It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flashback: Occupiers commit hundreds of acts of violence.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Here is a list, with links to 417 acts of violence committed by occupiers.

link

Happy birthday occupy.

edit on 17-9-2012 by bjax9er because: link

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by bjax9er

Okay, so I skimmed over this Brietbart link.

I see 417 ---- in 12 months.

This means that over twice a day during national protests, there happened to be a crazy person / idiot or a group of the former/latter at the protests.

I could easily suggest this is MSM 417 smear jobs on peaceful protesters. One guy exposes himself to a young'n during a protest, and now all of them are guilty of child molestation?

Really - to get mad at a bunch of people standing up against corporate tyranny is a bit backwards, isn't it?

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Wonder if the OP is gonna make a thread about the politicians who drive men to their deaths, the corporations which repeatedly lie and cause misery in numbers of billions, or the lobbyists twisting the ears of the rational, or maybe the industrial-military machine which is wiping out millions via missiles, drones, bombs, bullets or the pharma industry which makes money on suffering....

Oh wait, there's an occupier scuffling with a policeman.

Condemn the occupiers.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

rape
rape
gang rape
child sexual assault
more rape
drugs
public masturbation
more rape

i did not know rape was considered "scuffling with the police"

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by bjax9er

rape
rape
gang rape
child sexual assault
more rape
drugs
public masturbation
more rape

Well I certainly can't defend that. But as the other member in this thread said, you seem to be nitpicking and wholly ignoring the bigger crimes, you should be happy that these rapists can't afford huge lawyers and will be locked up for their crimes. You should be unhappy that these mega-corps can afford billions in legal fees and lawyers and almost always come out smiling.

But keep nit picking and ignoring the bigger issue.

Have you any comment on the hundreds of thousands of protesters who DIDN'T commit a crime?

Cheers.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by bjax9er

And how many acts of violence were perpetrated by agencies infiltrating "occupy" and stirring up trouble?
I could site a few examples:

www.myfoxaustin.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by crawdad1914
reply to post by bjax9er

And how many acts of violence were perpetrated by agencies infiltrating "occupy" and stirring up trouble?

www.myfoxaustin.com...

Good link.

Is the OP prepared to consider that some of these crimes may have been committed by agents to disrupt the nature of occupy?

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

rape
rape
gang rape
child sexual assault
more rape
drugs
public masturbation
more rape

Sounds like the usual events taken place at a Banker Elite's vacation (example: Bohemian Grove) --- though their drugs are better, and their victims are payed off (of course).

You are still ignoring the big picture, which has been addressed above.

The bigger the apple tree, the more rotten fruit you will find.
To blame the tree, and it's fresh apples - is an exercise in futility - and only exposes the agenda of the speaker: he just doesn't like apples, or trees.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Ok Occupy is gone it was cute for a while then they got money and they fell apart. Thata what you get when you throw a free party and leave the doors open. S where did the money go??

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mikellmikell

Russia infiltrated the War protests in the '60s in order to perpetuate dissent.

However, does this make Peace wrong?

The message is what matters most. Occupy Wall Street's message has been very vague, and even convoluted.
Yet there is one truth: We have been sold out.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

reply to post by bjax9er

www.myfoxaustin.com...

Good link.

Is the OP prepared to consider that some of these crimes may have been committed by agents to disrupt the nature of occupy?

the link say officers infiltrated to gain info on crimes that were being planned.

so what crime did these infiltrators commit?

sure some may have been committed by agent provocateurs.

show me one.

oh those evil corporations.

vote out the tyrants, and those evil corporations will loose their power.

corporations just do what they are permitted by law to do.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Here is a list, with links to 417 acts of violence committed by occupiers.

link

Happy birthday occupy.

edit on 17-9-2012 by bjax9er because: link

And lets not forget the exposed PR campaign that several corporations and banks signed up to, using "any and all methods to smear, accuse, attack and otherwise ridicule the Occupy movement"

It is known, and is a matter of public record, that banks and corporations paid public relations firms to discredit the movement.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

reply to post by bjax9er

www.myfoxaustin.com...

Good link.

the link say officers infiltrated to gain info on crimes that were being planned.

so what crime did these infiltrators commit?

sure some may have been committed by agent provocateurs.

show me one.

oh those evil corporations.

vote out the tyrants, and those evil corporations will loose their power.

corporations just do what they are permitted by law to do.

Thank you for admitting the possibility that some of these crimes may have been pepetrated or incited by agent provocateurs. We have seen many examples of Police infiltrating the movement and in one particular case in Oakland an acting Chief of Police stating the need to infiltrate and push the movement from within.

Agent Provocateurs have been used forever to sway opinion and disrupt movements, this is nothing new, people tend to forget this fact when the APs are working in a movement contrary to their particular worldview.

To answer directly how many APs perpetrated the crimes? Probably no real way to be certain, as they would not have been the ones arrested. Besides, your link shows many examples of damages and crimes against property that no arrests were made on, so who really knows if it was legitimate protestors or APs

top topics

join