It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Release of SHADE the Motion Picture Trailer (Chemtrail / Geoengineering)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Geo-engineering was at one time attempted in order to create suitable weather conditions. Now days it is used to create hardship. If individuals and corporations can bet on weather, the rise or fall of the commodities in a particular area, I'd say that the more nefarious uses of Geo-engineering have taken hold.

Our atmosphere has been weaponized, and is seen as the last corporate frontier by some. The ultimate weapon is one that can provide plausible deniability.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

I was half asleep when watching, kept nodding off and will watch again later this morning. My one complaint thus far is that Alex was in the first part of the movie. Some folks like him, but I am not a fan, a tad bit too abrasive for me, and not a suitable front man for the serious conditions we face these days.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

a reply to: waynos

For now guys, heres a link to check out. Real life has taken hold of Me for a while, but I will get back to You. Thanx for being civil. back later, Syx.
Link

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

I think it's the desperation of the theory that strikes me. It's all just about aircraft contrails and not knowing anything about them. First it was poisoning, but people are living longer and the population is growing, then it was about hiding the sun, ignoring the fact that perspective would have everything to do with that, and then thry found out about cloud seeding and adopted that until they hit on genuine proposals looking into the theory of solar radiation management as being the thing that chemtrails must be. There is no thought about the mathematics and practicalities of an aircraft carrying enough 'stuff' to spray something that replicates a persistant and spreading contrail (which somehow can't exist BTW). they call it the theory evolving, rather than "scrabbling round in the dark" which is what it actually is.

However the scientific explanation for persisting spreading contrails was established decades before chemtrail theory was first mentioned. It has been completely consistent throughout and remains unchallenged with any competency. While the theory itself has had to be constantly reinvented as each previous version was shown to be nonsense, the contrail explanation never has. That itself is pretty telling.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Good link. It contains a few historical tid bits that I was not aware of.

Good to see you.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Cheers, that's one I've not read before. Back soon.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   

I'm currently reading that article and I'm recording my observations, comments and questions As I go in the interests of discussion. So this is written in real time as I progress through it.

Firstly, I find this sentence concerning;

The only conspiracy surrounding geoengineering is that most governments and industry refuse to publicly admit what anyone with eyes can see.

This, straight away, suggests that geo-engineering can be recognised by sight alone. Why would they say this? If the operation works by somehow replicating contrails, then it patently cannot be true, which calls the article into question. If they are going down the road of any persisting and spreading trail having to be a chemtrail then it doesn't merely call its credibility into question, it destroys it before we've even got going. Geo-engineering can take many forms but this article already looks as if it will focus on contrails. On we go.

Going under a variety of names – atmospheric geoengineering, weather modification, solar radiation management, chemical buffering, cloud seeding, weather force multiplication – toxic aerial spraying is popularly known as chemtrails. However, this is merely one technique employed to modify weather. The practice of environmental modification is vast and well funded.

This is just plain wrong. Cloud seeding is the act of trying to encourage precipitation from an existing cloud (look it up, a short burst into an existing cloud. Not seen from the ground, no trail left). Chemtrails are defined as long white lines in the sky left by high flying aircraft that linger and spread. They never produce rain because cirrus never produces rain. The other terms aren't generally used by can be reasonably classified. Toxic aerial spraying, for example, could easily be pest control or cropdusting, something else that doesn't affect the climate and is done at even lower level than cloud seeding. This is starting to look like the person who wrote it doesn't really know what they are talking about. The brush they are using is far too broad to have any meaning.

Hosted by the Belfort Group, which has been working for the last seven years to raise public awareness of toxic aerial spraying, the Symposium included chemtrail awareness groups from Greece, Germany, Holland, France and the U.S. Belfort published five videos covering only May 29,[1] when filmmaker Michael Murphy (Environmental Deception and What in the world are they spraying)[2] and aerospace engineer Dr. Coen Vermeeren [3] gave the most dramatic presentations.

