It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

0% chance of Israeli strike on Iran before the next US elections.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
The guy in charge of Israel is a real drama queen.

He should wear a tiara.

Wish you doubters were here now so I could bet you each 500 dollars (US) a pop.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Benny has been screaming since the 90's that Iran is about to get a nuke. And if you watch his latest whinefest he wants the US to attack Iran. But you are right Israel isn't going to attack because Benny knows Iran will hand Israel it's butt to them. Attacking a nation that can put more soldiers in the field than Israels total population isn't a bright thing to do.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Humanity is chompin' at the bit!

Sit and contemplate.. observe.
edit on 17-9-2012 by survival because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
See, I am the opposite. Couple of reasons,

The IDF Air Force has flown missions out to Gibralter at least twice in the last 2 years, that's the same basic distance, so they have rehersed it. That's a major undertaking, and most "potential" plans don't get to that level of practice. That's pretty signifiant.

Netenyahu is getting pretty irritated. The open mike controversies with the PMs of France and Russia, the snubbing at the request for a meeting, etc. I thought his statement about, "if you won't discuss putting a redline on Iran, you can't put one on us" was pretty good. If he attacks before the election then it's Obama in the pickle. He may have to jump in, simply because Iran will likely strike back at US assets. Even if he doesn't, he won't likely come out against Isreal, it will hurt his chances with Jewish Democrats and quite a few independents. But if he does jump in he irritiates alot of libertarians and the hard left. So he gets to see how O likes being in a corner.

On top of this, if the "demonstrations" get worse and move into Israel, or Hezbollah gets into this, they are going to possibly face the same problems they would if they attack.

I am not saying they WILL attack, but I am saying that chances are pretty high.

I think the only real reason he would wait is if Romney starts to pull ahead in the polls, Bennie may want to see what Romney will do.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SrWingCommander
See, I am the opposite. Couple of reasons,

The IDF Air Force has flown missions out to Gibralter at least twice in the last 2 years, that's the same basic distance, so they have rehersed it. That's a major undertaking, and most "potential" plans don't get to that level of practice. That's pretty signifiant.

Netenyahu is getting pretty irritated. The open mike controversies with the PMs of France and Russia, the snubbing at the request for a meeting, etc. I thought his statement about, "if you won't discuss putting a redline on Iran, you can't put one on us" was pretty good. If he attacks before the election then it's Obama in the pickle. He may have to jump in, simply because Iran will likely strike back at US assets. Even if he doesn't, he won't likely come out against Isreal, it will hurt his chances with Jewish Democrats and quite a few independents. But if he does jump in he irritiates alot of libertarians and the hard left. So he gets to see how O likes being in a corner.

On top of this, if the "demonstrations" get worse and move into Israel, or Hezbollah gets into this, they are going to possibly face the same problems they would if they attack.

I am not saying they WILL attack, but I am saying that chances are pretty high.

I think the only real reason he would wait is if Romney starts to pull ahead in the polls, Bennie may want to see what Romney will do.

Romney couldn't pull ahead in a one horse race.

Throw in the towel for this guy.

new topics

top topics

join