It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you getting the premonition that a lot of people seem to be getting?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
This thread is really interesting. Half the people agree with the OP, they can feel the awakening. Like me and millions like me all you posters who feel this 'event' lets call it - your spirit is rising and you can feel that.
The rest of you, well you just have to believe us. This is not paranoia. It is not the product of reading too many threads on ATS! It is not Doom Gloom! It is a very real physical feeling which comes from our spirits.

Yes, something huge is coming. Not the end of the world on Dec 21st. I don't know what it is.

There may be war between Japan and China
There may be war in Iran. The USA and Russia might get involved in a war which devastates the whole of the Middle East.
Aliens might come down to save us.

1 or none of these things might happen - or none of them. But that is not the premonition we are all feeling. What we feel is from a spiritual level. There is a awakening coming. Those who feel it should embrace it. Those who don't feel it should seek to learn from those of us who do feel it.

The world is about to change is amazing ways. I can't tell you exactly what those ways are, but I can tell you for those that feel it now, for those who prepare with meditation, who can open there hearts to Love, bring the white light of Spirit into this dimension, it will be a beautiful change, one which saves us.

It feels like a sense of impending doom because we are framing it in the scary unknown. There is no need to be afraid.

Peace love and light to you all. By the end of the year this feeling will be gone and we will all be able to get on with our spiritual work. It will start making much more sense by then. :O)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blender Ace
Be specific, people! Otherwise you're attributing way, WAY too much significance to vague feelings of fear and anxiety.

Of COURSE something bad is going to happen. Some THING always happens. And then something happens after that. And after that. I guarantee it'll be bad for some and good for others.

I think, for those of you who subscribe to the something's-going-to-happen mentality, you are doing the equivalent of running into a room of people and shouting
WATCH OUT!
For what? What are you warning us about?
I don't know....but something's going to happen. I can feel it.

Surely you've got to see how useless and just silly that sort of behavior is.

We're just talking about it. We're not hurting anyone.
You're certainly not helping. You're fear-mongering. You're doing exactly what TPTB want you to do (be afraid of everything).

He wanted confirmation he was not alone in his feelings and he got that confirmation from many people.

My warning is for me not you ...

Get your own warning .... or not ....

edit on 18-9-2012 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
We know that there are subtle changes in the universal background radiation and possibly in the solar radiation as well since some of them have actually been measured by scientists. We also know that different colors (frequencies) of light can have an effect on how we feel and how we perceive the world around us. So maybe the subtle changes in other radiation sources can have similar effects on the human psyche.

With that said, I propose that it may be entirely possible that these changes are overstimulating the human paranoid gland. - LOL

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I too have been getting an odd feeling. Lately i am more paranoid than before... thanks to this thread i know im not alone. But the feeling is intense sometimes... like some really big is about to happen!

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Zane Zackerly

Dear Zane Zackerly,

On a daily basis we are bombarded with news of strange animal deaths, unusual weather, possible wars and threats of complete financial failure and some of it is so real it cannot be avoided. It does not take a genius to understand that the economy is terrible, unemployment is high and government doesn't have enough money to care for everyone. Shut off your television and stop reading ATS for a bit. What is coming is coming.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I spent some quiet time for a few minutes: no TV, no radio, no computer, etc.

The feeling came back to me again and this time it overtook all of my thoughts. I could not shake it for several minutes.

I think talking about it on this forum, and thinking about it all day, opened me up to becoming more acquainted with it.

I think I may have gotten some new information.

I want to emphasize that the rest of this is what I think I got in the way of an addition to the basic premonition.

I think this next part was meant solely for me but I'd be interested to know if anyone else has had a more powerful experience, especially a personal one.

I am the first to admit that what I post in my bold type below is something that I do not feel comfortable posting, at least not without some confirmation.

I plan to meditate on this some more, and I hope I can post later that my new impression was confirmed, or that I was just "caught up in the moment" and my mind was adding to the basic premise.

My additional impressions:

As I was literally overwhelmed once again by the feeling, there seemed to be an intelligible "warning" contained within it.

I heard a sentence go through my head so fast that the meaning was conveyed, but as I type these words, I'm having to paraphrase it. I could not tell you the exact words I heard, but the meaning was clear.

The sentence that flashed through my head: YOU MUST UNDERSTAND THAT SOMETHING REALLY BAD IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN, BUT EVERYTHING WILL END UP BEING OKAY.

I had to stop and ask myself if I had let the premonition get to me a little too much or if I really heard in my spirit what I think I heard.

I asked within myself if I am still talking about something bad happening, but not to me specifically. (I still lean toward believing that it's something bad on a large scale, like a disaster affecting a lot of people, or something).

I am really going to meditate on this.

I emphasize: I BELIEVE that this additional warning was directed at me and me only. I'm not posting this to alarm anyone or anything like that. I think something is going to happen on a large scale that might personally cause me great fear or something, and the new warning was meant to give me an advance "heads up."

