It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Release of SHADE the Motion Picture Trailer (Chemtrail / Geoengineering)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Witness2008

You are wrong about my motives, but it's my word against yours, so fair enough. Who are these credentialed unbiased teachers of which you speak and how can it be determined that they are unbiased?

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak
a reply to: waynos

I had already said sorry that You didn't like that first link. Even after another, it was not good enough either. I decided why waste my time with it. That is my perogative after all. There are videos and testimonies out there to see the truth's in all this, You just have to find them YourSelf, as ANY I would put out will obviously not be good enough for You, as is Your right.

I am NOT Terrified of YOU or AnyOne else in this matter, or any other. I have NOT Lied or been shifty, as You claim. To claim that is Your right to do so as well. If it makes You feel better, then more power to You. Do what You must to continue Your beliefs, and I will do so as well.

I see first hand My Grand Daughter coughing and wheezing after a day of ChemTrailing here constantly. She is Fine on ALL other days. So I see what I see. Reality. There is no other way I can see it. She is very sensitive to the Aluminum and Barium among other things in those Trails. YES they have been proven in lab tests to be in the Trails after that Sh It falls down to us here on the ground. You do some homework and find that evidence. It is not My responsibility to do that FOR You. Don't look for it. That is Your right. But don't lambaste others who have done the searching and finding what I just mentioned.

Asthma rates went up to 80 something percent in new mexico in children after the trails got heavier there. YOU find that proof. it IS out there. That is ONE region affected by this crap. You Find it and others out there. Go ahead and debunk the scientific data. Have fun with it. I am done on all this. Just like a teacher in school, they can teach the class. It is up to the students to absorb that, or deny it. Same goes for all this. I am not saying I am trying to teach you, just gave my side to what I know. I do not know it all. That is a given. I know enough.

I also said to someone else I don't have problems with debunking as I do not.
Yours has some valid points to which I give You credit now. My bad for not doing that already and it shows rudeness on My part for which I ask acceptance of an apology. Give it or not makes no difference to Me. NONE!

You will always have your thoughts on all this and I will always have mine, until either of Us are swayed.
I want us to agree that we disagree, as are our rights here to do so or not.

Sincerely I hope The new Year will bring You Peace and Wisdom. Syx.

I would just like to add that no one has insulted any chemmies in this thread. ...yet. but I'm going to say some things you will not like right now. You see your granddaughter coughing and wheezing after a day of spraying ? And you do nothing other than come on some stupid forum and post useless links and stick your fingers in your ears and go "la la la ...I'm not listening " . How can you watch your grandchildren suffer and do nothing? What kind of person does that make you? What kind of grandparent does that make you?

I know what kind, but i won't say it.

You are either a liar and dont believe this nonsense or you are a terrible person...pick one.

You guys could easily blow the lid on chemtrails with REAL evidence if you put in a bit of effort. It's pathetic. Absolutely pathetic ...

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Chemmies. Maybe some who believe in ChemTrails are insulted at being called that. So yes insults have been thrown.

You say I have done nothing about My Grand Daughter's coughing/wheezing. You Lie. I already said She has been to doctor(s). I also said 'They' say She is fine. I didn't say how many Doctors She had seen as it is none of your business now is it?!
Just so You know now, 5 different Doctors last year alone. So redact saying I have done nothing. I have been more concerned with Her welfare than I am of My own. I am more concerned with Other's welfare than I am My own. I could give a rats behind if right now I would drop dead. You, I also care about more than Me. Please direct your attitude somewhere else. Just because I choose to believe in what I do is no cause for You or anyone else to revert to name calling, or insinuations that I or any others are not of a Caring attitude towards their Family members.

This from You: "You guys could easily blow the lid on chemtrails with REAL evidence if you put in a bit of effort." Is of itself VERY telling of the Truth that we know of the reality of ChemTrails. And evidently so do You!!!!!!

However, why should WE supply proof, when there has been NONE that I have noticed from You or those on Your side of the fence showing US that they DO NOT exist? Why should WE do Your homework?! I have dropped a couple links. Neither were good enough so I choose to let You find the ones You and someone else here like.

WHY should WE search and supply links when You do not either showing us that these are normal 'persistant ConTrails'? Any more links I would supply would be ridiculed, torn to shreds or just plain ignored. They would not be good enough.
ChemTrails were not in the skies when I was a child, teen and we lived near an airport and saw dozens of aircraft daily coming in, going out, merely passing overhead, yes very high in the sky in all types of weather, warm, cold as hell, all year long. Yes I saw normal ConTrails. I know what they are. Never did I see any ConTrails that stayed in the sky more than mere seconds and faded away like they should.

