It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura is live on CNN right now

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by theconspirator

Jesse is a Sexual Tyrannosaurus.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

Originally posted by sicksonezer0

Debating with Jesse is a lost cause...this guy is too good. First breath you take before begin arguing with Jesse you have already lost the battle

I dont think he knew what a Facile argument is, but in his defense, i didnt know what it was either.

And in both defenses, it doesn't matter what that word means because no normal person would argue/debate with a person by using "big man words".

Piers knows the only way to make himself look better than Jesse is to use encyclopedia words that no one knows the definition too.

Too bad for him his ego has been battered and bruised by Jesse. You can sense he was put in his place and doesn't seem very energetic to keep going with the interview.

edit on 17-9-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

I was just thinking that.. Now hes trying to embarrass him by reading twitter crap about him being bald... haha d bag pierce.

edit on 17-9-2012 by sicksonezer0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
ill get that video up asap. The 1st part was all about foreign policy and man was it good. He even shouted out to Ron Paul.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Debating with Jesse is a lost cause...this guy is too good. First breath you take before begin arguing with Jesse you have already lost the battle

I dont think Jesse knew what a Facile argument is, but in his defense, neither did I.

Facile Argument:

- If you describe someone's arguments or suggestions as facile, you are criticizing them because their ideas are too simple and indicate a lack of careful, intelligent thinking.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by theconspirator
ill get that video up asap. The 1st part was all about foreign policy and man was it good. He even shouted out to Ron Paul.

You rock, Thanks alot for taking the time and telling us about Jesse. I really appreciate it.

Cant wait to watch the beginning of the interview.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

I dont think Jesse knew what a Facile argument is, but in his defense, neither did I.

Facile Argument:

- If you describe someone's arguments or suggestions as facile, you are criticizing them because their ideas are too simple and indicate a lack of careful, intelligent thinking.

Thanks, seems like a silly word. Ill forget what it means in a hour anyway haha. I did look it up, thats how I knew how to spell it, but i didnt bother reading the definition.

What were we talking about again?

j/k

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Facile Argument:

Thanks, seems like a silly word. Ill forget what it means in a hour anyway haha. I did look it up, thats how I knew how to spell it, but i didnt bother reading the definition.

What were we talking about again?

j/k

To prevent forgetfulness, just think about Piers Morgan next time you hear the word Facile

Or better yet, start practicing using that word on some of these threads on ATS. Call someone out by stating they are using a FACILE ARGUMENT

edit on 17-9-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Enjoy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join