It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If this is commercial air traffic then we should start walking!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Northwarden

I have to ask though, which makes more sense, taking care of the 7.5% that MAY come down eventually, or taking care of the other 92% first?

Last week, I ran 3400 miles in 5 days (and got flagged for low miles). This week is looking to be around 6000 in seven days. I don't know what my fuel mileage currently is, but last week, it was a whopping 7.49mpg. That's only paid miles per gallon. That doesn't count the hours spent idling (although since I pay for fuel now I really limit those). Now what's bad is that 7.5mpg is on the really good end of the spectrum. There are quite a few drivers out there that can't break seven. And we can't cut down on the trucks on the road. That saying about it coming on a truck is true. So we have to find a way to improve the industry, and emissions. Lets start on the ground first, and work on the big problem, then tackle the smaller one.
edit on 10/15/2012 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Quantum energy (which Harper turned down over economy "concerns" )

No idea what you're talking about there.

Just covered, in my link above.

Canada denies Quantum free energy company the right to become a public company due to being 'danger
www.abovetopsecret.com...

much more solar power implementation, increased battery useage and storage, wave turbines, hydrolic/tensioned gravity panels on highways would all help ... you know the list.

Good stuff but hard to apply to air travel. What are gravity panels?

We need more can-do attitude, not can't do! Anyway, I was referring to ground-based tech there, solar planes don't seem so feasable. Deep-cell lithium batteries recharged on the ground possibly?

Gravity panels : You could generate enough electricity for every city by installing them on highways. Every vehicle passing over them depresses a plate a fraction of an inch, generating a small amount of electricity, then returns to it's initial position via hydrolics or springs.

I've heard it proposed that cars with improved alternator systems could be designed to produce more energy than the car requires. They could be plugged into a grid at the end of the day to share leftover electricity, and could effectively power cities themselves. I think it's more than someones mad theory, abeit just a theory for the time.

Anti-gravity could be released to commercial craft, and cold fusion is selling for a million per generator to universities, etc
Anti-gravity? There are no cold fusion generators being sold to anyone.

Anti-gravity craft exist, their turbines spinning at 60,000 rpm to offset the effects of gravity by 89%, to as much as 100% (but residual mass is required in the craft to propel it). These have been listed rather recently ... buried in that "Strange noise heard in the skies" thread are some of the designs and investigations into strange, cloaked government craft. Admittedly they would require a lot of power, and probably use fusion power at the moment, but would require much less fuel at only 11% the mass.

Viability of cold fusion.
www.eetimes.com...

Unless I'm mistaken, the first big splash thread here on the subject (that Aloysius mentioned too) had a follow-up post from a contributor here, which stated that two universities were aquiring their own cf devices for a million per. I can look into it, but pretty much guaranteed I'll find it eventually ... I remember the point well enough, it's not some figment of my imagination.
edit on 15-10-2012 by Northwarden because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Canada denies Quantum free energy company the right to become a public company due to being 'danger
Just another "free energy" huckster.

Through revelation, God gave me very important information about the essence of our world. These revelations are described in my books and articles (all posted in my web-site www.chukanovenergy.com). God revealed to me the secrets of ‘quantum free energy’ (QFE) that can be generated from an artificially created ball lightning. Quantum Free Energy (QFE) is a gift from God for the survival of the Human Kind. There exists no other free energy source in the universe! The so-called ‘physical vacuum’ (and ZPE from it) is a mathematical UTOPIA!

chukanovenergy.com...

You could generate enough electricity for every city by installing them on highways.
So "stealing" a bit of power from each car. OK.

They could be plugged into a grid at the end of the day to share leftover electricity, and could effectively power cities themselves.
So you get reduced gas mileage to charge batteries while you drive. You burn more gas to drive just as far.

Anti-gravity craft exist, their turbines spinning at 60,000 rpm to offset the effects of gravity by 89%, to as much as 100% (but residual mass is required in the craft to propel it)
No, they do not exist.

can look into it, but pretty much guaranteed I'll find it eventually

I'd like to see it.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Just another "free energy" huckster.

Through revelation, God gave me very important information about the essence of our world. These revelations are described in my books and articles (all posted in my web-site www.chukanovenergy.com). God revealed to me the secrets of ‘quantum free energy’ (QFE) that can be generated from an artificially created ball lightning. Quantum Free Energy (QFE) is a gift from God for the survival of the Human Kind. There exists no other free energy source in the universe! The so-called ‘physical vacuum’ (and ZPE from it) is a mathematical UTOPIA!

That, we may never know Phage. The funding stopped, the doors were locked to him, all his equipment and research was barred from him, and the scientist was left with barely enough to cover his basic expenses. The whole issue was suspect, but reeked of government/industry suppression.

