It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura on Piers Morgan "Every War Starts With A False Flag"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I've watched thid previosly, although I don't re-call the details - Ill have to re-watch on my lunch break..

I just wanted to say:

I bloody hate Morgon, the pompous git!!

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I'll watch the video is a bit, but Pierce Morgan is a joke. Brits please take him back! We will send him with crates of tea and toothpaste if you just take him back! Please? Nobody even watches this guy's show unless Ron Paul or Jesse Ventura is on it... and even then nobody cares what he says. CNN please cancel this show and send him back to the UK!

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Star, flagged and bookmarked to watch tonight after work.

Even though I cannot stand the sight of Piers Morgan. What a dick.
I'll still check it out for Jesse's sake.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

THIS IS WHY JESSE VENTURA IS NOT ALLOWED ON LIVE TV!

What do you mean...it says CNN live in the bottom right corner?

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
GO JESSE!.
So far, I've only watched the first video, But I think he is spot on in his comments.
We need to get out of the M.E. and let them run their own country. We should not be the world police.
We are not there to fight for democracy, we are there for natural resources and to install leaders who will follow instructions. Why are we giving money to people who want to kill us?

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
So I just went through it and it's Piers being Piers calling for gun control demanding the United States be more like England while throwing away known facts about building seven and mocking Jesse Ventura throughout the entire interview. This is garbage journalism and the proof of this is how Piers Morgan can't even control his own audience.

This show needs to be canceled and Piers needs to be thrown off the air.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269
reply to post by Swills

Dear Swills

I would like to nominate Jesse Ventura for president however I am not a US citizen.

However if by some miracle Jesse Ventura or someone similar did get into the White House I think that TPTB are so strong that they would have to toe the line and be as dead beat as all the rest.

Sure as hell doesn't stop half of Mexico from voting in our elections, come on in.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Jesse Ventura is a dangerous man to the government. He speaks the truth and they try to dismiss him as a quack. But those of us "in the know" are aware of how truthful what he says is.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
There's times where I doubt some of the things I believe in, but then you watch someone like Jesse just put it into perfect perspective, regardless of what ignorant presenters attempt to disinform the public, Jesse powered through and made the most compelling arguments, arguments that you can’t really debate because they’re so spot on.

God damn, more people need to listen to Jesse Ventura, and I'm sure as hell going to show people what he's all about.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Romtard might as well retire from the campaign now and save himself the embarrassment.

This cashed up dimwit is more gaff prone than George W.!

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Well well well TSA's plans for arm or wrist bands that shock disable or possibly kill whomever is wearing it. You must submit to wearing this device just to travel. So the mark of the beast is finally revealing itself.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Hahaha, Yeah!
Go Jesse! Unfortunately he has no chance of ever successfully running for the presidency. We already saw that with Ron Paul. Too fringe for all the money makers. Good post.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Wow.
He speaks in a way the masses can hear.
I was floored. A roomful of audience members, nodding their heads in approval, to what he was saying.
That's incredible!

For those interested - I bought his new book immediately.
While there, I saw he has another offering (less than $4 on a Kindle) - 37 documents the government doesn't want you to read.

Wanted to mention it, as I suspect there are at least a few other ATS members that will want to pick that up too.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I don't agree with everything Jesse says, but I still would vote for the man if he ran for President (and if I were American
).

Thanks for bringing these videos to the table and thank you to the other users who have posted videos. I'm also anxious to see the Howard Stern interview.

The world is waking up. I believe we do have a chance to make things right after all.
edit on 18-9-2012 by theshepherd2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBlood
So I just went through it and it's Piers being Piers calling for gun control demanding the United States be more like England while throwing away known facts about building seven and mocking Jesse Ventura throughout the entire interview. This is garbage journalism and the proof of this is how Piers Morgan can't even control his own audience.

This show needs to be canceled and Piers needs to be thrown off the air.

He'll never get fired. He does what he's told and has no problems with it.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I'm not going to watch this garbage, but if the OP's headline is a direct quote, well, that's why Jesse's a kook. Every war? Every one? Just complete b.s.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Good points from Jesse.
The primary reason for the US bases in over 160 countries is to mind/protect the CIA Rothschild owned/operated central banks with the ultimate goal of creating a one world digital currency where controlling all commerce, politics, economies for a NWO after the depopulation agenda is complete with a vast technocracy in place to provide watch/protection of the 'eStates' assets established by the international bankster cabal For the the neocon zionist regime using a protocal of sion falsehood, lie as a self fulfilling prophecy interpreted in one 'book' or another though written by man and interpreted by man. J or Y only wrote with sYmbols in the sand for he did Not trust in the word of man to describe that Of the Creator. Any truth must be seen/envisioned/INvisioned for any true comprehension. One is then free to attempt to put in one word/language or another whether written or spoken.

edit on 18-9-2012 by Bluemoonsine because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy
I'm not going to watch this garbage, but if the OP's headline is a direct quote, well, that's why Jesse's a kook. Every war? Every one? Just complete b.s.

Name one war that wasn't.. I challange you. I garantee someone can name the false flag operation.

Btw, I'm all for Jesse in 2016 and am already spreading the word in my own way. Just look at his record as Governor and you'll see he is the real deal and knows what he's doing.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by usernameconspiracy

Then go throw yourself off a bridge or something, if you won't exercise your rights to learn the truth then save us the trouble of trying to do it for you.

I believe he said something slightly different but if you're unwilling to watch the vids YET so willing to comment upon them, what does that say about you?

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy

You're on ATS and you're calling Jesse Ventura a kook? Oh, the irony.
But seriously, how do you know? Also, why post in a thread that you think is based off of "garbage"? Just wondering....

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join