It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Jesus evolve into the Christ? Past lives of Jesus.... And let's talk about the Freemasonry too!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

"We each have our demons and evolvement to complete as spirit and flesh unite. All of creation has to be good and go in the order of nature it was created for. "

The Pirkel Avos essentially alludes to the same thing. I have often wondered if we are not creating a world in the universe that we will reside in spiritually as Adam has in this world. What if one of the solar systems has our name on it and this is the white robe we receive when our work here is complete? I have always tucked that in the back of my mind as a possibility. The Hebrews called it the world to come.

Midrash

Future bliss can neither be imagined, explained, or described. We know nothing of its nature, form, greatness, or beauty, its quantity or quality. This much one should know, the phrase עולם הבא, 'the world to come' does not imply that it is a world yet to be called into existence; it exists already, but the phrase is employed to describe the life into which those who are in the present stage of existence will be transposed when they throw off this mortal coil.--Tanchum. Vayikra.

edit on 17-9-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

They keep the knowledge to themselves not out of selfishness but because the truth is not something the masses can handle. The church tends to turn on people who tell the truth. The church does more to hold back knowledge and free thinking than the government.

The truth is that god is knowledge and knowledge is god
edit on 17-9-2012 by crazyguy2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazyguy2012
reply to post by MamaJ

They keep the knowledge to themselves not out of selfishness but because the truth is not something the masses can handle. The church tends to turn on people who tell the truth. The church does more to hold back knowledge and free thinking than the government.

I believe that the truth has been hidden for so long it is overwhelming to most when discovered.
Can you name a time in your life when secrecy has helped you and not hurt another or when secrecy has completely helped everyone in the long run?

If you believe that knowledge is the true path then you are not taking into account life in the garden before the serpent. If you value love above all then you will come to know that forgotten life. All debts were not paid for on the cross and the suffering continues but now with forgiveness if sought and the holy spirit to guide us if allowed.

btw you have some great threads out now

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I will return in the morning.... When I can get on the iPad as the iPhone and I don't get along when typing!! Lol

Plus gotta kids to bed and finish woman's work.

I think this plot may thicken before its all over with.

Please discuss more if you have the time and I will be back. :-)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Gadgets with an apple bitten out of is fitting for the subject matter at hand.
Be cool Mrs. mamaj. ttyl

Don't miss this one.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 17-9-2012 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick

reply to post by MamaJ

I believe that the truth has been hidden for so long it is overwhelming to most when discovered.
Can you name a time in your life when secrecy has helped you and not hurt another or when secrecy has completely helped everyone in the long run?

If you believe that knowledge is the true path then you are not taking into account life in the garden before the serpent. If you value love above all then you will come to know that forgotten life. All debts were not paid for on the cross and the suffering continues but now with forgiveness if sought and the holy spirit to guide us if allowed.

Here's the key to that statement.

"Woe to you experts in the law, because you have taken away the key to knowledge. You yourselves have not entered, and you have hindered those who were entering." (Luke 11:52)

The "experts" are the Builders (Masons who reject Christ), Moneychangers and High Priests.

Are we aware they hide things?

edit on 17-9-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Are we aware they hide things?

Very well said.
I wonder how much they have forgotten how this all ends or if they really believe the lies told to them.
I would be willing to bet that they have less days of decption left than i have hairs on my head and time is taking it's toll on me.

I implore you all to love all as your own and to seek or keep the relationship with Jesus in your hearts and have patients for us that follow.
What of those that lead the way? Surely they are not last. Not in the least.

I know i'm hard to swallow but i love all of you.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick

reply to post by MamaJ

The guilt got to me and so posting this thread in the manner I did with the heading the way I headed it was so people who were not scared or understood this path would come in.

Here is what gets me though.

Jesus asked us to seek. " seek and he will find".

Seek and you will find is the SAME as the deceiver in the garden, as he said eat this fruit and you will know as God knows.

The inner conflicting and confusion I feel is from ALL the knowledge I gathered.

It seems as the inner confusion I now feel is only caused from the effect of seeking said knowledge of God.

Where is the balance and where is the right path. I want to travel down that road.

I love mysteries and want to solve the problem/ equation. It's fun and eneternatining to say the least.

Why should I be dumb or ignorant to facts if I can piece them together?

In regards to the Freemasonry it seems as their symbols may match the evil side but they also represent the good too. Balance? What do they understand and or know that we don't?

Life is just to be lead and no concern of the past or the future then, in the " end times" how would one KNOW which side is the " right side"?