So "stealing" a bit of power from each car. OK.

There would be a very good design in place there which depresses an underplate, barely affecting the vehicle passing overtop. It's totally workable, have no doubts on that, and would not take anything noticeable away from performance. At extremely minimal velocity loss per vehicle, it could not be considered a sap on the vehicles energy to the degree of "stealing" energy.

So you get reduced gas mileage to charge batteries while you drive. You burn more gas to drive just as far.

The concept is simply this ... a larger (or multiple) alternators work as old-school alternators used to, not providing a trickle-charge to the battery, but actually powering an electrical generator, which then goes to work at recharging various onboard battery banks. Yes, there would be some added drag on a belt-driven system with a larger alternator, and yes, additional battery banks would take up extra weight which would require transporting. The benefits of course are designed to offset this.

No, they do not exist.

(Anti-gravity) : Okay, this isn't an artificial black hole they've created, it's a "gravity offset" that happens to work. It doesn't create an artificial gravity, but counters the existing gravity. Label it as you will, if anti-gravity as they've termed it doesn't wash.

I'd like to see it.

Aye. Here's what I've located.
E-Cat Orders Being Taken After Successful Launch
pesn.com...

Navy Scientists Zip Lips on Cold Fusion Tests

Billionaire Donates Money for Cold Fusion Research at US University
energycatalyzer3.com...

www.nyteknik.se...
The original customer was speculatively DARPA, or the US military.

Cold Fusion and the Future

Part 1 - Revolutionary Technology

The heavy hydrogen in the seas can drive all our machines, heat all our cities, for as far ahead as we can imagine. If, as is perfectly possible, we are short of energy two generations from now, it will be through our own incompetence. We will be like Stone Age men freezing to death on top of a coal bed. . . .

"In this inconceivably enormous universe, we can never run out of energy or matter. But we can all too easily run out of brains."

— Arthur C. Clarke, Profiles of the Future, Harper & Row, 1963, chapter 12, "Ages of Plenty"

"All the energy we can possibly ever use for free. Enough energy, if we wanted to draw on it, to melt all Earth into a big drop of impure liquid iron, and still never miss the energy so used. All the energy we could ever use, forever and forever and forever."

— Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question," Science Fiction Quarterly, November 1956, a description of a space-based solar energy collector

"Historians will look back on 1973 as the year the era of cheap energy ended and Americans began to confront the illusion that unlimited energy would always be available. It was also the year we realized that cheap, abundant energy was the all-pervasive factor in making the United States' success story the adventure of the ages. For the United States, it would mark a turning point--a new maturation and awareness of the bitter truth: we had overshot and were making an overdraft on our own, and the world's, resources."

— Stewart Udall, Charles Conconi, David Osterhout, The Energy Balloon, McGraw-Hill 1974

Energy is the most abundant resource in the universe. The sun produces 3.8 x 1026 watts,1,2 enough to vaporize the earth in about a half-day. The energy crisis is caused by ignorance, not by any natural shortage.

www.infinite-energy.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

The funding stopped
What makes you think there ever was any funding? He tried to go public in Canada. He was denied by The Canadian Stock Exchange. Apparently he didn't meet the requirements. www.venturelawcorp.com...

Okay, this isn't an artificial black hole they've created, it's a "gravity offset" that happens to work.
No. It doesn't.

E-Cat Orders Being Taken After Successful Launch

So where are these clients? Which universities?

Navy Scientists Zip Lips on Cold Fusion Tests
No. Not cold fusion. There has been some interest in LENR technology but it hasn't gotten very far. A problem with duplicating results.

Billionaire Donates Money for Cold Fusion Research at US University
No. Not cold fusion. There has been some interest in LENR technology but it hasn't gotten very far.

The original customer was speculatively DARPA, or the US military.
Rossi again, with his claims.

Cold Fusion and the Future

Sure. If only it would work. There is nothing in that article which says it does, it's a "gee whiz, won't it be cool if it does" article.

For now we're stuck with what we've got. No electric planes.

edit on 10/15/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage, these trite denials don't wash. I recognize the burden of proof is on myself, to bring forth these, but then again, you hardly seem to care, no matter what gets presented. Just say nay?

That's fine. Believe what you want.

ie. ...
antigravitypower.tripod.com...
www.americanantigravity.com...
www.antigravitytechnology.net...

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Northwarden
reply to post by Phage

Phage, these trite denials don't wash. I recognize the burden of proof is on myself, to bring forth these, but then again, you hardly seem to care, no matter what gets presented. Just say nay?

