It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Universe Is Wild,Wilder Than Any Jungle And Why Not.We Are Not Alone, Never Have Been!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
The Universe Is Wild,Wilder Than Any Jungle And Why Not.We Are Not Alone, Never Have Been!
We are quarantined to stop our religious madness spreading throughout the cosmos, Star Men are like us and as gullible as we are. The many cultures on earth are from many different places of the cosmos.

www.futureofmankind.co.uk...

I know its not for everyone, Its for those who are ready and will read.
I know some people will cling to what the lame stream media or religion tells them
or that the universe as unimaginably old and immense as it is they think its sterile but for planet earth
thats ok with me

You need to look beyond the controversy over Billy's ufo photo's and actually read what Billy says
if you cant do that it says a lot, like you are not ready to be enlightened so dont expect me to respond.
edit on 17-9-2012 by HiGilgamesh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Sure, i believe it. But the plejarian foundation? Do you really think were that gullible?

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by HiGilgamesh

Welcome to the Future Of Mankind, the largest English-language resource for information primarily produced by Billy Meier, contactee of the Plejaren Federation and founder of FIGU.

No thanks

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
@quarantined to stop our religious madness spreading throughout the cosmos

this is one of the only reasons I can see to have EA*RTH quarantined (but not only). Religion does have good energy and input if respected and given a chance to be viewed with open minds, but it can be high jacked and cause interference to a species development if not taken serious and presented serious.
edit on 9/17/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

Welcome to the Future Of Mankind, the largest English-language resource for information primarily produced by Billy Meier, contactee of the Plejaren Federation and founder of FIGU.

No thanks

there are those who listen to controversy over photos so dont read the material

Like this is how to pray, to your spirit and the universe (The Creation) not one of the gods

our spirit is the Creation, a god

1. My spirit, you are all-mighty.

2. Your name shall be honoured.

3. Your realm shall open (incarnate) in me.

4. Your might (might of the consciousness) shall unfold in me, on earths and in universes.

5. Give me my daily bread (love, wisdom) today so I recognise my responsibility and I recognise the truth.

6. And do not throw me into confusion and delusion, but release me from my misunderstanding.

7. For the realm, the power (power of knowledge) and the knowledge within me are yours (Universe) in eternity.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by phroziac
Sure, i believe it. But the plejarian foundation? Do you really think were that gullible?

ok so none of them send advice?

Like this:
To worry about the past is futile for to do so hampers our progress and success. Only unwise people wallow in the sadness, worry, pain, fear and doubts of past events. Furthermore, it is also unintelligent and demoralizing to worry about tomorrow and other future matters, since by worrying about things we repress and overlook truly important matters. This precipitates fidgetiness and incompetence in our manner of thinking, our feelings and actions and leads, in turn, to faulty actions, thoughts, and failures which are encumbered with insurmountable hardships. Worrying about tomorrow, the following day or other future days and times results in pessimistic promises, poor performances, as well as destructive thoughts, feelings and actions, against which the individual is defenseless.

On every single day that exists in a future of tomorrows or the days-after-tomorrow or in days and times even beyond, we must influence and cope with all those matters we cannot act against, change, influence or guide in such a way whereby we become the winners of the daily battles, so we gain the greatest benefit of each day. We must continually conquer and assimilate fears, apprehensions, grief, worry, pain, doubt, and so forth to gain their benefit and the best they offer us. We must not gather and amass yesterday's, today's and tomorrow's burdens into one package nor should we wallow in them, for this can produce our collapse. Should any negative matters appear, regardless of how trying and shattering they may be, they are but a mere episode in our lives, and within seconds they will irretrievably elude into the past. Hence, such negative matters should be conquered and assimilated rationally and logically as swiftly as possible, so they do not become chronic burdens whereby grief, worry, fears, pain, doubt, apprehension, and other things turn into headlocks for us and become a daily horror.

As a rule, rarely do the experiences and events of only the current day plunge us into fear, despair and the like. On the contrary. The experiences and events of one day do not bring us to the brink of a nervous breakdown. Instead, we usually have on one hand the fears, apprehensions, worries, grief and doubts for tomorrow, the day after that, and the future in general with the consequence that people often experience last-minute-panic attacks. On the other hand we experience guilt for things that occurred yesterday, the day before or some other past time. Our memory seizes things of the past at any cost which then create fear and the dread of what tomorrow and the near future may bring.

