It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Release of SHADE the Motion Picture Trailer (Chemtrail / Geoengineering)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

I'm sure the trolls will try to derail this thread as they do all chemtrail threads.

How do you derail a trainwreck? Kind of funny how you exhumed this thread and posted the movie, but have yet to post a single point that's relevant to the forum.

Are you going to discuss the claims of the chemtrolls in the film? In case you decide to, I'll give you a little heads-up. Make sure
you know what reporting limit means on lab results. It will be discussed.

edit on 29-12-2014 by DenyObfuscation because: formatting epiphany

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Witness2008

I really have no problem with debunking. It does have it's merits.
It as You mentioned, the time involved in trying to convince others to believe in the OS when the OS is so absurd that it smells, that is a problem.
But most of all what is Very disturbing, is that people will not believe their own eyes. I know what I see. I don't need others to tell me that. But for someone to tell Me I did NOT see what I clearly know I DID see?, then they are just blind. Blind to the Truth. Blind to using critical thinking and Blind to any further growth as a Human being. It is a shame really. But to each their own. To each that they will hopefully someday see clearly.
BUT, Alas.
They will just follow follow follow......

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: GoKill

My apologies To You for not mentioning that I like this Thread! I got stuck wasting time on some here that clearly do not want to believe they are actually seeing in the skies above their own heads. I will do as they do now, and throw up My blinders to them, just as they have done so by using said blinders to the Truth.

Have a good one.
Syx.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

What are you on about here?

I got stuck wasting time on some here that clearly do not want to believe they are actually seeing in the skies above their own heads.
If you could understand that it's not about desire to believe or not believe but rather to understand that which is seen.

What do you know about what you see?

What makes you believe what you see are "chemtrails"?

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I think you have it wrong. I don't doubt what you or anyone else sees. I see it too. Just not as much in my area. Quite a few of us either are, or were in the aviation profession, so sky watching to identify planes isn't anything new. It's just that when we see lines in the sky, or even lots of lines in the sky, we have enough knowledge to understand that they are there for a reason.

Not "the gubbament is spraying us!", but because conditions were right, and likely a change in weather conditions is coming. If something out of the ordinary was to happen, I think those who know what's normal would be the best judge of that. To date, I have not seen anything that isn't explained with science. I admit, if I hadn't read about the 'black chemtrail' here before seeing it, I might have been a bit confused the first time I saw it, but luckily, it was explained here first.

It's a free country (if you are in the US) and you can believe whatever you want. But ignoring facts in order to believe in something just seems pointless to me. have a great new years.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

I really have no problem with debunking. It does have it's merits.

But not when I do it? Not that I have debunked anything, just given you my reaction to the link you posted. I had hoped the discussion would develop but you seem to be running away.

It as You mentioned, the time involved in trying to convince others to believe in the OS when the OS is so absurd that it smells, that is a problem.

What OS? There is no OS when it comes to contrails, only the scientific truth and dishonest fantasy. I can see which you prefer. That's your loss,not anyone else's.

But most of all what is Very disturbing, is that people will not believe their own eyes. I know what I see. I don't need others to tell me that. But for someone to tell Me I did NOT see what I clearly know I DID see?, then they are just blind. Blind to the Truth. Blind to using critical thinking and Blind to any further growth as a Human being. It is a shame really. But to each their own. To each that they will hopefully someday see clearly.
BUT, Alas.
They will just follow follow follow......

Nobody has said anything about whether or not you saw something, the question is whether you knew what you were looking at. The answer to the question is obviously "don't know, don't want to know"
Believing your eyes? If you see a clear liquid in a glass, can your eyes tell you whether it is water, neat vodka, or hydrochloride acid? Your statement is patently ridiculous.
You appear to be a person who is probably lucky to have survived this far if you judge EVERYTHING on what it looks like. You should give critical thinking a try. You might like it.

Happy new year (watch those drinks!)

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I got stuck wasting time on some here that clearly do not want to believe they are actually seeing in the skies above their own heads.

A quick question for you...

Has there been anyone that has gone up and tested for chemtrails while they are supposedly being sprayed, because as of this post it hasn't happened, and do you know why...answer is they won't find chemtrails which is why it hasn't happened yet.

I will do as they do now, and throw up My blinders to them, just as they have done so by using said blinders to the Truth.