That's fine. Believe what you want.

ie. ...
antigravitypower.tripod.com...
www.americanantigravity.com...
www.antigravitytechnology.net...

which of these supposedly actually shows antigravity exists??

They all look like sites that are optimistic that anti-gravity can exist - ie it isd possible and we will discover it in the future some time - eg from the 3rd one:

The main reason for this website is because we are convinced that anti gravity is possible.
[

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I didn't say I'm offering up proofs, in fact, I spoke on it as a workable design. A centerfuge, to counter the effects of gravity.

Who would believe neutron bombs, nuclear energy, or supersonic flight could happen a hundred years ago? How can I prove anything except by following the research (based on my budget), or being privy to government secrets which I could have no allowance to speak on if I knew about? I guess you could say that I'm a fan of seeing what is possible with our current technology, and analysing the scope to which it could be applied to other fields, than it already is.

I don't know exactly what proof you would seek from those sites, if the breakthrough is around the corner or already secretly in place, to which I speculate the latter with some conviction. I don't think I'll say, with any sure pov, that it is absolutely in existance. A big maybe will do. Point is, at least the research is happening, and soon enough we'll see it commonplace.

I don't plan on arguing with debunkers for twenty years until that happens.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I didn't say I'm offering up proofs, in fact, I spoke on it as a workable design. A centerfuge, to counter the effects of gravity.

where was that then?

Who would believe neutron bombs, nuclear energy, or supersonic flight could happen a hundred years ago?

Possibly no-one, but then no-one was actually saying they existed either.

How can I prove anything except by following the research (based on my budget), or being privy to government secrets which I could have no allowance to speak on if I knew about? I guess you could say that I'm a fan of seeing what is possible with our current technology, and analysing the scope to which it could be applied to other fields, than it already is.

so how do you establish that any of these things are "possible with our current technology"?

I don't know exactly what proof you would seek from those sites,

I didn't ask for proof - I asked for which of those pages you think show that anti-gravity exists.
edit on 15-10-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

So how do you establishthat any of these things are "piossible with our current technology"?

I'm hardly the guy to debunk Aloysius. I'm following what I've looked into, and on that topic, the TR3-B is the large triangular craft which you may or may not be familiar with. It's the most fascinating example I've come across. Have a gander ...

*Alien Triangles or Back Engineered Top Secret Craft? Some Of The Best Photographs!*
Mikesingh, 47 flags

Physics of Anti-Gravity Explained in DETAIL... Legendary Video Series!!!
www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=625411
FalselyFlagged, 99 flags

The Lockheed X-22A Anti-Gravity Fighter Disc
(AboveTopSecret.com Information Account Super Moderator), 5 flags

Classified Advanced Antigravity Aerospace Craft Utilizing Back-Engineered Extraterrestrial Technology

At this time, I am aware of the existence of ten kinds of special-technology advanced aerospace platforms [mil-speak for craft], all incorporating antigravity technology in some form.

These ten are:

the Northrop Grumman B-2 Spirit Stealth Bomber
the Aurora
Lockheed-Martin’s X-33A
Boeing and Airbus Industries’ Nautilus
the TR3-A Pumpkinseed
the TR3-B Triangle
Northrop’s Great Pumpkin disc
Teledyne Ryan Aeronautical’s XH-75D
Shark antigravity helicopter
Lockheed-Martin and Northrop’s jointly-developed TAW-50 hypersonic antigravity fighter-bomber

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

New technology from 'black world'

Boeing, the world's largest aircraft manufacturer says it is working on anti-gravity propulsion, which could revolutionize conventional aviation.

If the science underpinning the program can be made into reality, it will be the biggest thing to hit the aviation industry since the Wright Brothers.

"GRASP," or Gravity Research for Advanced Space Propulsion, was only recently reported in Jane's Defence Weekly, but the U.S. military may have had the technology for years.

The National Institute for Discovery Science (NIDS), based in Nevada, say that mysterious U.S. military craft using this kind of technology have been skirting the skies since the 1980s.

www.cnn.com...
By Nick Easen for CNN
Monday, September 8, 2003

edit on 15-10-2012 by Northwarden because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
TR-3B nuclear powered flying triangle

Second post from deepwaters on page 1 gives a good description.

A circular, plasma filled accelerator ring called the "Magnetic Field Disrupter" surrounds the rotatable crew compartment and is far ahead of any imaginable technology. Sandia and Livermore laboratories developed the reverse engineered MFD technology. The government will go to any lengths to protect this technology.

