It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet and a Clear Blue Sky Dream Interpretation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Hello Folks. I would like and appreciate help with this dream of mine that I've been able to remember throughout the day.

The dream: Sitting within my kitchen and looking out the window, I see a small glowing dot getting bigger. Excitement and anxiety runs up my spine at the same time as I'm now outside of the house, watching this ball of fire and rock hurl into the top layer of the house I live in, demolishing it. Taking one last look to the sky, I see another glowing dot, except this one isn't ricocheting towards my home, it's instead immobile.

Insight would be lovely.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
This can only mean one thing.

Winter is coming.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Psychologists say that when one dreams of a house, that the house represents you. The fact that you were excited for this ball of light to come towards you, only to demolish your house, didn't seem to distress you in the dream (unless I misread the OP or you left something out). Then there was another light, just stationary. Another potentially destructive force that may or may not finish the job.

My analysis is as follows: You are going through, or really want, a big life change. You're maybe hoping that it will be sudden and quick without much fuss. Perhaps you are bored, or not thrilled with the way your life is going.

Am I close, way off base, or not even in the ballpark?

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by OneLife

Too much ATS?

FissionSurplus is right about the house as self. Maybe you are afraid that a comet is coming? It lingers as a possibility in the back of your mind, right? Some dreams are the mind resolving issues in your sleep, sorting them out. After all, you survived the dream impact, right?

There is no comet inbound. Its like dreaming of an earthquake or car wreck. They do happen, but not that often....

To You

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

ha. indeed i was excited for it to hail down for the simple fact of creating some disorder for me. didn't think of it that way even though it's fairly obvious now thinking about it

top topics

join