It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you getting the premonition that a lot of people seem to be getting?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zane Zackerly

You know you're having this premonition (and not just general anxiety), if you can't shake the feeling, and it persists in your spirit or even if it comes and goes, you definitely know when it has returned.

Is anyone here getting this same premonition?

Hello, my first post here after a long time as a reader...I hope I'm not too rambly.
The OP's post inspired me to join up and reply.

I myself have been having a terrible sense of dread for the last several years, coupled
with the feeling that there's just something 'not right' with the world in some way that I
cannot properly aritulcate. It's not something you can point to or look at, it's almost
intangible, but the feeling is that 'something' is comming.. whether or not that is an
event, a thing, who knows?

One morning, after one of the most bizare dreams I've ever had... where I saw some
truly awful horrifying things that scared me to much I never slept for two days... this feeling
remains that what I saw that night.. those terrible images, those.. sounds were a warning
of some sort.

I have this growing urge to get 'away' from everyone, just be somewhere else.. but I
don't know where I am supposed to go or what I am supposed to do. I have begun
selling up my assetts, my investment property, the nice car, setting up a self managed
superannuation fund and begun turning everything into physical metal, gold and silver,
I've unknowingly been stocking up on food, like a robot.

I've responded to this persistant feeling of dread in some unusual ways, for example
I have become interested in things learned first aid, hunting, butchering, cooking, and
get this... i've become fascinated by blacksmithing! Yes.. I've started a blacksmithing
course, something that I NEVER in a million years thought I would ever be interested in.

People think i've 'gone native', trust me.. I am the last guy you would ever think would
know how to kill game, deal with the remains, butcher the game, and then cook the
game in a fry pan I made myself from iron...

I have never been interested in what Americans call 'Prepping', never been interested
in owning all these bars of silver and a handful of small gold bars.

I'm a software developer for cying out loud, a rational man of the 21st century!

It is a feeling I cannot shake, even when at the office, in a meeting, giving a presentation..
you are constantly feeling as if you are being watched, that 'something' is not right, I used
to enjoy being in the city amoungst the throngs of people with the gleaming high-rise
buildings, but now.. they just make me nervous.

The feeling persists equally during the day or the night, but night time probably gives my
mind more time to dwell on what troubles me, the problem is that all I have is the premonition
or 'gut' feeling that something absolutely horrible is about to befall us all and that there's
no way to avoid it.

The terrible dreams continue, the feeling of dread that just will not leave.

Yes i've had a full psyche evaluation and medical check-up, including a head to toe MRI
at my cost, nothing wrong.

I have met other people purly by chance who are feeling the same way, it's weird.. it is
as if a whole load of people have either been frightened out of their collective wits and
are 'acting out' or we've been warned and are preparing.

I settle soon on a very remote property in victoria soon, and am continuing my efforts..
almost as a second life, unknown to even my closest friends, who would think i'm completely nuts.

Am I nuts?
edit on 18-9-2012 by FluffyWuffles because: Formating and spacing

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by FluffyWuffles

Many of us would believe you're more rational and sane than most of the world.... given the events and issues plaguing our nation and world. It also sounds like you just need to feel as though you have some control... in a world that's gone totally out of control.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
“All through my life I've had this strange unaccountable feeling that something was going on in the world, something big, even sinister, and no one would tell me what it was."
"No," said the old man, "that's just perfectly normal paranoia. Everyone in the Universe has that.”

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Lets be honest, the people with this feeling are already pre-disposed to hanging out on a forum which trys to fortell the worse possible situations and bizzare consirapices, basically doomsaying every coming month.

If you read enough of that, you're going to be conditioning yourself to being predisposed to feeling paranoid and have a heavy sense of outside interference looking to bring about the end of days.

While it is logical to be paranoid of what is unknown and may not be out to do you well, there is a point where paranoia and reasoning become intertwined causing delusions.

Be paranoid of fact and truth, not supposistion and shadows.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Hyena

Ease back, turbo. Actually, I'm new to posting here. Sure, sometimes it's good ol paranoia. I'm sure we've all thought of that. But let's not trivialize everyone's concerns. Nothing wrong with having an open mind. Besides, I don't think anyone here is going crazy over it yet.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by FluffyWuffles

Interesting comment. It sounds like you really have it bad. Is there any chance of you describing what the original dream images were?

