It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stock is low at Walmart?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

The thread wasn't in support of Walmart as more of trying to get a feel of what the situation is around the country. We all talk about being prepared and this could give people a head up that something bad is right around the corner.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by wardk28

that's true, you saying that people spoiling their kid's reminds of my nephew when he was about five or six.
my mother was asking about things he wanted for christmas. everything she asked about he already had,
and my mother told him about how when we were kids, we only got toys on our brithdays, christmas or when we had earned some money. he looked at her and in a serious tone of voice said, " that's a shame."
we still laugh about that now and he's nineteen.

but it's the ones who you see out on the street corner, sucking down 40's and token on crack pipes that i'm talking about. they range in age from early teens up to late sixty's or better.
and stay there all day, there was one corner where i use to work they would start hanging out there about 10 in the moring and be there until late at night. that use to just burn my butt. here i'm putting up with bs, from the boss and customers and they are out there partying on my dime. the bastards.

edit on 17-9-2012 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Don't know where you are, but walmart wharehouse workers are striking just south of me.
link

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I was just at the Walmart here (Riverside County, Ca) an hour ago to pick up my meds at the pharmacy and get some charcoal for grilling tonight.

The produce section looked fine, nothing out of the ordinary. I get my produce at the farmer's markets around here, better quality.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
It was a terrible summer for farmers so there will be shortages. Meanwhile lets make fuel for cars out of corn!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join