It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Universe Is Wild,Wilder Than Any Jungle And Why Not.We Are Not Alone, Never Have Been!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
reply to post by HiGilgamesh

Disinfo from a group that's trying to filter out the fakes to get to the facts?
You know denial is not just a river, right?

or is that trying to filter out the facts? like i said i have seen the disinfo thats how i found Billy, the more disinfo the better
eh eh

people need to read some material but they cant get past ufo's

i know its not everyone's level and i know some people will cling to what the lame stream media or religion tells them, thats ok with me, its for the ones who are ready

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Im sure there are some loons out there in the universe..

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Is there no escape from this maddening noise?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I'm guessing next week, or tomorrow you're going to be spamming us with links trying to tell us how utterly fantastic and wonderful Steven Greer is and even if he has invisible aliens, his message should still be listened to.

*sigh*.

If it's not one thing, it's another. This, these, and those are classical Bait and Switch con games using a thinly veiled vehicle of religious cultism to snare the old, weak, and gullible.

Think of it in perms of predator and prey, where they're not just after your wallet, but, they're after your mind where you can convert others to hand over their wallets while you hand over everything in your bank, and still keep more coming in bringing in converts.

The old, weak and gullible always seem to be the ones that get got.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   

I think this is a good post and in keeping with the subject matter of ATS. People poo poo it when they have entertained stranger theory's before breakfast on a regular day. Don't let them thwart your message.

In order to bring peace to our world, great wisdom needs to be realized and then put into practice. Wisdom is only achievable when true knowledge is combined with honesty.

Now I have narrowed the problem down to these few words. No one wants to combine wisdom and knowledge with honesty. They would like to combine wisdom and knowledge with ADVERTISING and make some money off their wisdom and knowledge. Honesty is a separate thing altogether and sometime puts a cramp in your wisdom.

People just aren't ready for it.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

I'm guessing next week, or tomorrow you're going to be spamming us with links trying to tell us how utterly fantastic and wonderful Steven Greer is and even if he has invisible aliens, his message should still be listened to.

*sigh*.

If it's not one thing, it's another. This, these, and those are classical Bait and Switch con games using a thinly veiled vehicle of religious cultism to snare the old, weak, and gullible.

Think of it in perms of predator and prey, where they're not just after your wallet, but, they're after your mind where you can convert others to hand over their wallets while you hand over everything in your bank, and still keep more coming in bringing in converts.

And I'm guessing you'll be right there saving the world from bad ideas and unlikely probabilities with your acerbic wit and discriminating wisdom. You really are a treasure. Thank you as I was all ready to hand this poster money.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by xpoq47

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Uh yeah....it's called LOG OFF.

If you don't like a thread - keep moving. I am finding it interesting and am curious about the OP's topic and not dismissing it out of hand.

I guess you are strapped to a chair though, and so rudeness is perfectly acceptable that case.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
First Link in OP

Birth Stop Petition The world's population is more than 1300% (13x) the optimum capacity and this state of overpopulation is the main cause of the world's problems, including climate change. To reduce the population is the main solution. Without this solution, we will not be able to significantly mitigate climate change and the increasingly catastrophic natural disasters. Please read and sign our petition to give your support to the call for a planet-wide, humane and controlled birth stop to naturally reduce the Earth's population to a truly sustainable level of 529,000,000.

Please tell me this Billy Meir guy doesn't sound like he works for the NWO... I mean, Georgia Guide stones... I think he loves it. Let us depopulate starting with Billy Meir.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
While I certainly don't think the Universe is lifeless, I'm not gullible enough to believe in some fake "Federation" that claims we are under quarantine. NONE of these groups have proof beyond "channeling" or "just take my word for it."
Using Meier as a base for belief is, well, look for yourself.

www.iigwest.com...

