It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO War: US and Chinese Navy off San Francisco coast

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Starcrossd

bit of news they are trying to drown out
sky news

Man snaps possible UFO

Updated: 08:56, Wednesday September 19, 2012

A man from western NSW has snapped some phenomenal photos of what he claims is a UFO.

The photos depicts a purple blob which slowly morphs into green and red discs before forming into the shape of a hat.

Father of one, Ivan, who took the photos, is a self-described sceptic but with the evidence in front of him he says it's hard to dismiss.

The display started in the early evening and lasted for an hour.

Ivan says he watched the night show from his house in outer-western Auburn Vale.

However, astronomer educator and author Perry Vlahos says the photos depict the planet Saturn which is currently in the western sky.

Air Services Australia said there was nothing strange recorded on its radar that night and has dismissed claims of the UFO sighting.

yeah right saturn

ATSers be warned of disinfo agents who are mocking your short attention spans and want to distract you.

Anyway, none of this really makes any difference at all

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by Grifter81

Because of my THIRD JOB...I tend to know a bit more about certain issues that the majority of people. It is this aspect that I was made aware of a certain small amount of leverage that the United States has as far as anything that involves E.T. or various Races of.

I cannot talk about anything that is Classified...but I CAN talk about things that have already been placed in the Public's Consciousness. So of what I can say about this is...as has been mentioned in numerous Books and TV specials...several Alien Bodies were recovered at TWO crash sites. One was still alive.

Now this next statement is a Directive of all U.S. Armed Forces and will be attempted unless to do so would present a Danger so Great that the Probability of success would be near 0% and the Probability of the Deaths of those performing these actions would be very high. This directive is...WE DO NOT LEAVE OUR PEOPLE BEHIND!

You can take from that what you will.

WE DO NOT LEAVE OUR PEOPLE BEHIND ON THE PLANET OF THE APES
-- E.T.

Bidding starts at 4 billion quatloos and a dilithium warp core. -- Simian Liberation Front Terrorist.

edit on 20-9-2012 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Marine traffic tracker does not show any unusual activity off the SW coast of the U.S. except for some sparse commercial traffic.

www.marinetraffic.com...

The gulf is very active overseas.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by dcmb1409
Marine traffic tracker does not show any unusual activity off the SW coast of the U.S. except for some sparse commercial traffic.

www.marinetraffic.com...

The gulf is very active overseas.

Wow. I LOVE this website. Thank you.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

Disinfo agents? Nawwww, say it ain't so!

What's interesting is how many people are really rather freaked out by even the hint that this might be true. Maybe it's a dark hoax, but the reaction of people to even the suggestion that there might be a real ET war going on has proven interesting . . . the comments here and at Veterans Today show how reactive people are.

And no, Gordon Duff isn't a hoaxer, a flake, or a disinfo agent. But you gotta imagine that even Duff occasionally gets his intelligence wrong. If it's any credit to Duff, he refuses to grant an interview to Kerry Cassidy. Because Duff is hostile to Zionist Israel and because he's Jewish, he raises the hackles of a lot of people, such as those disinfo agents on ATS forum who are pro-Zionist.

Anyway, back to the story . . . Kerry Cassidy has posted an update on her blog:

projectcamelotportal.com...

Re: Disclosure ala ET Wars : Word is that the Bush cabal has made deals with 5 ET races. One of those has now become disenchanted with their deal and gone rogue. This is supposedly at least one group of Reptilians. The Navy ships reported off the coast, in international waters off of San Francisco bay are there along with the Chinese "vessels" (read: subs) handling the situation in the Pacific where they are dealing with the undersea bases. Gordon Duff's article is alluding to this. These are considered the 'most hostile' of the hostile races.

And it goes on from there. I need to read it again to try to figure out what she is trying to say, as I think her post is fairly convoluted. Actually, both Cassidy and Duff really could use the help of a a copyeditor before posting! Is it common for whistleblowers to have such convoluted grammar??

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

well, ya never know! Gotta be prepared for these things!

edit on 21-9-2012 by Starcrossd because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
People aren't scared, the reactions are anxious reactions and curious.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

And there you have it! LOL! Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

WE DO NOT LEAVE OUR PEOPLE BEHIND ON THE PLANET OF THE APES
-- E.T.

I'm still waiting for the original poster to update us with the kill counts.

As far as we know to this point, zero US Navy vessels lost. Zero Chinese naval vessels lost. In fact, no record of any naval vessels in the vicinity. Maybe they are using "ultra stealth, invisible" TR3Bs that have been configured with pontoons for naval warfare.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by thirty3

Kinda gets a little "out there" towards the end, dontcha think?

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Im2keul
reply to post by thirty3

Kinda gets a little "out there" towards the end, dontcha think?

Has to agree with you on that ...

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
The Chinese asked for our help to steer that typhoon off their coast away from them. Look at the satellite imagery of that part of the world. They just successfully changed its course to due North.

Sucks for South Korea or Japan. That's what the whole US Navy-Chinese Navy story is all about. They ain't fighting aliens...just typhoons.

I hope the Naval vessel south of Guam is careful with that microwave beam they have aimed North over that island.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Reports of Earth governments fighting aliens with any success are as bogus as the Battleship movie or Independence Day. If the ET's could cross interstellar space to this little planet, they would win every battle because they would be centuries in advance of us (at least). It would be worse than the Europeans meeting the Amerinds. They could wipe us out like Darth Vader destroyed Alderann. See www.youtube.com/watch?v=djZFHTa6TfA Or as sf writer Cordwainer Smith said in his 1964 novel THE PLANET BUYER "...they polished off Shayol, like wiping an apple on the sleeve." If they wanted our planet for our resources, they could release a virus targeted to humans and walk right in. Of course they might keep a few of us around for experiments and grins.

Orthon
edit on 6/10/12 by Orthon because: My name didn't appear at bottom automatically...guess i have to add it to sig line.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Thaxter

Duff also says that we have weapons beyond our imagination and at least one interstellar ship that was built in 1972.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Don't discount what we have developed. I am sure there are things way beyond our comprehension that has been developed.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by girlofmountain1

You are PREACHING TO THE CHOIR! I agree completely! LOL!
Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
i think 'extremely hostile' alien invaders wouldn't be arsing about with the navy. they would simply invade and take over. our highest tech would in defence be as useful as slingshots against tanks.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I see ol' gordy is at it again.

UFO Disclosure: Gordon Duff on Coast to Coast with George Noory

www.veteranstoday.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
lol stupid arrogant humans even considering that they even stand a chance, in perspective we are cavemen vs the transformers.

edit on 21-10-2012 by SkuzzleButt because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join