So many questions!

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Midrash....

Future bliss can neither be imagined, explained, or described. We know nothing of its nature, form, greatness, or beauty, its quantity or quality. This much one should know, the phrase עולם הבא, 'the world to come' does not imply that it is a world yet to be called into existence; it exists already, but the phrase is employed to describe the life into which those who are in the present stage of existence will be transposed when they throw off this mortal coil.--Tanchum. Vayikra.

Transformation is the goal from this world to the next, on a higher plane of course. This above is beautiful.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Really? Tell me, how do you know the Freemasons do this below? They make money off of OIL and other nations??

The benefactors of both sides of war is Daddy Warbucks, the symbol for the Freemason who makes money from war, oil and other nations in the East. They have let the cat out of the bag with their inside jokes and now we can look back and read it like a book.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

did jesus really exist or was he a figment of the imagination of the population some 2000 yrs ago...seems to me that this is getting complicated...if he is fake this story is limited in lifespan.....

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by odoortoh
reply to post by MamaJ

did jesus really exist or was he a figment of the imagination of the population some 2000 yrs ago...seems to me that this is getting complicated...if he is fake this story is limited in lifespan.....

Well, that's a good question.

Here is how my mind answers that question.

Mind is a powerful thing. ( Mind is the builder)

When the mind becomes a manifestation of this projected world it comes out of the mind from the Word. Expression and existence can be observed.

Within is where it's real and outside is where it's a reflection.

The story ( in this world) when dated all the way back to " in the beginning", then becomes even more powerful because the man/ savior Jesus became the Christ after so many incarnations.

I'm seeing how one mans story reflects an image that's portrayed in ALL of us.

We are all trying to be " better". ( well, some of us lol )

Shall we be " better" in the material world? No!

The story shows us how we are to be better " within" by teaching the Word and by spreading the Word as good news.

" The story" we are told in church does not reflect the accurate story.

Jesus EVOLVED, however he possibly always knew or had the knowing what his purpose was.

The purpose is hidden today by many and if weren't for the Internet an any others would still be in the " dark".

Knowledge is key to understanding this world and the world in which we came from and are going to once this life has exhausted itself.

What we DO with the knowledge I feel is soooo important.

So many of us walk around in despair as we have no idea what the purpose is. We can't remember and in a world filled with over seven billion chaos can be experienced.

This world is really an important step in our learning, it we must have the facts presented in order to fully be aware of our condition and what we must do.

In this sense, Jesus and the ones before and after him are real. They are to be taken into account so we can see our own error and fix what needs to be fixed within our own self.

We can the see " the light" so we may lead others to the light in hopes they too see the I portable of within rather than focus on the outside world.

Our society hardly allows this as we have become a people who are so dumbed down and so busy we have no time to see the reflection or cater to the inner needs. This is called run to the doctor and get meds so you can keep on a going, and possibly keep up with the Jone's.

We find ourself accumulating wealth and success that we cannot take with us. The focus should be accumulating wealth for the neighbor and community like the Qumran community 2000 years ago.

Our ways of understanding has been lost to ignorance.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
Really? Tell me, how do you know the Freemasons do this below? They make money off of OIL and other nations??

The benefactors of both sides of war is Daddy Warbucks, the symbol for the Freemason who makes money from war, oil and other nations in the East. They have let the cat out of the bag with their inside jokes and now we can look back and read it like a book.

Follow the money and symbols as they go. They lead to the source of the problem.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

That was an informative video. Pretty too!

I can understand the symbolism though and can also see where some people in the know of secret knowledge has either...
1. Abused the power and knowledge.
2. Kep the knowledge sacred for the time when all is revealed and people can choose.

The Freemasons invite a brother in who resembles the caring nature for the other man/ brother.

Once they work them up in " knowledge" thats been hidden ( for fear it will be abused) they feel as though they can " control" how they behave a d are walking with them each step to success as well in the material. Success in the material to help another is " ok" in my view but to have material wealth and become greedy is another thing all together that's deemed not good.

Let's take Manly P. Hall.

He gives the knowledge freely to people, meaning there is no charge or a hierarchy to obtain. Take the knowledge and do what you may.

Problem is the knowledge has been kept for so long it would require most people if not all to un program them self to the conditions and principles set before them when they were a child.

Maybe, just maybe there are those in the know that will turn against each other in the " end times" .

Symbols of the all seeing eye can be taken as good or bad. We know the Freemason teach the good and bad aspect of nature of which cause and effect plays a major role.

