It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Jesus evolve into the Christ? Past lives of Jesus.... And let's talk about the Freemasonry too!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Here me out and research before you blow me off, scold me, critiscize me, or what have you. I'm a seeker and never will I follow anyone other than the spirit which I've always connected with. Im a deep thinker and love me some philosophy.

I'm not a member of a religion as I love Jesus and believe he did not recognize a religion in his teachings. So be it with me!

I'm a good woman, love my kids, enjoy life, work, play and of course having fun on ATS! Deep thinkers are found here and I have a place where people like minded hang out. Thank you in advance for your time. :-)

With that said, let's get started on a little journey. I'm on an iPad so forgive me for not posting pictures and or videos.... Wish I could. I can offer links though...

Here we go.

Is Masonry Evil? www.cuttingedge.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Masonry evil?

I don't think so. Let me explain.

Manly P. Hall en.wikipedia.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Manly P. Hall is deceased however he gave a lecture a week for 60 years. He wrote hundreds of books which one that I know of speaks for the freemasons and is called The Secret Teachings to Freemasonry.

I highly recommend his lectures as he is one knowledgable guy and a master researcher of philosophy. He has some knowledge. Manly was recognized with the 33 degree masonry, however it's debatable whether or not he was an active member. I've spoken with my local lodge and one of the Masons is researching for me. I'm having breakfast with they guys on Wednesday, so it should be an intersting conversation. I love me some breakfast too!

I was just in a thread speaking about Manly and another member became unhappy when I suggested a lecture by Manly. Said he worshipped Lucifer and sent me to the site above.

What totally floored me as I've found information that believes Jesus had many incarnations. One site is that of Edgar Cayce. near-death.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Edgar Cayce

So, we have The Sleeping Prophet, Mr. Christian/ Baptist himself claiming his readings offered these incarnations of Jesus. Was Jesus the first Adam ( mankind) and did he evolve into Christ as all of us are " supposed to be"?

Bare with me...

Edgar says he was also Hermes. Hermes is Thoth too.

This site offered by poster X said Hermes/ Thoth was Lucifer? This site made these claims because some woman spoke with demons. We're they truly demonic? Did they lie? Did they tell the truth?

The plot thickens. Lol

What a revelation! From the first degree, the first Initiation, the Mason is urged mightily to "seek the Light"! The average Mason is continually saying that he is "seeking the Light", and will spend his entire life "moving toward the Light". Almost every person in Western Civilization will assume that this "Light" is the revelation of the God of the Bible; indeed, this statement is held up continuously to try to convince us that Masonry is Christian. Yet, here, Albert Pike is saying that Lucifer is the One who bears the Light of Freemasonry! Lucifer is the Light-bearer of Freemasonry .

Jesus asks is to seek and he will find! The Bible has the word light in it depending on which version..... A LOT. First thing I noticed after reading the Bible front to back the first time was WOW, There is Light all in that book.... Darkness too. I went to the library and got a book on light! I thought Jesus was the light of our world.?! Isn't he? Yes, he is!

Let's look at Thoth.

Thoth -- "The first HERMES was the Intelligence or Word of God. Moved with compassion for a race living without law ... God sent to man Osiris and Isis, accompanied by THOTH, the incarnation or terrestrial repetition of the first HERMES; who taught men the arts, science, and the ceremonies of religion; and then ascended to Heaven or the Moon." [Pike, Morals and Dogma, p. 255, 17th Degree, Knights of the East and West; Emphasis was in the original].

In my view, Thoth means " thought" which comes before the word ( Hermes).

The First Hermes? Word of God? Sounds like Jesus to me, only Jesus fulfills the word, right? This is why they are three times great. Thrice, thrice, thrice great! 333 and the 33 degree comes to mind. Jesus was supposedly crucified on April 3, 33 AD.

Then we have this....

