It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Jesus evolve into the Christ? Past lives of Jesus.... And let's talk about the Freemasonry too!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doodle19815
Dear Mama, please don't let one Mason lead you for all of the Masons. Also, did he tell you he was a 14 degree Mason because that is quite strange.

It would indeed be very strange as the only way for this to happen is by not completing the Scottish Rite Degrees and stopping at the 14th which is the second of 5 degrees that all Scottish Rite Masons need to attend. The others being the 4th, 18th, 30th and 32nd.

You typically get these all in one day (or a weekend) by watching a series of plays and enactments so it would make it rather unusual for someone to not see them all in the allocated time. This would also leave them in the position of not being a full member of the Scottish Rite and unable to attend functions or meetings.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
Manly P. Hall is deceased however he gave a lecture a week for 60 years. He wrote hundreds of books which one that I know of speaks for the freemasons and is called The Secret Teachings to Freemasonry.

Actually the book was called The Lost Keys Of Freemasonry and was published in 1923, more than 30 years prior to him joining the Masons.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Manly P. Hall is deceased however he gave a lecture a week for 60 years. He wrote hundreds of books which one that I know of speaks for the freemasons and is called The Secret Teachings to Freemasonry.

Actually the book was called The Lost Keys Of Freemasonry and was published in 1923, more than 30 years prior to him joining the Masons.

You are right, I meant to type "Secret teachings of All Ages". I love listening to Manly Hall, he really makes sense to me. Seems to be a very wise man.

en.wikipedia.org...

Manly P. Hall was born 1901 in Peterborough, Ontario to William S. Hall, a dentist, and Louise Palmer Hall, a chiropractor. In 1919 Hall moved from Canada to Los Angeles, California. In that year he was ordained to the Church of the People and published his first of over 150 works, The Lost Keys Of Freemasonry. Later in 1928, at the age of 27 years, he published An Encyclopedic Outline of Masonic, Hermetic, Qabbalistic and Rosicrucian Symbolical Philosophy: Being an Interpretation of the Secret Teachings concealed within the Rituals, Allegories and Mysteries of all Ages, which is more commonly referred to as The Secret Teachings of All Ages.[1][2]

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doodle19815
Dear Mama, please don't let one Mason lead you for all of the Masons. Also, did he tell you he was a 14 degree Mason because that is quite strange.

It would indeed be very strange as the only way for this to happen is by not completing the Scottish Rite Degrees and stopping at the 14th which is the second of 5 degrees that all Scottish Rite Masons need to attend. The others being the 4th, 18th, 30th and 32nd.

You typically get these all in one day (or a weekend) by watching a series of plays and enactments so it would make it rather unusual for someone to not see them all in the allocated time. This would also leave them in the position of not being a full member of the Scottish Rite and unable to attend functions or meetings.

I have no idea what it all means but he told me he was 14 degree. Showed me his Bible too.... sure wish I knew what the little ******* means.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

He was telling me that any man can be approved/accepted as long as they believe in a higher power...

That is incorrect, you must believe in a Supreme Being. Languages being what they are some people use the word God, others Dios or Deux and still others, Allah.

They LOVE Solomon.

The character of Solomon in Masonic legend is used purely as a vehicle for the construction of the Temple which certain lessons regarding Geometry and Architecture are taught in the Second Degree. He then appears in the Third Degree as the person who reveals the substitute for the Secret Word of Master Mason to the candidate.

Also, Mr. Freemason assure me that NO ONE who believes in ALLAH would ever get accepted in.

This is also incorrect, there are several Muslims in my lodge and many more in my district.

I am all for secret societies but they do teach their brothers another way of viewing the Bible...

Masonry does not proscribe a method of participation in one's religion of choice, this is purely left to the individual.

I believe what you are saying, and I do hope you believe what I am telling you.

Mr. Freemason and or his lodge (whom I met and discussing) may be different than you and your lodge possibly, I really don't know.

You seem to be in the know that is different than the man I met.... its possible. I am in no way trying to disrespect, however I do want to learn and come to my own conclusions.

Are they (lodge) all owned by different people?

Is it political at all?

I believe you when you say there are muslims brothers of yours, however....

Why would a Muslim be into the Bible? That really made sense when Doodle said that. Why would someone who loved Allah be a member anyway? It is more of a biblical teaching whereas Jesus is the Savior.

It would be nice if there was a brotherhood for all nations of men to come together and teach their culture. Men can embrace differences and be the role model.

I don't know.... I have hope that if * ever hit the fan we could rely on a brotherhood to be the leader in Christs ways. I don't claim religion but I believe in Christ. His way is not through the ways of Solomon. I get the positive side, but..... In the end... the material took hold of him.

