It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My own 2012 prediction - what might happen.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I just dawned on me.

Presidential elections in the US, November 6th, 2012 - not far to go til Dec, 21th, the alleged doomsday.

A likely scenario is that the tensions in the Middle East will continue to escalate - you get a new president, and at the time of December 21 we're entering WW III already.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

None of that can happen or be stopped until I move to my new city in 4 days. 9/21/2012

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

was that it?

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
I just dawned on me.

Presidential elections in the US, November 6th, 2012 - not far to go til Dec, 21th, the alleged doomsday.

A likely scenario is that the tensions in the Middle East will continue to escalate - you get a new president, and at the time of December 21 we're entering WW III already.

Are you saying that G Johnson.Libertarian will have a real mess to attend to on the Jan 21st Inaugratuion

as all the mess that NObama created blows back on the USA on Dec 21st-Jan 21st

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I agree, the way the whole 2012 thing has been getting bigged up....wouldn't be surprised if it's all for WW3. Then again why would people hint about it if they wanted to keep it secretive?

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I just dawned on me.

Lol. not likely.

Tensions in the middle east have been going on for over 10 years, actually a lot longer than that. If we get a new president, it has nothing to do with 12/21/12, because he doesn't start till January 20th 2013....but as much as I hate to say this, we will see Obama for another 4 years, there are still a lot of things left for him to screw up. Being a president he has advantage in the race.

My conclusion is this, sht will hit the fan, but it won't happen on 12/21/12 when everyone is expecting it, it will most likely happen when nobody is expecting it and my assumption is that it will be economy collapsing, starting with the US which will bring down the rest of the world. Thanks for Bernake and his never ending QE3 idea, this will happen a lot sooner than we could expect. Anyone can figure out that printing $40 billion per month can't be good for the value of the dollar.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by taws6

I just dawned on me.

Lol. not likely.

Tensions in the middle east have been going on for over 10 years, actually a lot longer than that. If we get a new president, it has nothing to do with 12/21/12, because he doesn't start till January 20th 2013....but as much as I hate to say this, we will see Obama for another 4 years, there are still a lot of things left for him to screw up. Being a president he has advantage in the race.

My conclusion is this, sht will hit the fan, but it won't happen on 12/21/12 when everyone is expecting it, it will most likely happen when nobody is expecting it and my assumption is that it will be economy collapsing, starting with the US which will bring down the rest of the world. Thanks for Bernake and his never ending QE3 idea, this will happen a lot sooner than we could expect. Anyone can figure out that printing $40 billion per month can't be good for the value of the dollar.

haha I agree 100% the ongoing struggle between Israelis and Palestinians have been going on since the early 20th century. Here is a website giving a brief time line of the conflict from the 1800's all the way till now. My bet is this going to go on for much much longer if not forever.
www.globalissues.org...

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by nancyliedersdeaddog
My bet is this going to go on for much much longer if not forever.
www.globalissues.org...

It simply can not be forever because it originated from man. We just need the right person to step up, drag israel and palestine into a room, where they WILL sort it out. I'm sorry, we just haven't had a politician with big enough balls to step up to that challenge. Basically tell them, when locking them in said room 'you both have heard of Mutually Assured Destruction? good, so here's the thing, an agreement will be reached, if neither can agree on who gets what, you share everything or split the country equally in two. If this does not happen before you leave this room, the US, China and Russia will mutually assure destruction for both of you. and BTW i dont mean the people, just the two crap leaders. then we'll get two new leaders that want to try and solve the problem. Rinse and repeat'
Make them figure it out, im tired of hearing about the same issues for decades.

top topics

join