The term Persistant ConTrail is Bull. A ConTrail is formed from the hot exhaust escaping into cold air. Once that hot air has balanced out in temperature, becoming as cool as the surrounding air, the effect of seeing that trail dissipates. The ConTrail disappears.

You tell ME why then We see the Trails go clear across the sky. Are You wanting us to believe that that escaping exhaust has not cooled down?! ALL DAY!?? AND that trail has spread out and is not just a line, but gets fatter sideways as well, from our view point below it, because that hot air has not cooled down? SERIOUSLY?!?! WOW. Just WOW!!!

So I hope You feel better after calling Me a Liar, Terrible Person, and one Who does not care about My Grand Daughter.

I know people like You have to cut down others to make Yourself feel better. If that's what it takes, then continue to do so. Or maybe try something more constructive to Yourself and others You come in contact with. That would be to look inside Yourself and find the reason You are so UnHappy that You have to trash people. Then deal with that...... Syx

edit on 1-1-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

To hit on a few of your points, first off, we don't need to prove that "they" aren't spraying. We already don't believe they are. So why would we be concerned with proving what we already know? I don't need to prove the sun will rise tomorrow either. And proving a negative isn't really possible.

(you may want to edit your last post as it's against a few rules as I am sure you are aware.)

Secondly, yes, persistent contrails have existed since powered flight began. This is something that you can see by looking at old war movies and pictures. To ignore this is ignorance at it's biggest. Please, don't ignore actual facts just to bend your mind around the insanely silly theory that is chemtrails.

And please understand that things in the sky at 4-5 miles above your head will not ever, ever, ever, come down anywhere near you, even if that thing was a brick. Let alone tiny ice crystals that may stay aloft for days.

I am glad your granddaughter is in good health. I have 3 grandkids and I care very much about them too. Which is one reason I worry about real things that will affect them, like pollution, nuclear waste, and wildlife management. I do not worry about unicorns or chemtrails, as they are both just as real in my opinion.

I know it's cool to think you part of some cause, but if you truly look at the facts and the science, I assure you the chemtrail myth will be just that.

Have a great new years.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Chemmies. Maybe some who believe in ChemTrails are insulted at being called that. So yes insults have been thrown.

You say I have done nothing about My Grand Daughter's coughing/wheezing. You Lie. I already said She has been to doctor(s). I also said 'They' say She is fine. I didn't say how many Doctors She had seen as it is none of your Fu ck ing business now is it?!
Just so You know now, 5 different Doctors last year alone. So F. O. with saying I have done nothing. I have been more concerned with Her welfare than I am of My own. I am more concerned with Other's welfare than I am My own. I could give a rats Ass if right now I would drop dead. You, I also care about more than Me. Please direct your attitude somewhere else. Just because I choose to believe in what I do is no cause for You or anyone else to revert to name calling, or insinuations that I or any others are not of a Caring attitude towards their Family members.

This from You: "You guys could easily blow the lid on chemtrails with REAL evidence if you put in a bit of effort." Is of itself VERY telling of the Truth that we know of the reality of ChemTrails. And evidently so do You!!!!!!

However, why should WE supply proof, when there has been NONE that I have noticed from You or those on Your side of the fence showing US that they DO NOT exist? Why should WE do Your homework?! I have dropped a couple links. Neither were good enough so I choose to let You find the ones You and someone else here like.

WHY should WE search and supply links when You do not either showing us that these are normal 'persistant ConTrails'? Any more links I would supply would be ridiculed, torn to shreds or just plain ignored. They would not be good enough.
ChemTrails were not in the skies when I was a child, teen and we lived near an airport and saw dozens of aircraft daily coming in, going out, merely passing overhead, yes very high in the sky in all types of weather, warm, cold as hell, all year long. Yes I saw normal ConTrails. I know what they are. Never did I see any ConTrails that stayed in the sky more than mere seconds and faded away like they should.

The term Persistant ConTrail is Bull Sh it. A ConTrail is formed from the hot exhaust escaping into cold air. Once that hot air has balanced out in temperature, becoming as cool as the surrounding air, the effect of seeing that trail dissipates. The ConTrail disappears.

