It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Jesus evolve into the Christ? Past lives of Jesus.... And let's talk about the Freemasonry too!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Viracocha Incan God There is a pre-Incan legend that speaks of Viracocha who is depicted in many forms. There is a duality about this deity, which is not unlike gods in other civilizations - the good god and the warrior side to his personality. We see him as he enlightened god in the white robes who brings knowledge and the warrior god with staves in his hands and a sun symbol around his head, not unlike the sun god Ra in ancient Egypt. As we third dimension is a duality - all things have good and evil characteristics - including the gods of all myths. Viracocha - as duality is depicted as the sun god of creation [wearing a sun crown] and the moon god. Viracocha, as the feathered serpent god, is one of the great mysteries of ancient American cultures. He was called, Kukulkan by the Mayas Quetzalcoatl by the Aztecs Viracocha by the Incas Gucumatz in central America Votan in Palenque Zamna in Izamal Pre-Inca religions centered in Tiahuanaco City which is where we first learn of a cult of a sky and thunder god named Viracocha. Gods with thunder bolts link with Zeus the main god of ancient Greece.

And then we have Atlantis/Persia/ Zoroaster/ MASONS!!!!!!!!!!! I see Christianity's birth and deception...but why so much hidden?

Atlanteans Chiquitet, Tehuti - Zep Tepi Zep Tepi is Genesis. Zep means Time. Tepi means First. Together they are the First Time or the Golden Age [Alchemy] where the gods moved through the Void and created our reality. The ancient Egyptians who named them the Zep Tepi. They were the Pantheon of Egyptian Gods, Ptah, Ra, Su, Seb, Set, Osiris, [associated with Orion - god of resurrection and rebirth], Horus, Ma, and Thoth who came to this realm, based on the precession of the equinoxes, approximately 12,500 year ago - give or take a few hundred years. Their sacred message was recorded in the Emerald Tablet of Thoth the Atlantean who, as the God, Tehuti, was the ruler of Atlantis for an unknown period of time, coming and going through the story of its existence. Persia As the Prophet Zarathustra or Zoroaster The list of roles this soul played is endless from all mythological pantheon gods - religious figures - to famous people in science and history, creational forces including alien gods, etc... According to a very old Masonic tradition, the Egyptian god Thoth had played a major part in preserving knowledge of the mason craft and transmitting it to mankind after the flood. Our reality is a Masonic Program [mother sound - creation by harmonics]

Masonic Program? Hmmmmmm?

I believe we may be possibly living in an age that is quite revealing in knowledge and allows one to awaken to the wonders of the heavens on earth. We are living in a time where we will see great wonders as we go into the Aquarian Age.

The Great Pyramid, Earth Grid, DNA, Jesus are all within this age also known as the Golden Age whereas the Maya believed their ancestors would return for the enlightenment of mankind.

Do the Masons hold these secrets? If so, why?

Do the Vatican hold these secrets? If so, why?

The truth ALWAYS comes out....

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by cenpuppie
reply to post by MamaJ

Well, of course. That's one of the great secrets. What you give you get in return, "she" doesn't play. Negative out, negative in. Positive out... positive in. Anyone paying attention to the experiments the Japanese are doing with water?

Call it Karma, God, universal consciousness, the flying spaghetti monster, whatever.

Edgar just went to hard in the paint (worked to hard) and it caught up him, it seems that making that connection is draining. Now, i really want to get my hands on some of his materials.

Buddists and Hindus believe in reincarnation as well, can't over look the phenomenon because it might offend. And that's the paradigm that's being hit on. "My way or the highway". The bible could be written so that those that more concerned about "getting" into heaven will not make it (IE those that do it simply because they don't want to go to hell) while those that are devoted to a spiritual growth do make it.

Think about it.

Edgar is one man I respect and yeah, like you said he was a giver and his energy ran low many times. His love for his fellow man showed. He is/was an old soul in my eyes.

I look at my step son who passed as an old soul. He had and showed a lot of love to people the fifteen years he was here. People come into your life for a reason, its true.

Jesus purpose was fulfilled before the beginning. We are to follow.

Gods creation was said by him in the beginning to be good, and so be it.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

Originally posted by jhill76
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Jesus did not teach Reincarnation, and he did Not go to India.

