It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney in secretly taped video: Obama voters ‘dependent’ on government

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Obama the FOOD STAMP PRESIDENT! Yes, and that is FACT!

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by RELDDIR
This will filter through the media news cycle soon. Don't worry, they'll get to Obama next week!
reply to post by zero1020

Get to what? Obama's campaign has been flawless and he's going to win another 4 years.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I guarantee you. Obama will not get a free pass this time around.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by zero1020
Wow this website sure has a lot of armchair warriors who think they know the "best" way to run a country filled with hundreds of millions of people.

Romney just handed the election to Obama on a silver platter, between this and the RNC scam he's finished.

No he didn't.

It's a clear choice for Americans. Do you want Americans dependent or independent?

Think long. Think hard. Make your choice.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Enjoy this week while you can. Things will shift soon.

This will filter through the media news cycle soon. Don't worry, they'll get to Obama next week!

Get to what? Obama's campaign has been flawless and he's going to win another 4 years.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Clearly we see a person with a very personal-mormon agenda for this country,desconected from the rest of the country,descriminating third sex people,considering that the americans percentage income is 200,000 to 250,000 dlls a year and the elderly shouldnt be dependent of the goverment,since thats what the goverment is for , to support its people!!....and in top we dont pay taxes?????...............JUST WOW!!!!......CLEARLY WE HAVE A WINNER!!!.......

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
The government get all their money from taxation, they are the freeloaders. They are there to serve the people not the other way round.

Romney is a right-wing fascist piece of filth. He's practically a Nazi. What if he had a disabled son, would he let him starve? Probably.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Those 47% could choose to buy "American" to support "American Jobs." They are inundated with hypocrisy!

Originally posted by rocha123
Clearly we see a person with a very personal-mormon agenda for this country,desconected from the rest of the country,descriminating third sex people,considering that the americans percentage income is 200,000 to 250,000 dlls a year and the elderly shouldnt be dependent of the goverment,since thats what the goverment is for , to support its people!!....and in top we dont pay taxes?????...............JUST WOW!!!!......CLEARLY WE HAVE A WINNER!!!.......

link   

Originally posted by lucid eyes
RealSpokes information is based on a "study" that cites the number of welfare recipients rather than the percentage. These studies are frequently cited on so-called "black supremacy" websites to distort reality. The reality is that whites are the majority of people, so to get an accurate reflection of reality we mustnt use the number but the percentage. The percentage of blacks as well as democrats who are on welfare is significantly higher than the amount of republicans on welfare.

This is actually common knowledge - how disappointing that it has to be explained to internet-partisans.

RealSpoke has posted 3 other gross inaccuracies in this thread, lets see if you can find them.

But its not inaccurate, it is by definition, accurate information...if the information and how its phrased is true, then its -true-, there is no gray area here.

Your saying the narrative doesn't work for you, therefore ignore it.

But simply put, white people cost more tax dollars to support welfare than black people..this is a hard fact. Also, white people cost more than asians, or martians, etc.

words mean stuff. You cannot start redefining what words mean to suit your needs. it is accurate. just not the full story.

Now

About the black percentage being highest.

I do think things are coming along..keep in mind though, black people were a slave race a very short time ago and just got their equal rights within the last 60. Do you know how long it takes what was deemed a product to become an actual equal in society? Don't think I am screaming affirmative action, I think its time we tweak it and stop the racist talk in society on both ends (black "leaders" whom keep going on about the divide are only keeping that divide up.). This could account for the high percentile..but in 100 years, if we are still putting people in boxes based on skin tone, it may be about equal to any other race..once we the apemen whom still consider race a factor pass from this world.

link   

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoubleDNH

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by theconspirator

It is a fact that 47% of people in the US pay no income tax and I am sure a majority of them think Obama will keep it that way.

47% of people don't pay income taxes because they A) Are military members who don't make enough to support themselves (another topic!) B) Senior Citizens who live off of Social Security THAT THEY PAID INTO C) People who take advantage of things like Child Tax Credit, Earned Income Credit, etc... ALL OF THESE THINGS ARE SUPPORTED BY BOTH PARTIES!

So you are going to tell me that disabled vets who live off disability are moochers who should not be taken care of or even a consideration of Romney? The man is a fraud and I cannot wait to cast my vote for Obama. I am not a low life mooch either ... I've worked for 18 of my 34 years on this planet, served in the military and I VOTED for Both Bushes .... (Hindsight is 20/20 I guess)

Also included in that would be college and high school students--many of them don't earn enough to have to pay federal income tax, but they DO pay state, local, and payroll taxes.

One thing more that Romney either forgets or doesn't know: most of the people who are "freeloaders" are in the red states...his biggest support base.

I guess seniors with their Social Security and Medicare, anyone who has ever taken out a student loan, claimed the mortgage deduction, taken the EIC, collected unemployment, claimed disability, or gone to school on the GI Bill is a freeloader.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
He does have a family member that is disabled. Wife has MS and cancer.

Originally posted by JimTSpock
The government get all their money from taxation, they are the freeloaders. They are there to serve the people not the other way round.

Romney is a right-wing fascist piece of filth. He's practically a Nazi. What if he had a disabled son, would he let him starve? Probably.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Wow this website sure has a lot of armchair warriors who think they know the "best" way to run a country filled with hundreds of millions of people.

Romney just handed the election to Obama on a silver platter, between this and the RNC scam he's finished.

No he didn't.

It's a clear choice for Americans. Do you want Americans dependent or independent?

Think long. Think hard. Make your choice.
Hmm do I want Americans to starve and die of illness just cause they are not able to support themselves or do I want to be compassionate and realize that these "welfare" programs only cost a couple hundred billion compared to the trillions spent on "defense". You people sure are willfully ignorant or paid shills sent here by Romney to annoy the # out of everyone.

I don't have time to argue with blank walls who repeat themselves like a broken record so I won't be responding or be reading your response.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
FACT: CALIFORNIA is the BIGGEST WELFARE STATE OF ALL
reply to post by HappyBunny

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by freedomwv

No, the video does not reflect the idea that he does not care.
Govt assistance does not equal to people caring. It is the Govt gaining more control of the people.
Please, go and actually research the things Romney has done in his personal life that shows, more so then 0bama, that he cares about people.

Between the 2? Romney is the better choice any day of the week.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimTSpock

What about the corporations or the wealthy like Romney, who have their tax loopholes and special interests and lobbying and corporate welfare. THEY are the parasites and the freeloaders. Americans work harder than any other nation on Earth.

Oil companies are more important than a preschooler who needs Headstart. The little moochers need to just pull themselves up by their bootstraps and work a little harder.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

FACT: CALIFORNIA is the BIGGEST WELFARE STATE OF ALL

You did notice I said MOST, didn't you?

California also has the largest population of any state in the country. You would expect it to have more people with benefits than any other state.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
Uhhh...Romney was collecting a pay check from Bain and CEO, therefore still responsible,...

I agree with you for once, leadership is about accepting responsibility.

Complete responsibility for the state of the organization and everything the organization does and does not do from the time you take charge until the time you leave.

Obama has been POTUS since 20 Jan 2009…and getting a paycheck.

Why then have we been hearing this....for going on 4 years now?

Not only have we been hearing it from the Crybaby-in- Chief but you have been parroting it for him on ATS.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
What about Americans complaining about having no jobs, yet they buy Chinese made products all the time? How will jobs ever come back to American, if we never buy American made? Such hypocrisy!

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
The truth always causes an uproar on the left. America needs to hear more truths. They are apparently to stupid to see it when it is glaring right in front of them.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join