Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Just broke up w/ boyfriend... How can I cheer up?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
That is a Shame,,, He will recreate his ignorance,,,, They always do.
Music, that is what makes me Forget and Makes Me Happy,,, My Heart Fills With Music.

We are Women,,, We can Do Anything We Put Our Minds Too and forgetting a bad experience or failed relationship is easy. Women are more talented and dedicated to life and life's little pleasures
really we don't need men.

Music is the key,,,, listen to how talented this women are.

Remember my friend,,,, We are Women and Stronger and Wiser Than Men.
Close your eye and listen to the music.
edit on 17-9-2012 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

I had some female friends who were like you: didn't go out a lot and spent time doing things for other people. When they realized they needed to release and do things for themselves, they became more selfish. Being selfish every now and then is not necessarily a bad thing.

Always do yourself first (and i mean that in a respectful way).

1. Go out some more. Go to the mall, do some shopping or even the movies.

2. If you like music, try to go to concerts, either by yourself or with some girl friends.

3. Go running, walking or to the park.

4. If you like gardening and you are in a tropical place, do some gardening or yard work

5. Take a trip somewhere, cruise, flight to a different place. Spend a couple of days in a different city. Rent a hotel or stay with a loved one or family.

There are so many things you can do to take your mind off the unpleasant things and to start focusing on you, the star within yourself!

Enjoy life to the fullest!

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Sorry to hear that blackmetal... wish you all the best.

I have separated from my girlfriend of 14 years a couple of days ago.
also feeling depressed.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

You go girl!

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Thank you for the inspiration. Its always good to hear from other girls ( and men I always love to hear your perspective of course) ! I will close my eyes and listen to the music.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

also feeling depressed.

Im sorry to hear that. I hope you are doing better too

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jaellma

I had some female friends who were like you: didn't go out a lot and spent time doing things for other people. When they realized they needed to release and do things for themselves, they became more selfish. Being selfish every now and then is not necessarily a bad thing.

Always do yourself first (and i mean that in a respectful way).

1. Go out some more. Go to the mall, do some shopping or even the movies.

2. If you like music, try to go to concerts, either by yourself or with some girl friends.

3. Go running, walking or to the park.

4. If you like gardening and you are in a tropical place, do some gardening or yard work

5. Take a trip somewhere, cruise, flight to a different place. Spend a couple of days in a different city. Rent a hotel or stay with a loved one or family.

There are so many things you can do to take your mind off the unpleasant things and to start focusing on you, the star within yourself!

Enjoy life to the fullest!

I will do all those things, thank you. Ive always wanted to travel somewhere but i was always the type of girl who put others first and if my ex couldnt go with me, i just wouldnt go. I put him first so many times and now I dont have to. Thank you. I definitely have always wanted to go to Europe.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

also feeling depressed.

WOAH!! feeling that there mate! my heart goes out to you!

I might also add that being either male or female in this day and age should be entierly irrelivant, for example if you have a fight and break up with your boyfriend cos he's a lousy scheuvanistic (spelling?) male orientated human being... then why lump your brother in the same cattegory? He was raised (in theory) by the same parents as you, hencefowarth he is more like you than the douche you just broke up with

but while were on the topic of talented ladies, check THIS OUT!...

4 young VERY TALANTED sisters from a farm outside of Melbourne (capital of victoria) rainging from the ages of 14 to 18 THEY ARE GONNA BE HUGE!!!!

also, I found this to be quite the laugh

(hope the link works )
Love, Light, and all that crap.....
edit on 17/9/2012 by blazingdefiance because: picture

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by sixswornsermon
reply to post by guohua

You go girl!

Thank You,,,, My youngest niece use to be in this band.
Again, Look who has Mastered the Instruments,,,,, Women Have,,,,,, this of-course is one of our Wicked Ways of getting the Male of our species to Do Our Bidding

Forget him and enjoy Music,,,,,, For Life is Made of Music,,,,,, Let your Heart Sing and Dance,,,,,, Your Young and There is always time for more Romance!

Yes, Women,,,, You could have Love and or Humanity without us,,,,,,,,,,

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by guohua

Originally posted by sixswornsermon
reply to post by guohua

You go girl!

Thank You,,,, My youngest niece use to be in this band.
Again, Look who has Mastered the Instruments,,,,, Women Have,,,,,, this of-course is one of our Wicked Ways of getting the Male of our species to Do Our Bidding

Forget him and enjoy Music,,,,,, For Life is Made of Music,,,,,, Let your Heart Sing and Dance,,,,,, Your Young and There is always time for more Romance!

