It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Jesus evolve into the Christ? Past lives of Jesus.... And let's talk about the Freemasonry too!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

That video is creepy.

Some Christians worship The Bible, and some Christians worship The Pope, that is very scary.

Christians have the wrong mentality (no offense), don't you find it suspicious at all that governments promote religions that says that an evil leader will rule the entire world and then a "savior" will come? Whether it is Jesus, Matreyah, Kumara, Ashtar, Galactic Federation, whatever...

They say "Don't worry" just let them control everything because a "Savior" will do all the work for us and make everything better...

People are always looking for "another" to be a "Holy Leader"... whatever happened to "The kingdom of heaven is within you"? It is easy to create something like an anti-christ just look at Hitler - people actually thought he WAS the anti-christ since he also started persecuting Christians and they were occultists.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Soooo The next Pope will be Peter Again. and yes Roman's is correct However,

1. Paul/Saul again, writes well but i do NOT respect his Authority.

2. Romans 2.16 In the day(a) when God(b) shall judge(c) the secrets(d) of men(e) by Jesus(f) Christ(g) according to my gospel.

(a) ἡμέρα hēmera hay-mer‘-ah Feminine of a derivative of ἧμαι hēmai (to sit; akin to the base of meaning tame, that is, gentle; day, that is, (literally) the time space between dawn and dark, or the whole 24 hours (but several days were usually reckoned by the Jews as inclusive of the parts of both extremes); figuratively a period (always defined more or less clearly by the context): - age, + alway, (mid-) day (by day, [-ly]), + for ever, judgment, (day) time, while, years.

(b) θεός theos theh‘-os Of uncertain affinity; a deity, especially (with 3588 the supreme Divinity; figuratively a magistrate; by Hebraism very: - X exceeding, God, god [-ly, -ward].

(c) θεός theos theh‘-os Of uncertain affinity; a deity, especially (with 3588 the supreme Divinity; figuratively a magistrate; by Hebraism very: - X exceeding, God, god [-ly, -ward].

(d) κρίνω krinō kree‘-no Properly to distinguish, that is, decide (mentally or judicially); by implication to try, condemn, punish: - avenge, conclude, condemn, damn, decree, determine, esteem, judge, go to (sue at the) law, ordain, call in question, sentence to, think.

(e) κρυπτός kruptos kroop-tos‘ From concealed, that is, private: - hid (-den), inward [-ly], secret.

(f) ἄνθρωπος anthrōpos anth‘-ro-pos From and ὤψ ōps (the countenance; manfaced, that is, a human being: - certain, man.

(g)Ἰησοῦς Iēsous ee-ay-sooce‘ Of Hebrew origin; Jesus (that is, Yeheshua/Jehoshua), the name of our Lord and two (three) other Israelites: - Jesus.

(h) Christ Χριστός Christos khris-tos‘ From anointed, that is, the Messiah, an epithet of Jesus: - Christ.

Therefor:
GREEK
16 ἐν ἡμέρᾳ ὅτε κρίνει ὁ θεὸς τὰ κρυπτὰ τῶν ἀνθρώπων κατὰ τὸ εὐαγγέλιόν μου διὰ χριστοῦ ἰησοῦ.
Latin
16 in die, cum judicabit Deus occulta hominum, secundum Evangelium meum per Jesum Christum.

In this case some of the exactitude of the Greek which Paul Spoke and Wrote in is lost in the Latin and further diluted by English. Getting a very good Polyglot Version of the Canon would be useful, to include the Gnostics and OT removed Books. So might i suggest Enoch and Revelation as a better reference, not to mention Ezekiel, Isiah and other OT Prophets.

I used to not give too much credence to Revelation until Sister Lucy who could not Recite the Original 25 Words of the 3rd Secret, under Papal Order. Did however let slip 2 things, that the world had been Consecrated to OUR LADY in 1984. And she said or Directly pointed to, The Apocrypha/Apoptosis or Revelation 12:4, a great apostasy.

