It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Release of SHADE the Motion Picture Trailer (Chemtrail / Geoengineering)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Share this to everyone and on everything you possible can. Rip it to the four corners of the earth (Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, email, word of mouth, etc.) you have our permission!

ShadeTheMotionPicture.com
September 17, 2012

As you already may know, we have been working hard behind the scenes on our new film SHADE the Motion Picture (An Ambellas & Bermas Film) to be released winter of 2012.

I would like to start out by giving a special thanks to all of those out there who are in support of this film, as this level of information is no joke and must be taken seriously.

We are risking life and limb as crucial footage and testimony will be withheld from trailers and protected by several sources until the final production version of SHADE the Motion Picture releases sometime this winter.

The films powerful presentation is intended to make the global crime syndicate faultier, while testing their mettle to the fullest potential possible.

Their diabolic sinister plan to exterminate 90% of the worlds population will soon be exposed worldwide and backed with evidence.

Key players have been identified, black operations will be exposed.

Source
theintelhub.com

Told you dis-info guys it would be getting harder to do your jobs. So, it looks like the way things are going they will be releasing films about GE pretty regularly now.

Don't shoot the messenger as I didn't make the film. However I like how they are certainly raising awareness on the subject.

Thanks!
Gokill

(cue: Gaul, sufferdude and Co.)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I used to love to go out in the rain when i was little..

Now i am afraid to go out in the rain..52 years later..

thanks for posting this.....

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove
I used to love to go out in the rain when i was little..

Now i am afraid to go out in the rain..52 years later..

That really sucks.

OP, thanks for sharing the trailer. Had not heard of this film. Where has Jason Bermas been..

edit on 17-9-2012 by yahtzeestone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove

Originally posted by yahtzeestone
OP, thanks for sharing the trailer. Had not heard of this film. Where has Jason Bermas been..

My pleasure

It's something I'm very passionate about.

Thanks!
Gokill

edit on 17-9-2012 by GoKill because: My pleasure

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Because I am skeptical and trying to learn about trails as much as possible. Sometimes I look into the skies and I feel the same way these people in the movie do... Its hard to explain why, but something just doesn't make sense no matter how much I learn from "debunkers".

September 16th, In the span of 10 minutes. These appeared... (Central Alberta)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
lol - somehow I think a movie that features alex Jones, Michael J Murphy and "Mojave county residents" isn't going to make debunking anythign harder at all.

But at least they don't bother trying to call it a documentary!!

Let's just say the trailer starts with an innaccurate quote from the Duke of Edinburgh, and makes the usual claims of high barium levels to contrails with no actual evidence of any causal realtionship a all.

the quote attributed to the DoE is:

"If I were reincarnated I would wish to be returned to earth as a killer virus to lower human population levels."

But you know - in all eth sites that mention it not one actually give a source for it. I wonder why that is??

Wikiquotes, OTOH, gives a slightly different versoin, and tells you where it is taken from -

I just wonder what it would be like to be reincarnated in an animal whose species had been so reduced in numbers than it was in danger of extinction. What would be its feelings toward the human species whose population explosion had denied it somewhere to exist... I must confess that I am tempted to ask for reincarnation as a particularly deadly virus. Foreword to If I Were an Animal (1987) by Fleur Cowles ISBN 9780688061500

not quite the same as the trailer claims.......

edit on 17-9-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Subscribed so I can get back to this later. Heading out right now. Started watching the video and...WOW, alarming!

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by GoKill

One question, why didn't you also post the first trailer....

Could it be because their is enough in just that trailer alone to prove this video is as believable as What in the World are They Spraying, and if you enjoyed Loose Change then this is right up your alley.

Alex Jones, seriously?

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I'll comment after seeing the whole thing, based on the critical and revealing info it allegedly will reveal.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Holy, I can't believe I never heard of this movie! Just found out about it!

Heavily suppressed by the MSM as usual.

Have only watched the first 15 mins or so, could do with a little less NWO stuff, but can't deny what they say about the Bilderberg Group meetings.

Haven't actually seen any chemtrail info yet, will watch more and comment later.

I'm sure the trolls will try to derail this thread as they do all chemtrail threads. Would bet my life on it. Just ignore them, don't feed them whatever you do!

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

Don't let them entice you to ride their little gerbil wheels. We see what we see, and we actually have a much better understanding of what is happening over our heads, and to the whole of the planet.

I look forward to watching this video.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Witness2008

The really sad part is, I think you actually believe what you just wrote. Thing is, "they" already have enticed you onto the gerbil wheels and your spinning it furiously if you could but see it.

But carry on dudes. I'm not even going to try with you as you've repeatedly proven yourselves resistant to knowledge and logic.You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it thi....drink.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Shade got all the attention it deserved when it came out.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Witness2008

Don't let them entice you to ride their little gerbil wheels. We see what we see, and we actually have a much better understanding of what is happening over our heads, and to the whole of the planet.

Don't worry, you won't find this gerbil on any wheel, and if he does happen to be on one, it will be consciously.

Please drop by and add some comments when you've had time to watch the movie, I still haven't finished it.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

originally posted by: Witness2008

Don't worry, you won't find this gerbil on any wheel, and if he does happen to be on one, it will be consciously.

Thanks for the admission, I suspected this after reading some of your posts on the topic.

Enjoy your discussion of the movie anyway guys. Just remember, it's. A. Movie.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   

If your movie explains why contrails must be chemtrails, please let me know at what point. Otherwise, I have a few episodes of Wren and Stimpy I'd rather watch.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Well since the Govt. has already admitted to spraying the skies, there is no other explanation needed. Oh yah, they hesitate to call them ChemTrails. It is called by them, GeoEngineering. Aerosol Spraying of Chemicals into the atmosphere. A simple google or other search will show this....... Why will You guys not just open Your eyes! Or maybe they are open, but they are so full of that crap being sprayed, it is hard to really see the clear picture. I know, not Your fault......

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

The Government? Which one? I guess you mean the US Government? How about you show this admission that they are geoengineering by spraying the sky? I keep hearing a lot about it but whenever evidence is offered it turns out to not actually support the claim. Go on, be different. Please?

Also, does that mean that only Amercican Chemtrail believers are right and all the rest in the world are just wrong? Or does the USA chemtrail the whole planet by themselves?

Also, do you think chemtrails look like contrails?

I am completely open to evidence of actual geoengineering, as opposed to people scared of clouds, so why can nobody show me any?

edit on 29-12-2014 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
My whole problem with Geo Engineering/chemtrails is they're ineffective. We still have droughts and flooding in various areas so the weather isn't being controlled very well. Unless the whole point is to distress the earth, food sources and peoples houses.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak
a reply to: network dude

Well since the Govt. has already admitted to spraying the skies, there is no other explanation needed.

Actually, yes there is. did they admit to cloud seeding? If so, then they might as well also admit to taxing the public and being unsustainably large.

Link to company that seeds clouds and has for many, many years without secrecy.

If you have some sort of proof that anyone is spraying something that looks like contrails but isn't, then I would be very interested in that. But please, if what you have is as described above, please, please take the time to understand what is being discussed so we don't have to re-hash the same argument yet again. (not to be rude, but this mistake is all too common)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join