And exactly what truth are we wearing blinders for again?

Is it the one where nobody has ever tested for them in the sky behind a supposed spraying plane, because that is about the only truth when it comes to chemtrails.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

I'm sure the trolls will try to derail this thread as they do all chemtrail threads.

So no difference from those who push a conspiracy that has no valid evidence that it exists?

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

a reply to: GoKill

My apologies To You for not mentioning that I like this Thread! I got stuck wasting time on some here that clearly do not want to believe they are actually seeing in the skies above their own heads. I will do as they do now, and throw up My blinders to them, just as they have done so by using said blinders to the Truth.

Have a good one.
Syx.

Very mature, I don't think. It shows just what a flimsy, poorly thought out mess of a conspiracy you have invested your faith in when you must avoid discussion at all costs. You lie when you say you don't mind debunking. Your stance shows that you are terrified of having your belief undermined, as just by me highlighting a few of the lies in the article you linked, you immediately ended the discourse without responding to one single point raised. At least waverers coming here may stumble on this thread in the future and see which side is being shifty and dishonest and which side is trying to have an open discussion of the evidence. I think people who take up this position are the saddest of all. You are clearly one of those that treats this like a religion, "just believe". So I'll leave you to your grand delusion. Keep fearing the clouds Syx

edit on 30-12-2014 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: waynos

I don't think that anyone here, certainly in this thread has put their faith in anything other than their own eyes and brains and whatever other senses that help fine tune any ones knowledge concerning their health and environment. Why should any of us put our faith in what you would prefer us to believe as an anonymous, UN-credentialed ATS member.

No matter the amount of evidence that is posted in rebuttal to yours and others ever changing goal posts and insults, you still continue to want to save us from our own mistaken knowledge. We all tend to read and research what we are curious about, kinda like making up our own minds concerning any topic really, I don't see too many slacker members in the Geo-engineering threads.

You like to announce our absence in the debate with you as not wanting to discuss the topic. If you haven't noticed, the topic as been debated to the point of ad nauseum.

There is really something very suspicious about the amount of time and the exertion of pseudo expertise that you spend toward other members here, members that are obviously educated on the subject.

By the way....this site www.geoengineeringwatch.org... is a good place to go for state and local testing of earth, air and rain water. Good place to find all the patents, proposals, studies, witness testimony, legislation along with a myriad of other answers. I know you don't like the messenger, however the message is very solid.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

have you ever seen these words written? "well, I am on the fence as far a chemtrails go"

Well, I try show how clouds aren't evil to those people. I do it in hopes that they will go the extra few inches and look up the basic, basic, science on their own. We already know you and your wagon are too entrenched in having your fears and ignorance re-assured on a daily basis. You cannot be helped.

Now, knowing that you will never, ever change your views, why do you keep coming back here knowing you have noting to add to this discussion other then asking that same, ignorant question that poor debaters keep asking?

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Like I said in an earlier post. I think you really believe all that guff. Don't worry about the amount I spend here, I only spend as much as I enjoy then I go off and do something else instead.

The site you linked is actually one of the very worst I've seen, but I know you don't want to know why as your mind is closed to the possibility (fact) that you've been consistently lied to. The only thing I can't figure out is why. Why would you so willingly swallow all that garbage and absolutely deny proven truths? (Any suspicion I may hold, that you know damn well it's all nonsense and you yourself are somehow benefitting from spreading this manure, must remain purely speculative at this point)

That NOT being the case, the only alternative is that you obviously absolutely believe that patents equal successful operation of equipment, that contrails MUST quickly dissipate if they've not been tampered with in some way, that an aircraft can spray out a load that is a hundred times greater than its own lifting capacity and that if a random joe tells you something a bout a photograph, if it appears on a chemtrail website it MUST be correct as none of them ever tell any lies. So I'm not trying to debate with lost causes like you. I mistook our mutual friend as someone with an open and enquiring mind that might like to evaluate both sides, not someone who would take contradictory evidence as an assault on their belief system.

One thing that hasn't been debated ad nauseum was that case orange statement that chemtrails were used by the RAF against Hamburg in WW2. Are you able to put any flesh on those bones? I suspect that it's just another unexplainable claim that must be true because a chemtrail website said it?