The Billy Meier Case by Derek Bartholomaus and Ivan Alvarado The Billy Meier Case is one of the most famous, and most controversial, UFO contactee cases in modern UFOlogy. Eduard Albert "Billy" Meier claims to have been in contact with "extra-terrestrial humans" since he was five years old. Now in his seventies he claims to still be in regular contact with these "extra-terrestrial humans" whom he calls "The Plejarans". Throughout the years he has presented various forms of evidence to support his claims of extra-terrestrial contact. Most UFO researchers do not believe in the claims of Billy Meier and many have described the case as a hoax. Until Billy Meier personally reveals that he has perpetrated a hoax the IIG can only present evidence that demonstrates how his evidence can be created by non-extra-terrestrial means. The Independent Investigations Group became involved in the case in 2003. The links below will take you to sections of the IIG’s report on the Billy Meier Case. New links will be added as new sections of the report are completed.

People who simply quote IIG's website dont even know what they are talking about. Since there were several errors, misrepresentations,..etc made by IIG on its website. And still there are mistakes lying in there too. Without just quoting here and there someones website, i suggest members to use skeptical mind and analyse any claim putforward by anyone...If anyones interested to present IIG's arguments, they can post in this thread or in other thread here - www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by HiGilgamesh
reply to post by Harte

How charming, yes i can tell you havnt read any Meier material

Perhaps you should work on that, since you can "tell" the exact opposite of what the situation actually is.

In fact, I've extensively debunked every single claim Meier made concerning what his make-believe aliens told him. Not at ATS, though. At a site currently known as Paranormalis (it was the Time Travel Institute when I used to post there - sometime around 2006, IIRC.). This was years ago, when I still felt it was important to help the feeble-minded to understand reality.

The photos, being about as hokey as you can get, debunk themselves. But, if you don't think so, ask JRitzmann, a member here that specializes in photography and who has demolished Meier's claims regarding his bogus photos.

no it was only recently they admitted a lesser amount of DNA is junk but still claim a good % is junk

Four years ago: Link

Also, from 2007:

“Junk DNA” had a specific meaning when it first was formulated. It was meant to describe the loss of protein-coding function by deactivated gene duplicates, which in turn were believed to constitute the bulk of eukaryotic genomes. As different types of non-coding DNA were identified, the concept of gene duplication as their source – and therefore “junk DNA” as their descriptor – found new and broader application. However, it is now clear that most non-coding DNA is not produced by this mechanism, and is therefore not accurately described as “junk” in the original sense.
Source

And from 2009:

It appears that one of my previous posts was rather confusing for some readers (see this and this, also this for rebuttal). In the post “The Junk DNA myth strikes again (next up: media hype)“, I lamented the painfully cliched tendency for authors to start every paper reporting functions for some small segment of non-coding DNA with reference to the supposed long-running neglect of such DNA as “useless junk”. About all I had to say, really, was that this is historically inaccurate — “junk DNA” was never dismissed in any major way in the scientific literature. So, the idea that it was is a myth. Does this mean that the concept of non-functional DNA is a myth? Of course not. But let me clarify:...

Source

Science knows that all DNA is important man but they say its junk and people believe it as that's what tv tells them

As you pointed out, recent discoveries have shown that what was once referred to as "junk DNA" - a term that came into use 20 years ago, has been shown to be not only useful, but essential, just recently.

also i repeat this you have science and you have secret science

edit on 17-9-2012 by HiGilgamesh because: (no reason given)

The only "secret science" is science that has yet to be discovered/explained.

Science consists of a logical progression of confirmed hypotheses. Unless you wish to postulate "secret logic," there can be no "secret science"

Harte

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

*sigh*.

Money has nothing to do with it, i am also well off

if its not for you thats ok with me, i know its not for everyone

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Hi Harte

i will respond asap, just quickly i will point out the obvious

Bellow tells anyone you are either unknowing or just dont tell the truth/promote lame stream media views, which one is it? i know the answer so will others who are not feeble minded

re:

Science consists of a logical progression of confirmed hypotheses. Unless you wish to postulate "secret logic," there can be no "secret science"

Harte

EH EH Many/Most ATS members KNOW there is Secret Science mate!!! EH EH

lost out on your 1st post man, you guys will need to improve or ya handlers will get upset, where are the trolls who will give me a run for me money!

