It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura is live on CNN right now

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Him and peers morgan are having a great conversation about politics and our role in the world. He is about to talk about his presidental run in 2016. Have a watch if you read this in time. Its good. I will throw up a video once it becomes available.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Cool thanks! Watching it right now!! S&F for the info

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I would feel much better if he had the balls to say what he truly believes on LIVE national television. He is in it for the money thats all

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by theconspirator

Awesome! Thanks meng.

I was watching animal planet. Waiting for some new show called revolution on NBC.. looks pretty cool. Id rather watch this.

Ventura's shirt is kind of strange, Not sure whats going on there.. Awesome guy strange shirt or not, love to hear him speak.

edit on 17-9-2012 by sicksonezer0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sicksonezer0

lol he actually made a reference to his shirt earlier. It is a picture of Jimi Hendrix, Jesse referenced him when he said "When the power of love, overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace"

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by theconspirator
Him and peers morgan are having a great conversation about politics and our role in the world. He is about to talk about his presidental run in 2016. Have a watch if you read this in time. Its good. I will throw up a video once it becomes available.

2016.. Jesse is no spring chicken.. I sometimes wonder if he has some nervous system disorder/disease (Parkinson?) , he seems to shake alot when he talks, maybe its just nerves.

Anyway he has my vote, or pre-vote, if he so does choose to run.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Link?

Peace

Crap! Just found it and Morgan is the other seat?

never mind...piers makes it pure garbage.

Peace...again.

edit on 17-9-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by theconspirator

lol he actually made a reference to his shirt earlier. It is a picture of Jimi Hendrix, Jesse referenced him when he said "When the power of love, overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace"

Oh i see it now, they were just showing the top part, I thought it was a black shirt with some colorful sparkles on the neck line haha thanks

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

its live right now, I will get a youtube video once its posted. Here is a link to livetv here

I feel the same about him, but Jesse is taking him to school.
edit on 17-9-2012 by theconspirator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I like the way he referenced George Washington....the Father of the US and the last independent candidate to win Presidency 50 years ago.

Maybe if he runs in 2016 he will be the next independently elected President. I hope he does run and I sure as heck hope that he wins! A great guy who is not afraid to speak his mind

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

OMG this is hot.

I wonder how long this is going to go on, great great interview. If your not watching it, youtube it tomorrow.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Did you see him talk about 9/11! that was epic... then they cut to break and a man runs up and whispers in his ear.
edit on 17-9-2012 by theconspirator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Yeah thats what im talking about!! I missed the person wispering in his ear, maybe someone telling him to tone it down a bit hahah

I love it though, his statements are "ridiculous" because OUR GOVERNMENT would never EVER do that.

Pierce didnt have a lot to say about the BBC except they are the most respected news organization in the world.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
why is it that anybody who speaks the truth is called crazy or looked down upon and then nobody believes them

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Yes lets move on Pierce, because you dont like the questions and Jesses Responses.

I bet he is regretting this interview.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Jesse Ventura just OWNED Piers Morgan on "sensible points" versus "crackpot points" on debates....hahaha...all audience members clapped for Jesse...Piers Morgan you SUCK!

edit on 17-9-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011
Jesse Ventura just OWNED Piers morgan on "sensible points" versus "crackpot points" on debates....hahaha...all audience members clapped for Jesse...Piers Morgan you SUCK!

O W N E D.

What a risky move too.. confidence commands respect, that could have went the other way, but he some how knew it wouldn't.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Debating with Jesse is a lost cause...this guy is too good. First breath you take before begin arguing with Jesse you have already lost the battle

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Debating with Jesse is a lost cause...this guy is too good. First breath you take before begin arguing with Jesse you have already lost the battle

I dont think Jesse knew what a Facile argument is, but in his defense, neither did I.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by sicksonezer0

I dont think he knew what a Facile argument is, but in his defense, i didnt know what it was either.

And in both defenses, it doesn't matter what that word means because no normal person would argue/debate with a person by using "big man words".

Piers knows the only way to make himself look better than Jesse is to use encyclopedia words that no one knows the definition too.

Too bad for him his ego has been battered and bruised by Jesse. You can sense he was put in his place and doesn't seem very energetic to keep going with the interview.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join