It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: 'Help Us Destroy Jesus And Start A New Age Of Liberal Darkness'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
(Warning this post is satire don't take it seriously)

I knew it all along Obama really is trying to destroy Jesus! warning some NSFW language and descriptions

With the savage roar of the heathen Democratic horde rising all around him, President Barack Obama delivered an incendiary speech to close his party’s national convention Thursday night, commanding the ultraprogressive minions in attendance to help him “destroy Jesus and usher in a new age of liberal darkness that shall reign o’er the earth for a thousand years.”

The thunderous 45-minute address—during which the president argued for a second term so that he could “finally kill Jesus once and for all, as well as all those who worship him”—was well received by the frenzied, wild-eyed audience, whose piercing chants of “Four more years!” and “Slaughter the believers!” echoed throughout the Time Warner Cable Arena.

My fellow Americans and godless infidels, I command you to join me as we cast an endless pall of far-left evil across the hills and valleys of our nation!” Obama bellowed from the stage, as thousands in attendance moaned in compliance and gyrated their hips and groins in a lascivious dance. “Together, as a barbarian people forged by the wicked flames of irreligiosity and united by visions of a liberal dystopia, we will rise up as one to scorch the earth with boundless amorality.”

The article also says that he is planning on having forced sodomy on every man woman and child in America scary stuff man! And you know its true because the onion said so right?

The onion

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ninjas4321

"Just remember, if you tell, I'll get Jesus to kill your parents" Father Cornholio OSP

Obama was mortified when he found out that his girls were caught with coc aine at school and didn't even offer Dad a single line.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Was that supposed to be funny?
S&F.
Late april fools.

new topics

join