It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO War: US and Chinese Navy off San Francisco coast

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thaxter
reply to post by LightsideAssassin

I was going to post this and am glad you beat me to the punch. Now, we just have to do as Duff suggests and see if we can't find the source for this report. I don't expect very many people to have access to the real source of this report, in any case. Still, it would be good to hear ideas.

My take:

1) Gordon Duff is reliably credible and only occasionally seems to go far off the mark. He is not a sensationalist by any means, so to hear this from Duff requires that we take it seriously.

2) This could be the precursor to the Blue Beam false flag alien attack, or it could, as one commenter suggests, be the aliens way of distracting manpower and vessels from an imminent war.

3) Underwater UFO fleets have been reported for years off of the California coast, so this is no surprise per se.

4) What is alarming is that the memo states the extraterrestrials are hostile, to wit

The actual classified memo on very short distribution mentions only the following:
Opposition is extrterrestrial and extremely aggressive and unfriendly
The threat represents a “clear and present danger” and is isolated to the Pacific Basin
China is forced to carry US responsibility because our own naval capability is sitting in the Persian Gulf when America is under a very real threat.
Attempts to seek confirmations or to directly verify these operations will lead to fatal consequences.

Note that Kerry Cassidy was threatened after she initially reported the vessels off the coast of San Francisco earlier in the week. However, she thought they might have been stationed there as a holding center for arrested bankers, and did not have this information about the UFOs.

Duff's article is really remarkable IF true. Funny, I was just reading the other thread about the dark foreboding that many people feel . . . perhaps this is related to that widely reported sense of impending dread. I've always thought that if a Blue Beam false flag was launched that it would be completely dreadful, the end of the world as we know it. I pray that this story is not true.

I don't really believe in the blue beam theory myself. I read this story, and add it to Gordon's other UFO posts regarding our suppressed saucer tech(which we've apparently had for decades, complete with fusion drives and interstellar capability). Here, he clearly identifies the source as ET, not human "black ops"; blue beam, if I understand it right, was supposed to be a simulated invasion, not real hostile aliens(please correct me if I'm wrong).

Also, Gordon has considerable sources of his own, and if I read his post right, his sources straight up told him that pushing too hard for a confirm would get him killed.

To me, you can't GET better confirmation than that, that this is for real.
edit on 18-9-2012 by LightsideAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I cannot see this being in any way true.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

I have never heard of this man. Please tell me what makes him so credible? This claim is so outrageous its almost laughable. But its still interesting.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

So, if the consequence of seeking confirmation is fatal, I guess we watch and see what happens to Gordon...

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
That article is playing on the beliefs of every lunatic on the internet:

UFOs
Extraterrestrials
Advanced sub-orbital weapons platforms
Energy weapons.
UFO tracking
Nano-technology
Microscopic sensors
Dimensional rifts
Distortions in time

Really? I'm sure Indiana Jones is with them on a hypersonic time traveling sub also.

And what does "YouTube videos, some of “beyond next generation” quality." even mean?

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
If this is linked to Blue Beam it would be all over the media as supposedly that's what TPTB want isn't it?
To unite all the countries against a common foe to create the NWO.
Surely if two countries Navy are fighting off the Coast of the USA against an ET threat the media would be all over it.
I just watched the 9.30 news and guess what? Nada
I'm off to bed, gotta work tomorrow.
Peace

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
i love lamp

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
isn't this in the hoax bin?

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Gwampo

Well if this returned from the waste bin, it should be stuffed back into it. We have enough on our plate right now. I dont think we need to add aliens invading to the mix...

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Hope you all caught this response on the reader comments in the ufo war article on veteranstoday.com...

@ Brian....Buddy I'm in AUSTRALIA and you hit the nail on the head. Bat-Sh*!-Crazy. If there was a UFO / Alien threat they would hit Washington, New York or Los Angeles; not a patch of Ocean off San Francisco. I am an archaeologist and author and my contacts say when they pulled up the deep drill from the BP rig that burned in the Gulf it brought up a living organism from deep in the Earths crust that spread across the floor in the Gulf....apparently the same organism is emanating from a fissure in the ocean floor off San Francisco (which could make sense with the fault lines there) and the Chinese and US Navies are trying to monitor it (or analyse it or capture it or kill it off)....The UFO thing is dis-information to cover up what is going down.
edit on 18-9-2012 by Mccw2003 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I'm looking at the comments but there's no such comment there currently. Is this organism from the BP drill thing a mock-up or a conspiracy within a conspiracy?

