It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D Bag Activist Cameraman tazed in the court house

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
The title is from the tube...I will admit I LMAO, but in my defense he sort of asked for it. What does ATS think did the officer violated his right to freedom of the press?
I can agree with some people when they test their rights, but when you incite, you get what you get sometimes.
Everyone has a job to do and if you where this officer what would you have done?

edit on 17-9-2012 by flyingfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I think the cameraman knows what he's talking about, but he definately makes an ass of himself and deserved what happened.

He was told that he wasn't going to be able to enter with his camera, and he tried to force his way past anyways.
When you try to use force on these gorillas, expect force to be used back at you.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Yeah, the cameraman's a butt. Anybody who claims the law doesn't apply to them is a butt.

Just like a reporter to claim that his rights supersede all others, meaning he thinks he has the right to go anywhere he wants and the law has to let him.

Sorry, but there is such a thing as a right to privacy. I don't understand why reporters can't understand that their right to know does not override anybody else's right to privacy.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

"It's a nice speech, but you're still not coming in.."

"Let the record show that you just battered me aaand you're usin- (bzzzzzzzt) Ć()Ć:  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! "

"STOP PLEASE!!!"

HAHAHHA!!!!!!

Dude is now in jail under $50,000 dollars bond.

He faces three counts of battery against a peace officer and one count of criminal contempt.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Does anyone else wonder what sort of person dates a guy like this?

I get the impression of lots of lip gloss, gum and polka dots.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I'm embarrassed for him. What a turd.

People like him make nutbag activists look bad.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalisdad
I think the cameraman knows what he's talking about, but he definately makes an ass of himself and deserved what happened.

He was told that he wasn't going to be able to enter with his camera, and he tried to force his way past anyways.
When you try to use force on these gorillas, expect force to be used back at you.

He definitely looked up a law or two and believes he's in the right, but your beliefs dont make you a better person, your behavior does.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

The guy was asking for it, the "freedom of press" does not mean you can go around doing whatever you want and say you are "the press". The guy obviously went down to the courthouse looking for a fight and got one. It is not like he was trying to conduct real interviews or anything.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
But my faith in the sanity of ATS is being slowly restored, by now I would have expected to see at least 20 replies saying something about police brutality,10 replies advocating some inhumane torture for cops and 15 or so cliché quotes. Good job ATS! It looks like I will stick around a bit longer.

top topics

join