As Sister Lucy (†2005), the last surviving seer of Fatima commenting on
Our Lady's message, said:

The devil is in the mood for engaging in a decisive battle against the Virgin. And a decisive battle is the final battle where one side will be victorious and the other side will suffer defeat. Also from now on we must choose sides. Either we are for God or we are for the devil. There is no other possibility.

Father Paul Kramer and the
Editorial Team of The Missionary Association
Christmas Day 2009

www.fatima.org...

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

It is John's Revelation There is NO S at the end of Revelation ever never NO S.

Also the Original Letter of the Third Secret is 25 Lines not 25 words as i said earlier. And Sister Lucy
Had a Notebook where this letter resided, or Notebooks. So much is hidden still.

edit on 3-10-2012 by Hermit777 because: correction of my mistyping

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Dear MamaJ

Somewhere i read and copied that Sister Lucy explicitly said which Verses of Revelation using the Catholic word for the book. She stated 12 : 4 through X : X i can not find that cite now. Nor where in my computer i put it and who she was speaking to. Do you know perchance ?

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by MamaJ

That video is creepy.

Some Christians worship The Bible, and some Christians worship The Pope, that is very scary.

Christians have the wrong mentality (no offense), don't you find it suspicious at all that governments promote religions that says that an evil leader will rule the entire world and then a "savior" will come? Whether it is Jesus, Matreyah, Kumara, Ashtar, Galactic Federation, whatever...

They say "Don't worry" just let them control everything because a "Savior" will do all the work for us and make everything better...

People are always looking for "another" to be a "Holy Leader"... whatever happened to "The kingdom of heaven is within you"? It is easy to create something like an anti-christ just look at Hitler - people actually thought he WAS the anti-christ since he also started persecuting Christians and they were occultists.

Well, it would be nice if we could create peace all on our own, however that is not the plan as Jesus has been involved with the plan... so why stop now?

Jesus is a part of the plan because he is the first cause. We are to be the effect of his leadership and will make it passed this school to higher learning. The Kingdom is within, yet many deny it/him. His next return, whether in the material or spiritual, is said to bring truth. Last time was the "sword" and the next will be "truth".

The truth is found within the heart, right? We all have this truth but many have distorted it. Like we see today. Our leadership has been infiltrated by greed. The force of negativity is running rapid. Nations whether big or small have always taken over another people and made them convert to their ways. We all come from the same roots, pretty much. Why do we feel the need to conquer and feel superior over another?

I know I may start something by saying this but... I have to say it anyway... Hitler was pretty much set up.

The Zionist regime had been set into place before the Holocaust and although Hitler was far from being a saint, other Countries and their Zionist ways imo set him up big time. Im not saying he isn't an Anti-Christ because I think he was. He gave a speech about what the Zionists were doing. Hitler really never had a chance and when he was double crossed, he became enraged!

This regime has become way too powerful. Not one man could stop it, we would have to build up our own army and even then, could not stop it because it could never be as big and strong as other Nations.

We have been conquered. Sure we could revolt... but how many of us could revolt in a way to not be killed by the military?

Here is a movie... its long.... but it speaks about the fall of the Republic.

I don't think it matters who is voted in... they are all in it together. They are owned.... bought and paid for.

American flag, heritage and principles is a crock. They could care less about loving thy neighbor or morals. They have been bought. 666

I imagine as times get worse, we will be begging for Jesus to come back.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hermit777
reply to post by MamaJ

Dear MamaJ

Somewhere i read and copied that Sister Lucy explicitly said which Verses of Revelation using the Catholic word for the book. She stated 12 : 4 through X : X i can not find that cite now. Nor where in my computer i put it and who she was speaking to. Do you know perchance ?

Hmmmm.... not sure I have been looking for over an hour now and still cannot find what it is you may be referring to.

I did find this...