Yes, Women,,,, You could have Love and or Humanity without us,,,,,,,,,,

pffft and whats Apocalyptica, A ham sandwich???? John Petrucci, Neil Peart, Steven Wilson, Gavin Harrison, Victor Wooten, Les Claypool, Geddy Lee, Neil Moorse, Ihsahn, Daniel Johns, Elton John.... Need I say more cos I can go on for days!

as I said before IN THIS TIME, AND WORLD SEX IS IRRELIVANT! people are people and allways will be, don't make me tell the story of my first relationship because THEN you will see that women can be just as evil as men, A PERSON IS A PERSON FULL BLOODY STOP!!!!

love, light and all that crap.....

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Most men suck! I know ...there are not tomanny good ones like me out there.
I have women friends always asking me if I know any good guys out there or at the firehouse ...and I don't.
Take your time...call some girlfriends up and have a couple of drinks.
It took me 30 years to find the right woman after many mistakes...Be patient!

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Black metal & bowling??? Wow someone is going to be a very luck man. In all seriousness though, hang tough and let your mood take it's course, after all it is natural to be a little down after that. Hopefully this will cheer you up and make you feel "younger".

Hope you get a kick out of this one...

Take care of yourself.
edit on 17-9-2012 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nucleardoom

Black metal & bowling??? Wow someone is going to be a very luck man. In all seriousness though, hang tough and let your mood take it's course, after all it is natural to be a little down after that. Hopefully this will cheer you up and make you feel "younger".

Take care of yourself.

Have you seen King Diamond latley???........ uhhhhh yeah....... hard to believe someone who was so revolutonary (and of course not discounting the rest of mercyful fate) has gone the way he has, but as i'm sure most of you saw in one of the most recent epsodes of "Metal evolution" pretty much all the bands (especially the glam ones) from that era now have ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING to show for it, and not through fault of their own or not trying either! the music industry is a harsh lover, it'll chew you up and spit you out like yesterdays cud.... just remember what the legendary Chuck Schuldiner from "Death" said "It'll take you in, and it'll spit you out, BEHOLD THE FLESH AND THE POWER IT HOLDS!"

love, light, and all that crap.....

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by blazingdefiance

Sounds like your haven't gotten over her yet.

Here you go, Tina Guo, Chinese born female, moved to America with parents at the age of five.
Talented.... Yes?

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

reply to post by blazingdefiance

Sounds like your haven't gotten over her yet.

Here you go, Tina Guo, Chinese born female, moved to America with parents at the age of five.
Talented.... Yes?

oh trust me, i'm well and truley over her, i've been with my wonderful beautiful wife for over 6 years now and have never looked back, just cos something has hurt you in the past and still affects you that doesn't mean your hung up on it, it just means it was a learning experience from which you should grow. I mean as long a were talking shelf life here, then don't bring up jesus to me

love, light,and all that crap.....

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

cool those tina guo songs are awesome! is she the chellist or vocalist (or someone else I missed???)

but just to further the point, notice how many MEN! are playing in that live orchestra???? (completley irrelivant to me, but you seem to keep bringing it up....)

and by the way the longest running and most talented xylaphone player ever to grace us with there presence along with "Frank Zappa" was female..... just saying

AND by the way, WHAT ON EARTH does someones sex have to do with musical ability???

also don't suppose you've heard the DIMMU BORGIR single GATEWAYS from the latest album ABRAHADABRAH??? NOW THAT LADY CAN BELT OUT A NOTE!!!!

Love, Light, and all that crap....
edit on 17/9/2012 by blazingdefiance because: dimmu borgir

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

blackmetalmist, Remember What You Are Moving Towards!!

Now this is Your Moment, Let the music touch your Heart!

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

blackmetalmist, Remember What You Are Moving Towards!!

Now this is Your Moment, Let the music touch your Heart!

I will let it touch my heart. Thanks for all these videos. Im just feeling so tired right now. Ive been crying off and on and I have a feeling the worse is yet to come. I still havent heard back from him so thats a problem still waiting right there...

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

yeah i'll pay that, that was damn cool! she can really shread too, which on a bow instument IS NOT EASY!!!

it was quite short though, it seemed to finish just as it got going

also could have done without the samples and synth drums... kinda wrecked it IMO....

love,light, and all that crap.....

new topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join