It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Romney in secretly taped video: Obama voters ‘dependent’ on government

page: 18
46
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Best quote I've seen all week. THE TRUTH WILL HURT THOSE HIDING BEHIND THEM.

Originally posted by jimmiec
The truth always causes an uproar on the left. America needs to hear more truths. They are apparently to stupid to see it when it is glaring right in front of them.




posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by RELDDIR
What about Americans complaining about having no jobs, yet they buy Chinese made products all the time? How will jobs ever come back to American, if we never buy American made? Such hypocrisy!
reply to post by HappyBunny
 




In case you haven't noticed, there aren't a lot of Made in America companies left. That's first. Second, we don't have a lot of extra money to spend, and Chinese goods are cheap. We might not be happy about doing it, but until we get our manufacturing base back, we're stuck with it. Personally, I hate Wal Mart and will not shop there, but in the end it doesn't matter. Everything says Made in China, Made in Taiwan, Made in Vietnam.

Stop giving tax credits to companies that ship jobs overseas. Keep our jobs here, and give us back our manufacturing base.



posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by RELDDIR
He does have a family member that is disabled. Wife has MS and cancer.

Originally posted by JimTSpock
The government get all their money from taxation, they are the freeloaders. They are there to serve the people not the other way round.

Romney is a right-wing fascist piece of filth. He's practically a Nazi. What if he had a disabled son, would he let him starve? Probably.


And I'm sure he makes sure they are well looked after unlike what he clearly thinks of other less wealthy families.



posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Hypocrisy doesn't work in America. Good luck with it though!

Originally posted by HappyBunny

Originally posted by RELDDIR
What about Americans complaining about having no jobs, yet they buy Chinese made products all the time? How will jobs ever come back to American, if we never buy American made? Such hypocrisy!
reply to post by HappyBunny
 




In case you haven't noticed, there aren't a lot of Made in America companies left. That's first. Second, we don't have a lot of extra money to spend, and Chinese goods are cheap. We might not be happy about doing it, but until we get our manufacturing base back, we're stuck with it. Personally, I hate Wal Mart and will not shop there, but in the end it doesn't matter. Everything says Made in China, Made in Taiwan, Made in Vietnam.

Stop giving tax credits to companies that ship jobs overseas. Keep our jobs here, and give us back our manufacturing base.



posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by RELDDIR
He does have a family member that is disabled. Wife has MS and cancer.

Originally posted by JimTSpock
The government get all their money from taxation, they are the freeloaders. They are there to serve the people not the other way round.

Romney is a right-wing fascist piece of filth. He's practically a Nazi. What if he had a disabled son, would he let him starve? Probably.


And she will never have to worry about health care and going bankrupt because of it. She will have the best doctors money can buy--with OUR tax dollars. Think about that for a minute.

If I was a mean person and thought like a Republican, I'd say that if she has MS, then it's her own fault. But I'm not and I don't, so I do have some sympathy for her. I just don't think that just because she has MS or cancer she should be held up as a paragon of anything, because she's not. She's a spoiled, vain woman who hasn't got a freaking clue what real women deal with every day.



posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by RELDDIR
Hypocrisy doesn't work in America. Good luck with it though!

Originally posted by HappyBunny

Originally posted by RELDDIR
What about Americans complaining about having no jobs, yet they buy Chinese made products all the time? How will jobs ever come back to American, if we never buy American made? Such hypocrisy!
reply to post by HappyBunny
 




In case you haven't noticed, there aren't a lot of Made in America companies left. That's first. Second, we don't have a lot of extra money to spend, and Chinese goods are cheap. We might not be happy about doing it, but until we get our manufacturing base back, we're stuck with it. Personally, I hate Wal Mart and will not shop there, but in the end it doesn't matter. Everything says Made in China, Made in Taiwan, Made in Vietnam.

Stop giving tax credits to companies that ship jobs overseas. Keep our jobs here, and give us back our manufacturing base.


Do you have anything besides one-liners to contribute? We're trying to have an intelligent discussion here, so if that's all you've got, have a seat at the children's table and let the grown ups talk.



posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by RELDDIR
Those 47% could choose to buy "American" to support "American Jobs." They are inundated with hypocrisy!

Originally posted by rocha123


Romney has went on about how outsourcing and offshoring is a fantastic way of doing business for corporations...

Right. American Jobs.

Mittens promises 12 million new jobs (absurd) under his presidency...

However..he never did say where these jobs would be..if we look at his record, China will be happy.
Source

During the nearly 15 years that Romney was actively involved in running Bain, a private equity firm that he founded, it owned companies that were pioneers in the practice of shipping work from the United States to overseas call centers and factories making computer components, according to filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.


Here are the facts
China charges no corporate tax, they also have no minimum wage, and will build an entire city of manufacturing for free to big industry.
That is why corporations move manufacturing overseas..not just for the corporate rate being nothing, but the free building and slaves.
If we reduce corporate tax rate to zero here, we still need to build free manufacturing facilities/call centers for the corporations, and remove minimum wage, enact slave labor ideals in order to even compete with places like china.

Show me a president that wants to enact brutal trade laws between nations that have no employee standards and I will show you a president I would vote for.
Romney wants the opposite though..he wants to relax even more tariffs and trade.
edit on 18-9-2012 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ancient Champion
reply to post by RealSpoke
 


Romney was right, Obamas supporters are dependent on government.

Obama = inexperienced


Yes, and Romney supporters are racist anarchists.

Its fun to generalize.



posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
It starts with the people. Buy Chinese = Chinese Jobs, Buy American = American Jobs

STOP BLAMING!