OK so for the record you also deny there is Secret Science

WE know anything to do with ufo's gets al cia da UN-trurhs/trolls (they even got 200 million in troll funding and special software) YOU are just looking at photo's so you will never find the truth, but as your sentence above states you are not concerned with Truth are you mate! and its standard troll behavior to concentrate on photo's not the text

I will post on your other claims asap, like your junk DNA argument
here is an ATS thread for the time being
www.abovetopsecret.com...

OK so we have also established you debunk Secret Science and tell fibs for lame stream media
so your ah not one of the feeble minded are you, your all Harte arnt u
as for the website Paranormalis never heard of it, i bet its a lame stream media attempt at a website

I am not associated with anyone, if its not for you its no concern to me, its for those who are ready, one of the countless things you learn from Billy is our lies stop our evolution,things are happening that you dont understand, we get what we deserve.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE
First Link in OP

Birth Stop Petition The world's population is more than 1300% (13x) the optimum capacity and this state of overpopulation is the main cause of the world's problems, including climate change. To reduce the population is the main solution. Without this solution, we will not be able to significantly mitigate climate change and the increasingly catastrophic natural disasters. Please read and sign our petition to give your support to the call for a planet-wide, humane and controlled birth stop to naturally reduce the Earth's population to a truly sustainable level of 529,000,000.

Please tell me this Billy Meir guy doesn't sound like he works for the NWO... I mean, Georgia Guide stones... I think he loves it. Let us depopulate starting with Billy Meir.

Nothing to do with NWO just logic, Humans are meant to know if you breed like flies you die like flies, the planet is NOT infinite, it is finite but we think its infinite. It happens naturally either we control our population or mother nature will try and stabilize it. From what i can see our wars will do it.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Originally posted by xpoq47

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Uh yeah....it's called LOG OFF.

If you don't like a thread - keep moving. I am finding it interesting and am curious about the OP's topic and not dismissing it out of hand.

I guess you are strapped to a chair though, and so rudeness is perfectly acceptable that case.

EH EH EH Yes!

its obvious the debunkers are control freaks and have an agenda to say the least

i will post some links about the MANY Star Men and other interesting things
there are opposites to black holes that repell, opposites to suns that shine the dark

The universe is WILD! and why not!

Read the material, may the truth set you free mate

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

reply to post by Harte

Hi Harte

i will respond asap, just quickly i will point out the obvious

Bellow tells anyone you are either unknowing or just dont tell the truth/promote lame stream media views, which one is it? i know the answer so will others who are not feeble minded

re:

Harte

EH EH Many/Most ATS members KNOW there is Secret Science mate!!! EH EH

lost out on your 1st post man, you guys will need to improve or ya handlers will get upset, where are the trolls who will give me a run for me money!

It's been my experience that "most" ATS members, at least the ones that post in this section, are woefully short on knowledge of any kind, even the most basic, and especially knowledge of science. It seems to me to be likely that you yourself have little idea of what you're trying to talk about in this thread.
When you state that ATS members "know" of "secret science," my reply would be that such a thing can hardly be so, considering they, on a daily basis, continually demonstrate that they know very little even about what you might consider "public science," or whatever term it is that paranoids use for such publicly available knowledge.

BTW, this ain't my first post, though I rarely delve into the threads of the insane.

OK so for the record you also deny there is Secret Science

WE know anything to do with ufo's gets al cia da UN-trurhs/trolls (they even got 200 million in troll funding and special software) YOU are just looking at photo's so you will never find the truth, but as your sentence above states you are not concerned with Truth are you mate! and its standard troll behavior to concentrate on photo's not the text

"Looking at photos?" I just told you, I'm not the photo guy. I have completely demolished Meiers' statements concerning his claims of what the "Plejarens" supposedly told him, not the hokey, obviously fake photos he claims to have taken. Paranoid eyes read whatever they want to read, regardless of the words in front of them, apparently.

