It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO War: US and Chinese Navy off San Francisco coast

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by LightsideAssassin

Well this part;
Advanced US sub-orbital weapons platforms represented as “tested” have actually been deployed from Vandenburg Air Force Base. These are armed with energy weapons.

Seems ther was a launch
Sept 13th
An Atlas V launched a classified payload (NROL-36) and auxiliary "cubesat" payloads into orbit for the National Reconnaissance Office. (Delayed from August 2)
I watched for the launch from my office in Irvine. Nada.
Russ Schnapp
From the fifth floor of Building R at Pasadena City College, we 2 professors and a handful of students saw the rising trail of smoke. It was a subtle event from this distance and time of day.
David Cuatt

www.socal-skylights.org...

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Maybe this has something to do with these recent headlines.

First there is a movie in production called "Pacific Rim" due to be released in 2013 that deals with aliens and Earth forces.

source: www.imdb.com...

Secondly, in 2014 the U.S. Navy has invited China to send a warship to participate in operation "Pacific Rim" which is another routine exercise of 22 countries in the pacific.

source: Panetta: Navy Will Invite China to Pacific Rim Exercise

www.defense.gov...

Chinese, aliens, pacific, US fleet.

Sounds like someone took liberty with facts and made a sensational headline that isn't true.

edit on 18-9-2012 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erekutora
Whether there is any truth behind the claim, one thing for sure, the photograph of the fleet of ships, first appeared on the web way back on 25th June 2007

news.xinhuanet.com...

So to go with the none-sourced story, there are also no source of photographs either.

Hmmm

That is actually very common to use "file photos", although most mainstream media actually indicate if the photo is a file photo (not of the actual story).

I guess one question is has anyone found any evidence the US Navy is currently conducting any exercises off central/northern California?

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Well this part;
Advanced US sub-orbital weapons platforms represented as “tested” have actually been deployed from Vandenburg Air Force Base. These are armed with energy weapons.

Seems ther was a launch
Sept 13th
An Atlas V launched a classified payload (NROL-36) and auxiliary "cubesat" payloads into orbit for the National Reconnaissance Office. (Delayed from August 2)
Russ Schnapp
From the fifth floor of Building R at Pasadena City College, we 2 professors and a handful of students saw the rising trail of smoke. It was a subtle event from this distance and time of day.
David Cuatt

I watch the launches from Wallups Island here in Virginia. NASA's real home.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dcmb1409
There was no Chinese fleet off the coast of the U.S according to reliable sources. And Kerry writes for projectcamelot. big fail.

Anyway why would a small Chinese navy sail around the world to fight UFO's? Isn't there a closer ally with a rowboat or something?

Seeing as China is arguably the worlds economic superpower, and heading towards being the only remaining alternate military superpower...i would be amazed if a UFO base or significant UFO related discovery didn't draw them like a moth to a light bulb.

Let's face it, if there is something that could change the balance of the world socio-economic power, China will be keeping a very close eye on it.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Well this part;

Seems ther was a launch
Sept 13th
Russ Schnapp
David Cuatt

I watch the launches from Wallups Island here in Virginia. NASA's real home.

"Vandenberg specializes in two kinds of launches: Polar orbits and missile tests. They are an ideal location for high inclination (more or less polar) orbits because of their clear path to the south. "

So this launch was likely classified Polar orbit.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

What possible way could any Earth Military...and this includes the United States...be able to Fight an Alien Race capable of Interstellar Travel in any way? Any Race of that High of a level of Tech. could dispatch the entire population of Earth with a single BIO-WEAPON.

Did the US nuke Pakistan to capture Osama bin laden? I mean maybe these entities have a mission to extract or whatever they do down there that they don't want some nosy humans to know about..?
edit on 21/12/2010 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Has this been declared disinformation or what? I'm asking because I do not see how this could even be remotely true whatsoever.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

I can understand your point but there is really NOTHING we could do to stop an Alien Race that has a level of Tech. so far in Advancement of our own. If they want something...they will get it. It is like a Neanderthal with a Club attacking an Abrams Tank. We have little options with one exception and that is a bit of LEVERAGE that cannot be discussed here. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by sealing
Whether or not it's true,
The title is Amazing.
You don't hear a title like that very often.

I guess it depends on this Gordon dude.
I have zero idea who he is or why he writes
for Veterans? That's an odd combo.

Especially combined with the whole USA & China being buddies,
and fighting UFO's.

not that i belive it, but i couldnt imagine why USA & China wouldnt be friends! dont they own like 80% of USA in federal bonds? Also they have like 50.000 troops in USA "training and what not"

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I posted this picture in the other thread in the hoax box, but I will post it again here as it was taken on 13 September in Nevada.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

You have piqued my interest. What is the leverage you speak of? And why can it not be discussed here?

I find this thread interesting, be it the truth, smokescreen, hoax or disinfo. As they say, there is no smoke without fire.
edit on 18/9/2012 by Grifter81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

That Image was created by the launch of an Army Juno missile early Thursday from Fort Wingate in New Mexico, on its way to the White Sands Missile Range to be intercepted by a Patriot missile.
It reportedly triggering a flood of UFO reports and hundreds of calls to military officials from as far away as Denver and Los Angeles.

Here is an interesting article concerning a warp drive that could manipulate space-time itself to move a starship, taking advantage of a loophole in the laws of physics.
The article states that faster than light speed may not be as unrealistic as once thought.
Warp Drive

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Well that's how you see it , you can still be killed by primitives with a speer if your carrying a machine gun.
the rumor has it that we posses multiple saucer craft.. but that we can't proof . if true we humans maybe in advance on our own planet.. and I can imagine if you look at our centuries of war we are in, that our weapons are pretty dangerous and our abilities to adapt very quickly in response ( look at WWII) can not be ignored right?

I do think we are a little behind on propulsion but on weapons of mass destruction we lets say are on schedule..

edit on 21/12/2010 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

◾Attempts to seek confirmations or to directly verify these operations will lead to fatal consequences.

I don't know about that because it seems the "earth"
forces seem to be the ones who are

extremely aggressive and unfriendly

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

That would have to be HAARP.

Those ships can turn invisible to conventional radar and even to the naked eye.

I think they still have to boost HAARP by spraying barium in the atmosphere though which is the reason for chemtrails

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
maybe aliens are afraid humans will all mutate into X-MEN after a couple more nuke and environmental disasters and become more intelligent and more powerful than them

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
For sure the stuff a sci-fi movies are written on. It just seems strange to report that in the way it is presented. We skipped the whole, "UFO's are REAL and the USA & China are combining forces to combat very aggressive E.T's" etc....
It just goes into it like this has been universally understood that they exist, they are here and they're 3 foot 2 and meaner than hell! I will stayed tuned and see how it evolves, if this is true there is no keeping it under wraps for long.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Some of you guys really crack me up...

Wish I could record and post it...but right now I'm making that hysterical laugh that the alien in Predator does, just after he arms his thermonuclear self-destruct button!

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

It would be more like a spear against a tank.
edit on 18-9-2012 by hellbjorn012 because: It would be more like a spear againist a tank now what.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join