It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura on Piers Morgan "Every War Starts With A False Flag"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Check out this 15 minute segment brought to us by Mox News. Jesse Ventura on the Piers Morgan show talking about current events, the corruption of Washington DC, unjust wars, and conspiracy theories like 9/11. Jesse does a fine job of shutting Piers down when needed while gaining support of the audience.

"When The Power Of Love Over Takes The Love Of Power Then We'll Have Peace" Jesse Ventura

THIS IS WHY JESSE VENTURA IS NOT ALLOWED ON LIVE TV! "Every War Starts With A False Flag

"There's Already Enough Gun Laws!" Jesse Ventura

edit on 17-9-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I was waiting for this. I watched the show. He was interviewed in a hostile forum, really a debate with Piers about his views where he was made fun of, interrupted and baited constantly as though his opinion was a joke. They even put an audience in which Piers never does.

There was a much better RT interview with him earlier today.

I look.

Edit: Here it is. Yes it's RT, but what an interview. This is today too. Compare it to the circus that he had to endure on Piss Morgan.

edit on 17-9-2012 by intrptr because: YouTube

edit on 17-9-2012 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I first saw the posting of the show on ATS here Jesse Ventura is live on CNN right now

It was well worth watching the interview.

Thank you OP for finding and posting this video. I am definitely going to watch this again.

S&F for the find

Btw, my favorite part of the show is...?

Jesse Ventura just OWNED Piers Morgan on "sensible points" versus "crackpot points" on debates....hahaha...all audience members clapped for Jesse...Piers Morgan you SUCK!

edit on 17-9-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Have you watched this? Jesse clearly has the audiences support and gets all his points out while shutting down Piers. I thought it was a great interview, but Jesse' best recent interview goes to the Howard Stern Show. I plan on recording it later this week or weekend and posting it here on ATS. There is no better interviewer or place to be interviewed than on the Howard Stern Show.

Here's a little spoiler...

Jesse wants to run for Prez in 2016 but only if a grass roots campaing gets him on the ballot in all 50 states but what you don't know is Jesse has picked his VP and his first choice, if he'll accept the job, is Howard Stern.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
If ATS has any soul left in it these days, this thread will burst on the front page in less than 10 hours, and the video will spread like wildfire. This is a Vietnam veteran basically saying that the war he fought in was started by a false flag. You can even go so far as to say Jesse believes 9/11 was the false flag that started the multiple Middle East wars.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Yeah, but back then he worked for the government as a navy seal so he had no choice. *cough*

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
If ATS has any soul left in it these days, this thread will burst on the front page in less than 10 hours, and the video will spread like wildfire. This is a Vietnam veteran basically saying that the war he fought in was started by a false flag. You can even go so far as to say Jesse believes 9/11 was the false flag that started the multiple Middle East wars.

That he is.

Gulf of Tonkin incident | Wikipedia

The Gulf of Tonkin incident, or the USS Maddox incident, are the names given to two separate confrontations, one actual and one false, involving North Vietnam and the United States in the waters of the Gulf of Tonkin. On August 2, 1964, the destroyer USS Maddox, while performing a signals intelligence patrol as part of DESOTO operations, engaged three North Vietnamese Navy torpedo boats of the 135th Torpedo Squadron.[1] A sea battle resulted, in which the Maddox expended over two hundred and eighty 3-inch and 5-inch shells, and in which four USN F-8 Crusader jet fighter bombers strafed the torpedo boats. One US aircraft was damaged, one 14.5 mm round hit the destroyer, three North Vietnamese torpedo boats were damaged, and four North Vietnamese sailors were killed and six were wounded; there were no U.S. casualties.[5]

The second Tonkin Gulf incident was originally claimed by the U.S. National Security Agency to have occurred on August 4, 1964, as another sea battle, but instead may have involved "Tonkin Ghosts"[6] (false radar images) and not actual NVN torpedo boat attacks.

The outcome of these two incidents was the passage by Congress of the Gulf of Tonkin Resolution, which granted President Lyndon B. Johnson the authority to assist any Southeast Asian country whose government was considered to be jeopardized by "communist aggression". The resolution served as Johnson's legal justification for deploying U.S. conventional forces and the commencement of open warfare against North Vietnam.

In 2005, an internal National Security Agency historical study was declassified; it concluded[7] that the Maddox had engaged the North Vietnamese Navy on August 2, but that there were no North Vietnamese Naval vessels present during the incident of August 4. The report stated regarding August 2:

At 1500G, Captain Herrick (commander of the Maddox) ordered Ogier's gun crews to open fire if the boats approached within ten thousand yards. At about 1505G, the Maddox fired three rounds to warn off the communist boats. This initial action was never reported by the Johnson administration, which insisted that the Vietnamese boats fired first.[7]

and regarding August 4:

It is not simply that there is a different story as to what happened; it is that no attack happened that night. [...] In truth, Hanoi's navy was engaged in nothing that night but the salvage of two of the boats damaged on August 2.[8]

Consequences
Main article: Gulf of Tonkin Resolution

US Defense Secretary Robert McNamara failed to inform US President Lyndon B. Johnson that the U.S. naval task group commander in the Tonkin Gulf, Captain John J. Herrick, had changed his mind about the alleged North Vietnamese torpedo attack on U.S. warships he had reported earlier that day.

By early afternoon of 4 August, Washington time, Herrick had reported to the Commander in Chief Pacific in Honolulu that "freak weather effects" on the ship’s radar had made such an attack questionable. In fact, Herrick was now saying, in a message sent at 1:27 pm Washington time, that no North Vietnamese patrol boats had actually been sighted. Herrick now proposed a "complete evaluation before any further action taken."

