It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

here is a Stock Market Conspiracy concerning Simon properties

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I noted goldman sachs is saying to buy this stock.... I recall, several stocks they said buy before disaster stuck the stock. I wonder what they got planned. It's no matter to me - I just put the stock on my watch list for a potential shortíng opportunity. I hope its just a normal pump and dump and then buy it scenario, but Infowars.com put a DHS spin on it. and well..... what can I say.... I believe this is an opportunity to short the stock, not buy it. and since its money Goldman Sachs would be making - I will shed no crockodile tears...

well some of you have challenged my abilities and have lost on every doubt. so please, just listen - the markets are rigged - and if you know how they are rigged you can read what they are planning to do. if you are interested in learning this stuff - Phil Grande (www.philsgang.com) is his name and he teaches this stuff every day for like 40$ a month... it took me about 3 months to catch on and now I can read the charts - it has served me well. and the cool thing is it works on every thing that is chartable and controlled by the elite.
I can tell you how it works and have - just search my chart reading here on ATS... you cant find this stuff anywhere else but here.... arent you glad your a member....

anyway back to Simon Properties - the chart is so so right now - I noticed the volume is picking up - meaning they are accumulating it - to sell to the public after they do some hocus pocus to the books - and if Infowars is right - they are going to take out a mall or two - which I suspect will drop the stock like a rock.... these things are stacked like pancakes (like 911 was) so, I need to dig through their 10K to find the other stocks are going to plunge with it...
so right now... I'm not going to do anything except watch it and learn more about how the company works.... Like malls have stores and those store stocks might be involved as well --- etc... its to early to tell you what I have found so far...
anyway - here is the story that got me interested in shorting this stock some time in the future....

Infowars.com -
edit on 17-9-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

i shall sit back, observe, and see what happens with Simon. I wouldn't put anything past wall street and crew these days.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
You think they would pounce on Black Friday or is that to obvious?

I was looking up who owns Mall of America also, Canadian owned. But that is probably to big of a job.

From the blogs: Mall of America owner has sights on N.J. megamall
Article by: JANET MOORE , Star Tribune Updated: June 9, 2012 - 4:01 PM

www.startribune.com...

new topics

join