It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Jesus evolve into the Christ? Past lives of Jesus.... And let's talk about the Freemasonry too!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hermit777

Originally posted by MamaJ

Originally posted by FlyersFan
reply to post by MamaJ

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar ... and sometimes the truth is very simple.
John ... 'in the beginning was The Word, and The Word was with God, and The Word was God'.
VERY SIMPLE. This is JESUS he is talking about. He said Jesus has always been GOD.

It's not complicated. It's a very simple statement and very clear.

Its easy to understand so why complicate it.... exactly what I am saying. The reason why its made complicated is because man has confused the Word and not looking at it through the spirit realm... we are spirits...no? Yes!

/...

His story is a reflection of us. We reflect God. Like a mirror.....

Actually when asked by his followers Joshua told then to Read Jonah and then they would understand what he was doing.

1. The Bible has been Misinterpreted for years and everything in it twisted to Control People. So leaning a few Dead languages helps to read the words in the original and use those meanings.

2. The Torah and the Old testament came from Zoraster and the 1 God religion of the Persians and Sumerians
in all cases G-D was a Triune Being Trinity.

3. I agree we all come from the One pieces and go back.

4. Understanding the writings of the Gnostics can better show what Joshua Taught.

edit on 2-10-2012 by Hermit777 because: added thought

I agree Jonah is an awesome text. Any text that Jesus contributed to, like that of Job... is truly foretelling. Job even tells us what dark energy/matter is. I just love it!

I also agree with the Zoraster religion and they are all many pieces of one.

edit on 2-10-2012 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Because I love science AND believe all is spiritual... I really dig listening to physicists.

Let me know what ya think of the video... I think its pretty COOL!

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Because I love science AND believe all is spiritual... I really dig listening to physicists.

Let me know what ya think of the video... I think its pretty COOL!

Spirituality and Science are no longer that far apart.
"You just have to believe we are Magic"

In Xanadu did Kubla Khan
A stately pleasure-dome decree :
Where Alph, the sacred river, ran
Through caverns measureless to man
Down to a sunless sea.
So twice five miles of fertile ground
With walls and towers were girdled round :
And there were gardens bright with sinuous rills,
Where blossomed many an incense-bearing tree ;
And here were forests ancient as the hills,
Enfolding sunny spots of greenery.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Then this explains why Mr. Freemason is on another level of thinking then. The lodge he is a member of does not accept any Muslims. I now wonder WHO they accept in regards to religious beliefs.

His home lodge would lose their charter if they did not accept men of all faiths that expressed belief in a Supreme Being, technically they should not even be asking anyone what their religion happens to be, only whether they believe in God or not.

Why? Is it against the rules?

Yes. Religion and politics are not discussed in lodge as part of each state's constitution and it is grounds for suspension for doing so.

Speaking of politics.... What do you think the Rothschild's goal is as a Freemason?

I have no clue, I do however think they make tasty wine.

Is the Koran really that similar though? I would say it coupled with the Old Testament can tell us more about the ways of God and his wants for his children, thats for sure. When compared to the Old Testament they do (imo) offer missing links.

I found many of the Koran's stories to be very similiar to ancedotes in the Old Testament.

If your lodge does not discriminate with the religious, I think it is a wonderful thing then.
If the true intent is out of love, I find it to be a really good thing. Have you read a book or heard of, John J. Robinson? He is 32° Mason, authored the book Born in Blood, which proposes a Masonic-sponsored Temple of All Religions be built in Jerusalem. If this is the case in point.... a goal of the Freemasons then I wonder what the true intent really is. Sorry, I am skeptical.

I read the book and do not recall the 'Temple of all Religions' that you mentioned. Can you provide the quote?

I understand its not based on the teachings of Solomon. What I don't understand is how he was "the first freemason" and how he is soooo loved when he taxed people?

He is not refered to as the 'first freemason' in Masonic ritual.

I think God in the OT looks down upon a temple of man made hands and says he does dont dwell there.

How so, considering God told David that he would not build the Temple but it would be left to his son, Solomon, instead?

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

You keep mentioning Scottish Rite. I am not so sure this lodge is Scottish Rite.

He is Grand York Rite, if that makes a difference.

There is no such thing as a York or Scottish Rite Lodge. The lodge where one was raised is refered to as your Home Lodge. From there you can join appendant orders such as the York or Scottish Rite. If the Mason in question is a member in the same lodge as doodle's then he is refering to the Blue Lodge which has nothing to do with either the York or Scottish Rite.

