It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch Out People, Something BIG Is On The Way.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
If something happens to the degree referenced by how many people have ominous feelings, it will most likely be a World War. Given the current global political climate, it does not take a clairvoyant to see that war is imminent.

Nearly any regional conflict in the Middle East could easily escalate into a World War, the like of which we have never seen. If people are feeling that something BIG is coming, it is unfortunate that it will most likely be of this nature.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Sometimes I think that way. Sometimes I feel like something is just over the horizon and other times, the feeling or 'sense" is less intrusive.

I have kind of written it off as stress or something.

As far as something big happening...good or small...I think it's inevitable. Whether it's good or bad may be completely based on your point of view. I think there are so many variables in the air that something is bound to happen. Kind of the old..."if you throw enough crap against the wall, sooner or later something will stick".

I have no idea what to expect.

We have a broken political system. We are losing freedoms and rights every time we turn around.

We have a very badly damaged if not broken education system.

We have a damaged social system and a crappy economic system. Everything costs more and jobs pay less. Everyone is out for themselves and will turn on each other for practically nothing.

We have this artificial scarcity of things to keep the prices high.

Then factor in all the "natural" possibilities....solar storms, quakes, storms, etc...etc...etc.

so...

which one breaks first?
edit on 18-9-2012 by Jeremiah65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
I know, I know. Not another one of these threads. But please here me out.

Before 'large events' (and these don't have to be bad events) I go through a period of erratic and non stop synchronicity. It can be anything from song matching (words that have just been said connecting to a certain line in a song) to dream matching. The synchronicities can be large or small.

As I said I have these 'moments' before world (whether that be my personal world or not) changing news. For example, before 9/11, before I found out my misses was pregnant, before the japan EQ etc...etc.

Now I have never said anything because, hey, I'm not predicting anything. I couldn't tell you what or when something is going to happen. All I can say is "well, I'm having this moment. Something must be up".

But the last seven or so days I have experienced sychronicity almost every minute of every hour. It dies Down, The more tired I am but it's still there none the less.

I believe something massive is on it's way and I mean MASSIVE! I can't tell you what or when but be sure it's coming.

Peace.
ALS

People are living in denial. The majority shake their heads and roll their eyes when the Mayan calendar and Dec.21, 2012 issue is broached. Won't they be surpised when they realize when it comes to fruition and the whole thing goes down. People don't realize there's only 3 months left. Friends and family just laugh at me and think I'm nuts and I did my best to enlighten them. But now my only concern is #1, myself, and I'm prepared, spiritually, mentally, and physically........... so bring it on.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

So, what are you doing in preparation for this "event"?
edit on 18-9-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I think many in this thread have hit the nail on the head. The world as we know it for various reasons cannot go on the way it is. Those who visit this site have the inside knowledge on what has really transpired in the past decade.

I have always wondered about something I read in the Boston Herald back in 1985. They used to print a science section inside the front page with little short paragraphs about different items. One was how scientists around the world found a huge mass just off the Earths core. Like a second core only smaller. This was found through underground nuclear detonations in 3 spots on Earth that were triangulated for a better word. Showing the existence of this unknown object. What I always envisioned was every so many millions of years the Earth's core would shoot something like this mini core to the surface. Causing violent massive eruptions all over the Earth.

edit on 18-9-2012 by IntelRetard because: added why the object was found... nuke detonations

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Several people I have talked with have brought the subject up that they have have a bad feeling about what is to come of this world.

I dont know what is going to happen but think this world is going to be in for a wild ride.

Hang on tight!

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I'm feeling it all day today and tonight. There's an uncomfortable tension in the air. Husband is making plans to move us somewhere else to a "safer" place away from civilization. We are going in a week. We have been planning to move for months now, but suddenly the feeling has become more urgent.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
People are constantly saying they feel something big is coming, and nothing happens. Constantly people are posting on ATS this same thread over and over. Then all the replies say "yeah I feel something too". It's getting a little old.

I mean something is bound to happen eventually.. an Earthquake.. an uprising in the middle east..etc.

Unless you've had a premonition or a detailed dream of something that's going to happen, there isn't much point in sharing your vague feelings.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I know something has to be right around the corner because, people all around me have been acting like a**h**** for every little thing!

And whatever it is about to happen, it needs to get here quick, lets deal with, get it over with, and hopefully the next morning will have birds chirping and clean air to breathe!

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah65
Sometimes I think that way. Sometimes I feel like something is just over the horizon and other times, the feeling or 'sense" is less intrusive.

I have kind of written it off as stress or something.

As far as something big happening...good or small...I think it's inevitable. Whether it's good or bad may be completely based on your point of view. I think there are so many variables in the air that something is bound to happen. Kind of the old..."if you throw enough crap against the wall, sooner or later something will stick".

I have no idea what to expect.

We have a broken political system. We are losing freedoms and rights every time we turn around.

We have a very badly damaged if not broken education system.

We have a damaged social system and a crappy economic system. Everything costs more and jobs pay less. Everyone is out for themselves and will turn on each other for practically nothing.