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by RELDDIR
Those 47% could choose to buy "American" to support "American Jobs." They are inundated with hypocrisy!

Originally posted by rocha123


Romney has went on about how outsourcing and offshoring is a fantastic way of doing business for corporations...

Right. American Jobs.

Mittens promises 12 million new jobs (absurd) under his presidency...

However..he never did say where these jobs would be..if we look at his record, China will be happy.
Source

During the nearly 15 years that Romney was actively involved in running Bain, a private equity firm that he founded, it owned companies that were pioneers in the practice of shipping work from the United States to overseas call centers and factories making computer components, according to filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.


Here are the facts
China charges no corporate tax, they also have no minimum wage, and will build an entire city of manufacturing for free to big industry.
That is why corporations move manufacturing overseas..not just for the corporate rate being nothing, but the free building and slaves.
If we reduce corporate tax rate to zero here, we still need to build free manufacturing facilities/call centers for the corporations, and remove minimum wage, enact slave labor ideals in order to even compete with places like china.

Show me a president that wants to enact brutal trade laws between nations that have no employee standards and I will show you a president I would vote for.
Romney wants the opposite though..he wants to relax even more tariffs and trade.
edit on 18-9-2012 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by RELDDIR
reply to post by SeventhSeal
 


Yes, you and the 47% will be Obama's support. Romney has 53%. You lose! American Wins!


I was waiting for someone to figure that out.

It's not just the U.S. economy and American dependence on government.

--------

The independents are also seeing that the Obama middle east foreign policies are in ruin.

We deserve better than this.

---------
Welcome to the White House President Mitt Romney!

Obama left you a big mess to clean up.


edit on 18-9-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)
[/quote

Actually, Romney will only really have the ones who voted for him in the Primaries voting for him this November. The President will have voters from all three parties supporting him.

In other words, don't get too excited. Romney won't be making it to the WH anytime soon. Thankfully.



posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I greatly admire the founding fathers of the USA and the idea of the country and government they tried to create. I wonder what they'd make of Romney's comments. I'm sure they would not be at all impressed.

I believe their main aim was to create a society that was fair and just not an unequal mess where the super-rich control everything and make the rules to suit themselves.



posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by RELDDIR
It's had to have a good conversation with the intellectually deficient left. You can't reason with hypocrisy.


Ad hominem--great way to lose an argument. It means you have no other argument or point to make, so you're reduced to pathetic, immature, childish name-calling.



posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Romney's right.

Still not sure if he has my vote though. Welfare is out of control.



posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dero
Romney's right.

Still not sure if he has my vote though. Welfare is out of control.


Tax breaks to corporations cost us three times as much as welfare.



posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by RELDDIR
What about Americans complaining about having no jobs, yet they buy Chinese made products all the time? How will jobs ever come back to American, if we never buy American made? Such hypocrisy!
reply to post by HappyBunny
 




People buy Made in China because they cannot afford anything else. They go to walmart because it's cheapest there. Why? Because they were laid off by their employers which outsourced their workforce to India and China. What irony. If you have to flip each dollar twice, you go there where you get stuff cheapest.

You are telling people to buy "Made in USA" - but it's not the people's fault. If everyone had plenty to spend, people might well go to the little shop around the corner to buy American, even if it's more expensive than Walmart.
edit on 18-9-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

Originally posted by RELDDIR
What about Americans complaining about having no jobs, yet they buy Chinese made products all the time? How will jobs ever come back to American, if we never buy American made? Such hypocrisy!
reply to post by HappyBunny
 




People buy Made in China because they cannot afford anything else. They go to walmart because it's cheapest there. Why? Because they were laid off by their employers which outsourced their workforce to India and China. What irony. If you have to flip each dollar twice, you go there where you get stuff cheapest.


Exactly the point I was trying to make, flexy. Thank you.



posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
It is NOT cheaper to make things in China.



All that plastic crap supposedly made cheaper in China has a hidden cost. They've destroyed Earth's atmosphere making those plastic pieces of crap releasing toxins into the atmosphere. There's a reason you can't see the sky if you walk around Chinese cities.....pollution.

All that pollution blows all around the Earth. You may think you got a deal on that plastic toy in your McDonalds Happy Meal.....it was cheaper to make it in China......but the sad truth is the real cost is hidden......Earth's atmosphere getting destroyed. Not to mention the Pacific Ocean getting polluted with all their chemical dumping.

If Earth keeps letting the Chinese destroy the atmosphere, we won't live much longer. There's no way to clean the atmosphere and fix what has been done....just so a few men could become Millionaires and Billionaires.....by destroying the planet and causing our extinction.



posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Hiya Kids!
Welcome to

Beezzers Bottom Line Time



People now vote for the candidate who will give them the most stuff. I call it the "Greedy-pants" Syndrome.

If you are currently getting entitlements or think you will, then you will vote for the canddate who endorses handing out entitlements.

If you are not getting entitlements and/or think that the nanny-state is a bad thing, you'll vote for the candidate who feels akin to you.

The candidates will focus on the folks who think along their lines as well. Hence the focus NOT on people who wouldn't vote for him, but on the most likely who will.

Easy-peasy, lemon squeasy.

Now go outside and play. It's nice out.



posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Hey Romney, you moron, we ARE the government.
The "government" is not a separate entity for you to use as a tool for your own selfish and twisted agenda, it is the combined resources of every man, woman and child in America. Scumbags like you who have turned it into an old boys, old money, network are responsible for the current financial situation. It is because of your actions, and your failure to take action while in a position of power, that families are hurting.



new topics

top topics



 
46
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

log in

join