I think the overall premonition I started this thread with is something universal that quite a few people are obviously experiencing. I think this last message was directed solely at me through the voice of God, or a psychic impression, or intuition, or my tapping into the collective unconscious, or whatever you want to call it.

I almost think I should not have posted this.

Those of you who have experienced THE PREMONITION, have you tried to meditate on it, or see if you can get any more detail from it? I'd really be interested to know.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by EllaMarina
reply to post by FluffyWuffles

Interesting comment. It sounds like you really have it bad. Is there any chance of you describing what the original dream images were?

There are several dreams, one is like a B-Grade horror flick. But this is the one that
is the most intense and generates the most potent emotional response.

But there's another, I am standing in a city... exactly where I don't know as I don't remember
any of the buildings from my home-town.

The sky is brilliant blue, almost violet in colour...it can be see through occassional patches
in the heavy cloud cover that seems to be perpetually hanging in the sky.

The sun hangs in the sky, but it's brighter than usual and it is so hot, so very terribly hot,
the air itself seems to burn as I take a breath. Even with the clouds it is so unforgivingly
hot, like standing to lose to a flame.

I am on a bridge, it spans what used to be a river but is now a deep dry and cracked river bed.

I am alone, there aren't any people around me, I remember that I have to get somewhere,
quickly, that there is not much time left but I have long since given up on reaching my destination.

I collapse, the heat is too much, the sun burns my poor pale white skin terrribly, it is a
brilliant white colour. Visible like a brilliant beacon through the clouds.

I know that I am dying, I roll over to look up at the white clouds with their patches of
brilliant blue/violet sky and hold my hand up to block out the sun.

I die... I actually die in this dream, I feel my body dying, I feel myself take my last
shuddering breath and my body feel so heavy, like a leaden weight... even though I
am lying on the ground I feel as if I am falling, is this what death feels like?

I have the same dream, several times a month, have had this same dream for years now...

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

When I was young (as in 7-8 years old), I was asked what I would be doing when I was 50. I thought this was an absurd question, because I knew nothing would be the same, and I may not even be alive.
Even now, at 29, I still don't want to have children, and don't even really think much or put much stock into the future as we know it. It's not paranoia, because I've just always accepted it as fact. Accepted that life will ultimately change from daily living to daily survival.
It's never been something to dread or fear...but always prepare for. My parents give "survival" Christmas gift every year. Not as a doomsday kind of thing, but purely as a safety preparedness gift. Simple things like filtration systems, sun ovens, portable toilets, etc. useful items in case of a disaster.
I would say, in the last 3 years though, it has definitely become a more urgent need to "dig in". My husband and I bought a house. We have good food storage and good survival storage. We are putting our time and effort into "survival gardens", and even fortifying our home for easier protection.
Obviously you can't plan for everything,but I'd say we are damn close. And I have no fear or anxiety about the coming years. What will be will be, and all I can do is my best to prepare for it.
I have no doubt the storm is coming.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Actually I have a feeling, because of my study of the Bible and world events, that although tragic things on on the horizon, the destruction of wicked and rebellious mankind being one of them, that wonderful beautiful things are about to happen. The liberation of all peace loving people, and an establishment of a just government by God on earth where the meek will live undisturbed. What exciting times to be living in!

Something that may be of interest of readers of this thread:

Doomsday, Fact, Fiction, and Fantasy

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Chilling aint it?
The anticipation of something unknown & grand.
Most of us with our eyes open to the global and individual status feel something BIG happening in the not so distant future...
Lets just hope for the best I guess?

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
What got me looking into conspiracies was a sense that "the heart beat of the earth" was quickening to a point that I had to stop and begin looking at what was changing and what needed to be studied and understood. After digging through conspiracies and secret societies I can see what society labels as important and choose the opposite or what works for me. The feeling of anxiety has left me and is replaced by peace and calm and I choose not to fear or worry but to enjoy my family, to appreciate people, and accept what is to come. My out of the box thinking is if we are a people divided from a single source. Maybe there is a finite number of souls that have been divided into too many people. What could come might be a condensing of life back to the predetermined number of original souls... My fear is that TPTB are clearly aware of an upcoming change and may be powerful enough to avert it thus denying us whatever thing it is we have been expecting.
edit on 19-9-2012 by deviloshdoughnuts because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Ive been having the same feeling for awhile now this year its been getting stronger

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
People need to put the bleak news they feel beset with in context. This is the age of the Internet and anything that happens around the world is instantly relayed across the globe and is amplified ...in no small part thanks to forums like ATS, here.

Things aren't that bad, actually. The immediate nature of information nowadays acts like a magnifying glass and this must be appreciated before people start donning foil caps and moving into their bunkers.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sablicious
People need to put the bleak news they feel beset with in context. This is the age of the Internet and anything that happens around the world is instantly relayed across the globe and is amplified ...in no small part thanks to forums like ATS, here.

Things aren't that bad, actually. The immediate nature of information nowadays acts like a magnifying glass and this must be appreciated before people start donning foil caps and moving into their bunkers.