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

There is nothing for me to address as far as the insults that you posted, I will tell you that I come to threads such as these in order to see if the information posted could be of concern for myself or the research that I do for my own benefit. Comparing notes and being friendly with folks that I know is an added perk.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Something else I want to add. Yes, you're right, I'm an anonymous Un-credentialed ATS member, as you put it (if less anonymous than many, using my own name and including my actual location, so I'm not hiding, like you for example). So how come you can't actually deconstruct the points I make? How come you can't explain why, exactly, contrails can't persist or why the other stuff is wrong? Every constructive explanation offered is simply met with accusations of being blinkered, or shills, or some other deflection tactic. If you could counter the scientific explanation, I'm sure you would. The fact that believers, as we have seen here, withdraw from the conversation as soon as there is something pertinent to talk about is enlightening in its own way.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I had already said sorry that You didn't like that first link. Even after another, it was not good enough either. I decided why waste my time with it. That is my perogative after all. There are videos and testimonies out there to see the truth's in all this, You just have to find them YourSelf, as ANY I would put out will obviously not be good enough for You, as is Your right.

I am NOT Terrified of YOU or AnyOne else in this matter, or any other. I have NOT Lied or been shifty, as You claim. To claim that is Your right to do so as well. If it makes You feel better, then more power to You. Do what You must to continue Your beliefs, and I will do so as well.

I see first hand My Grand Daughter coughing and wheezing after a day of ChemTrailing here constantly. She is Fine on ALL other days. So I see what I see. Reality. There is no other way I can see it. She is very sensitive to the Aluminum and Barium among other things in those Trails. YES they have been proven in lab tests to be in the Trails after that Sh It falls down to us here on the ground. You do some homework and find that evidence. It is not My responsibility to do that FOR You. Don't look for it. That is Your right. But don't lambaste others who have done the searching and finding what I just mentioned.

Asthma rates went up to 80 something percent in new mexico in children after the trails got heavier there. YOU find that proof. it IS out there. That is ONE region affected by this crap. You Find it and others out there. Go ahead and debunk the scientific data. Have fun with it. I am done on all this. Just like a teacher in school, they can teach the class. It is up to the students to absorb that, or deny it. Same goes for all this. I am not saying I am trying to teach you, just gave my side to what I know. I do not know it all. That is a given. I know enough.

I also said to someone else I don't have problems with debunking as I do not.
Yours has some valid points to which I give You credit now. My bad for not doing that already and it shows rudeness on My part for which I ask acceptance of an apology. Give it or not makes no difference to Me. NONE!

You will always have your thoughts on all this and I will always have mine, until either of Us are swayed.
I want us to agree that we disagree, as are our rights here to do so or not.

Sincerely I hope The new Year will bring You Peace and Wisdom. Syx.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   

You seriously need to look into other options in your granddaughters health. Believing the bad man is spraying you and you continue to go outside with no breathing protection, while telling, isn't hurting anyone. But, you ignoring a possible real life medical issue, in favor of not understanding how things at 30,000 feet will not fall directly to the ground, but in actuality, may fall hundreds of miles away depending on the jet stream.

Please, regardless of what you think you know, get her to a doctor to look at her health.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Her health has been looked at. Thank You for the concern though. They say she is fine. Which I have questioned as well as her Mother. But hours later on calm days when the trails spread out across the sky, which I do not really think a normal contrail would do, she gets affected by something. Maybe the timing is what makes us all think it is the spraying, but it is odd as hell just the same. Don't Ya think? Anyway I do appreciate the actual concern. I do understand how the jet stream works and have taken that into consideration in all this. Just that on days when the spraying is not there, she can be out all day and be fine. Strange, is about all the more I can say on all this. Later, Syx.
edit on 31-12-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

ETA: I don't have the mind set that the bad man is out there doing something nefarious. If they spray for trying to shield earth from sun's rays to prevent over heating, fine. But what they use I believe is not good. The chemicals need to be addressed. Not the bad man. I also think this planet is going through it's normal stages of heating/cooling just as it has for millions of years. Man is not causing any over heating. Maybe somewhat, but not to the extent that we have to be all freaked out by it. I mean really. But that's all for another thread, so sorry all that...... Anyways, later, Syx.
edit on 31-12-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I see first hand My Grand Daughter coughing and wheezing after a day of ChemTrailing here constantly.

