It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are FEMA Camps for Arab-American Internment If Major War Breaks Out in Mid-East?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
The problem is that these "800+ camps" do not exist! The list is a fabrication comprised of new construction locations, old Japanese internment camps (most of which are NOT maintained), and open areas on bases, and is pushed further by the theories that old and renewed executive orders or Rex84 has something to do with it. People also seem to think that the Army regs for using civilian inmates as labor has something to do with it, too. What those people fail to realize is that the Army regs deal with using civilians that are already inmates in prisons for this labor, not imprisoning people in a camp and using them.

Look at a few links:

www.infobomber.org...

metabunk.org...

www.glennbeck.com...

The Japanese internment camp in Eastern Idaho? Not maintained, not being refurbished - I've been there, and recently. The supposed camp for 2 million near Fairbanks, AK? Not a camp at all. Supposed camp on Elmendorf AFB in Anchorage? Doesnt exist. I've been there, too. Camp near airfield at the Idaho/Montana border? That's a small private airfield fit for a Cessna, thats it. Nothing remotely related to any sort of camp around there.

This is not to say that our government is magical Christmas land of glitter and unicorns. But this whole 800+ camp myth is just plain stupid.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
My bet is that they are for Christians under the auspices of keeping them safe...

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Here is a list of those camps used in WW2.
I had thought about this while driving through Wilmington NC a while ago and seeing a plaque with information about the location of a Japanese internment camp there. When you look deep enough into history, the FEMA camps of today don't seem so far fetched.

I would have to question the extreme advanced planning in their construction, and the secrecy that has been achieved about them. Just wait and see. But if you ever find yourself a guest in one, and you see a chubby old computer geek whining about wanting a beer, that will be me.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Actually, the indefinite detention clause was put in place for Muslims. That is the target group- but they'll use it against others too.

"There may be a number of people who cannot be prosecuted for past crimes. In some cases, because evidence may be tainted. But, who nonetheless pose a threat to the security of the United States. Al-Qaeda terrorists and their affiliates are at war with the United States, and those that we capture, like other prisoners of war, must be prevented from attacking us again." ~Barrack Obama

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
But if you ever find yourself a guest in one, and you see a chubby old computer geek whining about wanting a beer, that will be me.

And I'll be the rough-around-the-edges guy looking for a buddy to make some hooch with.

It kind of turns out like an expensive Tequila. Well, not in taste, quality, or effect, but there usually is a worm at the bottom.

The bread and water part will be easy...

edit on 18-9-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter
This is not to say that our government is magical Christmas land of glitter and unicorns. But this whole 800+ camp myth is just plain stupid.

You listen to Glenn Beck? Why?

I haven't proposed 800 camps, I just propose numerous facilities exist. You can interpret how the rules and regs are to be used all you want, but I've seen martial law overseas and it's a whole new ballgame.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

Originally posted by flyswatter

You listen to Glenn Beck? Why?

I haven't proposed 800 camps, I just propose numerous facilities exist. You can interpret how the rules and regs are to be used all you want, but I've seen martial law overseas and it's a whole new ballgame.

Heh, dont get me wrong here - I'm not a Glenn Beck fan in the least bit. But I do have respect for the fact that he came out and admitted he was completely wrong about the prison camp stuff.

The army regs are spelled out very well, and if people would actually bother to read the manual containing them, they would understand this. But many would rather take the title of the regs and draw sensationalist conclusions about them.

And I'll give you that, you didnt personally push 800+ camps. That is just the most common rumor that one hears when this whole thing comes up. Some say 500+, some say 600+, some say 800+, whatever
But hey, if you can show me proof of a single prison camp, I'd be both surprised and willing to look at what you have to offer

edit on 18-9-2012 by flyswatter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Every time I see one of these I get a chuckle...

The camp in my State existed only as a Japanese internment camp in WWII and is now a museum. It is not being renovated to hold anyone except tourists and even those could escape pretty easy since it is not fenced in…

But I do like this idea as it seems more logical than rounding up every day people just so the Elite can have the earth to themselves (who will take out the garbage? LOL)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
It has apparently crossed Daniel Ellsberg's and other folks mind:

On January 24th it was announced [1] that a subsidiary of Halliburton KBR was awarded a $385 million contract by the Department of Homeland Security to build detention centers in the U.S. These centers might be used for immigration, or for disaster relief, or vaguely “... to support the rapid development of new programs.”...

..."Almost certainly this is preparation for a roundup after the next 9/11 for Mid-Easterners, Muslims and possibly dissenters," says Daniel Ellsberg, a former military analyst who in 1971 released the Pentagon Papers, the U.S. military’s account of its activities in Vietnam. "They’ve already done this on a smaller scale, with the ‘special registration’ detentions of immigrant men from Muslim countries, and with Guantanamo."

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

DETROIT - A member of the U.S. Civil Rights Commission said Friday that he could foresee a scenario in which the public would demand internment camps for Arab Americans if Arab terrorists strike again in this country.

If there's a future terrorist attack in America ''and they come from the same ethnic group that attacked the World Trade Center, you can forget about civil rights,'' commission member Peter Kirsanow said.

www.prisonplanet.com...

Last Monday the Justice Department announced that it would use criminal penalties against immigrants and foreign visitors who failed to notify the government of a change of address within ten days.

On July 10, agents from the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) and the FBI began conducting sweeps in shopping malls around the country targeting Pakistanis working in jewelry kiosks. Raids took place in Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Atlanta, Dallas and at least one location in Connecticut.

Although no criminal charges have been filed, some of those caught up in the raids are being held for immigration violations, and about 60 people have been questioned. The government’s ostensible reason for the sweeps is to locate people sending money to Pakistan “to fund terror operations.” Since most immigrants in the US send money back home to their families, the government policy puts virtually all Pakistanis living in the US under suspicion of funding terrorism.

www.wsws.org...

I find it hard to believe but the following idiot wrote a book in favor of it: In Defense of Internment: The Case for Racial Profiling in World War II and the War on Terror

So, which government party is approving this......I mean WHO is authorizing this. Be specific if you can.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I feel the camps will be for anyone who does'nt agree with the course of action TPTB set fourth. ALL OF US......

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
It is easy to debunk the "Muslim FEMA internment camp myths". Obama would NEVER arrest a Muslim for anything. Instead, he would blame the non-Muslims for inciting them.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I really wouldn't doubt it.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
The government can't do this!
Where I live do you know how many 7/11's ,liquor stores and other connivance stores would Close!

We would be screwed!

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

One would think that we learn from our mistakes. The camps for the Japanees during WWII were a terrible embarassment for the United States.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Name one instance where history repeated itself.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

dont be silly. There are no camps.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12
reply to post by The GUT

The FEMA camps are designed to isolate all malcontents and dissidents that oppose the Fascist Corporatracracy, be they Christian, Muslim, Buddhist or Jew.

Reeducation camps with the appropriate drugs and psychological manipulation. aka.. torture

edit on 18-9-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

REALLY !!! There is not enough bad information out there? We need you and this fertilizer you spread.
FEMA is the Federal Emergency Managment Agency. They step in during emergencies like hurricanes or floods and HELP the citizens with things like shelter and water and food. So far in their history they have never done any of the things that folks on here claim they do. NEVER> ITS NEVER HAPPENED.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

Liar liar pants on fire.
Why do people want to believe crap like this?
Hey- come over here into the real world.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

edit on 18-9-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join