It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If this is commercial air traffic then we should start walking!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rudy2shoes

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by Rudy2shoes
I have been unable to find the list of scientists on
contrailscience.com...
A list of the scientists, their studies, and amount of grant money, and from whom,
for each study, would be helpful.

He may be a garbage man, it doesn't matter. The site is filled with science fact. If you see something on that site that is wrong, please cite it, and it will be fixed. It's just that simple. You don't have to be an astronaut to know where the moon is.

It's not my site, but it irritates the crap out of me to see people sit back in their mommie's basements claiming it's wrong, but then never provide any sources to back up what's wrong. Like a little kid throwing a tantrum.

Sorry,
I will not ask for facts anymore,
last thing I wanted,
was a rant about questions.

Your facts that your looking for are all there in links on that web site,or would like for someone to come over and assist you in clicking on the links and reading.

How simple is it say its wrong, see i just did but if i were to make a such a claim and being a mature adult I would explain why I think its wrong.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsawWHATtheyDID
where are all of the photos of the earth in the winter time with nothing but exhaust fumes running down every road and intersection? if "contrails" are a normal occurence, then why have i not seen 1 pic of car exhaust lingering like that? are the weather conditions on the ground that different from the air? are the wind patterns on the ground more severe, causing the car trails to dissipate really fast? or is it that the car trails are not being used as a means of conveyance for what ever they are spraying?

Think of the volume and heating differences between 4 each 5 foot in diameter jet engine exhausts versus the output of1800cc's through asingle 2" honda civic tailpipe. Yes conditions are way below zero "up there"

If you look at our Boeing 777 airplane with a Long Range Cruise altitude of 37,000 feet, then you know that the temperatures at that height of 37000 feet are negatives in minus 30 degree Celsius range. (-22 F).

At such low temperatures, you will expect ice to form on the airplane. Ice is very dense and if it forms on the plane then it will bring it down because the whole thing will become very heavy.

But look at the Normal cruise Speed of 900 km/h. That’s a very high speed almost nine times what your car does. At such speeds, there usually is a lot of friction between air and the airplane. With lots of friction comes heating which goes a long way to control the icing that may develop. The idea is to obtain an optimum equilibrium between the air density, airplane weight, air temperature, speed of the airplane among other factors.

ngureco.hubpages.com...

This an awful lot like your everyday run of the mill"generic apollo moon landing hoax thread: there just really is "no comparison;between a 777@37,000ft and a Honda civic on awinter day".. And you guys can use "google" yourselves.
Its free!

1) air holds moisture
2) warm air holds more moisture than coldair
3) the Combustion process in the massive jet engines and Air frame air friction
creates "moist warm air" which quickly drops back below dew point on its way to -22F the moisture condenses out as "condensation"and swirls in the disturbed air left in the wake of the rapidly moving jetliner.
the end.
edit on 19-9-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

Originally posted by flyswatter

Give us some proof of what you said. If you are so sure of what you are saying, you have that ... right?

tssk tssk, :shk:

more than enough proofs will heaped upon you in due time and all smirks will be wiped off

Why wait?

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by flyswatter

Give us some proof of what you said. If you are so sure of what you are saying, you have that ... right?

tssk tssk, :shk:

more than enough proofs will heaped upon you in due time and all smirks will be wiped off

Why wait?

He wants.....
he wants.... (wait for it)
MUWA HAHA HA
6 MILLION DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Where's "mr. bigglesworth"?????)....

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Ok I did a search

site:contrailscience.com scientist

1 scientist NASA scientist Louis Nguyen took a picture

site:contrailscience.com grants

2 hits, nothing really

site:contrailscience.com study

107 hits,

Quoting studies is the most I could find about my question.

Wrong?
I don't understand whats wrong with my question but you do,
so thanks for your opinion.

There are some dead links,
but that is normal with any website.

edit on 19-9-2012 by Rudy2shoes because: links

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

we have an ASSumer here
and no it'll be free
the deafening silence from the Con-Trollers
as they scurry for cover to hide their shame
will be more than payment enough

it'll be a scene sorta like this

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Well that was an informative (yawn)uh... "Japanese cartoon"

Hmmmm:
kids must be off from school(chicago?); time to log off for some peace and quiet...
Have fun jr...

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

and you reduced to the pathetic state of having to resort to ridicule
an grade school taunts.

meh.

just think of it as a visual metaphor
of your career as a "persistent contrail" hoaxer
crumbling before the power of truth

something i suspect you know nothing about

then again, that would require having an imagination, as opposed to being a mere bundle of reflexes

edit on 19-9-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit and comment

reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

lol, squirming already?

what was that you said when frater210 called for a chemtrail posting moratorium?

