It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Open Letter to Employees of Intelligence and Law Enforcement Agencies Globally

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Sink the Bismarck!

Oh, come on, you probably believe the PATRIOT Act lets the government spy on and arrest people illegally. Why would anyone want to ask you for evidence when you're knee deep in agenda-driven misinformation?

FYI when the Senate voted on the Patriot Act back in 2001 there was one Senator who knew this was a really bad deal for Americans. Russ Feingold was the only senator to vote against the Patriot Act when first voted on in 2001. At the time, Feingold stated that provisions in the act infringed upon citizens' civil liberties.

When the bill was up for renewal in late December 2005, Feingold led a bipartisan coalition of senators to remove some of the Act's more controversial provisions. He led a successful filibuster against renewal of the act. This ultimately led to a compromise on some of its provisions. This compromise bill passed the Senate on March 2, 2006, by a vote of 89-10. Feingold was among the ten senators who voted nay, stating that the bill still lacked necessary protections for some civil liberties.

In 2009, when the Act was again up for re-authorization, Feingold introduced the JUSTICE Act. To place reasonable safeguards on the use of surveillance and other authorities under the Patriot Act. Senator Patrick Leahy then introduced an alternative bill, about which Feingold later said "...while narrower than the JUSTICE Act that Senator Durbin and I have championed, it does contain several important and necessary protections for the privacy of innocent Americans." After what Feingold saw as the further watering down of civil liberty protections in the bill, it passed out of the Senate Judiciary Committee on October 8 on a vote of 11-8 with Feingold voting against it.

It's not being "knee deep in agenda-driven misinformation" but more like having a clue as to what their doing, which you obviously don't. You best just keep your head in the sand since it will hurt less when you get steamrolled by what's coming. Open your eyes and really take a look at what their pawning off under the premise of protecting you.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I've just gotten home and wish to apologize to those who were targeted or attacked by the multiply banned member today. He will most likely be back, so please just ignore him as he appears.

I plan to. Ignore, ban, repeat.

I will address specific thread posts once I get settled in here at home.

Thanks,

~Heff

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Very eloquently worded letter Heff, there's a much needed balance of logic, emotion and urgency in your writing that i appreciate, S&F friend!

I have very little experience with military or law enforcement either professionally or personally, but I am sure they deserve credit and respect regardless of what oath or whom they are serving. The humans who enter this field don't always leave monsters, many probably have change of hearts while realizing that what they are enforcing affects their loved ones, their family, and their best friends. Maybe then it sinks in that we are all family, every single weird messed up person on this planet has something in common; we are all one once we cut through the BS of thinking we are exclusively different. Exclusiveness is not a good thing, yet the wealthy would like to think so

Sorry to ramble, but on topic I think everyone who knows anyone in the intelligence field ought to communicate the kinds of concerns that Heff does in this post, these are the concerns that most Americans are afraid of. Fear has been the #1 topic since 911 for a reason. It's time to fight fear with open minds, hearts and a solid direction.

Cheers John for this well written piece, my name is also John, so thank you brother!

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Kratos1220

You have said the exact point I have been trying to make to Law Enforcement agencies everywhere I go! There should be a "side agency" of basically community service officers....this would save tax payer dollars and let the few cops left actually deal with nothing but real criminal cases. Our department has been struggling to stay afloat financially and the response I often hear is why aren't we writing more tickets! How insane is that! It is a very frustrating time to be a cop....I think you saw the answer probably as quick as I did...reduce uniformed officers...and make the public file reports online or by mail or have part time community service officers who are interns or kids in college handle all the very basic calls while trained cops take on the more serious calls. I know this wouldn't work for every PD, but I think for many it very well could. Anyway nice chatting mate.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

Originally posted by TinfoilTP
As if they'd ever read this here.

May I ask, was this letter part of psychiatric therapy?

Here is as good as anywhere. And, no, this was not part of any therapy.

reply to post by Dero

Originally posted by Dero
Please remain in your home. We will be with you shortly.

Nah... they don't come to my neighborhood. Big business around here in stealing wheels off of SUV's.

reply to post by cosmicexplorer

Thank you for that reply! And trust me that I do feel for you. Folks not understanding or abusing the 911 system is a well known problem. I take great comfort in you expressing patience and understanding about it all. Thank God we have folks like you behind the badge!

reply to post by Six6Six

I am at a loss as to much of your argument. Flags and stars have nothing to do with anything at all. Oh, and if this was a crap thread, staff or not - it would be binned. I am a member and not above or outside of the Terms and Conditions of the site. A bit of personal spite I presume, being expressed on your behalf.