Brother did go to many places not listed in the bible. If the bible detailed everything he did, no one would read it, as it would be too large. Many do have to come back unto life to "learn". But, it will be at the new cycle, not during a current cycle.

Kinda like this?

And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen.

HAHA! Amen!

This cycle has been a ride, thats all I can say!

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
Now... Here is a spin!!!

www.scribd.com...

" The Hermes world is a state of consciousness projected out to the outer world until the inner becomes a reflection" ( dual again) !!!

I think Jesus underwent apotheosis and was therefore well acqainted with these ancient teachings. Ultimately he employed some amalgam of the Jewish mystical tree of life and the ancient Hindu chakra system, along with the "holy science" to become completely self realized as the son of man and the son of God. However, his calling, his sent nature seems to have been imbedded right into the fabric of his own life's journey as if predistined according to a prophetic pattern, so that his eventual arrival would be inevitable. Jesus understood that all knowledge was living knowledge so while he need not have had prior incarnations he integrated those incarnations, and so therefore it's impossible to differentiate between the two, whether he was their reincarnation or fulfillment and full embodiment.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Do you think the bible is simply a cipher. Lots of thinking to do lately..

2nd line.
edit on 23-9-2012 by cenpuppie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

so while he need not have had prior incarnations he integrated those incarnations, and so therefore it's impossible to differentiate between the two, whether he was their reincarnation or fulfillment and full embodiment.
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Hey brother, thank you for the comments. Please clarify the quote above.

Do you mean he didnt have to come in the other bodies but in order to have the knowledge alive in man he did?

I just want to make sure I understand. Thanks!

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by cenpuppie

I think anything Jesus had his hands on is alive and well.

The words we use are alive as they create.

If you believe as I do that Jesus embodied other bodies in many lifetimes then an assumption is made whereas you would also believe he contributed to the spiritual, loving words in the Bible.

Also, not only the Bible, but any incarnation he was related with such as Enoch, Joshua and others.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
i'll say this u truly think out side the box now i am wondering if you have any thing on wicca beleaved by many to be for worship lucifer it is a complicated subject i try to read as much as i can about the subject but i cant find any thing soild i under stand what it is but why it is i cant figure out

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by DieHateCry
i'll say this u truly think out side the box now i am wondering if you have any thing on wicca beleaved by many to be for worship lucifer it is a complicated subject i try to read as much as i can about the subject but i cant find any thing soild i under stand what it is but why it is i cant figure out

I do think outside the box.

When establishing a personal relationship with a Deity I think its best to try and get to know said Deity as best as you can so the understanding is had to even have a personal relationship.

In regards to anything satanic, I believe that a person who has an intent on doing good is doing the will of the father. If you have an ill intent whether by thoughts or words then this is when your God becomes something other than the father. Name him Satan or Lucifer.... its not going in the good order of nature we are created for.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Maybe I'm wrong, but I feel as though the Freemasons are not evil at all. I believe they will be the good guys in the end. The elite are the NWO!

Maybe Freemasons ARE good but there are some infiltrators even there, that wants to do the NWO.

In regards to the Freemasonry it seems as their symbols may match the evil side but they also represent the good too. Balance?

The symbols are Pagan. We (the common people) do this all of the time - wearing earrings, eating cake (which is a celebration of the moon god), should we be called evil too for doing things that are related to Pagan traditions? Most Christians do Pagan traditions too, and aren't even aware of it. Maybe Freemasons are just using these symbols in a different way, like most people. Do you really think of the moon god when eating a vanilla cake?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by MamaJ

Maybe I'm wrong, but I feel as though the Freemasons are not evil at all. I believe they will be the good guys in the end. The elite are the NWO!

Maybe Freemasons ARE good but there are some infiltrators even there, that wants to do the NWO.

In regards to the Freemasonry it seems as their symbols may match the evil side but they also represent the good too. Balance?

The symbols are Pagan. We (the common people) do this all of the time - wearing earrings, eating cake (which is a celebration of the moon god), should we be called evil too for doing things that are related to Pagan traditions? Most Christians do Pagan traditions too, and aren't even aware of it. Maybe Freemasons are just using these symbols in a different way, like most people. Do you really think of the moon god when eating a vanilla cake?

I am beginning to change my mind with further study regarding the who is who and who is for what.

It seems to me that most of the Freemasons have NO IDEA what they are representing, however the Mr. Freemason I spoke with last week may have an idea what he supports.