"How I warned and warned that satan would enter into the highest realms of the hierarchy in Rome. The Third Secret, My child, is that satan would enter into My Son's Church." - Our Lady of the Roses, May 13, 1978 "My children, long ago I warned you from Fatima, I warned you through many voice-boxes throughout your world that the time will come when you will embark upon a stormy sea, and it shall be bishop against bishop and cardinal against cardinal, and satan shall set himself in your midst." - Our Lady of the Roses, November 20, 1976 "As I warned you in the past and you did not listen, unless you prayed more, did more penance, sacrifice, communism would go throughout your world, ravishing nations, destroying your Faith, entering into the highest places of My Son's House. Can you deny what is happening now in your world? Remove the blindness from your eyes and look!" - Our Lady of the Roses, March 18, 1977 "Satan, Lucifer in human form, entered into Rome in the year 1972. He cut off the rule, the role of the Holy Father, Pope Paul VI." - Our Lady of the Roses, September 7, 1978

And this...

GOING LIKE SHEEP TO THE SLAUGHTER "My children, there is a great war of the spirits now, not only throughout your world, but in the Eternal City of Rome. The forces of 666 rage in Rome, and the forces now have spread like an octopus throughout your world. Keep, My children, a constant vigilance of prayer, for wars are a punishment for man's sins. The Message from Heaven has not been given, My children, to bring fear to your hearts, but to awaken you from your slumber. Many are being misled; many are accepting error and going like sheep to the slaughter; and many follow like ducks downstream. And what solution, My children, do you have now to your problems of discord, disillusionment, and the turning away from My Son's House, His Church? You must return; you must accept the simple truth which has been given to you. Tradition is part of this firm foundation. The modes of modernism and humanism shall destroy the world." - Our Lady, August 14, 1976 THE FIGHT FOR POWER HAS BEGUN "The forces of evil are gathering. 666 now controls all the world, and sad to say, My children, 666 has entered upon Rome, and the fight for power has begun. Pray for your Vicar. Pray for all men of sin, and above all, My children, pray for your children, for many parents shall shed tears of great remorse—too late!" - Jesus, September 28, 1976 SATANIC ATTACK UPON MY HOUSE "There is a satanic attack upon My House. The forces of 666 have entered upon Rome! Heresy, O mournful heresy! Whatever shall become of you? I repeat in warning—and act upon this warning: the Red Hat has fallen and the Purple Hat is being misled." - Jesus, October 2, 1976 MEDIA CONTROLLED "I caution you in the days ahead to read all periodicals and approach your news medias with a critical eye, for you seldom will receive now the truth in print or through your news medias, My children, which are fully controlled by the Grand Masters and those who are seeking to bring about the one-world religion and the one rule of government—a measure of enslaving all of mankind under the forces of Antichrist. The man of perdition, 666, is in Rome. The man of perdition, 666, is in every country of earth now. Every nation is polluted by the errors of the forces of darkness. When the world receives the baptism of fire, there will be few left." - Jesus, November 22, 1976

www.tldm.org...

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Hermit777

And continuing on the site we can read this...

SEEKING TO SET UPON THE CHAIR OF PETER "You would do well now, parents, to prepare your household. There will be much woe and gnashing of teeth set upon the earth by the evil one. The agents of hell, known by you as 666 are now loosed in full force upon mankind. And now 666 has entered into Rome, the Eternal City, seeking to set upon the Chair of Peter an agent of hell! My Church, My House upon earth, shall not crumble by the onslaught of satan! It will be a good and just battleground allowed by the Eternal Father for separating the wheat from the chaff. The harvest shall be great, and all that is rotten shall fall! And the chaff shall be gathered and cast into the fires! The numbers to be saved shall be counted in the few, but better, My children, a few with quality than quantity with nothingness!" - Jesus, June 16, 1977 DEMONS ENTERED TO WRECK HAVOC "My children, what I have warned you of the past is developing fast in Rome. The agents of 666 now are in full control of the curia. O My children, I beg you, as your Mother, to pray and pray for your Vicar. Do much penance and acts of atonement for your bishops. Many shepherds have fallen asleep. Satan has poisoned the minds of many. The doors of the Eternal City of Rome were opened and demons entered to wreck havoc in the House of My Son." - Our Lady, June 18, 1977 CARDINAL AGAINST CARDINAL "The agents of 666 now are loosed in Rome and have entered into the highest places of the hierarchy. It will be bishop against bishop, and cardinal against cardinal, till all that remains will come forward out of the cleansing." - Jesus, July 25, 1977 666 AGENTS IN VATICAN "My children, there are forces now loosed upon your earth. They abyss is wide open now. 666 has entered in full force upon your earth. His agents now are in the Vatican. They have captured some of the highest seats in the hierarchy. They have taken over many governments. They are bringing the nations to the edge of destruction." - Jesus, August 5, 1977

