It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you getting the premonition that a lot of people seem to be getting?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Zane Zackerly

You should read "Master Of The Key" by Whitley Strieber.
One night in 98 i believe Whitley Strieber got a knock on his hotel room door and in walked an enigmatic figure that spoke a wealth of information on life.But most of his dialogue was about the future of this century for humanity and we face the distinct possibility of going extinct if we do not find a way to escape the Planet as it will no longer be able to support us.
And if we go extinct we have not full filled our potential in humanities present state and will be stuck in a lower vibrational level for eternity.And in this level we are preyed upon by the forces of darkness.
He also stated that billions will starve to death and at this point we as a race will either make the evolutional jump to a higher form of being or die.At our worst moment the beings that have kept us here as prisoners will begin to show up and we will beg for their help but as much as hurts them to see us suffer they cannot intervene as we will not make the evolutional jump we are supposed to in order to go forth into the Universe.He basically said we were quarantined here as we were once way more technically advanced but our Elites kept all the knowledge of the Universe to themselves and became greatly corrupted and that was our downfall.

There was a sense of dread expressed deep down inside some humans because they are making the same mistakes over and over again and every single one of us must ascend independently to a level whereby they can sustain themselves or none of us can escape the wheel of life.The super rich that cling to their wealth are in despair of themselves as they are the souls most in need of change but cannot give up their greed and selfishness.
It was also stated that mostly in the world only these type of souls rise to the top and that's why nearly all the worlds governments are defunct and cause death and destruction and why we are on the brink of WWW 3.

I advise everybody on this website to read "The Master Of The Key" as his greatest message was that the World is ran in secret and we need to form an assault on secrecy as it is the greatest present cause of Evil on the Planet.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Let me start out by saying I don't care. I don't care anymore. Mostly because I don't think it matters whether you care or not. I've been paranoid or having feelings of an upcoming large scale event for some time. However, due to the nature of our world right now there is a lot of doom and gloom floating around which also included many prophecies. Everything from economic collapse to the end of the Mayan Calender and everything you can think of in between points towards the end of civilization or life as we know it coming to an end in way or another sometime soon, and if not, during our lifetimes or at least during mine. That being said, I don't know what to believe. Other then documentaries there isn't a lot of good sources to prove any of it being certain. All of these dark chaotic thoughts are bubbling in the subconscious of everyone with a decent knowledge acquired by internet, television, or even a few books.

So there is certainly a collective worry in our society right now. That collective thought doesn't just lose energy because not everyone says it out loud. It maintains that energy and pervades the environment around it to some degree (this is a belief not a fact). That being said, with all this gloom and doom advertising around us all the time it's amazing we don't all feel doomed constantly. However, without solid evidence to support any of the suggested scenarios it completely unrealistic to prepare for any of them in a way that will make a difference unless you have a great deal of money. Even then, some of the events people are concerned about can not be avoided and can not be survived simply by preparation. If these events come to pass then truly, nothing can stop them, and nothing can be done to prepare for them.

So, I guess my point is even if these events are real, if you can't prepare for them more then you already are, then it doesn't really matter if these events come to pass or not. You either will survive or you won't. So if some world ending event is to come to pass soon. Then why should I spend my time concerning myself about it any further? I'm going to live my life the best way I can until whatever end comes to meet me, and I don't see why others don't feel the same. I mean. If all of these predictions are some how wrong and the world keeps turning, then will all that preparation help you continue life in a status qua type of world? My wife recently gave birth to our first child, and no matter what happens, good or bad. I'm going to do my best to see to it that my wife and daughter continue to live happy lives and if that isn't possible then I'm just going to do my best to help us all survive, and if that's not possible...I'm simply going to live out what time I have to the best of my ability with my family until we meet our demise together like a family in Pompeii huddled together in some dark cave until the lava overruns us.

I don't know what that feeling is, but I'm certainly not giving it any power especially over my life. That isn't to say I don't recognize the feeling. I simply don't know what is causing it or if there is a reason to have faith in it anymore.
edit on 17-9-2012 by GrimReaper86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Hey I just posted a thread on this before even seeing your post.

I have to say though I don't believe that what is coming is a bad thing, world changing defiantly, bad? Maybe not.

ALS

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

It's HAARP making you feel this way. This is a massive HAARP operation designed to prepare everyone for what TPTB have in store for us so that when it starts, you don't question it, but rather embrace it because it'll confirm your deluded belief that you somehow predicted or had a premonition of the future. You will believe it because it will make you feel special, when really, it's all a pre-planned, agreed upon event by TPTB.