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by bintim
reply to post by Dan001

"Honestly, though. Did we really think all of this could sustain itself?? I'm certain Life is not supposed to be like this!! It all seems so UNREAL. This can't be reality. We all realize this, and are expressing it."

I have had the exact same thought for the last few years. This can't be reality.....................it doesn't make sense. If we are truly spiritual beings, something got majorly messed up. I don't know what is coming, but bring it on already. I don't expect to survive and that is actually ok with me at this time.

Wish I could afford a trip to Peru and do the ayahuasca thing.................a little off topic, but whatever.

I have thought the same thing lately....

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I watched in horror as the recession began in Las Vegas in 10/forgot date/2004, when it was announced on the local news that Pulte Homes stated they were reducing their prices by 25%. This was the beginning of the end of mine and many others hopes, dreams, careers, financial security, mental, physical and emotional well-being, investment property, etc. My gut feeling was something else was going on in the world beyond our control. I needed to know what was going on. Something strong--a gut feeling, a knowing--was pulling me to the East Coast. I packed up and headed east. Long story short, I was eventually lead to the book "Behold A Pale Horse" (William Cooper), which pretty much has answered my questions and satisfied my curiosity. I now use it as a source of reference for what is happening in the world. It looks like a marked-up bible. Read between the lines and the truth it possesses will calm and enlighten you. To add fuel to the fire, my father died last year and 20+ people that my parents knew personally have since passed as well, including one today...this is not normal. I have adjusted to the new normal reluctantly but grateful to be informed, and I am surviving. What you are all feeling is real and not necessarily paranoia. I and some of my associates have the feeling too, like something big is about to happen...something major that will change life as we know it. A lot of what's on TV is about apocalyptic events, including movies, documentaries, etc....like we are being prepared for something. People are on edge, not at their best, and the earth is in a state of unrest with earthquakes, hurricanes, record temperature extremes, flooding, tsunamis, etc. May the Creator and Divine Intervention be with us all, as we are going to need it in the coming days and years.
edit on 18-9-2012 by VegasGurl because: content edit

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Zane Zackerly

Yes, I know exactly what you mean.
I have been saying it for a while now. There is a general feeling of anticipation... I feel as if I am waiting for something... very strange...

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by moniesisfun

I've had hardcore issues in my gut...literally...for the last 5 days. I've never felt like this before. Has my liver ached before? Sure, too much alcohol...but this is different. I feel sore nearly everywhere ever so slightly. My kidneys are panging a few times a day. My whole gut is like two inches more sticking out than it was the previous week before it started

thats insane i have the same exact symptoms! you describe how i feel so close its like i said it! same time frame,but no alcohol for me.
i also feel a strange sense that is stronger than paranoia more ominous.
edit on 18-9-2012 by spacejosh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
After being a hardcore scaredy cat during my childhood I've chilled out alot in adulthood. Certainly some scenario's are hard to steel yourself against, but you just have to shake it off and trust in the fact we've been trudging along for god know's how many years, already had our fair share of disasters yet we are still here.

Perhaps it's to do with getting older. How many times do we hear about old people feeling out of touch with the world, scared of today's world?. When most of us become of pensionable age the UK alone will be chock full of oldies. Perhaps we will be known in the future as the lost generations, so full of fear of the unknown it crippled us while the world and it's young just merrily get's on with it and laugh's at all of us paranoid crusty gits.
edit on 18-9-2012 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Let's see, in the post-911 world the economy's tanking, the fascists are taking over, we're about to be plunged into WW3, most of us are broke, and we live under de facto martial law. Not to mention that the ptb are poisoning our water, our air, our food, and our minds. You're not "paranoid" if they ARE trying to kill you. The problem is, we've become so inured to our predicament that all we can do is shrug and yawn at the headlines. If you can't "feel it in your bones" maybe you're too far gone...or already dead.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
We urge you all to stay guarded and vigilant. Bad things are coming for you, and the more alert you are the better. There are a lot of reasons to be afraid and scared this year, and as a good citizen we expect you not only to devour our terrorizing future scenarios, but to further spread and instill your fears in others. If you like the system we have created for you, you must fight to protect it.