Is it possible the same has gotten a hold of the Freemasons?
edit on 1-10-2012 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ResearchEverything777

Originally posted by ResearchEverything777
"More Than A Book! IT IS REALITY... www.fivedoves.com...

So this website which talks about biblical numerology somehow proves that it is a "reality" (the information is 100% true)?

The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good. Psalm 14:1

Well first you'd have to show that the bible is even true before you start quoting it to others, otherwise you are a deceiver.

TRY TO DISPROVE PROPHECY...

Which prophecies? The vaguely written prophecies that even most Christians can't agree on which is fulfilled and which isn't? Not necessary. The prophecies are vague and you can make them mean anything you want to, just like any other words in the bible.

AND TRY TO DISPROVE THE NUMERIC STRUCTURE OF SCRIPTURE...

Numerology does not prove that the bible is true.

That sentence had 9 words, 9 is the number of wholeness, fullness, completion, and truth, which is a hidden signature proving that anything I say is true and I am never wrong about anything.

See how numerology can just be used to try to prove anything?

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

I have no idea what it all means but he told me he was 14 degree. Showed me his Bible too...

As I explained it would be highly unusual for him to remain at the 14th Degree of the Scottish Rite, you typically get all of them in one day or weekend and are not a full member of the Scottish Rite unless you have received all of them.

As for his Bible, you get that after your 3rd Degree and this has nothing to do with the Scottish Rite or the 14th Degree. The Scottish Rite hands out 'passports' which you get stamped in the appropriate place as you view each of the 4th-32nd Degrees that you did not witness when you intially joined.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Are they (lodge) all owned by different people?

Lodges are typically owned by the members that attend or they operate through a endowments from private individuals estates left to the Lodge. However, each Lodge, no matter how they are funded and operate must remain in good standing with each state's Grand Lodge or face having their Charter revoked.

Is it political at all?

Politics are not discussed in lodge.

I believe you when you say there are muslims brothers of yours, however....

Why would a Muslim be into the Bible? That really made sense when Doodle said that. Why would someone who loved Allah be a member anyway? It is more of a biblical teaching whereas Jesus is the Savior.

The portions of the Bible used in Masonry are typically from the Old Testament so it really would not conflict with a Muslim's beliefs as part of the Koran is similar to the Old Testament.

It would be nice if there was a brotherhood for all nations of men to come together and teach their culture. Men can embrace differences and be the role model.

That is why I joined Masonry.

His way is not through the ways of Solomon. I get the positive side, but..... In the end... the material took hold of him.

Is it possible the same has gotten a hold of the Freemasons?

As Masonry is not based on the teachings of Solomon (only his Biblical legend of building the Temple is included) I do not see how it can be infered that his 'ways' are somehow influencing Masonry.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

I have no idea what it all means but he told me he was 14 degree. Showed me his Bible too...

As I explained it would be highly unusual for him to remain at the 14th Degree of the Scottish Rite, you typically get all of them in one day or weekend and are not a full member of the Scottish Rite unless you have received all of them.

As for his Bible, you get that after your 3rd Degree and this has nothing to do with the Scottish Rite or the 14th Degree. The Scottish Rite hands out 'passports' which you get stamped in the appropriate place as you view each of the 4th-32nd Degrees that you did not witness when you intially joined.

You keep mentioning Scottish Rite. I am not so sure this lodge is Scottish Rite.

He is Grand York Rite, if that makes a difference.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Lodges are typically owned by the members that attend or they operate through a endowments from private individuals estates left to the Lodge. However, each Lodge, no matter how they are funded and operate must remain in good standing with each state's Grand Lodge or face having their Charter revoked.
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Then this explains why Mr. Freemason is on another level of thinking then. The lodge he is a member of does not accept any Muslims. I now wonder WHO they accept in regards to religious beliefs.

Politics are not discussed in lodge.

Why? Is it against the rules? Speaking of politics.... What do you think the Rothschild's goal is as a Freemason?

The portions of the Bible used in Masonry are typically from the Old Testament so it really would not conflict with a Muslim's beliefs as part of the Koran is similar to the Old Testament.

Is the Koran really that similar though? I would say it coupled with the Old Testament can tell us more about the ways of God and his wants for his children, thats for sure. When compared to the Old Testament they do (imo) offer missing links.

If your lodge does not discriminate with the religious, I think it is a wonderful thing then.
If the true intent is out of love, I find it to be a really good thing. Have you read a book or heard of, John J. Robinson? He is 32° Mason, authored the book Born in Blood, which proposes a Masonic-sponsored Temple of All Religions be built in Jerusalem. If this is the case in point.... a goal of the Freemasons then I wonder what the true intent really is. Sorry, I am skeptical.