Our lives are very rich in substance. They are entwined and interwoven with countless negative and positive things. Still, it is within our power to form our experiences into things with a neutral-positive balance, to cope with them and to live. May we all, therefore, make the most of each day without fears, apprehensions, pain, grief, doubt, worry or the like. Instead, may we learn to conquer and master these things so we may be cheerful and free and able to state with dignity in the last minute of our lives: "I have lived my life honorably and in evolutionary fulfillment, and to a good measure I have satisfied the duties of the [Creational] laws."
'Billy' Eduard Albert Meier

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
What is Billy Meier selling today? Been awhile since I've seen this old fraudster name on a forum or board. Still pushing the contactee thing I see.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
@quarantined to stop our religious madness spreading throughout the cosmos

this is one of the only reasons I can see to have EA*RTH quarantined (but not only). Religion does have good energy and input if respected and given a chance to be viewed with open minds, but it can be high jacked and cause interference to a species development if not taken serious and presented serious.
edit on 9/17/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

Religion is like tv it does have some truth but not a lot
pray to your spirit not one of the gods

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

there are those who listen to controversy over photos so dont look very hard

There are also those who have looked into the whole Billy Meier Hoax and come to the conclusion that it is /was a Hoax .... sometimes laughably so .
Billy has his own forum here on ATS and by rights this thread should reside there

edit on 17-9-2012 by gortex because: edit to spell

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1409

figu.org sell books/cd's but its not necessary to buy one mate, the links provided will enlighten try it you need it eh eh, you know respect, love things we can do with, cause and effect

if its not your level thats ok with me

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

there are those who listen to controversy over photos so dont look very hard

Their are also those who have looked into the whole Billy Meier Hoax and come to the conclusion that it is /was a Hoax .... sometimes laughably so .
Billy has his own forum here on ATS and by rights this thread should reside there

so get lost gortex, why post then?

yes get lost

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
While I certainly don't think the Universe is lifeless, I'm not gullible enough to believe in some fake "Federation" that claims we are under quarantine. NONE of these groups have proof beyond "channeling" or "just take my word for it."
Using Meier as a base for belief is, well, look for yourself.

www.iigwest.com...

The Billy Meier Case by Derek Bartholomaus and Ivan Alvarado The Billy Meier Case is one of the most famous, and most controversial, UFO contactee cases in modern UFOlogy. Eduard Albert "Billy" Meier claims to have been in contact with "extra-terrestrial humans" since he was five years old. Now in his seventies he claims to still be in regular contact with these "extra-terrestrial humans" whom he calls "The Plejarans". Throughout the years he has presented various forms of evidence to support his claims of extra-terrestrial contact. Most UFO researchers do not believe in the claims of Billy Meier and many have described the case as a hoax. Until Billy Meier personally reveals that he has perpetrated a hoax the IIG can only present evidence that demonstrates how his evidence can be created by non-extra-terrestrial means. The Independent Investigations Group became involved in the case in 2003. The links below will take you to sections of the IIG’s report on the Billy Meier Case. New links will be added as new sections of the report are completed.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

so get lost gortex
yes get lost

Can't handle the truth eh

It is you promoting a Hoaxer therefor it is you that should ......

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by HiGilgamesh
We are quarantined to stop our religious madness spreading throughout the cosmos,

We have only been to the moon and back. We are not even close to traveling the vast distances of space, not to mention, baptizing the first extraterrestrial, so I do not think they have anything to worry about.

The many cultures on earth are from many different places of the cosmos.

Then why are all of us roughly 99% genetically alike?

I think I'll pass.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

so get lost gortex
yes get lost

Can't handle the truth eh

It is you promoting a Hoaxer therefor it is you that should ......

no i dont get angry i just say get lost
i can tell you are one of these posters who enjoy annoying, eh eh, it says a lot
i just think when ww3 happens i will just tell myself they are mostly same as you and got what they deserve, so keep it up, every cloud has a silver lining

hey whats the difference between al cia da and a pedophile?

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by IEtherianSoul9

We are quarantined to stop our religious madness spreading throughout the cosmos,

We have only been to the moon and back. We are not even close to traveling the vast distances of space, not to mention, baptizing the first extraterrestrial, so I do not think they have anything to worry about.

The many cultures on earth are from many different places of the cosmos.

Then why are all of us roughly 99% genetically alike?

I think I'll pass.

not true as the scientists say most DNA is junk, you have science and you have secret science

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

yes i have seen the disinfo

like i said i know some people will cling to what the lame stream media or religion tells them thats ok with me

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

not true as the scientists say most DNA is junk, you have science and you have secret science

In fact, about five or ten years ago, Geneticists discovered that there isn't any "junk" DNA in our code, and that they had been mistaken and today no longer use the term at all.

Update your brain, or get a new one.

Harte

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

How charming, yes i can tell you havnt read any Meier material
and
no it was only recently they admitted a lesser amount of DNA is junk but still claim a good % is junk

Science knows that all DNA is important man but they say its junk and people believe it as that's what tv tells them

also i repeat this you have science and you have secret science

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Disinfo from a group that's trying to filter out the fakes to get to the facts?
You know denial is not just a river, right?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join