McNamara later testified that he had read the message after his return to the Pentagon that afternoon. But he did not immediately call Johnson to tell him that the whole premise of his decision at lunch to approve McNamara’s recommendation for retaliatory air strikes against North Vietnam was now highly questionable. Had Johnson been accurately informed about the Herrick message, he might have demanded fuller information before proceeding with a broadening of the war. Johnson had fended off proposals from McNamara and other advisers for a policy of bombing the North on four separate occasions since becoming President.[32]

President Johnson, who was up for election that year, ordered retaliatory air strikes and went on national television on August 4. Although Maddox had been involved in providing intelligence support for South Vietnamese attacks at Hòn Mê and Hòn Ngư, Johnson denied, in his testimony before Congress, that the U.S. Navy had supported South Vietnamese military operations in the Gulf. He thus characterized the attack as "unprovoked" since the ship had been in international waters.

As a result of his testimony, on August 7, Congress passed a joint resolution (H.J. RES 1145), titled the Southeast Asia Resolution, which granted President Johnson the authority to conduct military operations in Southeast Asia without the benefit of a declaration of war. The Resolution gave President Johnson approval "to take all necessary steps, including the use of armed force, to assist any member or protocol state of the Southeast Asia Collective Defense Treaty requesting assistance in defense of its freedom."

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I love listening to Ventura talk, think he's great.

But I'd be hard pressed to vote for him as POTUS. Maybe, though. Considering the clowns that get run out as candidates.

I feel like America can do better than all of these guys, including Ventura. Wouldn't he be ridiculed as an ex-wrestler?

I'm trying to think of someone who I see as the ideal president, and I'm really coming up empty. Bill Belichick? lol

Who's the smartest person in the US? Bill Gates?

edit on 9/17/2012 by PatrickGarrow17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
i guess subjecting n.america to piers, the biggest idiot on television, is great britains version of a psy-op.

what does that clown know about the world, all he ran was tabloid newspapers.

where the focus of the paper is to see what lady gaga and kim kardashian are up to.

and when jesse made a legitimate point that made sense, that they knew 9/11 was about to happen and did nothing except formulate a plan to take maximum advantage of the situation, piers dismissed him as a joke.

why, because he hit the nail on the head, and piers is the poster boy of a conformist.

he values his pathetic work visa more than the truth. i guess that's why they hired him.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
the entire interview just started on cnn again.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Have you watched this? Jesse clearly has the audiences support and gets all his points out while shutting down Piers.

I saw it live, my mom watches it. Piers still play devils advocate and even at the end cracks a joke from a twitter feed about the "moon mission being fake, they really landed on Jesses bald head". Audience cracks up. Thats what I meant. They should have just let him talk. He does have a lot to say without being drawn into pissing contests. Did you watch the RT video? Ziiiing....

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

How long was the entire interview, 30 mins or 1 hour? Doesn't suprise Piers went that route, it's to be expected. First of all he's a pompas ass, but second he's a pompas ass
. Watching the RT clip now, I enjoy RT and they see eye to eye with Jesse, and many of us. RT is basically the exact opposite of western MSM, which is no accident as they sent out to be that way. The interview you want to hear where Jesse is asked interesting questions and is given the forum and freedom to say whatever he wants for how ever long he wants is the Howard Stern Show. He was on this morning and it's an awesome interview.

Check out Jesse last year on the Howard Stern Show. Funny enough, at that time Jesse' interview with Piers didn't over well because Piers called Jesse a coward

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
The most interesting thing that he said was that the SCOTUS has ruled that corporations are people and money is considered free speech.

If the SCOTUS truly believe that, then refusing to pay taxes should be considered a form of free speech and not a crime.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

How long was the entire interview, 30 mins or 1 hour? Doesn't suprise Piers went that route, it's to be expected. First of all he's a pompas ass, but second he's a pompas ass

Yah, I wonder how they briefed that audience? Thanks for the Stern link. I'll listen while I browse...

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Dear Swills

I would like to nominate Jesse Ventura for president however I am not a US citizen.

However if by some miracle Jesse Ventura or someone similar did get into the White House I think that TPTB are so strong that they would have to toe the line and be as dead beat as all the rest.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
wow, pierce morgan is is such a douche. what's worse is that's him being pierce, not a cnn reporter.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Thanks for the link OP, you have to respect Ventura

...I had a long post written out but basically, Piers Morgan is scum. That's all there is to it

EDIT- I will add some of what I had written out
-

Just look at the world, the state it is in. We are literally on the edge of descending into another military conflict and there is Piers Morgan, shill of the elite, maintaining this charade to fool the people. Do these people have no morals? No shame? No integrity? It disgusts me to the core of my soul to see this illusion that fools the majority of people- how the general public are conditioned to block 'conspiracy', even when presented with facts, people just laugh and shrug it off. It's beyond tragic.

My hat goes off to Ventura, sure he makes money from what he does as does David Icke, but these people are at least genuine- whereas Morgan can sit there defending the official version of events knowing full well it's a load of bull#!

edit on 18-9-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
"When The Power Of Love Over Takes The Love Of Power Then We'll Have Peace" Jesse Ventura

He was quoting Jimmy Hendrix.

Thanks for the share OP, was very surprising to see Jesse on CNN Primetime. I wonder who ever allowed it to happen, such a conflict of interest

edit on 18-9-2012 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I love Jesse and agree with must of his views. I hope he does make a run in 2016. I just hope he keeps his eyes open and he doesn't "accidentally" die.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I find Piers Morgan to be a disgusting SOB and Jesse Ventura is making more sense every day. Ironically, Ventura was to a great extent very sedate and gentle with this Talking Head but those watching this might want to note what happened with Ventura asked the audience's opinion; Ventura thinks what a lot of us think.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join