It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dry runs with rifles???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   

The FBI is investigating several suspicious holes that appear to be bullet holes found on a U.S. Airways plane after it landed at Orlando International Airport, Local 6 News has learned

Target practice in Florida. Hell, they taught them how to fly, why not shoot...

The Orlando Airport Authority and the FBI confirm knowledge of the suspicious incidentAn FBI spokeswoman said based on the agency's investigation, "We know it didn't happen in Orlando and we need to determine if they are even bullet hole."

How do they know it didn't happen in Orlando.They know more than they are telling us. One hole would be an errant hunter maybe, but multiples gices way to convern. A test to shoot someone 'leaving' a plane. ala the pres or some such.

Link to article....
www.local6.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Is this another indication of attacks on planes from the ground? Remeber the reports of pilots being temorarily blinded by some sort of laser?

I think there's much more going on than we are being told.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
So you think someones going to shoot someone coming off a plane? That sounds like a pretty reasonable deduction.

A rehearsal. Of course.

And they probably picked Florida as the place to do it as Florida law enforcement is notoriously stupid. Perfect. "We need to determine if they're even bullet holes?" Come on.

So next then, where and upon whom do you think they're going hot?

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I see your sarcasm is as big as mine.

I thought it an interresting article but was it a true dry run? I see the error in my stating that maybe precison targeting for a attack on a stationary plane was the reason but considering the bullet holes , something occured, but what? Could you not use a gun to try to judge the effect of a missle targeting, to see if your could get close enough to actually hit it?

C'mon, There are people paid thousands and thousands of dollars in think tanks to come up with wild ass scenarios as this. Do you think my second hypothesis any better or my garbage?

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Is this another one of those 'questionable' florida news sources? Like the one that was reporting about th 'Osama Bin Laden' toys that were 'accidentally' shipped into the US?

edited to add:

According to a police report obtained exclusively by Local 6 News

Exlusively obtained by an outlet of a company called 'Internet Broadcasting System"? They didn't go to CNN or FOX?

[edit on 15-10-2004 by Nygdan]

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Heres another questionable news source...

www.news14charlotte.com...

. �There's all sorts of explanations about how holes can occur in a plane, from picking up debris on takeoff to encountering some problems in the air. But the reality is they ought to ask the question, because we are concerned about a ground threat."

Is this a joke? My god, I am sooo glad I don't fly anymore. HOwever...

The damage was first thought to be bullet holes, but it was later presumed to be maintenance-related. Special Agent Sara Oates, who is based in Florida, said the FBI is still investigating, though.

I only hoe that it was some mystery maintenance holes. IS there anyone on there that worked with airliners that can attest to this?

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
C'mon, There are people paid thousands and thousands of dollars in think tanks to come up with wild ass scenarios as this.

Can I have one of those jobs? I can come up with scenarios that scare people to death! Why I have a scenario in mind to release a group of Holy Rollers with Pepper Spray at a Gay Pride event ...

... oh ...

... it already happened? ... well it was a good try anyway!

top topics

join