When it begins, reject it. Reject all of it as real. Search for the truth.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Very interested to encounter this thread, because I've been feeling the same as most people who have posted, especially over the last month or so and intensified over the last week or so. With me, I think it's a natural reaction to all the news rather than a "premonition", and I'm not a "2012" person, so to speak. The danger of SHTF is definitely there in multiple places, and disasters usually occur when there are a number of factors that go wrong at once, rather than just one. Being naturally a bit anxious, I thought others wouldn't be feeling quite as bad, but clearly a number of people are. It would be nice to get through these feelings to a point where I could act constructively on the situation and maybe then be in a position to strengthen others who start getting them a bit later because they don't follow the news quite as closely. A friend's reaction was unexpected - she said, try taking a high-dose vitamin B! To my surprise, this does make me feel a lot less of that general anxiety about the situation in the world, and more focused, for several hours.

I think part of the feeling is that some of what's going on makes it prudent to be vigilant, over an extended period of time, in areas where a person who really wants to know what's going on has to dig for the information. For example, since Fukushima, being vigilant about the spread of radioactivity in the face of limited information about the continued leakage situation long after it has left the news. Then there's trying to make sense of how the economic situation may affect us and how to prepare for that, and all the crazy things going on in international politics. We have crazy, though smaller, local decisions going on everywhere as well, some of which may need some action, and vigilance because you manage to divert the craziness once but then the people who want it find ways to keep putting it back on the agenda - for example, in England at the moment, the kill-everything-because-we-really-like-it-but-want-to-rationalise-that brigade have managed to get an illogical badger cull going again instead of the much more sensible approach that some other countries adopt of vaccinating cattle, and even badgers themselves, against TB. The excuse given is that bureaucrats have been incapable of getting the system together for vaccination - bureaucracy does have a habit of tending towards ineffectiveness, but equally, there's always an excuse for what manipulators want to do, until they get their way. We have been experiencing a lot more of this, in multiple areas, including a lot of public service situations as well as corporate ones and "findings" in the research world - it used to be called "corruption", but these days perhaps the truth is more skilfully hidden. Another example - I was horrified, a while ago, to take part in a think-tank-type exercise to make some changes in a part of the NHS, only to find that the people running it had already come to their conclusions before they started it and their idea of this was that it was an exercise in making people feel they had been consulted, while persuading them around to accepting what they had predetermined (I believe this is part of what is called a "Delphi" technique. Pleased to say they didn't entirely get it their own way, but because they didn't, the process went on for years longer than expected, and even now they are trying again.) The contributor who said we need to have information in the open is spot on.

Going back to the wider geopolitical world, we genuinely are in a more fragile situation than we were even at the times of the Cuba missile crisis and Suez, and the danger is that if many hazards that we are being vigilant about don't materialise, or don't do so for a long time, we start to wonder whether we really need to pay so much attention to them. Then when you least expect it - as another person said - something actually does happen that you would have liked to have been prepared for. To go back to the beginning, perhaps the trick is to keep an informed eye on everything while learning to become more resilient within ourselves. We also need to be able to discern when interest groups are deliberately making us concerned about things that sound serious but are really decoys away from genuine developments - there are a lot of those at the moment as well, but they can be hard to identify. For example, how many people have the time to unpick the recent claims about the systematic review of organic food, to discover the flaws in that and the corporate links? Many people probably just listen to the "experts" that present on each side of any argument, as if their views carried equal weight because that's how the media has taken to portraying everything, and conclude that nobody really knows the truth about anything at all, while others develop an "only-we-are-right" syndrome and dig their heels in. To get anywhere, I think we need to move beyond both of those reactions.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I still think 'they're' returning. The info is stored in our DNA and it is triggering those ancient feelings from times gone by when they were last here.

Goddammit, I want to see Giants and Reptilians and Greys walking the Earth.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
There are so many bad vibes floating through the ether right now that I find it hard to believe there is somebody not picking up on them. For some time I have believed all this negative energy the real culprit behind the so called depression epidemic, rather than any chemical imbalance in your brain, which would also explain why the drugs are not helping at all. No matter how much dope you give a person you can't defeat their sense that something is wrong.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
I bet that at least half of the people who reply to this thread with some sort of a "Yeah. Me Too!!", are saying it as nothing more than just wishful thinking.