The MFD generates a magnetic vortex field that disrupts or neutralizes the effects of gravity on mass within
proximity by 89 percent. This is not antigravity. Anti-gravity provides a repulsive force that can be used for
propulsion. The MFD creates a disruption of the Earth's gravitational field upon the mass within the circular
accelerator.

www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=4390

Aha, the bolding is mine. So this is apparantly not considered actual anti-gravity, as I originally thought. The point I care about is, it's still revolutionary and works to counter gravity.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

There are so many problems with that supposed list of craft. One big one is that the military isn't big on repeating designations. So the X-22 would be the Raptor, which the initial prototype was an X-plane, and was the X-22. Secondly, they wouldn't have a total redesign, which according to the description the TR-3A and B are, have the same designation. It creates too much confusion. Even in the black world, if a designation is in use, it gets skipped.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

So, how is a "magnetic field disrupter" supposed to "neutralize the effects of gravity"?
The description doesn't seem to be very clear on the concept.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
before the end of march of 13 a lot less planes will be flying.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

They state in that article that the various designations used were purposefully close, sometimes differentiating between craft with merely a - or + attached to known platforms. It was to create confusion, to prevent casual investigations.

reply to post by Phage

There's a good explanation here, in the post by Arbitrageur.

I don't see where anybody really addressed this so let me comment on it. To re-state the claim:

A circular, plasma filled accelerator ring called the Magnetic Field Disrupter, surrounds the rotatable crew compartment and is far ahead of any imaginable technology... The plasma, mercury based, is pressurized at 250,000 atmospheres at a temperature of 150 degrees Kelvin, and accelerated to 50,000 rpm to create a super-conductive plasma with the resulting gravity disruption.

Note that the four phases of matter are...

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

There's a good explanation here, in the post by Arbitrageur.

Arb was just restating what was posted. You didn't read the rest of what he wrote, did you?
No explanation of how a "magnetic field disrupter" is supposed to "neutralize the effects of gravity".

edit on 10/15/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

So how do you establishthat any of these things are "piossible with our current technology"?

I'm hardly the guy to debunk Aloysius.

I wasn't debunking you - I was asking you how you decided this - you must have some way of figuring out which bits meet your criteria and which don't??

I'm following what I've looked into, and on that topic, the TR3-B is the large triangular craft which you may or may not be familiar with. It's the most fascinating example I've come across. Have a gander ...

I've seen lots of stuff about it - how is it possible with our current technology?

edit on 15-10-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I sure did, right up to the part where he adds "But generating lift is not the same thing as anti-gravity. The term anti-gravity would refer to something canceling to some degree the effects of gravity.

If there is a means of reducing gravity, and I'm neither convinced there is or is not, the most you can say is that " The means of reducing the gravity is up for conjecture" which you said so maybe we should just stop there, because it would only be known in secret labs and not by the larger scientific community."

(same thread, same page).

I already added my big maybe on the subject of anti-gravity, with convictions tending towards "most likely possible, but secret", as stated above. So what are you trying to prove to me?

Lingo aside, the craft flies, and counters gravity by 89%!

Oscillation. The bell project of Hitler. Three floating anti-gravity spheres per drop of water upon impact ...
I wish I was one to explain it all.
edit on 16-10-2012 by Northwarden because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

If there is a means of reducing gravity, and I'm neither convinced there is or is not, the most you can say is that " The means of reducing the gravity is up for conjecture" which you said so maybe we should just stop there, because it would only be known in secret labs and not by the larger scientific community."
That's a very common theme but can you provide a single example of any technological achievement which has ever used science which was completely unknown to the scientific community at the time? That's not really the way it works.

Lingo aside, the craft flies, and counters gravity by 89%

What craft? An airplane? Yes, it counters gravity. So does my hang glider. So does a parachute. But they all do it via aerodynamic forces. A hot air balloon does it by buoyancy. A rotating ring of non existant mercury plasma does nothing.

edit on 10/16/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
The TR3-B is the craft I referred to. Arbitrageur does provide valid explanations of the plasma propulsion it utilizes; there's plenty on this topic, and enough eye-witnesses of the crafts' existance to take it as a reality.

So it must not work, you're suggesting at, Phage? I'm not upset, but I want to add thanks for doing my thinking for me then.
No offence, because I'm well aware of your knowledgeable scientific background, and clear-headed logic.

I see it as a matter for research, I'll head the threads with specific a-g discussions, and the Youtubes I linked to included a nine or ten part documentary on anti-gravity, which I never claimed to be any expert on. I mentioned it, and my belief in it's current useage. That's based on the volume of documents among secretive aircraft projects I've researched. Should I feel ashamed for looking to this as a viable solution (among other solutions) to burning hydro-carbons in aircraft? Toxic emissions being the culprit behind modern airflight.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join