It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney in secretly taped video: Obama voters ‘dependent’ on government

page: 38
<< 35  36  37   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Grid grow up. Romney forced working men to perform like seals. His contempt for average Americans is revolting. And the fact that he was aided by death squads shows the depths of his depravity.
So, you have seen welfare cheats. The math shows that the elite ( such as Romney) are at least 45 times worse. They lie and recieve far more. Most of the poor work at least 10 times more then Romney. ( 2 or 3 jobs just to make ends meet). It would be a great idea for there to be a program where poor people are allowed to enter gated communities ( such as Romny's) to teach them the value of work. An intervention! That might make Romny and his people embrace the work ethic and not the gambler's ethic!

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I don't think Romney OR Obama realizes all the people who sacrificed their life for America by breaking their backs for the country...in the military....or wherever they worked.

Those people gave all and now need help. They just see them as eaters and aren't helping them...they despise them.

Politicians have NO IDEA which Americans have done some pretty crazy things to keep America going....and didn't get rich doing it. Those rich sons of witches are only worried about the rich of the country and have undermined the very fabric of our society.

Shame on Obama AND Romney both. America should have made those rich sons of witches transport and dispose of all those chemical weapons we had around the world. Then laugh at them when they were physically jacked up and their nervous systems/bodies were destroyed from what they were exposed to.

Shame on America's elite.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Grid attacking the powerless while letting the powerful rip us off is weinie!

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Pervius, the military individuals are part of Romney's 47%. He does not respect them.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother

Originally posted by wittgenstein

What do you expect from a person that starts his career with a death squad’s money?
www.huffingtonpost.com...

If that death squads thing isn't already posted you should make a post about that... that should be on the front page of ATS... and every newspaper.

The death squads committed atrocities on such a mass scale for so small a country that their killing spree sparked international condemnation. From 1979 to 1992, some 75,000 people were killed in the Salvadoran civil war, according to the United Nations. In 1982, two years before Romney began raising money from the oligarchs, El Salvador's independent Human Rights Commission reported that, of the 35,000 civilians killed, "most" died at the hands of death squads. A United Nations truth commission concluded in 1993 that 85 percent of the acts of violence were perpetrated by the right, while the left-wing Farabundo Martí National Liberation Front, which was supported by the Cuban government, was responsible for 5 percent.

"...the moral equal of our Founding Fathers."
President Reagan, describing the Nicaraguan contras. March 1, 1985.
www.nytimes.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother
It's quite interesting that the right carries water for the Israeli lobby, and that when Obama doesn't immediately invade whatever country the STATE of Israel wants, the right-wing media attacks him for being anti-Israel...

Right on! What I have always found bizarre and scary is how the right formulate their "anything for Israel" stance. I mean, it's not even supported by anything at all, with exception of "our ally" and a "middle Eastern democracy". It seems like people switch their brain off when it comes to Israel and will do anything to be pleasant to that state. I'm sorry but even if I don't entertain many conspiracy theories, that's just weird. So the right-wing media can attack Obama on the issue of Israel all they want, as far as I'm concerned. What else is new...

I'm just waiting for a President who would stand up and say "we need to pursue a balanced approach in relations with our friend Israel... We need to see what policies are reasonable and beneficial for both parties, including the United States". Is this too much to ask? But no, even Bill Clinton (who is hardly a moron) said incredibly stupid things when it came to Israel, about how he would grab a rifle and jump into the trenches to defend Israel. Really? We Americans need you here, Bill!

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

It stems from their hatred of Muslims and elitism over what they consider savages.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by buddhasystem

It stems from their hatred of Muslims and elitism over what they consider savages.

I don't think hatred of Muslims plays a big role here. I'm not a big fan of Muslims myself. Still, I met a few Muslims while traveling in the region, that were simply great people all around, and same applies to Israelis. To me, these are just people living there in the Middle East. Further North, there are Turks, Armenians and Ossetians. Why do I need to pick a single state, the state of Israel, and declare "unwavering" support for absolutely ANYTHING it does? Maybe we should pick Armenia. Or its long time foe, Turkey. They are all cool in their own ways.

The real answer is the Evangelists, guided into their brainwashed condition by powerful Jewish interests in the US.

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37   >>

join