You tell ME why then We see the Trails go clear across the sky. Are You wanting us to believe that that escaping exhaust has not cooled down?! ALL DAY!?? AND that trail has spread out and is not just a line, but gets fatter sideways as well, from our view point below it, because that hot air has not cooled down? SERIOUSLY?!?! WOW. Just WOW!!!

So I hope You feel better after calling Me a Liar, Terrible Person, and one Who does not care about My Grand Daughter.

I know people like You have to cut down others to make Yourself feel better. If that's what it takes, then continue to do so. Or maybe try something more constructive to Yourself and others You come in contact with. That would be to look inside Yourself and find the reason You are so UnHappy. Then deal with that.

I'll say it again. The fact that you have done NOTHING to expose this global lue/poisoning bad save billions of lives including your own flesh and blood tells me all I need to know about you. And you know very well that I'm not talking about taking her to the doctors.

But that's cool. You just sit on your backside while you watch your granddaughter suffer. Well done.

And as for proof....stop being silly. There is a century of data on clouds and contrails. And tons of peer reviewed papers. You know this. So stop pretending there isn't. It's getting tiring. As is explaining , yet again, that since YOU are the one with the outlandish claims, YOU are the one that has to provide proof. Proper proof. Valid proof.

Why is this so hard to understand? I have very little respect for people who would nothing about something supposedly harming their family. As I said..pathetic

Persistent contrails have been studied for a LONG time. It's very sad you can wrap your head around the extremely well understood science

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Let's be honest here, when it comes to Chemtrails, this applies, more so than most topics:

Outlandish claims, require outlandish sources.

Anything else is mocking the scientific and cognitive thinking exercises required for intelligent discussion.

~Tenth

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

The term Persistant ConTrail is Bull Sh it.

No, it's not. Your understanding of contrails is.

First step quick fix for you

Contrails are clouds formed when water vapor condenses and freezes around small particles (aerosols) that exist in aircraft exhaust. Some of that water vapor comes from the air around the plane; and, some is added by the exhaust of the aircraft.
science-edu.larc.nasa.gov...

Do you see the difference between that and what you posted?

ETA: Specifically this part

A ConTrail is formed from the hot exhaust escaping into cold air. Once that hot air has balanced out in temperature, becoming as cool as the surrounding air, the effect of seeing that trail dissipates. The ConTrail disappears.

edit on 1-1-2015 by DenyObfuscation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

The term Persistant ConTrail is Bull. A ConTrail is formed from the hot exhaust escaping into cold air. Once that hot air has balanced out in temperature, becoming as cool as the surrounding air, the effect of seeing that trail dissipates. The ConTrail disappears.

What you describe is NOT how contrails form. When the hot exhaust gases come out of the back of the engine they are very hot, they are also invisible. In ambient temperatures of minus thirty of forty degrees, which is normal at airliner cruise altitudes, the water vapour content of the exhaust freezes very rapidly into tiny ice crystals. This is the visible contrail and why you see a gap between the engine and the start of the contrail.

When the local RHI is low this visible contrail quickly sublimates as the ice is turned back into water vapour. When the RHI is high, the air is already holding as much water as it can so the trail cannot sublimate and persists. If the RHI is high enough the ice crystals in the contrail itself may trigger further condensation and freezing from the heavily saturated air and this is when you see a trail spread. It's all down to local conditions.

It's also how cirrus clouds work, there is no difference.

ETA - RHI = Relative Humidity regarding Ice

Here is a photo showing a Swissair A330 and and Aer Lingus A320 crossing paths. You can see the gap behind the engine, then the water content freezes creating a contrail on both aircraft.

A few moments later you can see the A320 trail has already begun to sublimate, but the A330 trail, at a different altitude, has not.

Here's a zoo crop of the A330 for clarity

So the questions are, are Swissair chemtrailing? seriously? Also, If persisting trails are chemtrails, what chemical, other than water that has frozen into ice, would come out invisible and then become visible? That would be a very specific property IF the cause is not as described and a chemtrail spray is being used.

You may well wonder how a hot trail can freeze so rapidly? Now, search you tube for all the videos posted of people throwing pans of boiling water into the air, for it to fall back down as instant snow during the big freeze and you can start to join the dots scientifically.
edit on 1-1-2015 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: waynos

Great post as always Waynos, education at its finest. keep it up !!

(and happy new year to you.)

snoopyuk

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join