As Masonry is not based on the teachings of Solomon (only his Biblical legend of building the Temple is included) I do not see how it can be infered that his 'ways' are somehow influencing Masonry.

I understand its not based on the teachings of Solomon. What I don't understand is how he was "the first freemason" and how he is soooo loved when he taxed people? I think God in the OT looks down upon a temple of man made hands and says he does dont dwell there. Solomons choice of taxation and building his self wealth of greed is still going on today. Its like everyone is pro-Zionist when in fact it will lead to our demise, or so I think.

Solomon taxed his people heavily, and what he couldn't pay for in taxes, he paid for in land and people. He gave twenty towns to foreign powers, and he paid Pheonicia in slave labor: every three months, 30,000 Hebrews had to perform slave labor for the King of Tyre. This, it would seem, is what Samuel meant when he said the people would pay dearly for having a king. While the author of II Samuel, the biblical account of Solomon's reign, portrays Solomon as a good king it's clear from the account that the Hebrews living under him did not think so. Groaning under the oppression of Solomon, the Hebrews became passionately discontent, so that upon Solomon's death (around 926 to 922 BC) the ten northern tribes revolted. Unwilling to be ruled by Solomon's son, Rehoboam, these tribes successfully seceded and established their own kingdom. The great empire of David and Solomon was gone never to be seen again; in its place were two mighty kingdoms which lost all the territory of David's once proud empire within one hundred years of Solomon's passing.

Solomon was too wise for his own good. He sold his soul.... he sold out his own people and their land and the Country has been torn to pieces since!!!!! I find this story/his story quite compelling with today.

Look at what is going on in Israel today and the last 2000 years. Its the same.

Our system is broken and has got to be fixed but in order to do it, we have to go back in time and fix what chaos Solomon created with his greed. Greed cannot be over mans head and he cannot become a slave and pushed out of his home over said greed.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I respect you as a seeker and I know in my heart you really want to find answers.... on your own..... and I think thats wonderful as its the only way, I have found.

If you stay with it, hopefully you will find the Bible comes ALIVE. Past is literal. Past is also in spirit today.

The future is said to be, but can be changed as with any prophecy. Jesus asks us to seek so we can see things for our self. The future can only be changed if people all over the world become awakened in the Word/Loving thy neighbor as yourself.

It takes all kinds of religious texts to combine the true Word, however the Bible is alive and well today. Jesus helped write as he is the King/Creator of the Word. The Words prophecy in regards to what is to come is solely based on the spirit of man. His personality (spirit) can be humbled and not made of greed/material. He can be a complete spirit knowing his fellow man has got to be at peace for the species to evolve and not go extinct.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Now... Here is a spin!!!

www.scribd.com...

" The Hermes world is a state of consciousness projected out to the outer world until the inner becomes a reflection" ( dual again) !!!

I think Jesus underwent apotheosis and was therefore well acqainted with these ancient teachings. Ultimately he employed some amalgam of the Jewish mystical tree of life and the ancient Hindu chakra system, along with the "holy science" to become completely self realized as the son of man and the son of God. However, his calling, his sent nature seems to have been imbedded right into the fabric of his own life's journey as if predistined according to a prophetic pattern, so that his eventual arrival would be inevitable. Jesus understood that all knowledge was living knowledge so while he need not have had prior incarnations he integrated those incarnations, and so therefore it's impossible to differentiate between the two, whether he was their reincarnation or fulfillment and full embodiment.

I love it too..... and what a great story he completed.

I like how you describe it.... "embedded right into the fabric of his own lifes journey as if predestined according to a prophetic pattern, so that his eventual arrival would be inevitable."

BEAUTIFUL! Love me some Jesus! lol

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by ResearchEverything777

How sad that you are living your life by materialism ( a BOOK), thinking that believing in a book and having faith is somehow going to just make all things better.

I agree.... it can be sad especially when the experience is not had by you individually.

What if you could pick up a book and dissect it to a point of knowing each word is prophetic?

People can say it all they want but when a seeker truly SEES the Word come alive, it will make you gasp for air. Its truly unbelievable that any book could do just that.

Regarding your other post about the Last Pope..... boy that is some spooky stuff right there.

I hope Im wrong and I hope Solomons temple is not alive and well today, but I truly think it is.

We, the People are The Israelites and we WILL revolt when and if this happens.

Why do I say this? The Bible is indeed prophetic.

Don't take my word for it though, seek and you will find it to be true.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
From John - 'In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.'
Jesus is God incarnate. God didn't evolve and God didn't have past lives.
God is God. Always has been. Always will be.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
From John - 'In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.'
Jesus is God incarnate. God didn't evolve and God didn't have past lives.
God is God. Always has been. Always will be.

Did you teach yourself this conclusion from the Spirit itself or did man teach you his own perception that which you have taken to be your own conclusion?