This is not a feeling one wishes for.

It comes and goes, It has you on edge when you feel it, It heightens your awareness, It has you listening to absolutely everything from how the birds are chirping to how much breeze is moving through the trees, Its like someone is breathing down your neck but there is no breath, Its in the walls of your house and the floor you stand on, its outside your window and down the street.

Some might call it the calm before the storm, its eerie and quiet and it almost feels alive, its strong and its slow, its like it has a conscious and its coming closer day by day.

Im not feeling any love or hate coming from it.
Although it feels dark and heavy, its not what you would call evil, it just is, it is something and nothing at the same time.

Its not a feeling you wish on anyone, its unsettling.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zane Zackerly
I had difficulty describing the feeling in my first post, but maybe this will help.

Have you ever walked past a graveyard at night, or maybe down a dark street or a dark forest, and you constantly felt the need to look around and behind you?

Now imagine that feeling being with you all the time or coming and going whenever it wants to, and you'll have an idea of what I mean.

I get this feeling too. It's kind of like I am being followed by the MIB. However, these ones are driving white Jeep Cherokees...

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by GrimReaper86

Exactly how I feel. Nothing I can do about it. I'm sixty now and I am tired of the drama. I have this gut feeling of impending doom. I say let's get 'er done. I have nowhere to run and try to survive. I have guns and ammo that I have had for years as I used to be an avid shooter, but I no longer feel like I want to do the "survival" thing. Low testosterone maybe.
Something has been driving me to search these internet sites to find answers to my lifelong questions. Before I die I would love to "know" so many things. I hope there is something after death like the NDE people claim................I would love to have someone explain to me what all the corruption and greed, religious craziness, and continuing wars has to do with our spiritual advancement. Seems to me like god is insane and I am tired of playing in his twisted game.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I do feel it, but like the increasing deja vu I've been having, it flitters in and out, so quickly that I can't always put my finger on what "it" is. I will say this, though... I have an eyebrow raised for late spring until mid-summer of 2013, like a big puff of black smoke. A convergence of man-made chaos and natural disasters on a large scale. Not claiming certainty here, but just a sense.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I have not, if anything, I had that feeling back in about 2003. Nothing TOO major happened then, though, and the chances of something like that happening now is just about 0%.

If # does go down, wait until it happens to start worrying about it.. Otherwise, you'll miss out on living now.
edit on 17-9-2012 by garbageface because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
"27 years his war will last" -- Nostradamus, likely referring to the "war on terror"
Therefor we will be experiencing a lot of the same until 2028.

My own prediction for you guys is that the follow up crash to the 2008 debacle
will come in 2014, probably in August-September.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Well I've always been naturally somewhat paranoid, but yeah, lately I've been feeling that something bad is on the horizon. Also, sometimes at I will get nervous for no reason and feel like my death is imminent. Not sure why. It usually goes away after a few moments. I'm hoping that it's just anxiety and not a premonition, but you never know.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Look up my friend phantom traveller and their post entitled...Explanation needed with a series of dreams...look at the conversation between us regarding our dreams...we have now moved to emailing each other and i really feel all who inquire about the.dream world and premenitions should read that thread...not trying to steal your post OP..just thought you would be interested..thank you for your time..love and light

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
I've said this before on ATS but it fits here quite nicely. I'm 60yo. I grew-up in a middle-class family with no significant issues or problems, not particulalry religious and in a typical small New England town. As long as I can remember, from a very early age, I have had this unshakeable feeling that during the course of my lifetime something really huge was going to happen. This 'Event' had nothing to do with me personally and I could never get a clear idea of what it may be or when it would occur. But these were the main aspects of it:

1. It was unavoidable
2. It was not going to be a pleasant experience. It was going to be very, very difficult
3. It was something we 'had' to go through
4. It was massive in scale
5. Things would be better afterwards

I can't over-stress how powerful this feeling has been and how persistent. It never goes away. I have no mental health issues and never have. Despite the usual collection of personal/family struggles that affect just about everyone, I have to say my life has been quite good. I've been relatively fortunate and am in a pretty good place all-in-all.

But that feeling has persisted and intensified in recent years.

Finally someone who comprehends.

I'm 52yo. I grew-up in a lower middle-class family, in a small town in Michigan. We went to church every Sunday and sometimes Wednesday evenings.