The founder of the House of Theosophy, Helena Petrovna Blavatsky, whose books were all written by her demonic Guiding Spirits in a form we call Automatic Writing, ties Thoth together for us nicely. "... Hermes, the god of wisdom, called also Thoth, Tat, Set, Set, and Sat-an; and that he was, furthermore, when viewed under his bad aspect, Typhon, the Egyptian Satan , who was also Set." [Helena Petrovna Blavatsky, Isis Unveiled , Vol. I: Science, New York, Trow's Printing and Bookbinding Company, 1877, p. 554, xxxiii. Colored Emphasis added]

By her what? Demonic guides? Lol were they demonic? We're they nice? I wonder why she thought they were "evil" and why talk to evil spirits anyway? I wonder if she was mistaken.

Albert Pike is even quoted as saying ....

Pike is saying Osiris is Lucifer

Yep, Osiris is Lucifer!? Ooooooook.

Remember Pike's words, quoted in the very beginning, that "Masonry is identical to the ancient Mysteries"!

Identical in the Ancient Mysteries, Thoth, Hermes, and Jesus kept!! Enoch too! Many were involved in keeping ancient teachings sacred and out of the ears of men who would corrupt it. Just the way it was and is.

Pyramids anyone? Lol

Now, if we are to keep in mind what Edgar stated regarding the incarnations we see he also said Jesus was also incarnated as Joshua. Joshua is said to actually have mentored Moses and not the other way around. Joshua was psychic.

Once again, listen to the challenge of Joshua: "... choose you this day whom ye will serve". Hopefully, your answer will be the same as Joshua: "... but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD ."

If Jesus was a fallen one, coming into rebirths as these men above and essentially evolving into Christhood then did he always know his purpose? Maybe. Maybe he felt bad as we all got trapped in matter.

Did he evolve in spirit from being the son of man to the son of god?

Here is another site in regards to the relation of Thoth and Jesus. happy-firewalker.blogspot.com...

The incarnations Edgar Cayce sites is quite telling. There are other sites though that mention these incarnations. Let the seeker seek if he chooses.

Now, with the scenario being true we either have an evolving Jesus or one that knew his great ( 3 times great) purpose all along.

If he evolved then maybe, Jesus is our god Lucifer ( also son of god) who enables us to project LIGHT whereas we see matter entangled, hence reality/ perception.

Jesus is also called the first Adam. The first man and or representive for mankind when the split of Adam ( atom) happened the Big bang happened. Adam became positive and the other negative. Maybe eve was not the negative. Maybe adam/ lucifer/ Jesus was? I dont know... Thinking aloud here.

We were all supposedly without form and Jesus was the plan before the foundations of the earth were ever formed. Jesus is said to be the first and last Adam.....for our redemption.

I'm now wondering if the Freemasons KNOW this and represent both good and evil people by helping mankind as we are seen as " fallen".

Continued.....
edit on 17-9-2012 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Maybe the Pyramids represent ( if Hermes made them) guarddogbooks.blogspot.com... a place where ones like the Freemasons go ( or some in the know) when a fall out happens.

Why else would Hermes build the pyramids. They are ventilated I believe.

www.cayce.com...

7. (Q) What was the date of the actual beginning and ending of the construction of the Great Pyramid? (A) Was one hundred years in construction. Begun and completed in the period of Araaraart's time, with Hermes and Ra.

Now either Cayce was deceived or he was getting real info from good entities.

So what do you think ATS?

Let's discuss.....

Thanks again!

Jenn

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

According to SpiritScience on Youtube, and the Ra Material, that is exactly what happened. The Egyptians only repaired the pyramids.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by MamaJ

According to SpiritScience on Youtube, and the Ra Material, that is exactly what happened. The Egyptians only repaired the pyramids.

Yeah, its all over the net.

Could these psychics/ prophets be right?

Did Jesus evolve from the fallen angel to Jesus? Lol

This stuff just fascinates me, thanks for stopping by!!