Sounds like she knew exactly what was going on and what was to come.

Bishop against Bishop? 666 has already claimed Rome, which we knew this.... right? "His (Satans) agents now are in the Vatican"?

Now, I guess we should make sure she said all of what is quoted from the site. Did she really say this stuff?

If so, what does the Vatican have to say about this?

We know its true..... but can any admit to it??

"YOU HID IT AWAY FROM THE WORLD" "Yes, My words were given in the same vein many earth-years ago, and they, too, were not heeded. Did you act upon them? No! You hid it away from the world. What will you do now? I warned you many years ago that satan would enter My Son's Church, but you did not listen. Now he is there! "Have pity for all men of sin. Have pity for those who represent My Son and are falling into the web of deceit of satan, for they will be answerable to Us more so, for they were given the graces to fight this.” - Our Lady, June 17, 1971

www.tldm.org...
edit on 4-10-2012 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
...anyway, I believe that Jesus was Buddah in his prior life, so that would suggest to me that Jesus came into life already fully enlightened. Jesus was "The Christ" or had the Christ consciousness even before he was born,
to teach that, not by mind, not by body, but by Absolute Love, is the only ticket out of here.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
This below refers to Revelations 8-13 unveilingtheapocalypse.blogspot.com...

Furthermore, Sr. Lucia specifically points to chapters 8-13 of the Book of Revelation as the portion relevant to the Third Secret (see The Whole Truth About Fatima, Volume III p533). And it seems that the struggle between the Dragon and the Woman Adorned with the Sun in Rev 12 (which I argue in the book recapitulates the "signs in heaven" described at the opening of the sixth seal, and is a personified dramatisation of this astronomical phenomena) is the chief point of reference in this hidden text, as we can determine from Sr. Lucia's interview with Father Fuentes:

According to the divine plan, "a woman clothed with the sun" (Rv 12: 1) came down from heaven to this earth to visit the privileged children of the Father. She speaks to them with a mother's voice and heart: she asks them to offer themselves as victims of reparation, saying that she was ready to lead them safely to God. And behold, they see a light shining from her maternal hands which penetrates them inwardly, so that they feel immersed in God just as - they explain - a person sees himself in a mirror... "Another portent appeared in heaven; behold, a great red dragon" (Rv 12: 3). These words from the first reading of the Mass make us think of the great struggle between good and evil, showing how, when man puts God aside, he cannot achieve happiness, but ends up destroying himself. How many victims there have been throughout the last century of the second millennium! We remember the horrors of the First and Second World Wars and the other wars in so many parts of the world, the concentration and extermination camps, the gulags, ethnic cleansings and persecutions, terrorism, kidnappings, drugs, the attacks on unborn life and the family. The message of Fátima is a call to conversion, alerting humanity to have nothing to do with the "dragon" whose "tail swept down a third of the stars of heaven, and cast them to the earth" (Rv 12: 4). Man's final goal is heaven, his true home, where the heavenly Father awaits everyone with his merciful love. God does not want anyone to be lost; that is why 2,000 years ago he sent his Son to earth, "to seek and to save the lost" (Lk 19: 10). And he saved us by his death on the cross. Let no one empty that Cross of its power! Jesus died and rose from the dead to be "the first-born among many brethren" (Rom 8: 29). (Beatification of Francisco and Jacinta Marto, Shepherds of Fatima. See the full text here) So, as we have seen, the hidden text of the Third Secret may have contained a date concerning the turn of the millennium for the fulfilment of one of its prophecies.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12MoonCats
...anyway, I believe that Jesus was Buddah in his prior life, so that would suggest to me that Jesus came into life already fully enlightened. Jesus was "The Christ" or had the Christ consciousness even before he was born,
to teach that, not by mind, not by body, but by Absolute Love, is the only ticket out of here.