The Freemasons then become illuminated in the light ( illuminati).

The illuminati cards them self represent future activities coming to life. Strange indeed how the future has been told. Knowledge is given to,people.

Those who have ears listen. Those who seek will find.

The God of this world ( material world) was once seen as the God who ruled the " underworld".

I think we may see here this is an aspect of God made manifest through the material world ONLY.

Never the less we may find the God of heaven represents the good of man coming to him within and seeking. Our hearts know there is love and when helping a neighbor in need our hearts feel the love of God manifest.

The beautiful nature of the material world and man himself can also be seen to be violent in nature ( dual).

Within its own nature and right we see the flower once bloomed can wilt and die until the season arises for it to live once again in beauty.

Earth seems to be a school whereas we learn the nature of duality in all things.

The reflection of nature of all things can be viewed then as either peaceful or chaos.

There has to be an organization in the know who are for the goodness of people but mix with the evil ones as we are supposed to keep our enemies close.

We know it's not the Vatican. Lol
edit on 18-9-2012 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
www.google.com...=manly+p+hall&hl=en&client=safari&tbo=d&source=lnms&tbm=vid&sa=X&ei =gYVYUOjmI4qi8gSD44GwCQ&ved=0CAoQ_AUoAg&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=8017027d618751f8&biw=1024&bih=672

Above is where one may can listen to a 73 minute lecture given by Manly P. Hall as he speaks about the accomplishments in success.

He speaks about nature and how man is ruining the God given elements.

It's really good and this is the kind of knowledge that's not hidden, only ignored.

Check it out!!

I listening to it right now.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Meeting with Freemasons this morning!

Also, Jesus may have indeed had a wife!

www.bloomberg.com...

This is on yahoo news this morning.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

They won't bite I promise. In fact my husband belongs to the lodge you are going to. I am very interested I what you find out. Keep us posted.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I'm going to read this thread in full, only glanced over it so far. I do believe he was reincarnated. I see a link between the Caanite El (which means Saturn, who devours his own children) and Osirus.

I believe we're all being called to walk in Christ's footsteps.

That this means opening your pineal on the frequency of Service To Others, and to spend all you have on others, this is a very advanced ministry. Its seeking to do the work you came to do. This forms your light body.

At the same time, I believe that if Christ was literal carnate here, and not Metaphor and Spirit, that he would have been From on High, or the Good Family above, therefore, Immanuel. But that is my belief, for I have no other proof otherwise, and will not bear false testimony against Christ, without proof. I place the specifics in the Hands Of Love, and fully trust the Fulness of such truth will be revealed when we cross over, so prefer to place the specifics in the Hands of Love and Goodness since everything here is coded, and manipulated by the Wealthy Controllers.

I made on thread on Christ, Christus, And Pineal here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Christ and the Crystaline Structure of the Pineal?

I see his example as a calling, we're all called to see through this world and wake up to do the work we came to do and make those around us happy, care for the poor, the sick, the imprisoned and work for equality and paradise on earth. Its the real work, in all ways big and small according to everyone's situation and abilities.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I see his example as a calling, we're all called to see through this world and wake up to do the work we came to do and make those around us happy, care for the poor, the sick, the imprisoned and work for equality and paradise on earth. Its the real work, in all ways big and small according to everyone's situation and abilities
reply to post by Unity_99

This above gave me chills and about cried when I read it.

You are so right, and I soooo love your message of love and giving as I am an outsider in this world because not many people understand and I am so thankful the ones in this thread do understand this concept of living and loving and the nature in which we were called.

I finally have my lap top fixed and boy is it hard to get used to after using my sons ipad and iphone for so long. lol

Good news is I can post a link to one of the lectures I found so inspiring. YAY!!!

Well, I have not listened to this one but I thought you may be interested. Listening to it now... :-)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doodle19815
reply to post by MamaJ

They won't bite I promise. In fact my husband belongs to the lodge you are going to. I am very interested I what you find out. Keep us posted.

I hope to see you there soon!!!!!

I really enjoyed myself this morning. I even picked up new business and cannot wait to go back.

The group was friendly and one gentleman showed me around and answered a lot of questions. He was a third degree/Master and from what I understood he and his father were both Freemasons as well as his brother.

The fellow by whom I got new business from was not there this morning, however he and I have been emailing back and forth as he has been willing to answer questions Ive had and continues to ask me to... continue asking.

He believes people are misinformed because they do not ask questions.

So.... if anyone has some questions I will ask them for you. :-)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join