It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just read all of Erad3's post. in one word : wow.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I am Totally mind blown by the delusion that man suffered from. I mean, this stuff i have been reading just makes absolute non sense. I mean not even one post is coherent.

Anyways, The point of this thread is to know how it was on ATS when the news broke that he was Jared Loughner.
Was it all that was being discussed for a while? Was erad3 an infamous ATS lunatic already before you guys knew who he really was ? I'm i even allowed to talk about him on ATS ? How did you guys found out he was Jared Loughner ?
edit on 17-9-2012 by alphaskunk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
At least paste links to his profile page or mentioned posts or whatever.

I hate Xprz, hes such a liar and utterly moron. Who is Xprz ? Who knows, no link didnt care.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Probably not. This thread will probably get 404'd in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.....

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyguy2012

I taught we could not read threads or posts of banned members.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by alphaskunk
reply to post by crazyguy2012

I taught we could not read threads or posts of banned members.

You will find this a touchy subject on ATS. So he posted here. So what? He probably also shopped at Target. Get it?

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by alphaskunk

I must have missed the whole thing. I had no idea who he even was. After googling his name all I can say is.......woah, what a turd. What were his posts like? Got any links?

edit on 18-9-2012 by billy197300 because: had to correct my spelling from tird to turd

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Touchy subject or not , i am still curious. Unless talking bout him is a violation of terms and conditions of usage, i wish someone will answer my questions.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by billy197300

I must have missed the whole thing. I had no idea who he even was. After googling his name all I can say is.......woah, what a tird. What were his posts like? Got any links?

Well i won't post links until i know if we are allowed to talk about him but you can just search on the website for erad3 his profile will come out.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Just wow op, I never knew he was a member here, then reading his words.... this guy was wacked alright.

SnF op, his writings were..interesting to say the least. Some of his ideas seem to almost have merit until he continued typing further. Glad I never got to chat with him, it would make my soul feel dirty, like talking to manson or somthing.

Still reading the rest of his threads, but so far, this is some very weird, almost half intelligible, mixed with bat# crazy talk.

ETA- www.abovetopsecret.com...

Therfes the thread put up by abovetopsecret.com, full links to all his works, with mods, and owners commentary on the subject
edit on 17-9-2012 by inverslyproportional because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

this is some very weird, almost half intelligible, mixed with bat# crazy talk.

exactly what i was thinking.

And thanks for the link.
edit on 17-9-2012 by alphaskunk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Op your safe on the TandCs, as this thread I posted was posted by the site owners and mods, and linked in full to his threads by them. It was a very "weird" situation from what I am reading so far in the thread.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by inverslyproportional

Op your safe on the TandCs, as this thread I posted was posted by the site owners and mods, and linked in full to his threads by them. It was a very "weird" situation from what I am reading so far in the thread.

This www.abovetopsecret.com... literaly as it was happening. Crazy.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by billy197300

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Super Moderator Sanctioned look at Jarods ATS postings.

If you can make heads or tails of what he says, good luck to you. I think people starred his posts because they thought he must know something, given his cryptic manners.

edit on 17-9-2012 by winofiend because: edit link to page 1, not 37.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
He really was obsessed with induction.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

I had just joined ATS around the time all of that was happening, and to answer your question, things did get a little weird around here. Countless threads, lots of discussion.

One thread in particular took off, and had some people a bit freaked:

Give that a read, if you ever want to question your sanity, though it turned in to a pathetic hoax attempt.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by VariableConstant

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
At some point I had heard something along the lines that this Jared Loughner had been a member here. For some reason I never really got around to looking into what he had posted as a member. Now that I have here's my opinion.If there is even the slightest bit to be gained from this oddity, it is an educational opportunity for all members to recognize the possibility of a mentally unstable member and report it to the MODS to keep an eye on.This isn't to say we as a community should throw accusations around as is done with the term of shill. But in retrospect, his incoherent ramblings were tell tale signs of an individual who was unstable. This was also confirmed by other members commentary in threads he participated in. Or maybe his ramblings were only incoherent because he was intellectually far superior to myself. I definitely had a very hard time following his logic.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

I stopped reading his lunacy after he said the space shuttle was fake. It's real. Anyone can go see it. Launches were public events, I saw the shuttle take off and disappear with my own eyes. Noone could actually believe that can they? WTH?

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by alphaskunk

He really was obsessed with induction.

And denial. Seems he believed what he did without caring what you thought. Unless you challenged him. Surely disturbed.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I did the same thing a few weeks ago. Sad but fascinating.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join