The reason I mentioned the Scottish Rite is because you said he was a 14th degree Mason, there is no such thing. You are a 14th Degree member of the Scottish Rite (with the caveats I mentioned above), this confers no additional rank or priviledge while you are in attendance at your home lodge. All Masons there are 3rd Degree and are equals.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I really do believe that you are open to listening to the spirit world (angels) where more information can be given to you and you can see the metaphors and secret meanings of the bible.

But most Christians are annoying (Not you MamaJ you are cool
)

Do research on "The 'Prophecies' of Saint Malachy" - it talks about his prophecies and how the next pope is the last one when:

Link
In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church there will reign Peter the Roman, who will feed his flock amid many tribulations, after which the seven- hilled city will be destroyed and the dreadful Judge will judge the people. THE END

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

His home lodge would lose their charter if they did not accept men of all faiths that expressed belief in a Supreme Being, technically they should not even be asking anyone what their religion happens to be, only whether they believe in God or not.
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Well, what do you want me to say? I have no idea why he would say those things if it were not true. Someone is either lying or exaggerating and its not me. Thats all I know.

Yes. Religion and politics are not discussed in lodge as part of each state's constitution and it is grounds for suspension for doing so.

Thats good.

I have no clue, I do however think they make tasty wine.

So in regards to the Rothschild's you just think they make tasty wine. Ok. So be it.

I found many of the Koran's stories to be very similiar to ancedotes in the Old Testament.

Agreed.

I read the book and do not recall the 'Temple of all Religions' that you mentioned. Can you provide the quote?

I gave you the entire books name and author. There are many quotes if you want to google it. I bet there are videos about it too. Have no idea.

He is not refered to as the 'first freemason' in Masonic ritual.

Thats what I have read over and over again. So.... who was then?

How so, considering God told David that he would not build the Temple but it would be left to his son, Solomon, instead?

Yeah, he did tell David. What do you think it signified in the overall plan and why do you think God destroys anything having to do with money changers who are corrupted by said material?

The House and Temple are within. Within (spirit) holds no material being at all. Solomon taxed the people and drove the destruction we still see today.

www.templestudy.com...

48 Howbeit the most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet, 49 Heaven is my throne, and earth is my footstool: what house will ye build me? saith the Lord: or what is the place of my rest? 50 Hath not my hand made all these things? (Acts 7:48–50 )

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

You keep mentioning Scottish Rite. I am not so sure this lodge is Scottish Rite.

He is Grand York Rite, if that makes a difference.

There is no such thing as a York or Scottish Rite Lodge. The lodge where one was raised is refered to as your Home Lodge. From there you can join appendant orders such as the York or Scottish Rite. If the Mason in question is a member in the same lodge as doodle's then he is refering to the Blue Lodge which has nothing to do with either the York or Scottish Rite.

The reason I mentioned the Scottish Rite is because you said he was a 14th degree Mason, there is no such thing. You are a 14th Degree member of the Scottish Rite (with the caveats I mentioned above), this confers no additional rank or priviledge while you are in attendance at your home lodge. All Masons there are 3rd Degree and are equals.

Hmmmmm... Ok.... let me try and understand this more.

Mr. Freemason TOLD ME he is a 14 degree Freemason and yes, it is at the Blue Lodge. The man who showed me around was a 3 degree Freemason but there are many there who are much higher and they both told me to come back and talk to the elders who were higher up.

I don't know anything about you, how you know whats what there but one of us is mistaken and its not me. Im not trying to be rude.... I am being as honest as I can be.

Mr. Freemason has been in it for many more years than to be a 3 degree and a bunch of old men are more than 3.... its obvious not to mention they told me so.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by MamaJ

I really do believe that you are open to listening to the spirit world (angels) where more information can be given to you and you can see the metaphors and secret meanings of the bible.

But most Christians are annoying (Not you MamaJ you are cool
)

Do research on "The 'Prophecies' of Saint Malachy" - it talks about his prophecies and how the next pope is the last one when:

Link
In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church there will reign Peter the Roman, who will feed his flock amid many tribulations, after which the seven- hilled city will be destroyed and the dreadful Judge will judge the people. THE END

I am open thats for sure and thanks for not thinking I am annoying because I know I annoy my family talking about all of this stuff.

Funny you mention Malachi, I was just reading about the prophecies again today.