I'm investigative by nature and so being skeptical until it all adds up is something I feel I must do.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

That's an interesting idea. That implies that when Jesus was battling Lucifer, he was actually battling the temptations of his own flesh (which I have always believed) as in, he was Lucifer. And then, after overcoming the darker aspects of his own humanly nature, he became the Jesus of scripture.

Edit: I think you putting Jesus and evolution in the same sentence offended a lot of people. Now they won't even touch this thread, for fear of contaminating their carefully cultivated ideals.

edit on 17-9-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by MamaJ

That's an interesting idea. That implies that when Jesus was battling Lucifer, he was actually battling the temptations of his own flesh (which I have always believed) as in, he was Lucifer. And then, after overcoming the darker aspects of his own humanly nature, he became the Jesus of scripture.

His INNER DEMONS!!!

EXACTLY!

Now, could the Freemasons be the enlightened ones who will help people in a time of Armageddon? I believe so.

I cannot wait for Wednesday to ask them!

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Yeah, I did that on purpose so ones coming in may be a little more open.

The master plan may not feel so comfy, but it's a liberating story.

I had to put it together!

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I am reading your post and will answer one piece at a time.

" Yet, here, Albert Pike is saying that Lucifer is the One who bears the Light of Freemasonry! Lucifer is the Light-bearer of Freemasonry ."

Keep in mind that Albert was speaking to the 19th degree mason about the Revelation of John. Keeping his words in context, he was warning the Mason of Lucifer, the false light. Why? What was mankind searching for when humpty dumpty fell off the wall? Knowledge. The fall happened because we took the fruit that was meant to be given. What have the Builders done with that light? According to Cayse, the "Mind is the Builder." He said this over and over again. When Christ said, "The builders that rejected the Chief Cornerstone," He was quoting David. The Builders are those who use the mind to build the temple.

To know where I am headed, I suggest the book Maharal of Prague, Pirkel Avos. You are a seeker and if you could give me a hug a few weeks from now, you would order this book and gladly hug me afterword. My copy came in the mail today and was by Birthday present from my wife. I have been studying it for a few months on the Torah Network. What does it say in the first 15 pages that I just read?

God is a Creator. There are two realities that have been built and they are the only realities that exist. One is material and one is spiritual. The spiritual reality is paradise and perfection. The material is meant to be used up for one purpose. The one purpose is to reflect God by light. The light is there to draw mankind to it. There is a problem. Unless a person does the will of God, they are taking rather than giving and receiving. Light is a gift, not something to use for gain or self. We must suffer for all things earned and light must be earned. Once it is earned, it must be given again.

God can only give. All of creation is a gift that God gave in perfection for us to subdue on the material and enjoy on the spiritual. As a builder, the mind must receive the light and not take the light. The thief is the one who takes to build the temple of the material, yet fails to see the point. The Cornerstone of the Temple of God is the world to come, not the world we use to get there.

That is why Albert was warning the 19th degree mason of the Lucifer that takes the light rather than the Bright and Morning Star that rises in our hearts. The Goal of Masonry is to bring the light into the outer Temple. This is a mistake. The outer temple is not our home.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

I appreciate your input, but unfortunatley I know and realize all of what you just posted. I understand you have more to reply.

I'm familiar with who I am and know Jesus story to be my own.

I had to piece it together but where the Freemasonry and Lucifer come in is a secret.

We can only specualte.

Above is what I've speculated and it makes perfect sense.

Knowledge is something we all seek, bit do so with a loving will and intent.

We SHOW love..... Not just speak it. Freemasons do this.

I think they understand having a spirit and flesh as an inner demon we struggle with from life to life until we evolve with unity in both spirit and flesh.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Thoth -- "The first HERMES was the Intelligence or Word of God. Moved with compassion for a race living without law ... God sent to man Osiris and Isis, accompanied by THOTH, the incarnation or terrestrial repetition of the first HERMES; who taught men the arts, science, and the ceremonies of religion; and then ascended to Heaven or the Moon." [Pike, Morals and Dogma, p. 255, 17th Degree, Knights of the East and West; Emphasis was in the original].

