It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House demands military prisons for Americans under NDAA

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by bjarneorn
So, since the US is turning into the "Evil Empire" of Star Wars. Then the question is ...

Is Obama, Darth Vader or the Emperor?

Neither Vader is the man who saved everyone by throwing the emperor down the power generator thingy dont you forget that.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
That article has no sources.
I'd like to see the primary sources for their claims....

for example, "“A Department of Homeland Security bulletin was issued"
I want to see that bulletin(If it even exists). There's no link to it at all.

edit on 18-9-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I request that these criminals be charged with Federal Crimes and be apprehended and held until they are given their right to a fair trial with a jury.

And if they are found guilty of these alleged crimes, they should be punished at the maximum sentences in order to send an example to all other would-be-tyrants, that this is the land of Freedom where human rights will be respected.
edit on 18-9-2012 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

That article has no sources.
I'd like to see the primary sources for their claims....

for example, "“A Department of Homeland Security bulletin was issued"
I want to see that bulletin(If it even exists). There's no link to it at all.

It is my understanding that these “bulletins” are distributed to law enforcement agencies rather than the media or general public. However, the story has been covered by other media organizations such as

Daily Mail

Meanwhile, top officials warned Thursday that the violence which has engulfed the Middle East following the release of a film mocking the Prophet Mohammed could spread to the U.S.
The Joint Intelligence Bulletin suggested that as well as widespread protests, the furore could be used by extremists to radicalise American Muslims

Huffington Post

Now, a U.S. intelligence bulletin, issued by the FBI and Department of Homeland Security, warns that such extremist violence could become a domestic problem as well.

ABC

A U.S. intelligence bulletin warned today that the violent outrage aimed at U.S. embassies spawned by a movie mocking the Prophet Mohammed could be spread to America by extremist groups eager to "exploit anger."

The Joint Intelligence Bulletin issued by the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security said "the risk of violence could increase both at home and abroad as the film continues to gain attention."

CNN

This outrage, and danger to Americans, could worsen in the coming days, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and FBI warned Thursday in a joint intelligence bulletin.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Am I the only one who is considering the fact that TPTB want to use the NDAA as an excuse to increase their slave labor poole?

If a corporation needs to pay a person with X skill 100$ an hour in the free market but if they were in a NDAA camp they could pay them 25 cents an hour for the same job don't you think they would trup up some charge against the worker for that purpose?

Banks, corporations and the government are all too willing to trample on the little people for profit.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by VforVendettea

If they wanted to make the cost of labor cheaper they would simply abolish ALL unions in the US. Unions are the biggest drain on the corporatist’s bottom line.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

UPDATE

Looks like Obama got his wish. He is once again free to incarcerate Americans indefinitely without trial.

Obama wins right to indefinitely detain Americans under NDAA

A lone appeals judge bowed down to the Obama administration late Monday and reauthorized the White House’s ability to indefinitely detain American citizens without charge or due process.

The stay will remain in effect until at least September 28, when a three-judge appeals court panel is expected to begin addressing the issue.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by subject x

Originally posted by popcornmafia
I demand a shark tank for the current PoTUS and Vice PoTUS, effective immediately

Wouldn't that be a bit redundant?
They've already jumped the shark.

How about a lions den>?

Works either way for the good citizens of the USA

Your a great American

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by seabag

UPDATE

Looks like Obama got his wish. He is once again free to incarcerate Americans indefinitely without trial.

Obama wins right to indefinitely detain Americans under NDAA

A lone appeals judge bowed down to the Obama administration late Monday and reauthorized the White House’s ability to indefinitely detain American citizens without charge or due process.

The stay will remain in effect until at least September 28, when a three-judge appeals court panel is expected to begin addressing the issue.

This admin has already had a US citizen euthanized, this doesn't shock me one bit.
The king will have our heads. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join