Thanks for the video, will watch it shortly. My gut is telling me the Anti-Christ if coming in the material would have to be someone who would fool the Christians and I believe the only one who can do that would be the Pope. I don't know..... still pondering it all.

Im sure once the video sinks in there will be more to think about. lol

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Well, what do you want me to say? I have no idea why he would say those things if it were not true. Someone is either lying or exaggerating and its not me. Thats all I know.

I would tend to think if anyone told you that then they are not being forthright.

So in regards to the Rothschild's you just think they make tasty wine. Ok. So be it.

Make that very tasty.

I gave you the entire books name and author. There are many quotes if you want to google it. I bet there are videos about it too. Have no idea.

I did that, when you google "born in blood" along with "temple of all religion" you get no results, hence why I asked you if you had the page number as I do not remember this being in the book.

Edit to Add: I googled "born in blood" along with "temple of all religions" (with an 's') and only got four matches, all of them relating to a Texe Marrs' book. I am going to have to say that the quote is not accurate unless it is actually in Robinson's book which it seems it is not.

Thats what I have read over and over again. So.... who was then?

Where are you reading this? Is it a Masonic research site or something else? Tubalcain would be the closest thing in Masonic ritual to the 'first Mason'.

Yeah, he did tell David. What do you think it signified in the overall plan and why do you think God destroys anything having to do with money changers who are corrupted by said material?

The plan, according to the Old Testament, was that owing to David's war-like tendencies he would be denied the opportunity to build the Temple but his son would be given the high honer of undertaking this endeavor. I do not think this apocryphal story has anything to do with money changers but is about denying David a task he desired to complete because of his nature.

edit on 2-10-2012 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Mr. Freemason TOLD ME he is a 14 degree Freemason and yes, it is at the Blue Lodge.

As I explained, there is no such thing as a 14th Degree Mason execpt under rather odd circumstances. Also, Masons do not typically preface an introduction to non-Masons and Masons alike by an inclusion of what degree that happen to be as it is not an indicator of rank.

The man who showed me around was a 3 degree Freemason but there are many there who are much higher and they both told me to come back and talk to the elders who were higher up.

There is no such thing as being 'higher up' then the 3rd Degree or Master Mason. The only person in the lodge that has any additional rank or authority is the Master of the lodge who typically serves a one year elected term and then is followed by the Senior Warden who is inturn himself elected to become the next Master.

The additional degrees (York and Scottish Rite) are not conferred in the Blue Lodge but by the appendant orders and hold no influence or authority on anyone who has not joined the respective side order. For example, a 32nd Degree Scottish Rite Mason gets stops paying his Blue Lodge dues or gets suspended from his home lodge he automatically is suspended from all other side orders and rites.

As Masons we do have respect for the Past Masters of the Lodge but this is purely out of the time they took to get to be Master (anywhere from 7-10 years) and the service they rendered while sitting as the Master.

I don't know anything about you, how you know whats what there but one of us is mistaken and its not me. Im not trying to be rude.... I am being as honest as I can be.

Mr. Freemason has been in it for many more years than to be a 3 degree and a bunch of old men are more than 3.... its obvious not to mention they told me so.

There are members in my lodge with decades of time in the lodge who have never bothered to join any of the side orders, they are still 3rd Degree, and they are not 'out ranked' or somehow subordinate to those who did. Being a 32nd Degree Scottish Rite Mason does not inbue one with any more rank or authority then the Mason who did not join. In Lodge we are all equals and there is no rank or recognition of one's personal standing in life. That is the whole point of Masonry.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
First Mama, I must apologize for being wrong in stating that people who worship Allah would not want to be Masons. Thanks to Augustus for pointing out that they can and do.

I usually take it to heart when people misrepresent the Masons. I am married to one and have several family members who belong to the Masons. I find it hard to believe that my peaceful Grandfather could have belonged to a group supposedly so sinister.

I messaged the Lodge's website to Augustus so that he might better understand where our local Mason's are coming from. I really want to dig deeper into this subject and will be attending breakfast tomorrow, so I will see if I can flip a few rocks and uncover anything.

My husband has politely asked me to stop defending the Mason's as I am a woman and do not need to defend them, LoL. I will leave that for Augustus. I don't have the most reliable knowledge of them anyway, which would be experience.

I just beg of you to not let one Mason lead your opinion of the whole. In my opinion they are just a bunch of good guys in a club that meet one night a month.
edit on 2-10-2012 by Doodle19815 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doodle19815
First Mama, I must apologize for being wrong in stating that people who worship Allah would not want to be Masons. Thanks to Augustus for pointing out that they can and do.