Here is why I say this....

He was telling me that any man can be approved/accepted as long as they believe in a higher power and KNOW they are meant to be a Mason. Most of the time family is already in it and they are easily accepted in.

When I pressed him with more questions he assured me the higher power is of importance but the religion is not. He went on to say the Bible is the main resource book for the Mason. They LOVE Solomon.

Who then would love Solomon after he taxed the people and began driving himself over the edge and his people over the edge for the love of Gold. (666)

The structure of these almost identical chapters mentioning the quantity of gold is worth noting. First, the Queen of Sheba visits Solomon and is impressed (1 Kings 10:1-13; 2 Chronicles 9:1-12). Then we are told of the 666 talents, and a description of the rest of his wealth and glory is given (1 Kings 10:14-22; 2 Chronicles 9:13-21). Then his greatness is reiterated, with emphasis on the revenues he collected (1 Kings 10:23-25; 2 Chronicles 9:22-24). Finally, we are told that Solomon collects horses and chariots (1 Kings 10:26-29; 2 Chronicles 9:25-28). In other words, he sins, by doing what a king in Israel is never supposed to do (Deuteronomy 17:16-17). At this point, 2 Chronicles 9 closes with Solomon’s death and the next chapter shows the kingdom ripped apart. In 1 King’s, however, the chapter ends with Solomon’s sins regarding horses and chariots. The next chapter shows him collecting foreign wives (also forbidden in Deuteronomy 17:17) and finally worshipping false gods. In short, both chapters show us God’s Anointed falling into outright apostasy. It is significant that the kingdom split because Rehoboam refused to lighten the load in taxes and forced labor which his father had put on the people (1 Kings 12:1ff; 2 Chronicles 10:1ff). Solomon’s latter reign was not a happy time. He had become a beast. And, in telling us of the height of his power and glory, both texts mentioned that Solomon brought in 666 talents of gold one year. Then he slid into sin. There is no reason to doubt that Revelation 13:18 is building on 1 Kings 10:14 and 2 Chronicles 9:13. Simply the fact that the number is not used anywhere else in Scripture, guarantees that any Biblically literate first-century person reading or hearing John’s epistle from Patmos would immediately turn to those passages. Where else could he go?

www.hornes.org...

Building wealth is great as long as you are a giver and not a builder of self wealth. IMO.

Also, Mr. Freemason assure me that NO ONE who believes in ALLAH would ever get accepted in.

I am all for secret societies but they do teach their brothers another way of viewing the Bible and I am leaning toward it being a more sinister and twisted way. I don't know though and consider myself confused on the subject.

He also told me that we have to change all of congress and get this world of ours on tract with the ten commandments.

I have it in my mind as of right now this is what has been going on and is a plan. A NWO is no doubt in the works and they are all for it.

The Antichrist will come out of the Vatican and the Freemasons will be right there beside them. They seek to divide and division is not of Christ but the opposite.

We are being lead to go against one another via religion. We are being fooled that Israel is a nation who we have to protect but the Bible makes like we are all Israelites (all nations). We have the choice to be a child of Israel (God) or a child of satan.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Also, Mr. Freemason assure me that NO ONE who believes in ALLAH would ever get accepted in.

Sounds a little closed-minded to me. What if someone worships the Goddess?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by MamaJ

Sounds a little closed-minded to me. What if someone worships the Goddess?

Well, for me it was kind of telling where he was at with the whole NWO. He is for it and as a 14 degree mason he should know better than that.

Closed minded with a possible twisted fixation on the Bible and again, the love for Solomon. Pyramid, golden calf, 666, and taxation on the people is what Solomon represents. Not so wise if ya ask me. lol

He believes the ten commandments should be upheld as do I however the Vatican and the Freemasons and the Zionist regime seem to be in front of the political arena.

Money does talk but this system of ours talks louder. History tells the story of nations falling and for good reason when we do consider we are spirit energies having a human experience.

What gets me is this... the more I dig, the more I find.

The Bible just keeps coming alive and thoughts are adding up and making sense. How can this be unless I am on the right track?

Going back into biblical times today's happenings are loud and clear saying.. look at me.... this is what is going on. lol

For real though, nothing is actually talking but in my mind it seems clear that pieces of the puzzle just keep coming together.