OK so we have also established you debunk Secret Science and tell fibs for lame stream media
so your ah not one of the feeble minded are you, your all Harte arnt u

If there were such a job as to tell lies for the media, it no doubt would pay better than what I make as a math and physics teacher in an urban high school.

as for the website Paranormalis never heard of it, i bet its a lame stream media attempt at a website

Lame it is, these days. Used to be jumping. But no, it's not a shill or anything. It's still loaded with people much like yourself - ignorant, yet unable to contain their misdirected enthusiasm for outrageous stupidity.

Harte

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mahigitam

G'day Mahigitam

Yes i noticed the same thing about the IIG website

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

G'day Harte

re:
math and physics teacher

Yes understood now

1st of all we need to be like Spock (no emotion), we both disagree on Meier but agree we both need logic right?

ok so we both take a deep breath and have no emotion, we realize we are spirits born from the Creation who deserve respect no matter what the other believes or knows.

Harte Sometimes there is no easy way to say things so i just say it,dont be angry please, feel free to do same but try and be neutral when you type to be logical. Humans cling to beliefs like its air eh eh. You and i know thats silly but we both do it, i was raised church of england, i am like you just as surprised by what the Plejaren say. I was a skeptic until i read certain texts then something happens to you.

I am not saying anything to annoy, i want you to consider your life/education can close off the mind
the story of science's big discoveries is by people who where not institutionalized and so did not have boundaries/consensus. The discoveries are often just common sense with NO boundaries/consensus.

2nd you have been institutionalized via your math and physics education, dont be angry with me LISTEN/THINK
instead of concentrating on a few photo's that al cia da doctored and put back in amongst the collection
try and concentrate on the text, or have a look at the ufo movies if that is what you seek BUT the text is FAR more than a ufo,

Please consider you miss the point and are not being scientific by being concerned only with the ufo pictures

The Plejaren say we need to consider the physics taught is incorrect, does that bother you? please be like Spock (no emotion) maybe you can discover what they refer too, they also say our value of pi is incorrect, i think they say its true value is in the pyramid math among many other things.

Some secret science besides anti-gravity devices/ufo's: there are opposites to black holes that repell, opposites to suns that shine darkness, implosion device's (engines) , Rossi cold fusion, we are not alone never have been, space is not sterile its WILD! The speed of light varies throughout the universe as magnetic anomalies affect lights behavior so its not used as a measurement in space. The speed of light is VERY slow (snail pace) its not the ultimate.

I dont expect you to have an open mind, i know what you would say about cold fusion
most scientist think they know, thats why they dont know much, pride is a big problem in science too.
Please just try and ponder/reading some of the text not pictures.

I will answer your other points in prev 2 posts asap, please just ponder what i say and try reading some text not looking at pictures.

do you meditate Harte? please consider doing the figu.org meditation exercises

Religion has many people in a delusional existence since 2000 years ago but many are coming out of it now, we can only say we dont know much

Emotions/Fear block our Might/Powers of consciousness, lets not allow them entry. I ask my spirit that all negative forces get lost in deep space now.

Know this: we never die, the planet of tomorrow you will be born into again and again and again countless times. NO exceptions unless you die on another planet or in deep space, you,me and everyone else will get what we deserve. 100% guaranteed.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

reply to post by Harte

G'day Harte

re:
math and physics teacher

Yes understood now

1st of all we need to be like Spock (no emotion), we both disagree on Meier but agree we both need logic right?

ok so we both take a deep breath and have no emotion, we realize we are spirits born from the Creation who deserve respect no matter what the other believes or knows.

Harte Sometimes there is no easy way to say things so i just say it,dont be angry please, feel free to do same but try and be neutral when you type to be logical. Humans cling to beliefs like its air eh eh. You and i know thats silly but we both do it, i was raised church of england, i am like you just as surprised by what the Plejaren say. I was a skeptic until i read certain texts then something happens to you.

Nothing the imaginary Plejarens "said" was surprising to me, once I'd confirmed that every, single one of Meier's "predictions" was either incorrect or known at a time prior to when he said they told him.

On the other hand, you and I do agree in general. I would certainly say that the universe is wilder than any jungle.
Your immediate claims that I am a gov't shill, or whatever, don't bother me. The feeble minded here have clutched at that straw many times in the past when trying to deal with the facts I post. I'm used to it.
I'm not angry - just playin the dozens. It's is amusing, after all, isn't it?

