How Unpopular Are Muslims Right Now - Answer To Find Out

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Have you heard the word 'propaganda'?
The videos you have posted are of 'radical extremists'.
edit on 22-9-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by jiggerj

Have you heard the word 'propaganda'?
The videos you have posted are of 'radical extremists'.
edit on 22-9-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

And they attacked, what?, 22 U.S. embassies around the globe? That's a lot of extremists to be concerned about, don't you think?

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Please tell me how many Muslins have been attacked by The US.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
Shoot me first because I wouldn't dare live in such an ignorant neighborhood..

I would because those are the people who need compassion the most, and the light of Christ to shine through. That is exactly the neighborhood i'd be attracted to. In fact i live right in the edge of that neighborhood, last week an innocent man at the wrong place at the wrong time was shot in the neck and the bullet missed his spinal cord and windpipe but shattered his jawbone because he was at a friends house who was a drug dealer, and the dealer busted up in the house and shot him on sight. These are the people who need Jesus the most and everyone else is too afraid to go in this neighborhood, you could literally be carjacked or shot for no reason at all.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
1. A family with loud dogs.
2. A family with ten young children.
3. An alcoholic.
4. A prostitute.
5. A drug dealer.
6. A corrupt cop.
7. Someone convicted of murder, on probation.
8. A biker gang.
9. A man marked as a traitor to your country, caught selling top secret documents to other countries.
10. Howard Stern.

Lol Howard is welcome.

I would rather live in a neighborhood of alcoholics, prostitutes, and drug dealers than to have muslims move in.

We have to think, the reality of the new world of utopia is that of expression to difference. There is no way that a group of people who decide to all dress the same way and even cover their faces in public are close to human evolution.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by jiggerj

Please tell me how many Muslins have been attacked by The US.

So, it's fair to let them into the country? Destroy our way of life?

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

I would because those are the people who need compassion the most, and the light of Christ to shine through. That is exactly the neighborhood i'd be attracted to. In fact i live right in the edge of that neighborhood, last week an innocent man at the wrong place at the wrong time was shot in the neck and the bullet missed his spinal cord and windpipe but shattered his jawbone because he was at a friends house who was a drug dealer, and the dealer busted up in the house and shot him on sight. These are the people who need Jesus the most and everyone else is too afraid to go in this neighborhood, you could literally be carjacked or shot for no reason at all.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
ah, sorry for the double post, cant "quote" n write what i want to say,
so here,
I dont know if you know, but all muslims know about Jesus christ(pbuh) in fact they wouldnt be muslims if they dint accept him as messiah(Christ)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join