"what are you people planning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

the truth will out soon enough, like i said before i need to recover my Connection and connections,
unless you'd rather pay 10k, in money or equipment for my original spectroscopic drone study which wont be necessary pending the aforementioned.

patience, please

edit on 19-9-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

So that would be a No then - yuo do not actually have any credible/verifiable information to back up your claims.

no great surprise of course - no-one in the whole chemtrail industry* has ever manged to do so - it relies upon hte gullible and paranoid for its existence and income.

* - the chemtrail industry is, of course, the industry that promotes the myth that chemtrails exist, since there is no evidence of anyone actually making any "actual" chemtrails.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

ATTENTION!!!!

The bickering and personal remarks stop NOW!!!!

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

reply to post by 46ACE

the truth will out soon enough, like i said before i need to recover my Connection and connections,
unless you'd rather pay 10k, in money or equipment for my original spectroscopic drone study which wont be necessary pending the aforementioned.

If you have a "study" why do you need $10k to release the results??

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

dunno Aloysius
data?

building a small fleet of agile, fast, semi-autonomous [in case of jamming] drones to seek out CT/GE ops and take
samples, do mid air onsite spectroscopic/chemical tests as well as take video, including IR, UV and other Freqs. and beaming the encrypted data to various backup sites can be done for free?

what aaarrrre you thinking?

like i said there are better ways, the work, mostly on paper,
will instead serve me better as a personal weapons system with some minor tweaks
so i wont be sharing

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Sorry - I was under the impression you had performed a study of some sort.

your description sounds like fantasy, and IMO the idea of weaponising it somehow is probably a threat of some sort....but please...keep us informed as to your progress.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
That a great photo. It was taken by Ian Wylie from Kew Bridge, to the west of London, looking west. There's a full resolution image here:
www.flickr.com...

And another taken an hour and twenty minutes later (according to EXIF data in the photo 7:08PM and 8:26PM)

www.flickr.com...

A key thing to note here is just how much difference there is between the two images. This provides the clue to how the grids form - they are planes flying along the same routes, blown by the wind.

And how far away are those trails? If you plonk a camera on Kew Bridge, and face it West, and then add a 5-mile grid at 35,000 feet, you get:

So they seem to be about 15-100+ miles away. That's actually over the countryside to the west of London, not over the city at all. This yellow line shows that 85 mile range of sky visible in the photo, and the approximate visible range is highlighted:

And to get an idea of how much the sky moves, here's a time lapse video of the same spot (zoomed in on the middle of the photos above), it's of the sunset, so approximately the same time period.

vimeo.com...
edit on 20-9-2012 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by GoKill

You said it. I agree (and have been saying the same for years).

The only way to stop 'chemtrails' is to stop flying

(and for the record, I've not been in an aircraft since 1981)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   

If what you claim is more than just a pipe dream, then it's exactly what all of us have been screaming at you for. If you can grab a sample of a "chemtrail" and prove it's more then aircraft exhaust, then you will have given proof. As of this moment in time, there is no PROOF at all.

But.... a total looser would tell a story like that just to get attention. Don't be that guy.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Well, well, you guys have been very busy since I posted this pic. I see they had the whole team working to find more images, draw graphs and the whole 9.

Bravo!
Tax dollars hard at work...

I see we even were threaten with a time out. Let's play nice guys trust me they are not worth getting all worked up about. They will never concede, I figured that out eons ago. Even if a CT tanker were to fly up their rectum. Notice how I rarely reply lately? I just do general statements, makes things much nicer on my end. Don't worry I will continue to hit them with an endless stream of evidence, articles, patents, etc. until ats becomes the foremost f$!kin wiki-chemtrail resource on the web. Besides the way things are in the U.S. someone has to give them job security.

Thanks all for the support, stars and flags! Although a rep and post count on ats is not what I seek.

Mass Awakening is!

I remain undeterred on my original statement:

Thanks!
Gokill

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoKill
Don't worry I will continue to hit them with an endless stream of evidence, articles, patents, etc.

also known as previously disregarded lies.

Please do everyone a favor and bring something new, and of value. Maybe you could send the stranger a few bucks so he can build his flying robot army.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoKill
I remain undeterred on my original statement:

Thanks!
Gokill

So what are you going to do? Start walking? Or continuing flying and being a part of the problem?

You know the answer.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by GoKill

FACET radar picture of air travel over the US on a normal day in July.

www.nasa.gov...

So yeah, tell us all about how that's not normal air traffic (because that sure as heck isn't all military). Air travel the world over is at big numbers, and looks similar to that.
edit on 9/22/2012 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join