It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's coming is #### !

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Kinda wish I could have been here sooner. Hope there is more discussion on this subject. It's a good one and it should be an ongoing conversation in my opinion. I would like to say first, stand tall brother when sh/t like this falls away the truth is exposed and the answers become simple. Over and over in people's lives they find that when things get harder they usually turn for the better, at least for those that rise to the challenge. It's natures way of making us stronger and more capable. I have always had a drastically different view of things than most people I meet. It's not very often I meet others that see things the same way. For this reason my approach to life is also quite different. I read the whole thread and it's a good one thanks.

Here's my two cents.
It's human nature to try and build a safer more comfortable community for our children. It's what most of us spend our lives trying to do, but it's not always the best approach. We as a species are paying the consequences for this way of thinking. It could be the underlying reason why civilizations always collapse. It's only human nature, but If we don't outgrow it, the resulting pollution from all of our creature comforts may one day be too heavy of a burden for us to handle.

I have spent a good amount of time working in tourism. One of the funny things I noticed was that tourists can injure themselves on ANYTHING. Okay, some guy bled all over the deck, we should raise all of the plants too high for anyone to hit their head. This way of thing only eventually lead to excursions that were no fun for anyone. Let's make it a law that every kid on a bike has to wear a helmet. No wait, knee pads, shoulder pads... Anything else we can think of? In a few years nobody will be left that knows how to ride a bike without crashing. See my point? Our whole society has lost all of our ability. We have way too many decisions to make, most of us only know how to do one thing for work. We do not rely on common sense as a whole and we get weaker and less capable by the minute. All of this because we tried to make a better place for our children.

Ever seen an advertisement for something you need? Probably not, if you need it they don't need to advertise it. The worlds real problems have nothing to do with money. They are wrapped around pollution and things we don't need. I say outlaw advertising all together unless it's in a place we go to look for things, maybe the phone book or an online equivilant. If you follow that thought through to it's end the world becomes a better place almost instantly.

The human brain is not equipped to have so many choices. They are ruining our ability to find the good path, ruining good peoples chances, and confusing us all.

My advise.
Take this time to learn a new trade, become knowledgable in something new. Learn how to take care of yourself without using the system. Above all think very carefully abou where the closest oasis will be when the # hits the fan. Migration WILL be the saving grace for the future of your children. This is very important. Lastly I would say, try and learn some of the old practices of growing and storing food. These practices have been tried and tested for generations and have only recently been forgotten. It will be up to us, the ones who saw it coming to pass the old ways on down. Take some extra time to learn them, for our children will need to know these things. Above all raise your kids to be strong, and to be self sufficient. They are going to have to be able to think on their feet in order to survive.

Luck and love bro,

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by TheLastStand

Exactly striking back is still on the back burner. I'm not yet at my rows end. And as I said earlier I'm far to devious to even have to break laws or hurt anyone physically. I know things most would never think of. An example would be the Ralph's grocery store my wife worked at here in Apple Valley Ca. Completely shut down now. I don't have any problem telling you about this cause they are simply out of business. Nothing can be proven no matter what I say.
edit on 19-9-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

aha found it, ok good point! And congratulations. Now rinse and repeat and share this idea with others. Want to put an end to tyranny teach other people those skills you used to trump a giant much bigger than you!

I've bullied multi-national corporations into doing my bidding before on some pretty engineering specific related issues, surprisingly when you know what you are talking about and have done your research you can learn of all of the weak spots in the system. It is easy to twist what they have built up in against them. I won't admit to anything either but I've put a few businesses out of business, I've inflicted 6 figure losses with little resources, and the biggest corporation of all, is out millions thanks to my disgust in their modus operandi. And that's about as much as I'll admit. Instead of being rape victims y'all should screw back!

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Ya know i clicked into the site this evening with out loging in and ready the Gents post only to scroll down and see and add for Oboma huging Clinton, Wow really.............. And im no romney fan either but this site has lost it's luster caving to adds for this guy. Sometimes it's better to say no thanks man you have spent enough REALLLLLY !!!!

God bless the OP here, I am holding on myself, Been laid off once this yr but manged to pull another fish out of the job tank. Wont last long tho. Keep on Keepin on.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Kudos on all the stars. Something has got to change in our economy. I'm giving it 14 years from when it started. I have lived through enough depressions to just know.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Get into the truck driving business bro, get to see plenty of scenery and you can take your wife with you. I did it for 4 years until i got married. Pays not bad, you have beds in your truck. When you need money it's a job. We all know what's coming, i think even the foolish virgins who don't have enough oil in their lamps can feel the Groom coming. Everyone else is feeling dread because instinctively they know whats coming too, they think it's this 12-21-12 Mayan b.s. but that aint it.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Sorry to hear about your situation, seems like more & more people are going through the same thing as things in this country get worse so at least your not alone but i will keep you in my prayers..

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Forget about my own debacle ! Look at the #### that's happened since I pinned this thread to the boards of ATS ?
As I said way back in February of 2011 and now more than ever I still say......Lynch 'em

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Things are getting bad in the US!! My hours at work have been cut from 40 to 24. I just found another job, but its only every other weekend. My 24 hour a week job is only 2 miles from my home. My every other weekend job is 30 miles from my home. Its like no-one wants to hire full-time!! What the heck do they think we can live off of?? I only make 8.00 an hour at my 24 hour a week job. I will be making 12.00 an hour at my every other weekend job. I work in the nursing field. Its getting harder and harder to make it in America!! If I had the money, I would have already left America!!

Regarding you're wife and Background Check- What is going on with that? Is something showing up?