You seem to think I was presumptuous enough to act as if I spoke for all of humanity. I did not. In fact, what I said was:

I am writing this letter, in an open forum, to make a personal statement on behalf of myself and others who share my outrage with the general current state of things.
. That hardly includes the entire worlds population.

And to address this statement, of yours, directly:

You my friend may live in fear and I don't know who all these other people that live in "constant state of perpetual shock" but you must be referring to the average coward or the average idiot who accepts life as it is and does NOTHING to change his or hers own place in the standings.

I do not live in fear at all. Most people in the modern world do live in a constant state of information overload, stress, and worry. If you can't see this, then perhaps you should socialize and engage more. And the rest of your statement is simply baseless conjecture and supposition.

~Heff

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

You my friend may live in fear and I don't know who all these other people that live in "constant state of perpetual shock" but you must be referring to the average coward or the average idiot who accepts life as it is and does NOTHING to change his or hers own place in the standings.

I do not live in fear at all. Most people in the modern world do live in a constant state of information overload, stress, and worry. If you can't see this, then perhaps you should socialize and engage more. And the rest of your statement is simply baseless conjecture and supposition.

It’s funny that some people (especially people on a site like ATS who seek…..something else) would accuse others of “living in fear”.

Six6Six, if you don’t see the evil surrounding this great world we live in then you are either part of that evil or you’re not nearly as informed as you think you are (I think your Internet Alias is very telling), IMO of course.

It’s totally natural to look at the events of today and have a little fear. If you have no fear then you’re not alive.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quantum_Squirrel

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

Originally posted by Quantum_Squirrel

So shut up stop imagining things and do nothing?

or

Do something but that something is exactly what they made you do ?

Your debate is circular and nonsensical

Better to live 5 minutes as a Tiger than a lifetime as a worm (Red dwarf)

Your analogy is flawed because it posits that there are only two choices, the tiger or the worm. The zookeeper laughs at such nonsense.

I thought the zookeeper was a figment of my imagination?

If said system exists..(zookeeper) and we don't like the way the zoo is ran, the Tigers are much more likely to be able to resist, are you saying their is no way to change the zoo?so that we should not even bother trying?