I am not sure if Cayce is right or wrong, but I think there is a simpler answer. When Nimrod was cut at Babel, the languages were cut and mankind scattered. The Mystery was lost to other languages. Also, the characters of that mystery were also lost. Enoch is the only personality that fits Hermes and Thoth as the central teacher of the Book of Jasher and many other references. The lives, ages and times fit. The Pyramids are likely the pillar of Enoch, also referenced in Isaiah 19:19 as the monument to the Lord.

Why would the languages being cut represent Isis putting Osiris back together again? To answer this, know that Nimrod was Babel, the central story of mankind, the moneychangers, the High Priests and the Builders (Masons) building the NWO. English represents a unifying of the language. It's a plan that is long in scope and sequence.

Read Revelation 11. Their Lord, crucified in Egypt (Symbolically Sodom), is Nimrod. The mysteries stated with Nimrod, but ended when Moses was given the Oral Torah.

Keep in mind, the Masons have defined the symbols by their own search outside of the "Right" side of truth. They are caught in three mysteries that create a feedback loop. They search for their "Lost WORD" which is Christ. He was never lost, just hidden to those who are on the wrong side of truth. When Jesus told Peter to fish on the "right" side of the boat, he was telling Rome to serve others rather than serving themselves. When Peter fished on the right side of the boat, he caught 153 fish. This is what Pathogens called measure of the fish. 153 is the 17th triangular number and the square root of 2. It is a ratio of 1:1.415 which makes up the two intersecting circles of the Viscia Pisces, the Christian fish. It is the ratio that tells the difference between unity and multiplicity. Unity comes by serving others. Multiplicity comes when we serve ourselves. Later in the chapter, Peter is asked by Christ, do you love (Agape) me? Peter replies, "Of course I love (Phileo) love you. This is family love. Jesus asked three times, representing the sign of Johan (3 days in the belly of the Earth) and the three times Peter denies Christ. Three days is 3000 years, the time that Christ would take to raise the temple himself. We are at day two and Peter will feed the sheep. Christ asked Peter each of the three times to feed the sheep. Give. Because he does not, Rome is destroyed. Here is the verse that states this.

Jesus said, “Feed my sheep.

18 Very truly I tell you, when you were younger you dressed yourself and went where you wanted; but when you are old you will stretch out your hands, and someone else will dress you and lead you where you do not want to go.” 19 Jesus said this to indicate the kind of death by which Peter would glorify God. Then he said to him, “Follow me!”

Check the prophecy of the 112 pope. What does it say?

112 Peter the Roman, who will nourish the sheep in many tribulations; when they are finished, the city of seven hills will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people. The end.

2012 is 112. Peter the Roman is likely this guy.

edit on 17-9-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Now... Here is a spin!!!

www.scribd.com...

" The Hermes world is a state of consciousness projected out to the outer world until the inner becomes a reflection" ( dual again) !!!

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Your hitting all the right targets here. When the Freemasons decided to hide the light as a secret, they were rejecting the will of God. God wills that the light be given to man. It's really that simple. Satan seeks to take what is not his for himself alone. It is a simple truth that the entire bible is built on loving God and loving others, doing unto them as you would want done to you. This is the cornerstone of God's will, which is to give and receive, yet never take.

This is the summary of the entire light of truth. The lost word is what the name of Christ represents. Taking the name apart form taking the character is taking it in vain. Freemasons are a mixed bag of builders like the rest of us.