Humanity is steadily evolving in these treacherous times, and their filthy messages of love, companionship, brotherhood and symbiosis are all challenging our matrix. We are aligned with powerful forces, and we need every good citizen to harmonize with our force; the fear. We must instill fear in all aspects of their lives, and it does not matter whether you talk about nibiru, anti-Christ, WW III, pole shift or judgment day. We must attack the cattle from all sides, before too many of them figure out that their power, the love, is always much stronger than fear in every aspects imaginable. They are plentiful and could overthrow us all in the matter of hours and days.

Loyal citizens, please do your part by helping to contain them by fear, the force they are so scared of. Every day the cattle believes fear is an unstoppable and unmovable force, that day shall be a victorious day for us. Every day we keep the cattle in the dark about the unimaginable and divine power they all hold within, we then move closer to our target and agenda. Our most important secret is that love is more powerful than fear by the fact that the cattle will challenge any fear they have to protect the ones they love. If we can have them all aligning with the force of fear in these very important times, we WILL win. Thank you for your participation loyal citizen, thank you for doing your part for us.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

I have the same feeling from time to time. I think it could be that im watching/reading to much news...

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Without question alot of what people are posting here is a direct result of recent (post 9/11) events and the resultant calamities. Add to that the overload of the Information Age and the InterWeb and it's a no-brainer. How could people NOT feel that way?

But there are lots of us --- you'll find us sprinked across this thread --- that are older and have had these feelings for decades before all the recent developments. And as I said in my initial post, no one filled me with these ideas. My family was not religious. There was no struggles or concerns of this ilk. The feelings just came on their own as early in my life as I can remember.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Dan001

I was going to say that I know something will happen, my husband has been feeling it longer than I have, his just over a year and mine since May of this year. My feelings have ranged from:
1. Heart palpitations
2. Anxiety
3. Lack of focus
4. Not caring about anything
5. Dread
6. Severe sweating
7. Life like dreams.

I am either going through early menopause (I'm 35) or it's this feeling.
For example: my husband booked me flight to fly down to Florida to visit my family and when he brought up the flight and everything, the heart palpatations started up again. I am not terrified of flying, since I have been flying since I was a baby. Who knows what it really is? Now I feel meh.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I have had similar, myself- but mine were accompanied by nearly weekly dreams of us all packing up (as a race) and getting on ginormous spaceships. Always at night....

I still have this ... It's not a feeling. It's like it's a part of my mental makeup, but it gives me a nudge ever so often. It comes up for minor things (like my g/f's job going into the toilet). I/ we always end up preparing and coming out on top. Her new job outclasses the old one quite nicely.

It's a feeling of massive "something" is coming.. but I just "meh" and expect to have preparations "in time" for whatever is going to come. I do this automatically.

All I can say OP is... expect to prepare without knowing you are preparing.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

That's odd you mention the night..that's usually when I start getting these swears, palpatations and so on. I also have been getting yucky headaches in the evening only. My husband gets worried about MT headaches and askswhere it's located and it's been in the center if the forehead, in which he says it could be my third eye opening. So maybe something will happen at night, what ever that may be?

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

May I kindly point you towards this thread?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Well lets see. Democrats brought us WWI,WWII,Korean War,Vietnam, and Iraq wars. Yes, Iraq was the Democrats war,they just didn't want their base to know it. So since a Democrat is in the White House war is a good possibility but more likely will wait until there is a Republican in the White House to blame it on. Here are a few quotes from Democrats on WMD's that they now to say never existed but have now been found in Syria. (joy joy) The lies from the left are incredible.

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

"Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face."
--Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
--Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
Letter to President Clinton, signed by:
-- Democratic Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others, Oct. 9, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
-Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."
-- Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999

"There is no doubt that ... Saddam Hussein has reinvigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam continues to redefine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a licit missile program to develop longer-range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies."
Letter to President Bush, Signed by:
-- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), and others, Dec 5, 2001

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and th! e means of delivering them."
-- Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."
-- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join