We have this artificial scarcity of things to keep the prices high.

Then factor in all the "natural" possibilities....solar storms, quakes, storms, etc...etc...etc.

so...

which one breaks first?

Dude,I gave you a star for that piece..everything you just said has been happen now..like in the past couple weeks people and MY JOB and everything is pushing me closer to insanity.

Our nation, our world is on the brink of just blowing the hell up! People can't mentally handle it much longer if no solution is brought to the table.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by htapath
I've had a dream that lasted 50+ years, where I lived every second. This became just another dream, and that became my reality. Then I woke up and only three hours had passed.

This altered my perspective on time and the nature of reality.
edit on 18/9/2012 by htapath because: (no reason given)

I'd like to hear more about this. I've had friends who have said they've had dreams extending for months to years. I've never had one of those yet, but they sound fascinating.

In this other dream world/reality what was it like? Was it anything like it is here? Did they have 2012? How did it end? Do you think it was more than just a dream?

I sometimes wonder if THIS is the dream where I live a lifetime and then wake up since I've never had one.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Thank thee oh holy prophet. Thou art revered for having graced everyone with your divine presence, and for having bequeathed us with your gift of synchronicity.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Open up a history book, something big is always happening and will always happen. It is just that we are able to know the weather across the entire globe for the first time. So it can seem like a bit too much. In reality nothing has changed.

100 years ago humanity was dominated by psychopaths and sociopaths.
1000 years ago humanity was dominated by psychopaths and sociopaths
1 day ago humanity was dominated by psychopaths and sociopaths.

Beginning to see a pattern here?

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
reply to post by Newagekid2012

I find with sychronicity, that it isn't me (or my brain) making the connecting. I believe the connections are already there, it just that, before an 'event' I go into a heightened state of awareness which let's me see the 'connections' more clearly and more often.

Which in turn tells me something is not right, something is unbalanced.
i keep a journal of just about everything i read [i remember better and it replaces the tv] - since 12/10 i have tried to record synchronicities and there have been quite a few and of late....most remarkable; however, those reoccurring numbers i attached significance since 12/10 have come to a resting place so to speak - all the "dots" connected or came together and i have a very clear understanding of where i am and where i am going and that's exactly where i want to be -

as a result of this "coming together" i seem to be laughing more and there is definitely peace right now - i'm making sure my heart is pure [wish me luck on that one] - trying to keep it from deceiving even myself - i now check my motives and have probably stopped most of the frustrating conversations i've had in years with blind people -

bottom line, i think your feelings are justified - something is about to happen and i'm trying to get grounded - real deep -

edit on 19-9-2012 by musselwhite because: "must be filled out" you say? why is that?

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   

It is very interesting about the synchronicity people are experiencing.

Maybe is more then a feeling.

Last night I had this dream .

I was looking at the sky and the sky was very cloudy.Suddenly a big cloud start forming very fast and very grey like a volcano cloud.

While forming he start spitting projectiles in all directions.People were running all over and I was trying to hide myself although I was not afraid.I knew that somehow I am protected.

In my dream I was thinking that this is the end.But suddenly he stopped from spitting those projectiles.

I don't know what this could mean.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
strange fruits....

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I have heard that when one starts to become more "conscious" they start to see the patterns. While skeptic Michael Shermer says that is our brains "fooling us" I tend to accept the former.

I "see" things quicker now.

As for "feeling" something big is on the horizon. I think that the entire 2012 stuff got hyped alot. Years ago, even before I started reading about 2012 I had a "download".. never had one before or since. I was at work when it occured and I have what I wrote via automatic writing.. something about time...

I started to connect with the 2012 stuff. I think part of it is on the level.. It is the "end of an age" and certainly we can see lot of change rapidlly occuring, it is up to US to use that information and what we learn for good or evil.. our choice. Hopefully, enough people will "wake up" and we can make GOOD decisions that will make this world better rather than a path of FEAR which will continue to be our enslavement.... being aware is good.

I would put a caveat upon calling out "something big is on the way".. people do tend to get a bit "chicken little' and too much of that can cause people to tune out.

I have ended up tuning out a lot of 2012 crap cause I got tired of the "END OF THE WORLD" #... I always saw it as a meme for personal transformation.. but unfortunately ... I don't think that is going to happen.

Unfortunately, something BIG may certainly be on the way and we a species are in no way ready to handle it and we will end up having to suffer even more.. again and again.. sigh...

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Thanks for the post!

I too have the feeling of impendingness......I have had some of the same experiences that you and others here have shared and have for some time. Lately I also have had much more consistent ringing of the ears.

I am curious if there is an interpretation from a collective reading from something like webbot that may point to any possibilities.

......Just thinking out loud....

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I am in the synchronicity thicket 24/7 - it doesn't mean anything necessarily bad is going to happen, only if you let yourself believe it, will it possibly come to fruition in some way.

It's simply potential energy: do something good with it.

edit on 19-9-2012 by Soloro because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join