I have also had these feelings but they do come and go. From a very early age, I have had this feeling, not of dread, but of waiting for something to happen. Not knowing what it was I have learned to follow their lead.

I learned early on that when I am in the wilderness I feel at home and semi-content, fully aware if you will, otherwise nothing I do in the world satisfies for very long. Taking this as a clue, I started learning survival techniques, how to survive off the land without the comforts of civilization. Doing this or even teaching my children what I have learned gives me the feeling of accomplishment.

I spent eight years in the Marine Corps learning and teaching wilderness and cold weather survival among other things. I read incessantly and make my living as a computer repair technician. I have a collection of books on every subject you can imagine, from basic engineering and math (which I despise) to electronics and history, and yes, survival. I have two degrees one is useless as it is a generalist degree the other is in applied science.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
[Keep your eyes on the birds and the animals. If you don't see any birds, and you don't hear them singing, and its very quiet and peaceful sounding, and you don't see any squirrels, and your dogs are barking like crazy, and going to hide in corners or under furniture as well as cats, then you know something is really fixing to happen. Farm animals can pick this up too. Animals can hear and see things that we can not as well as smell things that we can not . Just pay attention to the animals, if you see them running to get away from something then that could be a warning sign. But make sure they are not scared because someone is shooting fire works and they are running because of the loud booms and bangs. KEEP PAYING ATTENTION TO THE ANIMALS.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Yup. Me too. Started gradually about 2 1/2 years ago. I can't put my finger on it, and I can't explain it. It's just an uneasy feeling...
When I started to feel unsettled, I started looking aroud the web and did find that others felt the same. At the time, I didn't know that 9/11 was not what we were bing told. I just went through life pretty clueless. Just an average Joe.
Ironically, I do emergency preparedness at my work. I've extended that to home. I keep much more (high quality) food around (no junk like barrels of wheat). I have sources for freash meat, and raw cow and goat milk under the radar of the state (and have drank it daily for the past 5 years). I have a small shortwave radio. I just finished a small solar power system so I can keep lights and my freezer running. One kid is in college, the other is now out working. We have a plan in case "something weird happens" and we can't communicate, eveyone knows what to do. I've gathered some medical equipment (I'm an RN) and antibiotics. I learned gardening and even now have sweet potatos, butternut squash, spagetti squash, beets and broccoli in the garden. I've pulled my investments in and have much in silver and gold. I went and got my CCL license and acquired a military surplus rifle and a handgun with plenty of ammo. I practice with it.

I don't live in fear. I just felt like I should position myself better. I can't shake that "somethings coming". And when I compare January of 2010 (when I first started feeling this way) and now, there's nothing that makes me think I'm wrong. It's just a matter of time. Maybe next week. Maybe 2016. But something is coming.
edit on 17-9-2012 by davjan4 because: spelling

edit on 17-9-2012 by davjan4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by moniesisfun

that "feeling" is basically just paranoia. seriously bro, it doesn't seem to be anything else.

there does exist a healthy dose of paranoia, but it seems you may need to go get some fresh air for a while and connect with friends and family a bit more.

hope you get well!

Nothing wrong with being a bit "paranoid". Also being confused with being "cautious".

Life isnt a bowl full of cherries. Those that think it is are in for a rude awakening.

I was told about a book years ago called "Only The Paranoid Survive". Never read it, know nothing about it but the title stuck with me.

I'd rather be paranoid (aka) cautious, than have that bowl of cherries dumped in my lap.

edit on 17-9-2012 by riverwild because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I, too, have been feeling anxiety for the last several months, but it's been much more pronounced in the last week or so. I used to think that the energy hitting us from the sun was triggering it, and I still do, to an extent, but I think it's more than that.

It's possible that it's a premonition. It's also possible that the collective consciousness of the entire world is one of heightened anxiety and it's affecting us all in subtle and not so subtle ways. We're very connected to each other, not just through technology, words, and visuals, but also energetically.

Then of course, there's the news, (mostly bad). the Middle East, nasty American politics, disaster movies on tv and conspiracy theories. We're being inundated with fear and dread from every direction. As more and more people start to feel that anxiety, the more intense and dense the collective consciousness will be, and the more it will spread like a wildfire or a virus.

I believe it's really important now more than ever, to send healing light, prayers, positive thoughts and energy, uplifting vibes, or whatever works for you, to the planet and to all of humanity.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join