It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sky Tonight, It's Beautiful

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Anyone who is seeing this clear sky, full of stars and wonder cannot help but feel majestic, It gives a sense of hope and for me; Freedom.

Seeing all those suns proves to me how much there is out there yet UN-discovered, I've had a few lovely beers (As you can tell) and I'm loving that sky

edit on 17/9/12 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
What do you gotta be so weird about it for?

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by blindlyzack

Nothing weird about feeling happy buddy

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Unfortunately not tonight, but about a week ago me and some buddies went out to a campsite where there was no light pollution at all. It was the clearest I've ever seen the sky, and the stars were the most beautiful and brilliant I've ever seen them at.

Yeah, it was one of the most refreshing and invigorating experiences I've had in a very, very long time. It was peaceful, so peaceful.

Man, I wish it could have lasted longer. Seeing the stars and the constellations like that was amazing...

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Good deal OP all Iv got tonight is clouds and a tornado watch

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ga-`tv-gi

Well, We all have our own moments to cherish

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Ty for your refreshing post!
Sometimes it's nice to take a break from the usual on here and just enjoy seeing someone appreciate what they have and not try to verbally spank others.lol

Enjoy many more of those nights

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Seeing all those stars makes me wonder why they seem to have stopped spraying chemtrails all of a sudden. The skies are blue again during the day instead of being covered by that thin haze that covers the sky as the chemtrails spread out.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson

Seeing all those suns

remember, those stars are by majority galaxy's of their own, so each one is many many many many suns.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

Squeegee your 3rd eye and everything will suddenly become much more beautiful

The alcohol has altered your consciousness. Nothing wrong with that. Just don't drink the whole 6 pack

I relish the night sky. It is a visual symphony.

Peace

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

You know, I was just thinking about this yesterday morning. The sky was beautiful and clear and inspiring. I get up while it is still dark and go to the gym; I watched other people scurrying into the building and not a single one of them looked up at the sky - they were all huddled with their bags, looking at the ground and hurrying to their "most important" tasks. I wondered how often any of them actually remembers that there is a sky?

Thanks for the post, TedHodgson.

CX

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
The night sky is always beautiful....most people are too busy watching the TV or thier phone screens to notice though.

Go outside and look up people!

CX.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by blindlyzack
What do you gotta be so weird about it for?

There's nothing weird in appreciating the beauty and majesty of something we are all a part of...
edit on 18-9-2012 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

It is when we're already aware of it.

join