It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you getting the premonition that a lot of people seem to be getting?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by deometer

Nice cloud over the volcano. It appears to be making some geomagnetic forces like before an earthquake or eruption.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by moniesisfun
reply to post by Zane Zackerly

Well I can tell by your response that you've never had a feeling so strong like this that comes...and goes...and nothing happens.

Guess we'll have to wait and see!

Ah, tell you what, I'll throw you a bone.

I've had hardcore issues in my gut...literally...for the last 5 days. I've never felt like this before. Has my liver ached before? Sure, too much alcohol...but this is different. I feel sore nearly everywhere ever so slightly. My kidneys are panging a few times a day. My whole gut is like two inches more sticking out than it was the previous week before it started.

I've either got something seriously wrong with me, else my body is having psychosomatic reactions to subconscious doom!!!

So maybe this is my way of picking up the signals and I've yet to figure it out. . . I get bloated

edit on 17-9-2012 by moniesisfun because: (no reason given)

Curious...how fun is money? Are you implying a materialistic mentality? If you are it could explain why you can't "feel" what the others are speaking of.

Although 2012 propaganda is something to take with a grain of salt...you should try to be a bit more empathetic towards sensitive people...

You might not be able to focus and feel the subtle energies that provoke emotions like this...

Chances are you are partially right, but so are the others that are feeling something...

I am not trying to be rude, but it seems in some of your comments that you are..or like I suspect you are too insensitive, maybe fake an empathetic gesture for others sake...because you were wrong doesn't mean all these people are wrong too...

If your name is actually sarcasm and you aren't blinded by the dollar signs..I take back what I said and I apologize for my post...

picture a monkey in the corner...a really really smart monkey...he has realized to count bananas...and the more bananas the better eh?...snap out of it...there is more to this life...and it's realm is subtle, and those that can feel it are blessed and those that can't should try to listen and learn...

Again I am sorry if I am wrong about you...but I have heard too many of these types of comments...your brothers are hurting...and you just pass it off.

sensitives can feel the slightest breeze, non sensitives would deny a hurricane until their lovely house collapses.

Sorry again that you are the brunt of my anguish...but if I am wrong about you then none of these words should hurt at all.......BRO

edit on 9/17/2012 by Drala because: Chuck Norris said so...want to argue about it?

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I know the feeling you're talking about and have it myself. I think I know what the feeling behind it all is too. It's not that a giant catastrophe is necessarily coming but rather that you're losing faith in the system (or it could totally be gone at this point). It's just a giant emptiness, where there was once a feeling of security in our banking and government systems there's now just a giant void accompanied by the realization that there's nothing in place to keep the situation in the country/world from getting worse.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aazadan
I know the feeling you're talking about and have it myself. I think I know what the feeling behind it all is too. It's not that a giant catastrophe is necessarily coming but rather that you're losing faith in the system (or it could totally be gone at this point). It's just a giant emptiness, where there was once a feeling of security in our banking and government systems there's now just a giant void accompanied by the realization that there's nothing in place to keep the situation in the country/world from getting worse.

That is definately a large part of it. It is very sad to think that America has come to this point. The government is .corrupt We have become an evil empire, and our people have been herded into economic ruin.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Just a thought: What if this "bad feeling" is a fabrication. There are rediculous amounts of hype regarding negative events both happening and about to happen. The feeling you describe reminds me of when I was younger, after experiencing my first earthquake I had a lot of anxiety and thoughts of mass catastrophe and doom taking over nearly every thought. I would drink through bottles of Pepto just to keep the knot in my stomach at bay. My mom was torn by my self beatings and finally suggested "when you feel that things are too out of control for you too handle simply breathe deeply and say to yourself 'peace, be calm'". I must say, it worked well for me.

The point I am trying to make is: There truely are events happening, and that will happen which will bring us to the edge of our feeling of security, but, it is how you deal with these thoughts and events inside your mind which creates your reality. A simple mantra might be what's needed to allow yourself to be free of this feeling of impending doom. I keep in mind a simple quote "we will become what we think about".