I agree, he was/is the Master of Christ Consciousness.

If you believe as I do that he fulfilled his purpose with each incarnation then yes, he came with a cause every incarnation and reaped what he sowed for all of mankind.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hermit777
Lodges vary in many ways The York Right Requires you to be a Christian.

Only the portion to be a Knights Templar.

And there are Lodges that have many more Degrees then 32...

Those are considered irregular and not part of the type of Masonry that the majority pratices.

edit on 4-10-2012 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Originally posted by MamaJ

I imagine as times get worse, we will be begging for Jesus to come back.

But not everyone is Christian, other religions will be begging for THEIR messiah to return and will be seeing this New World Order as validation for THEIR beliefs as well....

Just like you have faith in Jesus they have faith that Their Messiah will be the one to help...

Beware of beings who bring to you false promises....

There are even people claiming to channel "aliens" and saying "we will save you" and "we will do this" and "we will do that"... NOTHING!

World war 2 happened, no god saved Jews (and others).

When Christians were getting prosecuted by so-called "Anti-Christ" Nero - no Jesus came.

Jesus promised people he talked to that he will RETURN before some of them STANDING THEIR LISTENING TO HIM die - they all died - the generation passed - and no Jesus.

Jesus promised that he'll return before the generation comes to passed - well 2012 years passed and no Jesus.

Jesus told a Church in Ancient Greece to repent and rejoice as he will SOON return... guess what?

That church is no longer in EXISTENCE so Jesus missed the prophecy of returning to them...

When will people open their eyes to realize that we must save ourselves...

Even if a "being" did save us - we would probably go back to our non-sense, and what will happen when another bad thing happens and they aren't around to save us ?

We must learn to save ourselves and be strong.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

True.... I only have control over me... I can only save me. Expecting the world to think like me and save them self is another thing altogether. Ya know.

As far as Jesus coming back and others calling on any other Messiah or prophet is not for me to say one way or another.

I happen to think Jesus influenced them all and is the main theme in this life as I am experiencing it.

Again, I can only speak for myself and "save" myself.

My brothers and sisters are able to think for them self and when my days are over.... I will be alone without the rest of the world.

I can tell people my revelations, I can be a light for them to use to see in the dark, but I only have control over me in the end.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Hi. I just happened to stumble upon your thread. And kinda glad I did.

Very informative, and I'm going to look at all the links you have provided.

I just wanted you to know that I read it...I guess and thanks for writing it.

A whole lot of what you have presented makes sense. Thanks again.

Peace and love
-nat the crazed cat-

Every link I pushed said couldn't find the URL or something or other...I'll just look it up different ways.

edit on 21-2-2013 by natalia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

No problem... glad you found it and can add to it your own ideas.
I welcome you to do so.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Hermit777

Supposedly the third secret involves our Star, the Sun. Makes me wonder what significance the Sun/Son will play in the coming years.

Lots of prophecies to consider which say the same thing.... Our Sun will be perturbed and the Earth and its inhabitants will feel it.

Viola Neal wrote about it in her book, Through the Curtain.

As far as this threads topic though.... I still hold a belief that Jesus story is a reflection of our own. All of mankind, actually. We evolve.... and so did he.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join