These are known chemtrail believers, there is nothing scientific employed here. Michael Murphy's conclusions in WITWATS are deeply flawed and known to be so (example - conclusions about chemtrails drawn from mud scooped up from the ground, as if only things sprayed by planes can fall to the ground, there are many more)

Instead, the writers prefer the term ‘persistent contrails’ to describe the phenomenon since all contrails are chemtrails. ‘Persistent contrails’ distinguishes those that contain weather-altering additives from those that represent normal aircraft exhaust that dissipates after a few seconds or minutes.

And there we have it. The entire thing is bullsht I'm afraid. Nobody who says that knows ANYTHING at all about contrails, therefore anything they have to say about them being chemtrails is equally meaningless. Do you really believe that the reason contrails persist isn't due to relative humidity at altitude? If so have all natural cirrus clouds also got these additives? Did they also have them in 1905 When they were photographed for a weather book before any plane had flown more than a hundred feet high! What a joke.

Can't you see the utter absence of credibility in that?

Used as a weapon of war in Hamburg by the UK during World War II,

There's a bland statement if I ever saw one. How? Of course no explanation is offered. Hamburg was one of the cities levelled by the thousand bomber raids of the RAF where incendiaries, 1000lb HE bombs and 4,000lb "Cookies" were dropped by an assortment of Lancasters, Halifaxes and Stirlings. How exactly do chemtrails fit into that?

I've seen Chaff mentioned in relation to chemtrails before. Could it be that they think the dropping of tied up bundles of aluminium foil strips (to confuse the German radars) is somehow analogous to a chemtrail?

No, I've had enough. I really wanted to make it all the way through this but it's just too stupid an article for words.

My position here is that when you recognise that much crap in one article then it's all going to be crap. Would you disagree?

ETA More nonsense, re the photograph of the DC-6B with a ventral fairing for cloud seeding purposes. How does one cloud seed with a radar scanner?

Also, you posted this in response to my request for evidence that the Government has admitted Chemtrailing. Where is it? Can you point me to the specific bit where the Government admitted this as I cannot find it
edit on 29-12-2014 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: waynos

There's a bland statement if I ever saw one. How? Of course no explanation is offered. Hamburg was one of the cities levelled by the thousand bomber raids of the RAF where incendiaries, 1000lb HE bombs and 4,000lb "Cookies" were dropped by an assortment of Lancasters, Halifaxes and Stirlings. How exactly do chemtrails fit into that?

Come on - use your imagination (as these folk have done!!
) - clearly hte bombs were nothing but a coverup for the chemtrails that those plains made that did the real damage - we all have seen the photos and videos of supposed contrails in WW2 - they were what really leveled cities and killed 300,000 Germans!!

Modern chemtrails aren't nearly as effective - they must have lost the recipe! i think we need a new TPTB - these ones have clearly lost the plot if their chemtrails can't kill 50,000 people in a night!!

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Sorry you didn't like the link I furnished. Try this one. It is for Bill HR 2977. The ban of Exotic Weapons Systems. Note page 5, Line 15. "Chemtrails".

LINK

This ban request is for EXISTING Weapon Systems. It is not covering those that have not even been dreamed up yet...... (Some may even note the term; "Extra Terrestrial Weapons" used on that same page.) I guess aliens do not exist either, but that is for another Thread, eh?

I am sure You may want to try to tear this up as well. Sorry You cannot. Unless You are a non believer in official government documents. I do appreciate the civility and persistence You have shown. Good For You. Thanx for your time on this matter. Have a great Day. Syx.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Witness2008

Hey! Nice seeing You as well!! Note Bill HR 2977 as described above this post. You may find that interesting. The link I gave earlier was one pulled in a hurry as I had to leave right away and should have read it better before Posting. Sorry That. Syx.
edit on 29-12-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

Sorry you didn't like the link I furnished. Try this one. It is for Bill HR 2977. The ban of Exotic Weapons Systems. Note page 5, Line 15. "Chemtrails".

LINK

This ban request is for EXISTING Weapon Systems.

Says you - but there's nothing in the text that actually says that.

It is not covering those that have not even been dreamed up yet......

And yet it DOES say:

[The presidentr shal]..

immediately order the permanent termination of research and development, testing, manufacturing, production, and deployment of all space-based weapons of the United States and their components.

Research and development sounds like dreaming stuff up to me.