I usually take it to heart when people misrepresent the Masons. I am married to one and have several family members who belong to the Masons. I find it hard to believe that my peaceful Grandfather could have belonged to a group supposedly so sinister.

I messages the Lodge's website so that he might better understand where our local Mason's are coming from. I really want to dig deeper into this subject and will be attending breakfast tomorrow, so I will see if I can flip a few rocks and uncover anything.

My husband has politely asked me to stop defending the Mason's as I am a woman and do not need to defend them, LoL. I will leave that for Augustus. I don't have the most reliable knowledge of them anyway, which would be experience.

I just beg of you to not let one Mason lead your opinion of the whole. In my opinion they are just a bunch of good guys in a club that meet one night a month.

I agree, they are a bunch of good ole southern men down there at the lodge and Im not going to let the confusion of those at the lodge verses the member here on ATS to sway me one way or another. Its just getting more confusing really and my intent is to not offend, but I know it is offensive so....Im going to leave it alone.

What will be, will eventually be and I do keep hope that overall the Freemasons are mostly Godly men who love their fellow brother and sister (no matter their differences) more than money.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Very tasty huh? lol

Well, I have no idea whats up with your state but here it is different.... maybe. Maybe not?

Im letting it go for now.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Well, I have no idea whats up with your state but here it is different.... maybe. Maybe not?

The 'rules' which my state operates by are called the Ancient Landmarks. We have amity with every other Grand Lodge in the United States which means that they also observe the same Ancient Landmarks as we do. The rules and regulations governing Masonry are the same, for example, my lodge and the lodge near you are supposed to allow men of all faiths as long as they believe in God.

Now, does that mean that these men might discriminate against a candidate who happens to be Muslim if they managed to determine his religious persuassion? Yes, this can happen, but in my opinion they are no longer Masons if they allow this prejudice to overtake them.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

My gut is telling me the Anti-Christ if coming in the material would have to be someone who would fool the Christians and I believe the only one who can do that would be the Pope. I don't know..... still pondering it all.

Here are some other possibilities to think about.

What if... "The" Anti-Christ isn't a person just like "The" family isn't a person? What if The Anti-Christ is a spirit that is controlling the masses without people even knowing it is already here?

What if... Someone makes a "Fake" Anti-Christ so that when the Real Anti-Christ gets here they think it is the return of Jesus, and all Christians can be fooled thinking the Anti-Christ already came?

or... What if The Anti-Christ ALREADY came and gone and now The Christ IS returning and people will mistake Christ for The Anti-Christ? And the elite will be happy to get people to reject The Christ...

or... What if The Book of Revelations is actually a demonic influence? All of the other writers of the bible claimed to be under the influence of the Holy Spirit - but THIS author claims that an "Angel" revealed this message. John (The author of Revelations) said that an Angel told him that God told Jesus about this prophecy. Why so much rumors? Why didn't Jesus or The Holy Spirit just say so directly like all other books in the bible instead of sending a random "Angel"?

Why is it that New Testament says God holds no records of wrong doing, and that Jesus says he did not come to condemn, but in the Revelation he is condemning the world and having a "Book of Records"?

Revelations 101 [LINK]

Exposing Revelations [LINK]

Is the Book of Revelations heresy? [LINK]

All possibilities to be aware of...

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Check this video out....

All I can say is NWO is coming whether we like it or not.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

My gut is telling me the Anti-Christ if coming in the material would have to be someone who would fool the Christians and I believe the only one who can do that would be the Pope. I don't know..... still pondering it all.

Here are some other possibilities to think about.

What if... "The" Anti-Christ isn't a person just like "The" family isn't a person? What if The Anti-Christ is a spirit that is controlling the masses without people even knowing it is already here?

What if... Someone makes a "Fake" Anti-Christ so that when the Real Anti-Christ gets here they think it is the return of Jesus, and all Christians can be fooled thinking the Anti-Christ already came?

or... What if The Anti-Christ ALREADY came and gone and now The Christ IS returning and people will mistake Christ for The Anti-Christ? And the elite will be happy to get people to reject The Christ...

or... What if The Book of Revelations is actually a demonic influence? All of the other writers of the bible claimed to be under the influence of the Holy Spirit - but THIS author claims that an "Angel" revealed this message. John (The author of Revelations) said that an Angel told him that God told Jesus about this prophecy. Why so much rumors? Why didn't Jesus or The Holy Spirit just say so directly like all other books in the bible instead of sending a random "Angel"?