No,
I was saying you only gave the tiger or the worm as a choice, the zookeeper is one example of why the tiger is not all you make it out to be. We could throw big game hunter in there too. Or how about the little tots who throw the tiger popcorn through the bars? Learn your tricks behave or its euthanasia. The wild ones are even less fortunate they get skinned alive. No the tiger is not all you try to make it out to be in your little analogy.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I have been doing a lot of research for the last couple of years, when I started, the truth was less obvious and the conspiracy theorist was basically a quack, tweaker or other throw back from a bad drug trip. Even the religious sect would shy away, but would find away in the end lead to revelations. Well,Here we are, 2012 and the once hidden is a wide open highway to hell. The begining of this thread was well written but only seen by 100 plus of us that already believe what they SEE. Perhaps this isn't the perfect thread to post on but it does involve the law enforcement agencies and plenty more. There are some that will change their tune when they see their family members being whisked away. Some will stay sheeple all the way to the gas. What Our Gvnmnt. is planning is, well, It's bigger than me, but I plan on fighting to end. I won't leave my home when marshall law is declared, and it will be declared! The first wave as it were, will be the easy lamb sect, tricked into believing they are going to a facility while they(law and military) go in and clean up the rioting due to marshal law, easy money here, 1/3 of the general population will jump on a Fema train or perhaps flown to Denver or one of the local Fema camps in your area., Then, when the law enforcement members and local militia see that there is nobody coming home, they'll rebell.....and of course be dealt with. The U.S military won't want to turn their weapons on their own, though Bush repealed that law on his way out of office, The military by law can now turn their weapons against us. Obama is trying to push through to law, "extended detention" This is a cover story that it only applies to terrorists that can be thought to be a threat to the white house, gvnmnt, etc. Well, when Marshall law is in effect, wave number two sets up, when they start gaffin' up the resistance, you are now, legally a terrorist, are against the whitehouse and then they don't need any other reason to hold you, no lawyer, no charges, no escape from the gas.....they have no use for those that are thinkers. However, during this time, where does the enforcement come from,? Chinese military and Russian Military, some are already in place in parts of canada and the states waiting for duty, they already know it's a cluster # to turn our military against it's own, though i have heard stories form a couple of Marines that would curl your toes. They will be interviewing each person that isn't already blue or red listed for possible retraining for the new order to come, the chip will be installed to each person who agrees to the new order for cashless trade, identification and tracking. The rest are done. For the last wave, they'll offer one last chance for the resistance to give themselves up, then they'll gas the major cities with a highly contagious deadly virus that runs fast and dies off within the first 3-6 months, by that time, there won't be much of anything left, easy clean up and all the ifrastructure is still in tact. if you don't have a chip....no trade, big laws for helping anyone without the chip, "rule by fear" and by then what's left will be so washed. Our children, they wouldn't recognize any truth of the old ways by then, they'll turn in the very last of the stragglers. and so is the end of the world./......as we know it now. Population under control, check, people under control...check, the Illuminati has assumed control per se'.
I have used Google Earth and followed train tracks in Montana to see if there was any truth to the Famed Fema traains, it just sounded like bull #, my wife took over for a bit one night and screamed......a track off shooting into the forrest, back 5 or 10 miles and low and behold, a string of identical box cars, like the auto carriers I had read about, 103 cars in the chain the tracks Y'd in to two sets of tracks that would accomadate about 150 cars per side. At the end of the tracks was a new c block building with what appeared to be two stacks coming off of it. this is in the middle of the #ing forrest. Scared? For my kids, I'm almost 50 and I know what my destiny is should this come to fruition....The funny thing is, I think we can stop these assholes if we act now and make the stand before they make their first move. once they are in motion, it's a rebels cause. I'm in for the long haul either way. Fema has the power to overturn the constitution.....we have to make a noise that's bigger than theirs, There's so much more than I touched on and I hope that my letter is met with a possitive reaction and not bashed, not that it matters, but for everything I have studied, this is how I see it.
I wrote, played and produced this song, it is quite relevant. Check it out, it's called "Where do we go now"....Maybe another guy with a guitar trying to change the world. thanks for listening to my theory.www.youtube.com...
Stand strong America! www.youtube.com/watch?v=CI45s30oKoc

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
OP has spoken his mind, that must mean he's a witch!

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by stonephar0

Liked the music.

For someone with a supposed case of the paranoias, you openly post your ID and is that you at the end of the video?
Anyway if you really believed all of what you posted, you would not have let out your identity so off the cuff like that.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
post removed
edit on Fri Sep 21 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Well, paranoid isn't at all my state of mind, I'm dying anyway, who gives a #? I'm not afraid to die, I just found it interesting in the begining, then, after losing the attitude of the masses, I found more facts than fiction. Hey, what are the going to do? Take away my rights? Too late for that, #em' Let em cancel my subscription to Life. If anything it would make a great movie. =) But I was hoping on some feedback to see if there was anyone who saw things in the same light. i saw a few posts afterward were booted so I can only guess the mentality of the replies, if it was regarding my post, #,you think I didn't think it looked a bit whacked ofter i read it back? But I assure you I'm quite sane and with my faculties. There are plenty of facts to back the theory, and it's just a theory. But since we're on the topic of the new wold order, the illuminati, the 13 families that have been calling the shots for ever due to their wealth and power. I don't put much store in anything I see on the tube, it's all part of the show. This is my first time posting on a site like this so i didn't know what to expect. I figured everybody would have been way off the hook and in turn, making me look somewhat normal. That didn't work. I do thank you for the kind words on the song, it's the debut release off my first solo record. 48 years later. Thanks again for the reply and not bashing the theory too bad. I will say this, if there is anybody else that has these feelings of what could come and doesn't speak out and be heard, seen etc. They are either really paranoid of the tenth power or will fold like an origami flower whe the # hits the fan. Not me, lock and load and save a bullet for yourself. I am an American, I am a patriot and I will fight and die for the same principals that my family that came before me fought and died for, I like our way of life in this country and I will stand to keep it. It's integrity, something that has been laid to the way side. Keep what's ours people. best of uck to all and anks again for the kind words on the song..

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by Asktheanimals

The fact that they are human beings is exactly what I am hoping for. Many of my friends have been in the military and, in conversation with them, most admit that, at one time, early one, they'd have opened fire on anyone if ordered to do so... .kids, old folks, anyone. But they also said that, after a short period, the indoctrination of basic training began wearing off and they stopped behaving in such a drone like manner.