Peace.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Aazadan

The reason that you feel this impending sense of doom is quite simple. You spend a good part of your time reading and thinking about it. I love ATS, but I see it as entertainment, not a source of news or real information. The sun isn't part of a binary system with it's partner orbiting at such a high eccentricity that we only see it every few thousand years, that wouldn't be possible. When I look at a clock during the 11 o'clock hour, there's only one chance in sixty that it will be 11:11. There are no aliens or spacecraft visiting us, nor will there be, reptillians, people communicating with oracles from other galaxies, etc. I could ramble on some more, but I trust you get my point.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
not sure if this classifies as a premonition or not, but i was laying in bed last night unable to sleep(doesnt happen often). right about the time when i was just going into the sleep stage, the one where your aware of the conscience world as well as the dream state, i muttered to myself " the world is about to descend into chaos".

that was a first for me. i was sure that i would wake up to something unfolding on the news before i went to work. nothing was, but doesnt mean its not about to soon. weird.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

I remember reading that all 9.0 or greater magnitude earthquakes that occurred in the past were megathrust earthquakes, which is where one plate shoves itself underneath another one. So unless Mt. Fuji is sitting over two such plates, then it's probably likely that your dream won't come true.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
with all the radiation leaking in and around the pacific from fuk u shima, the world economy about to melt down, the various wars around the planet, mans inhumanity to their fellow man and the zionist/us/world elite tripe busy destroying the middle east and knocking countries over like dominos; most conscious people should be getting those feelings.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by EllaMarina

I remember reading that all 9.0 or greater magnitude earthquakes that occurred in the past were megathrust earthquakes, which is where one plate shoves itself underneath another one. So unless Mt. Fuji is sitting over two such plates, then it's probably likely that your dream won't come true.

Well since we had a 9 over there last year, I guess we might have that senario...look at en.wikipedia.org...

Scroll down for plate subduction details in the area...
edit on 9/18/2012 by Drala because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drala

Originally posted by EllaMarina

Well since we had a 9 over there last year, I guess we might have that senario...look at en.wikipedia.org...

Scroll down for plate subduction details in the area...

Oceanic-oceanic convergence

As with oceanic-continental convergence, when two oceanic plates converge, one is usually subducted under the other, and in the process a trench is formed. The Marianas Trench (paralleling the Mariana Islands), for example, marks where the fast-moving Pacific Plate converges against the slower moving Philippine Plate. The Challenger Deep, at the southern end of the Marianas Trench, plunges deeper into the Earth's interior (nearly 11,000 m) than Mount Everest, the world's tallest mountain, rises above sea level (about 8,854 m).

Sorry to point that out and sorry for if/when it happens....

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
It's what I have come to call "The Foreboding".

From what I've read it comes from two possible origins. 1. Hormonal imbalance. and 2. Actual premonition. Every once in a while I'll get it. Sometimes it will go away after a big event. Other times it will just dwindle on its own. Either my hormones have rebalanced or the thing that was to come to pass was avoided.

I have been getting it again lately. Maybe I'm just picking up on the tension in the world. Who knows.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by TempleCat

From what I've read it comes from two possible origins. 1. Hormonal imbalance. and 2. Actual premonition. Every once in a while I'll get it. Sometimes it will go away after a big event. Other times it will just dwindle on its own. Either my hormones have rebalanced or the thing that was to come to pass was avoided.

I have been getting it again lately. Maybe I'm just picking up on the tension in the world. Who knows.

Hormones are regulated by the suns magnetic field...notice animals always sing and breed in the same seasonal windows...women and the moon follow this too...the suns fields rotate every 28 days...and they wind up like a clock...snapping during solar maximums...strands snapping like strings on a guitar...well figuratively...

I will risk sounding silly here...but watch the children's movie "the legend of the owls of ga hool" or whatever it called...feel it in your gizzard LMAO...

magnetic field flux sensitivity

Same way a homing pigeon or other animals navigate...when they "feel" a type of anxiety they know to turn the other way...bouncing back and forth between anxious like sensations...eventually finding their way home...

Unless the field is messed up...then they beach like dolphins and whales the past few years etc..

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Hormones are regulated by the suns magnetic field...notice animals always sing and breed in the same seasonal windows...women and the moon follow this too...the suns fields rotate every 28 days...and they wind up like a clock...snapping during solar maximums...strands snapping like strings on a guitar...well figuratively...

I will risk sounding silly here...but watch the children's movie "the legend of the owls of ga hool" or whatever it called...feel it in you gizzard LMAO...

