It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Unpopular Are Muslims Right Now - Answer To Find Out

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
A gun is held to your head, forcing you to decide on who gets to move into your neighborhood.
One choice is a Muslim family. How far down the list below would you go before choosing the Muslim family?

1. A family with loud dogs.
2. A family with ten young children.
3. An alcoholic.
4. A prostitute.
5. A drug dealer.
6. A corrupt cop.
7. Someone convicted of murder, on probation.
8. A biker gang.
9. A man marked as a traitor to your country, caught selling top secret documents to other countries.
10. Howard Stern.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Shoot me first because I wouldn't dare live in such an ignorant neighborhood..

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Yeh, but most of us do live in such ignorant neighborhoods....

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Whats your problem with prostitutes? I would live in a neighbourhood of them.

Surry Hills is awesome.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2
reply to post by miniatus

Yeh, but most of us do live in such ignorant neighborhoods....

I live in one of the crime capitals of the united states statistically speaking.. and that isn't true here..

The biggest problem for humanity is it's inability to think of itself as human.... it thinks of itself in terms of color.. and geological location.. despite the fact we all die, we all live, we all love, we all hate and we all die of the same disease.. in other words we're mostly idiots for thinking we're so different.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Wow this is almost like a holocaust post man wtf!

I usually respect your posts but where does this mentality come from?

You don't rate your neighbors on a scale from 1 - 10 based on their religion and other things that annoy you.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
the muslims any day hands down ... far better neighbors than any of the others listed...

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

My neighbors are Muslim and are less annoying than all the examples you put forth.

Let's put you on the list of possibilities, I bet you rank low, I rather the prostitutes and drug dealers before you bro, just saying.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

As long as they didn't screw with my dogs, I wouldn't have a problem putting them at the top of the list. The only reason I mentioned the dogs is because I have experienced that problem before.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by BenReclused
reply to post by jiggerj

As long as they didn't screw with my dogs, I wouldn't have a problem putting them at the top of the list. The only reason I mentioned the dogs is because I have experienced that problem before.

See ya,
Milt

somebody raped your dogs?

ahhh that explains it

on topic

lol i really dont care who my neighbors are as long they mind there own business
and stay out of mine, otherwise astral attack and etheric shrapnel spells will be forthcoming

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

somebody raped your dogs?

LOL

I'm sure you already know it, but no I didn't mean it that way.

I once had three Muslim families as neighbors, and very good friends. The only problem was that when their kids got together, it seemed that their favorite past time was antagonizing my dogs. That was just a nuisance for me, but damn, when their parents would catch them, they'd get the crap beat out of them.

Quite honestly, they were among the best neighbors I've ever had.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I have muslim neighbors. They're awesome. The TV fed morons I have living on the other side, with their Taylor Swift and their attitudes are the problem.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
Wow this is almost like a holocaust post man wtf!

I usually respect your posts but where does this mentality come from?

You don't rate your neighbors on a scale from 1 - 10 based on their religion and other things that annoy you.

Don't rate...? LOL We rate EVERYTHING!!!

Google search of Rate My
About 1,080,000,000 results (0.17 seconds)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888
the muslims any day hands down ... far better neighbors than any of the others listed...

Then how about two Muslim families? Ten? A hundred? Where do you draw the line before this happens (and it will happen every time):

Note the sign: Sharia 4 Europe

Somebody's Muslim neighbors want to Nuke Denmark; threatening bloodshed on the streets of London. Moderate Muslims way too tolerant of radicals.

Title: "EUROPE vs ISLAM : Decide NOW before it is too late!" Europe should be replaced with Civilized world.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I'd rather have a street full of Muslim neighbors, than one Evangelical family. To be quite honest about I would rather have everything on your list before an Evangelical family on my street.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

So, we have the answer. Muslims are not considered dangerous or would even be made to feel unwelcome into our country, our neighborhoods. They will be pleased to know this.

Glad I won't be around to see the future presidential election between a regular politician and a Muslim cleric pushing for sharia law.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
A gun is held to your head, forcing you to decide on who gets to move into your neighborhood.
One choice is a Muslim family. How far down the list below would you go before choosing the Muslim family?

1. A family with loud dogs.
2. A family with ten young children.
3. An alcoholic.
4. A prostitute.
5. A drug dealer.
6. A corrupt cop.
7. Someone convicted of murder, on probation.
8. A biker gang.
9. A man marked as a traitor to your country, caught selling top secret documents to other countries.
10. Howard Stern.

I have lived in apartment buildings with Muslim neighbors. They were very quiet people. In fact, I remember one time when i was leaving early in the morning to go to work, the Muslim husband was leaving at the same time. His wife came out of the door to tell him something. Usually she wears the head scarf, but this morning she was not wearing it. When she saw me, she jumped quickly back into their apartment so I would not see her without the headscarf. The lady was very beautiful, but had to cover it up.

Every day since then I greeted her with hello when I saw her outside, still wearing the scarf. After several months she would smile back at me. Maybe she was introverted, I don't know. But after some time she seemed to be more comfortable.

So now you have listed a white trash neighborhood. I grew up white trash and you indicated that you would not live near me. There were nine children in our family, we lived in a single wide trailer. My dad was an alcoholic and a drug dealer. We had loud dogs. So thank you for not living next to me, perhaps I would not want you in my neighborhood either.

I am not worthy enough to be graced by your presence in my neighborhood, thank you for not wanting to live near me.

Psst...(at least my dad was not Howard Stern or in a biker gang).

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

and ? no worries ... Ive lived and worked in islamic countries in the past .. never had a problem with any of the people.. I never stayed in the areas where westerners lived I chose to live among the people of the countries I was in .. made many friends among them along with learned from them and showed respect for their customs / culture... gets quite tiresome seeing the biased.. misguided... prejudiced views westerners have of cultures / customs different than their own... if westerners would take the time and effort to understand other customs / cultures world would be much better place..

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarminIndy

So now you have listed a white trash neighborhood. I grew up white trash and you indicated that you would not live near me.

I didn't indicate anything. It was a list I made up.

My question is, What am I not seeing, or, that you are not seeing. Do the videos I posted mean nothing? Do the attacks on the embassies over a movie mean nothing? Are the reports of honor killings and terrorism all lies?
edit on 9/19/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
people are afraid of what they dont know.
Its the fear of the unknown.
The way a kid fears darkness.

Muslims have the same principles of treating their neighbours. The ones that Jesus(pbuh) taught.

Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) said,
"a person is not a muslim if he sleeps full stomach while his neighbour sleeps hungry"

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join