Ive tried to talk to my mom about it, but she seems to think im hating on Israel, and Im not. I love all people and she should know this fact! Geez.... but it seems like I keep getting these full pictures like im on the outside looking in.

Is this an awareness of some sort? I have no idea.

Long story short... it seems as though the creation of Israel has been a terrible idea whereas the plans for stability and getting along were not well played out in the overall scheme.

Now... take that paragraph above and read it "in spirit". We have to read in spirit when we read the Bible.

Israel represents all of mankind, in a spiritual sense. Israel means rebel. Out of the rebel came twelve tribes. Those twelve tribes are called Israelites. We all represent Israelites. No kidding. Jesus is said to be "King of the Israelites". When the Bible speaks of Israel and the conflicts within it... he is also speaking from within his children too are conflicts. The spirit of man as a collective is showing loud and clear in Israel literally and also spiritually. Im telling you... it tells stories from the beginning to the end as an accurate prophecy book and why is because Jesus incarnated many times to help write it.

Also, the twelve zodiac stand for all of us too... its amazing how the Bible comes alive like that.

What the NWO has done though with its fear, propaganda and all out greed, they have created a system of slavery and it only gets worse. The greed of the material is like Solomon. Taxing and taxing and spending and lying only gets you in deeper trouble, right? It causes wars.

The Palestinians have had a way to go... check out their history. They may in fact be one of the twelve tribes... I whole heartily believe they are. (literally)

Here is poetry from one..

Beyond the rainy cloud, the rose, and the pagan dream and remnants of the old pledge. The lovers are no more the lovers And the murderers are similarly transposed, O homeland, drowning in mystic symbols and in blood, Lost homeland! Teach us to exist in the age of lost things Teach us to unlock barred doors To fertilize a barren land Discover in you the cloud and the rose Illuminate the tired masses. Homeland of lost things, Teach us to conceive trees and children, When the promised sun and the promised wind Are concealed or revealed Teach us that the murderers are visible in you And the murdered invisible.

The religions of today are radical with their Abraham religions.The twelve tribes, us.... we are all rebellious in some way or another but... not all of us want war or division. We want peace and those who want peace are not striving for war over the material. The ones who are were/are said to be from the "synagogue of satan". Jesus said that in Josephus.

The NWO may in fact be playing the religious people against one another as a base to control the wealth and power and dominate other nations and people. (Just like Solomon=666)

Like a full fledged Anti-Christ emerging from all of it. (Israel) The Christians will no doubt be tested with this Anti Christ thats why I think he will be the next Pope. God forgive me if I am wrong and planted an unwanted seed. lol Im not kidding though I wonder.....

Im thinking its possible.

I can always figure out a movie before it ends and I sure hope there is more to figure out with this story called the Bible. I hope there is no ending and peace comes to earth without destroying the people or the planet first.

edit on 1-10-2012 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Dear Mama, please don't let one Mason lead you for all of the Masons. Also, did he tell you he was a 14 degree Mason because that is quite strange.

It would be hard for someone who worships Allah to become a Mason because of the oaths and teachings coming from the Bible. They aren't particularly discriminating, but you surely wouldn't take an oath sworn on the Koran seriously, nor would you want to be taught from that book.

You know that I am not stirring up a fight here Mama, so please don't think that, but I think you need more than just one Mason's opinion.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doodle19815
Dear Mama, please don't let one Mason lead you for all of the Masons. Also, did he tell you he was a 14 degree Mason because that is quite strange.

It would be hard for someone who worships Allah to become a Mason because of the oaths and teachings coming from the Bible. They aren't particularly discriminating, but you surely wouldn't take an oath sworn on the Koran seriously, nor would you want to be taught from that book.

You know that I am not stirring up a fight here Mama, so please don't think that, but I think you need more than just one Mason's opinion.

I agree, You are so right.

Thanks for helping me see that... its common sense really.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Many people (including a prophecy - from someone - I forgot who) says that THIS pope IS the last one.

People, let's make this clear: You may think that it is ALL good that they will FORCE people to follow the ten commandments - but that is not the case - have you thought of the implications? NO ONE will be able to worship any gods but Yahweh since one of the Ten Commandments is "Thou shalt have no other gods before me". This is the purpose of these Noahide Laws to force everyone to worship the god of th bible.