People are not reporting that they are beset with bleak news..... where did you read that?

People are feeling a spiritual awakening which they are interpenetrating according to their personal paradigm. So the Christian poster above reports it within the concepts of his/her faith. I report it as being a spiritual awakening, the OP reports it as being an ominous premonition. Others report it as a feeling of paranoia. You see a reaction to impending bad news. These feelings are real, and come from within. They are not necessarily reactions to the doom and gloom being reported across the world. Although in some cases they may be. In reality something much bigger than just peoples 'doom meters' going off is going on!

edit on 19-9-2012 by nothingwrong because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

It's kind of funny that you post this - my wife and I just had a similar conversation.

She just, out of the blue, during a trip to the grocery store, says to me - "Do you ever feel like the whole world seems to be holding it's breath - like that split second between when the first person throws food in a high school cafeteria and when the food fight begins?"

I know exactly what she is saying BUT I don't think it is anything to do with something coming- I just think it is how bad the economy (at least in the US) is and people are generally not happy - so when something major happens - like the stuff in the middle east right now - people "hold their breath" waiting for the reaction. It's more, in my opinion, a side effect of the doom and gloom all over the news and net. Just my two pennies. Thanks for the post.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

I'm not saying this to be a smart(butt), but to answer honestly as these threads tend to attract affirmative responses, making it appear as though the "feeling" is widespread to the point of near unanimity.

Anyhow, I'm very intuitive, and often have experiences of very specific preminitions (from the mundane to major events.) I have no such "doomy" feeling of late, despite the over-abundance of fear marketed to the populace recently. In fact, I feel as though we're looking forward in coming years to relative peace and economic growth. Ir history is any indicator, I'm probably right.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blinkydoo

It's kind of funny that you post this - my wife and I just had a similar conversation.

She just, out of the blue, during a trip to the grocery store, says to me - "Do you ever feel like the whole world seems to be holding it's breath - like that split second between when the first person throws food in a high school cafeteria and when the food fight begins?"

yeah i feel that. strongly. everything is waiting.

but like you say - there is an awakening going on ... people are evolving spiritually and changing...
or as others are saying the earth is giving birth.

horrible and difficult times may be ahead - but 'no pain no gain' so the saying goes
i dont think we should fear anything because the awakening is worth it... i think the awakening is the real point...

and the earth being shook up and society being shook up and people being out of their comfort zones is perhaps necessary for the awakening to occur and spread...

so maybe the human race is learning to grown in 'love' and 'togetherness' towards a higher level of evolution...via the dramas which are occurring/may occur on earth....

i asked once why women had to suffer such enormous pain when giving birth. i didn't think it was fair and couldn't understand why it should be...

the answer i got was: 'without great pain, it is not possible to know great love'.

so maybe that applies to the awakening too....and to things that are to come....

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Of course everything will be all right in the end, even if I die a lousy death. Nobody can harm that mystical energy that binds to the Earth... but that is no good reason to allow so much suffering to persist now. I refuse to put on a blindfold because I believe nobody can really harm me no matter what they do to my body. Not everyone shares this belief (I am not talking about heaven, I don't believe those myths) and it is for them I wish to always fight on the side of the honest and pure, to make all of my actions transparent and keep spreading the message that we are all the same and if we only treated each other all like family (we are, btw) then we would see so many of our problems dissolve away.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zane Zackerly

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
Most will never admit it, and some may not even realize it, but others may become somewhat disappointed, after waking up in the morning of the day after, and realizing that nothing happened. I think that some of those people would just jump right on the bandwagon, by answering with a "Yes! I have been feeling it too!", for no actual reason aside from wishful thinking.

Once again: if you had the feeling you'd know it, and you'd know that something is about to happen.

That's why I chose the word "premonition".
and your point is............???

I had not yet given my own personal opinion, regarding this supposed 'Feeling/Premonition'. I was just saying that there are some people, who would lie about it by answering your question with a "Yes. Me Too!!!", even though they know dam well that they have had no such premonition. For some, it is only 'wishful thinking', and nothing more.

and one more thing, before I go....

Originally posted by Zane Zackerly

if you had the feeling you'd know it, [color=B58F72]and you'd know that something is about to happen.
Nope......Not at all.

The future is not yet here. You may [color=B58F72]think you know, but you do not actually [color=B58F72]know.

When speaking of the future, '[color=81C99E]Change' is the only true certainty.
[color=787878](Well, unless you were to include 'Death', but 'Death' is 'Change'.....)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by nothingwrong

Originally posted by nothingwrong

[color=E6E38A]The world is about to change is amazing ways. I can't tell you exactly what those ways are, but I can tell you for those that feel it now, for those who prepare with meditation, who can open there hearts to Love, bring the white light of Spirit into this dimension, it will be a beautiful change, one which saves us.
Well Bravo, Captain Obvious.
Bravo....

'Change is an absolute. It is constant. Always has been. Always will be.

Some sort of significantly amazing change??
Nah..... No more amazing than any other day/year/etc.....

edit on 9/19/12 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join