HELP: Ascension...

page: 1

join

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Hello,

My fellow ATSer's, unfortunately I' am still stuck in the introductory forum, but I' am reaching out in hopes of finding someone with similar experiences. I have had many psychic experiences throughout my life, I can't figure this one out though. I believe as many other members have stated that they feel a "shift" in energies, contrary to the doom and gloom I don't believe the world is going to end in 2012, but a shift is coming. We are moving towards something, I a, just unsure what that is. Anyways last December I had a feeling for about a week that come January 2013, I would not be here anymore, this feeling subsided and life resumed to "normal", but This feeling has returned its not of feeling of dieing, but more of like I'am just going to cease to exist and I feel like my time is short.

I hope I' am wrong, I keep thinking maybe it is just stress, but I just feel strange. I've also been having strange heart flutters they only occur in the morning or the evening. I am healthy I run 2.5-3 miles every other day I'am ex-military so I try to keep up with my old habits, plus its a good stress relief, I've also had a physical exam and everything was normal. I'am seeking anyone out who may have more information on this subject or more insight than I do.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Defender721

I have experienced the heart flutters and palpitations as well. The say that as your heart chakra opens it affects your rythem and such. This feeling is something that you are resisting. Don't ignore the stress, fear or feeling of dis-ease, allow it in, it is most likely just trying to tell you something, or help you understand apart of yourself better. This whole process is about self understanding. And, what would be so bad about not being here anymore?

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS defender !
i sense some anxiety in you
remove all the negative thoughs from you and think on the positive only
dont stress yourself cutting the grass each week .. let it grow
(hidden metaphore)

you think that in january 2013 you will be death or something ? .. wrong energy again
you will be fully Alive with a big A

take your journey on earth day by day and try your best
love is the key and having faith that soon we will enter a better world
nobody cant see what will really happen after 2012 .. its a big surprise
if you are still alive then .. you still have stuff to do and have a bright futur with the familly
it is not a coincidence that you have posted this thread .. and me wanting to reply to it
life works really mysteriously but we have freewill to ascend or descend

you should reduce/cut any meds .. not good for the health .. eat fruits and less meat
and that will help you to focus more

hope it helped
edit on 9/17/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
You should see a doctor if your hearts "fluttering" and not be worried about ascending..It doesn't matter how healthy you think you are..

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
My heart has been fluttering recently as well, but I just chock it up to being out of shape. My old job required lots of sitting, and I gained some weight. I've lost a good part of it, but as a student I still do a lot of sitting.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Defender721

Dude, call your PCP at the VA and tell them you don't feel right. You may need an MRI or something. You can't tell everything from a check up or a physical. Seriously, what could it hurt? It won't cost you anything but a little time. Something could very well be wrong with you. It might be a hassle dealing with them some times, but it could very well save your life.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Thank you all for your input, I don't believe we are all going to die, sometimes I just get an odd feeling that we won't be here anymore maybe exist at a different level. I will go see a doc too! Thanks all

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

As this is not an introduction however, this thread is now closed.

~Tenth
ATS Moderator

new topics

top topics

join