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthworthy
OHH NO IT'S GODZILLA!!

its gojira... get it right.

edit on 18-9-2012 by Dizrael because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I saw this one the other day.. I thinks it called Battleship. Oh but Beyonce was in it and shes hot. SO its wasn't a complete flop.. Guess what we won...

Therian

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Therian

I saw this one the other day.. I thinks it called Battleship. Oh but Beyonce was in it and shes hot. SO its wasn't a complete flop.. Guess what we won...

Therian

It was Rihanna and she only worsened the film.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by bilb_o

It was posted by an Ian Ross Vayro. If it's not there, it was removed by you know who.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Ok, well I don't believe it - but it there is plenty of background on the subject of Underwater UFO bases/sightings in that area.

This link has alleged reports from 1947 - present(ish) with various reports and claims on underwater UFOs specifically off the southern coast of California.

The underwater ‘mass’ was investigated by the naval survey ship Maury and other various craft after hearing reports of a phantom reef. This reef had appeared 400 miles off the coast of Southern California, where no reef was known to exist on any charts. When Captain Hambling of the Maury arrived, the mass was gone. He and his crew found to their shock that the mass had moved. As they moved their ship towards it, it disappeared off of their sonar echoes completely. Had it found its way back its hidden underwater base closer to shore? The sightings of UFOs in this area have continued regularly since 1947. Several people have claimed to have missing time while being in the area, and some report actually being inside the underwater base. In the 1960’s and ‘70’s, families would go down to the beach with the express purpose to watch a UFO go by. They would witness multi-colored UFOs that would sink under the water. Even police officers and Air Force airmen have reported seeing these objects streaking through the sky over Long Beach and Los Alamitos Naval Air Station. Even actors have had these sightings; in the 1960’s, Chad Everett and a couple of friends observed a lighted object moving back and forth at high speeds over the beach from his home in Beverly Hills.

The above quote from this website seems to sum up the first link
edit on 18-9-2012 by Reflected because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by mungodave
I got as far as "Kerry Cassidy"

Pleaaaase.

As far as my understanding goes, he's not basing his story on what KC said. He's just mentioning her as an early or other source. I don't see the relevance of your "rant".

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reflected
Ok, well I don't believe it - but it there is plenty of background on the subject of Underwater UFO bases/sightings in that area.

This link has alleged reports from 1947 - present(ish) with various reports and claims on underwater UFOs specifically off the southern coast of California.

The underwater ‘mass’ was investigated by the naval survey ship Maury and other various craft after hearing reports of a phantom reef. This reef had appeared 400 miles off the coast of Southern California, where no reef was known to exist on any charts. When Captain Hambling of the Maury arrived, the mass was gone. He and his crew found to their shock that the mass had moved. As they moved their ship towards it, it disappeared off of their sonar echoes completely. Had it found its way back its hidden underwater base closer to shore? The sightings of UFOs in this area have continued regularly since 1947. Several people have claimed to have missing time while being in the area, and some report actually being inside the underwater base. In the 1960’s and ‘70’s, families would go down to the beach with the express purpose to watch a UFO go by. They would witness multi-colored UFOs that would sink under the water. Even police officers and Air Force airmen have reported seeing these objects streaking through the sky over Long Beach and Los Alamitos Naval Air Station. Even actors have had these sightings; in the 1960’s, Chad Everett and a couple of friends observed a lighted object moving back and forth at high speeds over the beach from his home in Beverly Hills.

The above quote from this website seems to sum up the first link
edit on 18-9-2012 by Reflected because: (no reason given)

Nice. along those lines, I found this: www.skweezer.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Mccw2003

That seems an interesting twist which no one is paying any attention to. Also there's nothing else coming up on Google about Ian Ross Vayro and the BP Oil Rig "organism".

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
The Sequel to that horrible BATTLESHIP?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join