Harte

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
@quarantined to stop our religious madness spreading throughout the cosmos

this is one of the only reasons I can see to have EA*RTH quarantined (but not only). Religion does have good energy and input if respected and given a chance to be viewed with open minds, but it can be high jacked and cause interference to a species development if not taken serious and presented serious.
edit on 9/17/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

Religion is like tv it does have some truth but not a lot
pray to your spirit not one of the gods

Speaking to your soul, having heart to heart's with your Higher Self, and even the Higher Self of those you wish to pray for, is a good thing. But, Family above, Higher Ups, our Spiritual Parents, (As Above So Below), do answer prayers. Our relatives who passed over answer prayers. ET's answer prayers. I speak to myself, Hey Soul, I need answers! But not pray to self.

That prayer, was about opening a realm? And it spoke of Power too much for me!

Progression is turning the dial up on all the attributes of Goodness and Love, higher and higher: Humility, Kindness, Generosity, Forgiveness, Gentleness, Equality, Freedom, etc etc....

Learn of Me For I am Humble of Heart!

Anyway, that prayer worried me.

The ple'o'sha'n's do not worry me however. Because you send Love to everyone and remind all of the ETs that its time to turn the dial up on their Love because its time to go home. Not to follow questionable orders, but to break away from all Beehive Mentalities and Loving All Souls in existence, in the Reality and the Truth, is an equality opportunity thing. That is why worrying about who is a false light is less important than extending Love to All, but never following bad orders, touching base with your own heart and soul and following your own conscience, with ET's and with Religions, all of it. I see light and dark squares in the Bible for example, never follow a "religion" and its directives. Want all theocracies gone, all war, murder, retaliation and insanity in the religious books put in history vaults and taken out of mainstream propaganda. LOVE DOES NOT HARM ANYONE. Turning the dial up on Love means LOVE COULD NOT HURT A FLY.

There are splinter groups here, ie, those who have broken away from their Culture, and some of them work with greys, do hybrid programs and they tend to be a tad Beehive, amongst the "pleiadians".

The part in the title, We are Not Alone, Never Have Been!

Yes, very much so, and I feel you have family watching over you, and your intentions regarding ufology, your own connection is good.

But you have to read all of this with discernment. And put on the armor of Love and Forgiveness, Gentleness, Equality For All, especially if you're actually remembering contact of any kind, for that is Armor and protection.
Just be Love to all and remind everyone, turn the dial up higher on your love, it's time to go home, even ET's need to be reminded, and some of them need to break away from Group Decisions and Following Orders.

Please don't encourage opening up realms. Higher Ups can just open them and walk in, its the others that can't and that is designed for a reason. TPTB seem to want to bring in the bad guys, in case you haven't noticed.
edit on 21-9-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Two Robin Williams Movies contained some jewels concerning Earth Tests, and Progression.

What Dreams May Come and Hook!

www.moviequotes.com...

Maggie: The stars are all my friends when the nightime ends, so I know I'm not alone, when I'm here, on my own. Isn't that a wonder? When you're alone, you're not alone, not really alone. ...

we could do anything or nothing all it had to be was anything, 'cause it was always us...

You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you, Peter Pan. That's where I'll be waiting

1) I've forgotten how to fly. 2) One does. (full quote)

How do you fly? Positivity! Happy Thoughts! Don't allow them to hjack our Love or Consciousness with their inequality, politics, religions and slavery. Wake up! Remember who you are. You are Light and Love, and touch base with your soul.

What Dreams May Come

We have family watching over us all the time in these tests. The more positive we are, the more loving or striving to take responsiblity for the problems around us and grow our souls/light, help others, the more Love and Goodness and Positive Cosmos assists. The opposite is true without intervention, as well.

I also feel that Billy Meier is being used by their counter-ufology, CIA/Mossad group. This doesnt mean he hasn't had sitings and contact. And that his family doesnt watch over him.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join