Mind is the builder.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

"Knowledge is something we all seek, but do so with a loving will and intent. "

You said a load of truth in that statement. Intention is our will for self. Intent is by design and can be for others. Intent represent our design and end goal. A loving will is the goal and ideal that the builder must strive for above all else.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Keep in mind, the Masons have defined the symbols by their own search outside of the "Right" side of truth. They are caught in three mysteries that create a feedback loop. They search for their "Lost WORD" which is Christ. He was never lost, just hidden to those who are on the wrong side of truth. When Jesus told Peter to fish on the "right" side of the boat, he was telling Rome to serve others rather than serving themselves. When Peter fished on the right side of the boat, he caught 153 fish. This is what Pathogens called measure of the fish. 153 is the 17th triangular number and the square root of 2. It is a ratio of 1:1.415 which makes up the two intersecting circles of the Viscia Pisces, the Christian fish. It is the ratio that tells the difference between unity and multiplicity. Unity comes by serving others. Multiplicity comes when we serve ourselves. Later in the chapter, Peter is asked by Christ, do you love (Agape) me? Peter replies, "Of course I love (Phileo) love you. This is family love. Jesus asked three times, representing the sign of Johan (3 days in the belly of the Earth) and the three times Peter denies Christ. Three days is 3000 years, the time that Christ would take to raise the temple himself. We are at day two and Peter will feed the sheep. Christ asked Peter each of the three times to feed the sheep. Give. Because he does not, Rome is destroyed. Here is the verse that states this.
reply to post by EnochWasRight

I respect the view point bit I think you are wrong about the Masons, all together. They are not building the NWO, they are fighting it.

There are many secrets never written, only spoken in the 33 degree especially. They do good, not evil. They probably feed more than five church's combined. The church has become political and does not tell their people truth! They feed them with lies! I know they all do me.

We are here. We have fallen from Grace, now be honest! That's all I would ask of anyone, especially the church that will teach me their word of God!

Maybe I'm wrong, but I feel as though the Freemasons are not evil at all. I believe they will be the good guys in the end. The elite are the NWO!

Jesus and Hermes/ Thoth love the number 3!!!

Why would anyone not search for the right side of the truth?? That's exactly what I'm doing. Should I repent because I'm seeking as asked? A seeker seeks! We want to know amd don't want to be mislead by man himself as we can be very deceptive in nature. The Masons have a right to truth as much as anyone. They seek in brotherhood together and if or when stuff hits the fan, I'm sure they will be on the right side.

Are we to give to our fellow man? We should!

Their symbols are found everywhere!!! We have the Pyramid on the dollar!

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

What do you think of my earlier idea that Jesus may have intended more than we know by saying, "I and the Father are one" I have been wondering this for the last few weeks. If the Father he is speaking of is Adam as well as God, he may have had a dual meaning. If he was also Abraham, we now have some real meaning. Would Adam need to atone for his sin? I always go back to the verse below and the fact that the Hebrews say Adam is all of humanity scattered into pieces. Revelation 11 could then mean "THEIR LORD" as Adam, THE LORD.

1 Colossians 1:

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

I also consider Genesis 1:27 where God created us in an image of himself. God is one. Are we all part of God? Yes. Is God Christ in a begotten form? Yes. What is an image? A reflection.

Read the material on Adam Kadmon and tell me what you think. To me, this is a HUGE mystery. Maybe one of the largest mysteries of all. When the veil was torn, I assume we are free to see behind slightly.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
reply to post by MamaJ

"Knowledge is something we all seek, but do so with a loving will and intent. "

You said a load of truth in that statement. Intention is our will for self. Intent is by design and can be for others. Intent represent our design and end goal. A loving will is the goal and ideal that the builder must strive for above all else.

I see what you are saying. Why would they hold that knowledge? I've seeked hard core for twenty years and spent a lot of time doing so. Lol

Mind is the builder...... So true.

I've been reading Edgar Cayce Story of the Bible and he says that all the time. I began to say it and now I see you say it.

Love it!