Same way a homing pigeon or other animals navigate...when they "feel" a type of anxiety they know to turn the other way...bouncing back and forth between anxious like sensations...eventually finding their way home...

Unless the field is messed up...then they beach like dolphins etc..

Let hope we don't beach ourselves in the middle of this...its darkest before the dawn

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

I will risk sounding silly here...but watch the children's movie "the legend of the owls of ga hool" or whatever it called...feel it in you gizzard LMAO...

Unless the field is messed up...then they beach like dolphins etc..

Let hope we don't beach ourselves in the middle of this...its darkest before the dawn

One last contribution from me.. 33 flags so far lol I like the irony...the charged cloud nasa said we entered, i think the density of the cloud makes this feeling more pronounced. We have serious bottlenecks of energy building up. We need to remember how to fix this...

Notice I said remember
Not learn. We already know this genetically...san graal!

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I will go a step further and say that it goes way beyond a "feeling" at this point.

I don't "feel" that something is coming anymore than I "feel" the sun is going to rise in the morning.

I know it.

the only difference is,
I am not entirely certain that it is going to be "bad".

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zane Zackerly
Is anyone here getting this same premonition?

Yes. It started the end of last year and has seemed to get stronger as this year goes on. I keep trying to tell myself this is because I've read so much about 2012, so I just expected this year would be different... special. But I don't know if that's the case, much as I hope it is.

This WWIII stuff is more than a little concerning....

I have this, also:

Originally posted by jtma508
I grew-up in a middle-class family with no significant issues or problems, not particulalry religious and in a typical small New England town. As long as I can remember, from a very early age, I have had this unshakeable feeling that during the course of my lifetime something really huge was going to happen. This 'Event' had nothing to do with me personally and I could never get a clear idea of what it may be or when it would occur. But these were the main aspects of it:

1. It was unavoidable
2. It was not going to be a pleasant experience. It was going to be very, very difficult
3. It was something we 'had' to go through
4. It was massive in scale
5. Things would be better afterwards

I can't over-stress how powerful this feeling has been and how persistent. It never goes away. I have no mental health issues and never have. Despite the usual collection of personal/family struggles that affect just about everyone, I have to say my life has been quite good. I've been relatively fortunate and am in a pretty good place all-in-all.

But that feeling has persisted and intensified in recent years.

Right down to having grown up in a small New England town. Did you have parents / grandparents who were religious /christian, too?

In my case, I can explain away the apocalyptic "fantasies" this way. When I was young, my elders TOLD ME this would happen one day soon, probably in my lifetime (more or less as you write it above.)

I have also had this thought:

Originally posted by Cryptonomicon

It's HAARP making you feel this way. This is a massive HAARP operation designed to prepare everyone for what TPTB have in store for us so that when it starts, you don't question it, but rather embrace it because it'll confirm your deluded belief that you somehow predicted or had a premonition of the future.

edit on 18-9-2012 by iwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
OK, so I'll breathlessly wait for the snickers, sneers, and verbal jabs. But, I've just got to say it!

From time to time, the current events overwhelm my senses, I get anxious about what's going to happen... and have that "knowing" sense of dread for an unknown event. Eventually, I end up back in my Bible and read ALOT. Being reminded and believing that I will not be here for the worst of things, does help. Then, when I realize how much God loves me (you, everyone), that He sent His only son to die and pay the price for me, so I could be reconciled to Him... well, that pretty much fills me with the peace and safety for my future that I was lacking.

Personally, the only thing that has ever taken away that feeling and filled me with peace and safety is my relationship with Christ. I can't explain it... any more than you can explain the sense of dread that something will happen.

All I'm saying is... when you've tried everything else and it doesn't help, why not try Christ?

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

That is an entity that wants you to follow its train of thought, it an inception thing. Remember who you are. put the pieces back together again. Don't buy in to that reality, let it go and be yourself.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

economists have the impression that QE3 will absolutely lead us into massive inflation. the potential for extreme, and i mean EXTREME poverty in the near future, for the majority of americans, is real. there is dramatic poverty in many countries currently, but there is a huge difference between the ways people in those poor countries deal with poverty and the way americans will deal with it. we are a culture media-trained toward selfishness and greed, dependency, etc. mix our cultural training with catastrophic inflation, and then call the homeless starving refugees accross the country "zombies" and bring on the police state...BOOM, you have apocolypse.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join