Someone made a thread about this saying that these laws are Already in the U.S. Laws and that we now do not have freedom of religion - we can be punished for not worshiping the god of the bible. [LINK]

Of course Christians and Muslims will have no problem with this since they already believe in the biblical god of Abraham, but these laws forces you to believe in the Old Testament God Yahweh - no new testament and no Quran - just the The Old Testament. This will be when everyone is forced to believe in the coming of this "Messiah".

Of course Christian groups like The Vatican, The Jesuits, and The Freemasons are being used as well... which is probably when you were told that Freemasons believe in forcing everyone to obey the Ten Commandments...
edit on 1-10-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
The Bottom Line, A Person Needs To Allow, The Holy Spirit To Bear Witness, To Their Spirit...Then You Can...

...Know For Yourself TRUTH!

But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you. John 14:26

John 2:22 After he was raised from the dead, his disciples recalled what he had said. Then they believed the Scripture and the words that Jesus had spoken.
John 12:16 At first his disciples did not understand all this. Only after Jesus was glorified did they realize that these things had been written about him and that they had done these things to him.
John 14:16 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor to be with you forever--
John 14:25 "All this I have spoken while still with you.
John 15:26 "When the Counselor comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father, he will testify about me.
John 16:7 But I tell you the truth: It is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Counselor will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you.

The Truth of The Bible, Can Only Be Received...As One IS Truly "Born Again" Connected To God / Creator...

Through Spiritual Relation / INNER KNOWING... As Your State of Faith IS...At Any Point IN TIME...

YOUR FAITH CAN GROW...As You Deeply Study God's Word, And Let HIS SPIRIT, Speak To Your HEART!

It Is A Day To Day Process... We Go From Faith To Faith...IN THE REALM OF THE HEART...NOT THROUGH

THE REALM OF THE NATURAL MIND. STUDY HEBREW'S CH. 11

GOD / ELOHIM CREATOR - FATHER - SON - HOLY SPIRIT ARE ETERNAL AND IN ESSENCE ARE ( 1 )

BUT THEY ARE ALSO 3 PERSONS...3 FUNCTIONS WITHIN THE (TRINITY)

The Word Became Flesh

1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2He was with God in the beginning.

3Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4In him was life, and that life was the light of men. 5The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understooda it.

6There came a man who was sent from God; his name was John. 7He came as a witness to testify concerning that light, so that through him all men might believe. 8He himself was not the light; he came only as a witness to the light. 9The true light that gives light to every man was coming into the world.b

10He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him. 11He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him. 12Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God— 13children born not of natural descent,c nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.

14The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only,d who came from the Father, full of grace and truth. JOHN 1

FATHER GOD CREATED EVERYTHING THROUGH HIS SON = LOGOS = WORD = THE EVERYTHING THAT

CREATED EVERYTHING!

Preeminence of Christ

9 For this reason we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to ask that you may be filled with the knowledge of His will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding; 10 that you may walk worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing Him, being fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God; 11 strengthened with all might, according to His glorious power, for all patience and longsuffering with joy; 12 giving thanks to the Father who has qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light. 13 He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love, 14 in whom we have redemption through His blood,[c] the forgiveness of sins.

15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. 17 And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist. 18 And He is the head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in all things He may have the preeminence. Colossians 1

GOD'S HOLY SON LEFT THE THRONE OF HEAVEN, TO BE BORN INTO MANKIND...TO REDEEM MANKIND. THOSE WHO HAVE PLACED THEIR FAITH IN (HIM) HAVE BEEN ADOPTED INTO THE FAMILY
OF GOD...TO LIVE IN HEAVEN WITH THEM FOREVER...(THANK YOU JESUS)

"THE WAY, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE" (EVERLASTING)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ResearchEverything777

How sad that you are living your life by materialism ( a BOOK), thinking that believing in a book and having faith is somehow going to just make all things better.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

"More Than A Book! IT IS REALITY... www.fivedoves.com...

The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good. Psalm 14:1

TRY TO DISPROVE PROPHECY...

AND TRY TO DISPROVE THE NUMERIC STRUCTURE OF SCRIPTURE...

(PUT IT TO THE TEST) www.reasons.org...

www.wordworx.co.nz...