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
reply to post by MamaJ

What do you think of my earlier idea that Jesus may have intended more than we know by saying, "I and the Father are one" I have been wondering this for the last few weeks. If the Father he is speaking of is Adam as well as God, he may have had a dual meaning. If he was also Abraham, we now have some real meaning. Would Adam need to atone for his sin? I always go back to the verse below and the fact that the Hebrews say Adam is all of humanity scattered into pieces. Revelation 11 could then mean "THEIR LORD" as Adam, THE LORD.

1 Colossians 1:

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

I also consider Genesis 1:27 where God created us in an image of himself. God is one. Are we all part of God? Yes. Is God Christ in a begotten form? Yes. What is an image? A reflection.

Read the material on Adam Kadmon and tell me what you think. To me, this is a HUGE mystery. Maybe one of the largest mysteries of all. When the veil was torn, I assume we are free to see behind slightly.

Oh yeah, it does. The book I referred you to can be had in preview on Amazon. Wow!

I'm so glad we are discussing this!!!

Edgar Cayce Story of the Bible was created the last four years of his life and he combined all readings about the Bible and his Sunday School teachings and combined them once a week in an extra Sunday School class for the adults. This book is complete with over five hundred pages and explains all of it in his view.

I respect him so much because he gave his life to people by helping them and taking little money. He always had faith and was a good man, father and husband.

This book makes the Bible come alive.

If you read it, with your knowledge, we would definitely get far!

I'm only two hundred pages into it.

He speaks of God as an eternal thinker. Consciousness and so much more!

The one part describes ALL of us, I believe.

We are all one story, but many.

We each have our demons and evolvement to complete as spirit and flesh unite. All of creation has to be good and go in the order of nature it was created for.

This is our story.

In his own image we were made. Jesus has a reflection just as we do. Yin, yang, good and bad.

God may have an image as good and that's our spirit. The flesh is separate as its matter and only in this world that we know of.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I respect the view point bit I think you are wrong about the Masons, all together. They are not building the NWO, they are fighting it.

There are many secrets never written, only spoken in the 33 degree especially. They do good, not evil. They probably feed more than five church's combined. The church has become political and does not tell their people truth! They feed them with lies! I know they all do me.

I hold this hope; formally held it higher, but am seeing something different. The symbols of the moneychangers are the same as the Masons. The benefactors of both sides of war is Daddy Warbucks, the symbol for the Freemason who makes money from war, oil and other nations in the East. They have let the cat out of the bag with their inside jokes and now we can look back and read it like a book. I am aware that there is a large body of Mason, even in my town, who are Christ-centered followers. The only thing that you need to see is that Theosophy is central to Masonry. Theurgy is also a central theme in Masonry. These are the earmarks of what the Bible stands against in the world of esoteric extremes. Exoteric extremes are also an error. The Church Dogma of many denominations is a reflection of this as well. The narrow path is between both.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Edgar Cayce Story of the Bible was created the last four years of his life and he combined all readings about the Bible and his Sunday School teachings and combined them once a week in an extra Sunday School class for the adults. This book is complete with over five hundred pages and explains all of it in his view.

I am reading it as well. Just got it in the mail a week ago. Someone, maybe you, recommended it. I'm only on page 93, but it won't be long before I consume it. I am also staring the Pirkel Avos. You would like it if you like this type of mystery unraveled. Let me quote the intro:

"When Yonasan ben Uziel made public he Aramaic translation of Prophets, handed down from Haggai, Zachariah and Malachi, the land of Israel shook...It is more than just a literal translation. It reveals details of Scriptural allusions that only the elite of Torah scholars had known."

I've been blown away just by the Torah network videos and the first few pages of what I have read so far. Good food for the soul.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

After you justify palmer's manipulation of the text then you probably want to check out these on your road to damnation.

www.theosociety.org...
secretarcana.com... egacy/

I really do hope that i'm wrong and you are on the right path but i don't believe that to be true.
I do feel that you will open some minds at your breakfast.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join