It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Operatives will Commit 'Reichstag' Event to Trigger Martial Law, DHS Whistlblower Reveals

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
I think this thread should have been written 2 weeks ago...the Reichstag event occurred in Libya a week ago.

I find it more fascinating that no one is starting endless threads suggesting that Obama may have created the riots to cover up what his Ambassadors are doing on his behalf.

all anyone is writing about is some Obama doing something in the future and not writing about what is happening now.

I know you keep saying this, but some of what he's doing is not so apparent to alot of us dummies. I for one see Radiaiton in all our oceans and waters and soils, GMO, everywhere HAARP, and horrible wars and starvation and seem to miss the blow by blow espionage that he is conducting. I feel he is a puppet and no different than Bush, just as bad mind you. I also think he is so much like a twin to Osama, both in looks and names and a huge Joke On Us was conducted!

I wish you'd be more specific on what he is doing.

I see this and really nothing else compares to my mind except the hell on earth pyramid that needs to be smashed upside down in a non violent way, and that takes Soul Power, because its pretty impossilbe.

2010 Mercedes Benz Biome Concept

I see him as a minor blip in the whole ordeal and the starvation and torture the worst things imaginable. And homelessness.
edit on 17-9-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join