A UNION OF GENESIS 1:1 AND JOHN 1:1

The number 37 is the number upon which this article is based. It is unequivocally the principal number of God, His signature, His confirmation, and the basis of His maths lesson. The number 37 is bi-figurate being both the 2nd star or hexagram and the 3rd centred hexagon. This article deals with the 37th terms of various polygonal numbers and a table below gives the 37th terms for the first ten polygonal and centred polygonal numbers. God is a God of order and an understanding of these order numbers is key because maths textbooks don’t give the correct information! For this reason a brief explanation on the formation of polygonal numbers is also given at the end of this article.

In the Bible there are two verses, and only two, that begin ‘In the beginning …’. The first is Genesis 1:1 and the second John 1:1. The gematria of Genesis 1:1 is 2,701 and this number is both the 37th hexagonal and 73rd triangular number. The gematria of John 1:1 is 3,627, itself not a particularly interesting number other than that it can be expressed as the product of two digitally reflective numbers 39 x 93, as can Genesis 1:1 as 37 x 73. However, a union of Genesis 1:1 and John 1:1 has a gematria of 6,328 and this figure is the 112th triangular number. Therefore, from a geometric point of view John 1:1 is a trapezium that sits under the Genesis 1:1 triangle. Of great significance is the fact that the number 112, the order number of the triangle, is the Hebrew gematria of JEHOVAH-ELOHIM or LORD God. The value of the triangle 6,328 in ascending digits or as an anagram is 2368, the Greek gematria of JESUS CHRIST. This article expresses the geometric wonders of the triangle formed by this union and shows how the supernatural design of the Word of God is endorsed by the Creator’s signature.

The Amazing Geometry of the Genesis 1:1 and John 1:1 Triangle

The 112th triangle 6,328 can be geometrically and symmetrically split into three 37th triangles with the 37th centred hexagon at the centre. The triangle is the 37th centred nonagonal number and can be segmented at the 37th triangular number and at the 37th hexagonal number. The middle segment is equal to 37 times the 37th composite number. The perimeter of the triangle is equal to 9 (nona-) x 37. The perimeter of the centred hexagon is equal to 6 (hexa-) x 37. Two of these triangles overlaid produce the 37th hexagram or star. The count from the apex to the centre minus the count of the centred hexagon to the same central spot is equal to the 37th triangle. The first count is the 37th centred square number and the second count is the 37th centred triangle number. The count from the base of the triangle to the centre minus the count from the apex to the centre is again the 37th triangle. The first count is the 37th centred pentagonal number and the second count the 37th centred square. The trapezium enclosed within the perimeter of the third segment is the 37th heptagonal number. The irregular pentagon formed by removing the two 37th triangles at the base is the 37th centred heptagonal number. The middle segment can be split geometrically into three equal triangles that are the first triangular multiples of 37. The amalgamation of the middle inverted triangle and the top 37th triangle forms the 37th square. The trapezium formed by two triangles in the middle segment and the top 37th triangle is the 37th pentagonal number. The trapezium formed by removing the top 37th triangle is the 37th centred octagonal number. The middle triangle of the middle segment and the trapezium enclosed within the perimeter of the third segment is the 37th octagonal number. The two outer triangles of the middle segment and the trapezium enclosed within the perimeter of the third segment is the 37th nonagonal number. The trapezium formed from the 37th to the 73rd row is the 37th pentagonal number. Thus the 37th terms of the first seven polygonal and the first seven centred polygonal numbers can all be geometrically represented on the Genesis 1:1/John 1:1 triangle.

The Triangle

The Triangle is the 112th triangular number 6328 and 112 is the value of Jehovah-Elohim (LORD God) and 6328 in ascending digits is 2368, the value of Jesus Christ. 6328 is the 5504th composite number and 5504 is equal to 8 x 688, the latter figure being the first value of Jesus in the New Testament.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

He was telling me that any man can be approved/accepted as long as they believe in a higher power...

That is incorrect, you must believe in a Supreme Being. Languages being what they are some people use the word God, others Dios or Deux and still others, Allah.

They LOVE Solomon.

The character of Solomon in Masonic legend is used purely as a vehicle for the construction of the Temple which certain lessons regarding Geometry and Architecture are taught in the Second Degree. He then appears in the Third Degree as the person who reveals the substitute for the Secret Word of Master Mason to the candidate.

This is also incorrect, there are several Muslims in my lodge and many more in my district.

I am all for secret societies but they do teach their brothers another way of viewing the Bible...

Masonry does not proscribe a method of participation in one's religion of choice, this is purely left to the individual.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join