Most intelligence employees are college educated or ex military. I assume they are long past that initial point of indoctrination - and my prayer is that if they are ever asked to "Do their duty" in ways that violate the basic moral codes that make us all human - they will somehow find the strength to say "Sir, no Sir".

~Heff

That may be true for intelligence, but what about the "resources" that may be called to take up arms against their own people? Look at local and state law enforcement - I've looked into the eyes of some of these guys and staring back at me is a real attitude. And these dudes are NOT college educated (not that I think that's the line whereby you are capable of logic and seeing the big picture). The other thing I'm noticing at this level is the continued militarization of local law enforcement. In my state, it's looking like the unmarked, dark vehicles out number the brightly colored police cars. The uni's are darker, boots have replaced patent leather shoes, etc. On my vacation in a sleepy coastal town, I personally witnessed an illegal search of a car after a simple speeding infraction. I spoke to a property owner in that town and he said you can refuse the search, but 9 times out of 10 they'll call in for a search warrant just to harass you further. This is in a small beach town where most crime is of the petty variety. I'm not arguing all cops are like this, just that certain trends served with a side of attitude could present a big problem.

I know your letter is to those that are part of the decision making process, and they could be the difference between unification and collapse (and all scenarios in between), but I think we should also keep our eye on those that would be called on to enforce certain orders.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicexplorer
reply to post by Kratos1220

You have said the exact point I have been trying to make to Law Enforcement agencies everywhere I go! There should be a "side agency" of basically community service officers....this would save tax payer dollars and let the few cops left actually deal with nothing but real criminal cases. Our department has been struggling to stay afloat financially and the response I often hear is why aren't we writing more tickets! How insane is that! It is a very frustrating time to be a cop....I think you saw the answer probably as quick as I did...reduce uniformed officers...and make the public file reports online or by mail or have part time community service officers who are interns or kids in college handle all the very basic calls while trained cops take on the more serious calls. I know this wouldn't work for every PD, but I think for many it very well could. Anyway nice chatting mate.

I appreciate your service and the fact that you put your life on the line but how about this - why, in the State of Maryland, are there at least 9 different police departments, at least a few of which do the exact same thing? That's 9 chiefs, 9 bureaucracies, 9 different pension funds to manage, etc. Why does the Maryland Department of Health need a police department? There is the Transit police, then the Transportation Authority police department. I'm sure this sort of thing is widespread. The only reason there is a transportation authority police department appears to be to attempt to catch speeders near the tunnels and bridges leading in and out of Baltimore City. They have a fleet of unmarked Dodges for this very purpose. It is arguably already a police state.

In Harford County, Maryland, there is a tiny little incorporated town called Bel Air that you could walk from one side to the other in about 30 minutes and they have a Chief and all sorts of special units and a fleet of trucks and Harleys. They have cops that drive up and down the little itty bitty stretch of the one road you could call busy and they sit at red lights and type in the license plate of the guy in front of them trying to see if he has an outstanding ticket or warrant. How is this not the same as randomly pulling people over or stopping them in the street to run a background check on them? (I'm not exaggerating when I say this is what a lot of these guys do - because there is little else for them to do). The county has a big Sherrif's department and they just built a new state of the art headquarters. So why does this town need it's own police department? This goes to my previous argument that the government is surely heavily armed and we should absolutely be concerned not only fiscally but practically as well. Especially if we start seeing food or water shortages, more government layoffs, etc.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I know when this thread started it was an appeal to authority to choose the right things and do the right things. And I do not know if what I'm writing has been said already. Lord knows I couldn't read every post.
I think the battle lines are drawn pretty much. I think that most of the authority in this country is for one world government and the dismantling of America and its Constitution. I said "most", not all.
The freedom and liberty that was America is going by the way side. And I for one have to agree with my enemies that we deserve these come up-ins. Because we did not do very well with freedom and prosperity. The sins of this land are too numerous to catalogue. Having said that, there is a flip side to all this joy that our freedom hating enemies are experiencing. When God has finished using our enemies to give us these come-up-ins, he will turn on those who exercised such strict and merciless authority. Those who want to take away the prosperity of God's people here in America are going to find themselves on the wrong side of history one day soon. I wish I could change people's minds with words but it has to play out this way. There is a much greater purpose being worked out here as we end one age and enter the next.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by flashtrum

There is the Transit police, then the Transportation Authority police department. I'm sure this sort of thing is widespread. The only reason there is a transportation authority police department appears to be to attempt to catch speeders near the tunnels and bridges leading in and out of Baltimore City. They have a fleet of unmarked Dodges for this very purpose. It is arguably already a police state.