From pg 7 of this pdf

Air pollutants that stream out of power plants, vehicles, heavy machinery, and factories
can lead to an increased risk of asthma, lung cancer, allergies, and chronic bronchitis
and can even contribute to premature death. Air pollution takes a particular toll on
pregnant women and young children, increasing the risk of complications during pregnancy
and the risk of premature birth, low birth weight, and cardiac defects in babies.
The following are examples of hazardous areas that have large Latino populations:
 Chicago and the surrounding area, where 800,000 Hispanics live within ten miles
of two power plants estimated to contribute to 2,800 asthma attacks and 41 premature
deaths every year.

I'm not a power company but if I were I might be tempted to mount a campaign or support an existing campaign to blame bad juice from planes for anything falling from the sky.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I had already said sorry that You didn't like that first link. Even after another, it was not good enough either. I decided why waste my time with it. That is my perogative after all. There are videos and testimonies out there to see the truth's in all this, You just have to find them YourSelf, as ANY I would put out will obviously not be good enough for You, as is Your right.

You don't have to be sorry, and it's not about whether I liked it, as I said before. I think you may have missed my point and that is my fault. We both know what we each think, but I am interested in trying to discuss why we believe it, what is the root of your mistrust of what I regard as unimpeachable fact? What about the claims made by these sites is credible to you that I'm not seeing? There is obviously a great chasm between out points of view and I don't expect us to bridge that. What I'm looking for is a better understanding on why this all resonates with you.

I am NOT Terrified of YOU or AnyOne else in this matter, or any other. I have NOT Lied or been shifty, as You claim. To claim that is Your right to do so as well. If it makes You feel better, then more power to You. Do what You must to continue Your beliefs, and I will do so as well.

Reading that back I can't believe I wrote it. I was out of order and unreservedly apologise and withdraw that comment.

I see first hand My Grand Daughter coughing and wheezing after a day of ChemTrailing here constantly. She is Fine on ALL other days. So I see what I see. Reality. There is no other way I can see it. She is very sensitive to the Aluminum and Barium among other things in those Trails. YES they have been proven in lab tests to be in the Trails after that Sh It falls down to us here on the ground. You do some homework and find that evidence. It is not My responsibility to do that FOR You. Don't look for it. That is Your right. But don't lambaste others who have done the searching and finding what I just mentioned.

I have done a huge amount of research myself. This did not merely involve reading the claims on chemtrail promoting websites and accepting them as truth. When you look beyond the facade those sites put up, it is revealed that there is NO PROOF OF ALUMINIUM AND BARIUM BEING SPRAYED. Merely misreprented pseudo science that is FALSE. Nobody has tested trails to find these metals. Tests have been conducted on water collected on the ground. Pollution can come from any number of sources and ground collection can tell you nothing about the source. If you disagree with that point I'd be happy to discuss it. A spray seven miles over her head cannot make your granddaughter cough and wheeze. Anything that might come down would do so hundreds of miles away.

Asthma rates went up to 80 something percent in new mexico in children after the trails got heavier there. YOU find that proof. it IS out there. That is ONE region affected by this crap. You Find it and others out there. Go ahead and debunk the scientific data. Have fun with it. I am done on all this. Just like a teacher in school, they can teach the class. It is up to the students to absorb that, or deny it. Same goes for all this. I am not saying I am trying to teach you, just gave my side to what I know. I do not know it all. That is a given. I know enough.

I have had asthma all my life. I take seretide daily to manage it. I have a vested interest in this claim. It's crap. You are talking about unproven assertions , nothing more. No science supports it. I will resist the temptation to furnish you with facts you don't want. Maybe we will discuss it further, maybe we won't. No hard feelings I hope

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

You ask why it is I can't deconstruct the points that you raise. It is not that "I can't" it is that I do not want to.

After years of seeing insults, subtle and not so subtle toward other members, I decided that any discussions here would only fuel the ugliness and vitriol. Heated comments happen on both sides of the debate, however it is the baiting and insults from supposed debunkers that turns it ugly, usually on the first page, where the pile on of the usual suspects almost always occurs.

I don't want to debate you because I don't think that your motives are to educate. My geo-engineering education comes from the credentialed, unbiased teachers, who do not employ ridicule.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join