We are from the Law of One. (God)

The Word (Jesus/Mankind) lives through all of us.... many times and many experiences will still be had when the earth ceases to exist. We will continue to be reborn living and experiencing as we come closer to the light from which we came.

Jesus wrote Job.... He describes "The Wisdom of God".

God does not evolve.... but his sons and daughters DO! He experiences through us that is why it is so important to treat each and every person as God himself.

We will indeed reap what is sown into the heart and if the heart goes against his fellow man, he will reap.

If man is good to his brother and helps him when he is poor in strength and or spirit this too will you reap and this is judged also.

The Word does not lie, but man perverts it with his own greed and lies make way that exalt him from another.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar ... and sometimes the truth is very simple.
John ... 'in the beginning was The Word, and The Word was with God, and The Word was God'.
VERY SIMPLE. This is JESUS he is talking about. He said Jesus has always been GOD.

It's not complicated. It's a very simple statement and very clear.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by MamaJ

According to SpiritScience on Youtube, and the Ra Material, that is exactly what happened. The Egyptians only repaired the pyramids.

Yeah, its all over the net.

Could these psychics/ prophets be right?

Did Jesus evolve from the fallen angel to Jesus? Lol

This stuff just fascinates me, thanks for stopping by!!

I'm investigative by nature and so being skeptical until it all adds up is something I feel I must do.

Dear Jenn Love your posts by the way

1. Jesus was Born Joshua Yeheshua
2. Joshua says to John the Beloved in Revelation "I am the Bright Morning Star"
3. Masons were around long before the Egyptians, and yes repaired the Pyramids to a point because they knew how.
4. There are bad Masons yes as in any group, but there are far more Crazies pretending to be Masons or saying that they know things.
5. Masons believe in the light, all Masons MUST believe in a higher power, and swear upon their Holy Book any Holy Book that is Light (e.g. Bible, Torah, Qur'an, etc.)
6. Masons believe in Evolving like Joshua and helping others to Evolve.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

reply to post by MamaJ

John ... 'in the beginning was The Word, and The Word was with God, and The Word was God'.
VERY SIMPLE. This is JESUS he is talking about. He said Jesus has always been GOD.

Its easy to understand so why complicate it.... exactly what I am saying. The reason why its made complicated is because man has confused the Word and not looking at it through the spirit realm... we are spirits...no? Yes!

Jesus is the King of Israelites, the King of man. He is our representative as the judge of men for God. He is not God himself just as we are not God.... we are manifestations of God.

If you feel better calling him God then we too are God. lol

Whatever.... but make no error here.... Jesus has evolved to be our leader and our example and our judge.

Read Job and think of Jesus as the author.... it will open your eyes wide open as to who Jesus is.

His story is a reflection of us. We reflect God. Like a mirror.....

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

reply to post by MamaJ

Its easy to understand so why complicate it.... exactly what I am saying. The reason why its made complicated is because man has confused the Word and not looking at it through the spirit realm... we are spirits...no? Yes!

/...

His story is a reflection of us. We reflect God. Like a mirror.....

Actually when asked by his followers Joshua told then to Read Jonah and then they would understand what he was doing.

1. The Bible has been Misinterpreted for years and everything in it twisted to Control People. So leaning a few Dead languages helps to read the words in the original and use those meanings.

2. The Torah and the Old testament came from Zoraster and the 1 God religion of the Persians and Sumerians
in all cases G-D was a Triune Being Trinity.

3. I agree we all come from the One pieces and go back.

4. Understanding the writings of the Gnostics can better show what Joshua Taught.

edit on 2-10-2012 by Hermit777 because: added thought

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hermit777

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by MamaJ

According to SpiritScience on Youtube, and the Ra Material, that is exactly what happened. The Egyptians only repaired the pyramids.

Yeah, its all over the net.

Could these psychics/ prophets be right?

Did Jesus evolve from the fallen angel to Jesus? Lol

This stuff just fascinates me, thanks for stopping by!!

I'm investigative by nature and so being skeptical until it all adds up is something I feel I must do.

Dear Jenn Love your posts by the way

1. Jesus was Born Joshua Yeheshua
2. Joshua says to John the Beloved in Revelation "I am the Bright Morning Star"
3. Masons were around long before the Egyptians, and yes repaired the Pyramids to a point because they knew how.
4. There are bad Masons yes as in any group, but there are far more Crazies pretending to be Masons or saying that they know things.
5. Masons believe in the light, all Masons MUST believe in a higher power, and swear upon their Holy Book any Holy Book that is Light (e.g. Bible, Torah, Qur'an, etc.)
6. Masons believe in Evolving like Joshua and helping others to Evolve.

Thank you for the insight and I appreciate it very much!

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join