And you sound like another chemmie who only reads into things what you want to be there.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Good research Syx. I have seen Bill 2977 posted right here on ATS in more than one thread. It has and will be glossed over, cherry picked, and described as something that it is not.

I usually stay off the geo-engineering or persistent contrail/chemtrail threads these days. Trying to keep my vibrations on a high note. Seems that you will help accomplish that on this thread. Very nicely done.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

So tell me how can one stop research and funding on ET Weapons, if they don't already exist? I guess I just made that up as well? You guys trip me out. But thanx for the grins. You have helped make My day by pointing out to Me that there are really people like you (uber OS believers) that exist. I don't suppose that you would be able to just agree that we can disagree? Or would You like to try for some snide remarks again. Sorry but for the most part I out grew doing that in the 6th grade. Thanx for trying to be civil with this. Yes there is a sarcastic key word in that sentence.
edit on 29-12-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Witness2008

Thank You for Your backing Me on this. I should have known that No Matter what is said, it will always be torn up. Pictures will be said to faked, or an obvious piece of steel on Mars surface will be an image smudge, etc.... These guys probably think that the plane in Shanksville really did just dissapear into the ground too...... I dunno. Try to help people and they most of the time just take a dump on Ya. Story of My life. Alas, is mankind doomed to fools and mindless beings? Hmmm, maybe a story there, eh? LOL!!!
Oh wait. It is being played out daily here. My Bad!!

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

HR 2977 was a bill written by two UFO researchers and was entirely about the non weaponisation of Space. It is purely about space. It's only mention of chemtrails is the use of the word chemtrail, almost as an afterthought, just once, and even that was removed after the first draft.

What is it about this that you find convincing? It convinced me that the authors had heard the word "chemtrail" before, but offers no context or background information at all to show what their understanding of the term is.

These are the authors of 2977, which ultimately just fizzled away. What official Govermnent roles do they hold?

www.peaceinspace.com...

edit on 29-12-2014 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   

I have not a clue as to why ATS would house so many chemtrail debunkers, ATS is a conspiracy site, unless I missed something. The other thing that troubles me a tad bit is the amount of time that goes into trying to convince a bunch of nut jobs like us that we are just nuts. You'd think that all of these all seeing and important members could find a better way to spend their time.

Back in my early years here I would go toe to toe with all the pseudo pilots, scientists, and meteorologists trying to convince us all not to believe our own lying eyes. It's not much fun anymore, too many reruns.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Witness2008

I was half asleep when watching, kept nodding off and will watch again later this morning. My one complaint thus far is that Alex was in the first part of the movie. Some folks like him, but I am not a fan, a tad bit too abrasive for me, and not a suitable front man for the serious conditions we face these days.

Yes, I definitely agree with that; even though I agree with most of what Alex is saying, and he is very passionate and seems sincere - he even rubs me the wrong way at times. At least he isn't paid to further a secret agenda or suppress the truth like some on the internet.

I think makers of the movie's target audience wasn't people like us who know we are being lied to about multiple issues on multiple levels, but the average person who may be receptive about learning more about the big picture but at this point doesn't really have a clue and is essentially asleep. Thus starting with Bilderberg, a hugely powerful and secretive meeting which gets zero press is a good way to establish credibility.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

For me the importance in the documentary was that the residents under the most plowed skies have a voice. I saw my first everlasting, ever spreading contrail in 1997. Started paying attention then. I lived 36 years with never having seen the kind of spread I did that day.

Now we are finding that the planet has also taken notice. So sad that so much has to suffer or be lost to such greedy short term thinking.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Whether I liked it or not is immaterial. What do you have to say about the number of factual errors/lies it contains? Aren't you at all concerned that the whole thing is a lie when a source article you believe in is so badly flawed?

Rather than just jumping from one link to the next, like a moving target,it would make a refreshing change to actually discuss a piece of evidence that you posted. Why you believed it, do you still believe it? What is convincing and what of its inaccuracies?

And where is the bit you posted it for, the government admission?

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

So tell me how can one stop research and funding on ET Weapons, if they don't already exist?

You don't allow them to start - it's pretty simple.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join