Sir, I wish you and you're wife happiness!! Please try and HOLD ON!! We may all be moving into tent cities here in the USA.
edit on 5-1-2013 by Apollo7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

It sounds like you are a person of your late twenties maybe early thirties ? I'm fifty four and I feel I was born to the last of america's great days. I've had a fairly colorful life. But to all the good people I see coming up behind me ?
Let's just say I'm nothing but completely mortified at you're facing. I want you to know dude, what's coming is nothing less than more and worse ####. Get the hell up to Canada if you can.
edit on 5-1-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

What did you decide about Texas? I just heard today that there are going to be somewhere around 300,000 new houses being built on the west side of Houston along IH 10 starting this year.

There are new warehouses going up now.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TXTriker
reply to post by randyvs

What did you decide about Texas? I just heard today that there are going to be somewhere around 300,000 new houses being built on the west side of Houston along IH 10 starting this year.

I think I need to see if i can actually get my ass out there and go to work.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I think the best things we can do as humanity globally, is for every last one of us to pull our money out of the banks.. Bankrupt the motherf@@kers.. Stop paying into a system that is DELIBERATLY trying to enslave us and our children... We outnumber these assholes 1million to one.. And that is just in the US!..

These bastards own every aspect of our lives.. Healthcare.. Banking.. Our fricken food and water supply.. Our governments.. Energy production.. Basically everything.. And they think they own you too.. In fact.. They want to go further... They think they have the divine right to wipe 6 billion of us out via wars, famines, disease, eugenics, they want to kill any future children you have by contaminating the air, water, food, meds making you infertile..

People need to wake up..

The enemy of us all who is making all this happen are sat in the Fed.. In their offices in wall street and london... And would take nothing to wipe them out... They are at OUR mercy not the other way around...

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

I absolutely love you !

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

I think the best things we can do as humanity globally, is for every last one of us to pull our money out of the banks.. Bankrupt the motherf@@kers.. Stop paying into a system that is DELIBERATLY trying to enslave us and our children.

People tried that here in the U.S. in 1929. They all went to pull their money out of the banks at the same time and there was no money to pull out of the banks. Thats when they enacted the Roosevelt Gold Confiscation Order of 1933 a few years later. Back then most people were still using gold and not the U.S. dollar to trade with because they didn't trust paper money because of What George Washington, Thomas Jefferson and James Madison said about fiat paper monies.

George Washington wrote Thomas Jefferson on August 1, 1786, Paper money has had the effect in your state that it will ever have, to ruin commerce, oppress the honest, and open the door to every species of fraud and injustice.

Paper is poverty, Jefferson, in turn, observed in 1788. It is only the ghost of money, and not money itself. In 1817, the author of the Declaration of Independence wrote that paper moneys abuses also are inevitable and, by breaking up the measure of value, make a lottery of all private property.

Paper money is unjust, declared James Madison, chief architect of the Constitution. It is unconstitutional, for it affects the rights of property as much as taking away equal value in land

But now look what the U.S. has done, it has forced it's own citizens to choke down ideals that strayed far away from the Founders, and forced upon us the things they feared most and now are great-great-grand children will be slaves to what they have done.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

But now look what the U.S. has done, it has forced it's own citizens to choke down ideals that strayed far away from the Founders, and forced upon us the things they feared most and now are great-great-grand children will be slaves to what they have done.

They're PIGS.

edit on 6-1-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Originally posted by TXTriker
reply to post by randyvs

I think I need to see if i can actually get my ass out there and go to work.

Check some of the job sites first and see if what you want is in the area. Houston, Katy, The Woodlands, Sugar Land, Pasadena, Kingwood. These are the surrounding bedroom communities. I was told the info by the lady that cuts my hair (I know ) but she also cuts the hair of the Katy City Manager and a top dog at Katy ISD. Both told her the same thing. That the deal is done and its just a matter of getting started. I live about 7 miles west of Katy on I-10 and our little town has added a lot of fast food and motel chains in the last year. We had two locally owned, non franchise motels about 2 years ago. They have both done serious remodeling and we've added a LaQuinta and Super 8. We used to have 2 FF restaurants. JIB and BK. We have added in the last 6 months, Churchs, Subway, Pizza Hut, McDonalds and Popeyes. I'm a firm believer that many new FF spots means something is coming. Our little town certainly can't support them. They do get some traffic from the interstate but not enough to carry that many.

Good luck.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TXTriker

Hey, thanks TX. My daughter is near Houston. Hmmmm

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Let just look at the facts. We are a spineless species of people that do not know anything different than to work and be slaves to the eatablishment. There is no freedom only an illusion that you have it. Do you own your car or does the goverment just say you own it? If you own it and it's yours why do you give the goverment money to have it in your possession? Because the establishment scares you to think diffenent. If you don't give up your freedoms willingly they take them by forcing you in prison. Are you free because you were born free or are you free becuse you hold an ID or license saying you are free or a piece of paper. There isn't a single person that would stand up next to me at washington and help me defend our rights. I would walk to DC if just one person told me they would be in DC to protest the corruption but not a single one of you have the spine to do it because someone will say "you'll be silenced or end up in jail" I posted threads trying to rally support but no one cares. We only cry on each others shoulders and they strip away our food, water, clothes. If humans really cared about freedom or their lives the holocaust would have never happened how many Jews/pols/eastern Europeans took up arms against the nazis.... None! Don't kid your yourself none of us will do # to stop these people history has told us so. Only the founder fathers/soldiers are to be held to honor of protecting freedoms we are just scared spineless dogs. And think about at what cost to the native Americans did we get this country. We only steal and bast in the reward unroll we steal again and now you are mad because there is no one left to steal from than ourselves now. Welcome to the end game.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by marbles87

Wrong wrong wrong you just found one you silly person ! Lets go I can't wait to get started.

Send me a PM so we can arrange this !

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

Or the American dream is just that. A dream.

2nd

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join