They have cops that drive up and down the little itty bitty stretch of the one road you could call busy and they sit at red lights and type in the license plate of the guy in front of them trying to see if he has an outstanding ticket or warrant. How is this not the same as randomly pulling people over or stopping them in the street to run a background check on them? (I'm not exaggerating when I say this is what a lot of these guys do - because there is little else for them to do).

It's true. Like I said before, crime is a business. The police just do whatever they want to do. They exceed speed limits, run stop signs and red lights (one such incident caused an accident at a major four way intersection where a cop sped through a red light and was T-boned by a lady who had a green light. No one was injured seriously, though. This happened about five minutes from my house if that.) The cops break their own laws, but expect others to take them seriously.

I'm not saying all LEO's are the same because they surely aren't, but the police are corrupt just like the government is, generally speaking. On the street I live on, an old lady was hit and killed by a drunk driver who fled the scene, but later turned himself in. This particular street is technically a residential street, but it is a very, very wide road, wide enough for cars to be parked on both sides of the road and still be able to fit three cars side by side between them. The speed limit is 30mph, but everyone goes 35-45 pretty much. In the 25+ years I've lived here, there have only been two deaths on this road and neither were speed related.

The response to this old lady's death, a drunk driving fatality, was to expand the laws in the area to allow speed cameras to be put up all over the place in the name of "safety" as most of them are in school zones., but speed cameras are neither reliable (there is a 12mph buffer because of this and these speed cameras are even more inaccurate when temps are below freezing) nor do they save lives or stop drunk driving. How does responding to a drunk driving fatality by putting speed cameras up everywhere solving anything? They are nothing but revenue generators in the name of "safety." These speed cameras are constantly vandalized and people just slow down a little to pass the cameras, then speed up again.

I'd say we are close to a police state if not already. Laws don't make sense anymore, all they do is create criminals out of otherwise law abiding citizens and it's just another way to get your money. We are corrupt beyond repair by conventional means, IMO, from the top to the bottom. Who suffers? The people do, the taxpayers do. No one hears us anymore, they just want more taxes and more of your money, preferably all of it.

The spirit of the law has been lost which is, or was to protect the people from criminals and harm. Now, laws don't even make sense from the perspective of the people in most cases. They don't even try to hide it anymore. It's about money, it always is. They've even turned crime into a money making machine. What the hell has happened to this country?
edit on 21-9-2012 by Kratos1220 because: add something...

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by flashtrum

I believe I addressed part of this in an earlier post in this thread - if not I apologize... I post a lot and can lose track of where I have said certain things.

Addressing military. I grew up in a military family and spent much of my life around soldiers. One thing I learned quickly was that the newer recruits were the really gung-ho ones who were more prone to blind obedience. They were the "true believers"... but the older soldiers seemed to have lost a bit of that indoctrination and had returned to much deeper forms of free thought.

Regarding the police, I've made many posts over the past two years regarding them. The concept of a police officer has changed drastically just in my lifespan. When I was a kid cops were "regular guys" for the most part. They tended to be a bit chubby and they patrolled the neighborhood. They would help kids fix the flat tires on their bikes, talk to the folks they drove by, and were not really interested in arresting folks. An example? My dad was an alcoholic and several times cops drove him home at night, rather than DUI'ing him.

These days when I see local cops they almost all appear to be ex military. They no longer wear blue uniforms. Now they wear T-shirts, BDU's, and web gear. Most of them truly do appear to be steroid users and physical fitness obsessives. They are far less friendly than the cops of yore and if you approach them to say "Hi" they do not react in a friendly manner at all.

Maybe this is because they are dealing with more dangerous criminals in this day and age... maybe not. I don't know as I haven't walked a mile in their shoes.

But I do believe that, rubber meeting road, many of these people would do the right thing. Even if they are a lot less friendly and far more arrogant these days - they are still members of the community and surely are still human. If asked to fire on their own neighbors, over a politically immoral cause? I believe many would simply turn around and join the side of the oppressed - and refuse to stand with the oppressors.

~Heff
edit on 9/21/12 by Hefficide because: typo

edit on 9/22/12 by Hefficide because: two typos

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join