Why is it that New Testament says God holds no records of wrong doing, and that Jesus says he did not come to condemn, but in the Revelation he is condemning the world and having a "Book of Records"?

Revelations 101 [LINK]

Exposing Revelations [LINK]

Is the Book of Revelations heresy? [LINK]

All possibilities to be aware of...

I think....

Jesus is the King of Man and he will indeed come. Whether or not he comes again in the flesh is debatable as he continues to ask us in the NT to seek within. The temple is within us all and that is where God is. He also says that when he comes back he will judge the Israelites (who are all of us).

Our soul keeps a record of everything (subconscious) and each everything whether in this life or the next, we live a certain theme. A main theme to overcome each and every time we experience. Even when we go back home we are striving for growth of our spirit.

As the world theme plays out we are to experience what we may through cause and effect. Each road we take has many other roads made available to us. It is totally up to us which road we take with each choice. Cause and effect makes for a good life or a bad one.... or can be self satisfying with no care for another.

The Earth imo is like a school of many schools and we have to graduate this school before we can move on to higher learning.

Nature teaches us a lot about God and his will. His will is for everything to have been seeded and blossomed to its full potential. When we do not blossom to our fullest potential we have to try again until we do. When we do we are then able to graduate from the Earthly school. Higher learning is not had in this realm. Higher learning has no evil residence. Or.... so I think.

When it comes time for the World to play out its "end of evil" theme we will have major chaos. An Evil leader will have to emerge, posing as a peace bringer to unite but will fool the people.

This is when I think it will be time for Jesus to come back and it only makes sense he will come at a time when people are literally broken in the material sense to their core. Fear will take over and Jesus will come.

Maybe he will come with a flash of light, maybe he will be made flesh again.... I don't know but I do hope I am here to be a witness. Knowing my spirit... I will be here whenever this comes to a head.

Romans 2:16 "In the day when God judges the secrets of the children of men according to my Gospel, by Yeshua The Messiah.

Above is saying Jesus will be the judge. He will sit on a throne and judge.... whether here on Earth or in the spirit realm... he will be the judge of the dead and the living alike if indeed he comes in the flesh.

edit on 3-10-2012 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Above.... I quoted Romans 2:16 because...

Yesterday morning I awoke to a text from my daughter at 2:16. It read, " Are you ok? Why are you up this late mama? Why did you call me?"

She, her brothers and her friend were up to no good and playing with water guns (while I was asleep). She thought she was in trouble ( I was going to judge her actions). She said she even heard me coming down the steps and got scared. Knowing she was in trouble she quickly told the boys to get to bed and she and her friend jumped in the bed. The next day (yesterday)we were talking about it as she was confessing. I looked at the time I called and saw it was 2;16. Romans came to mind. My phone never called her.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Except you must do the Oath on your Holy Book whatever that is.

Lodges vary in many ways The York Right Requires you to be a Christian.

The Scottish Rite does Not.

Blue Lodge is different.

And there are Lodges that have many more Degrees then 32, and York which has 10.

In general the Degrees are levels of learning.

There are other Lodges that have other names in general they all do good works as far as the ones i am aware of here and in Germany and England. Toys for children at Christmas and Chanukah, Scolarships, and other things that my Grandfather and I were involved with via the Masons and affiliated and non-affiliated Lodges.

There have been many Rule changes over the past 60 years some are to me very Profound.

As to Rothchilds and others that ppl point to all the time, all i can say is every group of ppl have those they may or may not abide. Understand that much of the vilification is made up, or exaggerated. Personally i do not think anyone man or family needs more then 20 Million dollars for their lifetime. And can live safely on much less.

The time of Kings and Queens has past but those with alot of money think they are the Inheritors of this Right
regardless of their Bloodline. There were many BAD Kings/Queens agreed, but there are many more BAD Rich people with even less scruples therefor even less worthy of guiding people. Camel - Eye of the needle kind of thing.

David was precluded from building the Temple due to Committing Adultery and compounding it by sending the Woman's Husband one of David's Generals on a mission to his certain Death, in order to have her. Big no no's.
Chronicled by the Modern Song "Hallelujah" on the album Grace by Jeff Buckley.

Solomon's Temple aside from being built by Masons also had some supernatural Help via Angels and Fallen Angels.

MamaJ i love the Video very much.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join