It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just broke up w/ boyfriend... How can I cheer up?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by blazingdefiance

Thank You
Here you go: www.tinaguo.com...
She is a solo classical cellist, rock/metal/fusion electric cellist and her videos are from her own production company.
She is a Friend of the Family of ATS'er ThePublicEnemyNo1.
You can also view her here:www.classicalmatters.com...
ETA: Tina Guo, Electric Cello Soloist International Arena Tour Michael Jackson THE IMMORTAL World Tour
www.tinaguo.com...
edit on 17-9-2012 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
i wonder how many replies this would have got if the op wasn't a good looking girl.
just wondering.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

blackmetalmist, Here,,, you're the Queen,,,, Forget This Knuckle Draggier,,,,, Be Your Beautiful self,,,, I'm sure you could Smile at any Red Blooded Male There and he'd be your little Worker Bee

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

link   
reply to post by guohua

link   
reply to post by guohua

link   
reply to post by guohua

link   
reply to post by guohua

sorry i need a new mouse.... lol

yeah, sad part is your right.... I hate the fact that most men think with their penisis the majority of the time, I mean like most men I do too, but there is a time and a place as with all things and this needs to be kept in check by men.... sadly 90% of whom don't know how...... sigh....

love, light, and all that crap....
edit on 17/9/2012 by blazingdefiance because: to type an actual post as I am currently at the mercy of my mouse!

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by blazingdefiance
reply to post by guohua

yeah i'll pay that, that was damn cool! she can really shread too, which on a bow instument IS NOT EASY!!!

it was quite short though, it seemed to finish just as it got going

also could have done without the samples and synth drums... kinda wrecked it IMO....

love,light, and all that crap.....

Here you go, do you know Shane Gibson? Tina and Shane are just having some fun.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
WOAHHH!!! MAD TOP PROPS TO THAT DUDE!!!

that was some of the most INSANE sweep picking and tappinig i've EVER heard!

how typical that he is confined to touring with a band like korn, that guy has more tallent in one little finger!

could sugest MUCH music you may enjoy, but I don't wanna hit a wrong note *pulls out giant gong... PUNN!* LOL

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I applaud some of you for giving genuine and considerate advice.. but some of you really need to get lost.. it's like vultures circling prey.. you are the ones who will be masturbating to anime later.. if you're not already.

Have some respect.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

fair call indeed, but don't bring masturbation over anime (or hentai) into this, to each his (or her) own and whatever floats your boat
as long as everything is nice and P.C

love, light, and all that crap.....

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
One door closes, another door of opportunity opens. One chapter is ended, now it's time to write the rest of your story in the next, the pages are blank...make sure the rest of your story is written by you, on your terms, by your own will. The journey of a hero is never easy, especially when her heart is broke, but she will overcome and lead us into a new day, with a stronger mended heart, that will be filled with another's love again.

Big Jedi

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
One day you will look back at this as a bad memory and say, "What the hell was I thinking?" LOL
You are a young and lovely young lady with many years of love and joy yet to be experienced. I know the pain is deep now, but it won't always be like this. One day you will see that you didn't cry as much, you didn't think of him as much and as each day passes, it will get easier.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

I could barely eat my salad today

Right there - there is your proof that Love does indeed exist within your heart.

The remainder of your comments in all posts on this thread leads me to think that your fate in this world is to NOT be with this person - move forward and forgive him - that will bring you untold joy within yourself - I guarantee it - why - because it is the hardest thing you will ever have to do.

1. You have given him prior opportunities to address your concerns and it has failed.
2. You have decided to "break-up"

Now is the time for you to prove to him what he has just missed out on - forgive him from your heart and do not look back. You will smile for the rest of your life as to how simple and beautiful it is to do.

Don't go looking for a another relationship, that philosophy is doomed to failure - you seem like a beautiful soul - the relationship will find you - especially if you keep that smile going.

Try it - you have nothing more to loose but the whole world to gain.

ETA: I was engaged to be married and she became unfaithful - it upset me to no end until one day about 3 weeks later (after breaking it off and dwelling in my own self pity) a total stranger gave me this advice upon over hearing this conversation - I tried it bacause I needed to get my head right - the day I did it was the day my life changed. Now married to "the one" and beautiful kids to boot - life is beautiful.
edit on 17-9-2012 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist
I just broke up with boyfriend today over a few things that I found disrespectful on his part. I had told him months ago to stop it but he continued doing it. I refuse to put up with things like that. Im feeling very down and depressed and need to cheer up.

Recommendations anyone ?

Find a new boyfriend....maybe?

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Werent you going to come to Sydney to visit? I was going to be your guide.

Come visit. I will cheer you up for sure.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
vitamin D

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I sympathize with you, but...

For the benefit of your future relationships, you must realize that no one person is at fault.
It's not like your ex man was causing everything that is bad. You both participated in the downfall of the relationship...one way or another.

Some advice: don't ever settle for mediocrity. If he is not willing to evolve and advance in himself and the relationship, you need to tell him to go hit the road.

Congrat's, you've just become more aware of what to avoid in a man.

Intimate relationships are not necessary to your well-being.

You'll eventually forgive, but never forget. And that's a good thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join